Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (28643 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Unibentested(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kindly listen to P Square's track...MMS (Mugu Money Spender)...and get back to me...
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
she hear say you dey work for ONSA?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by crispberry(f): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ok
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by youngguru23(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Wetin remain... She don show her true colour... Run abeg
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
You be Dasuki ni
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by BarcaBlood: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

Except you're a grade 1 mugu, you know what to do
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by eightsin(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
loomer:
Pay na, whiteman

As in eh. Abi d babe us plus for am?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
There are only two major ATM in Nigeria. They are Tinubu and Amaechi. Any other person who wants to be like Bola and Rotimi are losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by kode12: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
She hasnt said yes and she's demanding for money from you and you're still thinking about what to do. Bros why e be like say dem parboil your brain na?? No enter 2016 like this oh,you no go like am

4 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Where do you find this type of women sef?

@OP, you need to check yourself. I hope you haven't been telling her that you will take care of her, offering her transport fare etcsmiley

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Ekaka1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:
If you don't want to give her money don't! Regardless of if you're in a relationship or not
Not a good answer. The girl is either a player, liability, olosho or lacks decorum....or one of these local friendship with benefits type. He supplies the money at her every requests and she gives him "the split" when He wants it. That's prostitution...decent girls don't go asking boys money because the boys ask them out!

She'll easily get the guy into Gbese if He doesn't stop now....

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Jackrich: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

You're dumb beyond reasonable doubt bro.
How can you love a woman you've not slept with ?

You deserve to be flogged for being this dumb I swear. angry
Some guys go just dey fall our hand .

4 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by macminista(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?..USE THE 15K to BUY SENSE!! Before we enter 2016

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by CACAWA(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lol

Nobody even bothered to ask the op if he is too rich or not.

Broke nairalanders always think they have an opinion.

OP Abeg God bless you jare, send her 15k to her and send mine by e-tranzact.

Atleast it's part of the 5k for unemployed graduates.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by stasius: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Watching dubai fireworks!

Woooooooooooooooo!
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
So because I asked of you of common 15k you have opened a thread for me on Nairaland. Is my god that will punish you.
Yes ko. Be waiting for it you hear

3 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by silent10(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
She asked for 15k even b4 u guys get into d r/ship & u said u still luv her undecided giv her na since u luv her sad
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by tuna4servi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Too common among the ladies
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by GraceBestowed(f): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
The epidemic of the cash cow! Please inform this girl that you are not her meal ticket. Talking about she wants 15 grand for 'personal reasons' - doesn't she have a dad?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

Lol. even a 7yrs old kid still growing up would tel u nt to try give her even 1kobo because this girls are not loyal. use ur brain bro. invoke the man in u and tell her without missing words to go to hell and look for maga there.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by nwadiuko1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
u be dasuki ni?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Vikky014(f): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

r u her dad or mum like seriously sme girls eh. i cant evn beg a guy for recharge card nt to tlk of money. no wonder they feel used and dumped by guys....
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by macminista(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
USE THE 15K to BUY SENSE! Before we enter 2016..happy New sense year in 2016

8 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by mrnelly12: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Let her go bro.....aint thé woman for you
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Vikky014(f): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
nwadiuko1:
u be dasuki ni?
FAINTS
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Khez: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
Smh
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by ajuji1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
bros neva give up... continue to spend until she accept u
#teamNeverGiveUp
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dear Lord please dash this Op some senses. She don get password to Dasuki you. Are you still there?You never run?Gbosa for you head.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
So because I asked of you of common 15k you have opened a thread for me on Nairaland. Is my god that will punish you.
Yes ko. Be waiting for it you hear
@OP, is this the poor girl? or she is just impersonating?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by alhaji04: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oche211:
This isn't love man.
The girl must ve seen a dasuki in u.
Btw i think u re the only one doing the loving here. If u don't stop dis ASAP, she will continue to see u as the chairman of maga guys Association.
Final word: she doesn't love u, only playing nd using u.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin / After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.