Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (28619 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by firstolalekan(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go [s] even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

[/s]
Mumu

Love or lust?

How well do you know her
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by temmym4(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

Bros, stand up on your feet and say.... I, *Your first name, your last name with your mother's name* I refused to be an ATM for any feminine gender in 2016
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by DeoSleek: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though [b]I love her so much[/B]. What do u guys feel?

How can you love someone you barely know.

or do you mean you like he'd physical attributes?

Brother, Leave her alone. . . there is a silent NO, believe me it's the loudest. my question now is ; how come you didn't hear it. are you blind?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by initiate: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

sounds like davido and sophie. ashawo bitch
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by greall12(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
hmmmmmmmm

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by bezimo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
If you give that girl any dime, you automatically take the title of the mugurized maga.What a poverty stricken girl.Dump the idiot and go for a well decent girl.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by simtosul: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
@op stop being emotional cos u don't even know her yet you are saying u love. For me that's is not is just a fatal attraction
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Fourwinds: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Empress2014:
cheesy cheesy , olosho na one night, if the guy wise, he go later bang the babe countless times sef,and won't give d babe shishi but Atleast make he give the babe the money. Now wey she need am, nairalander spoiling show for d poor babe
it doesn't always go d way u think...

she may end up collecting d money and dumping d guy...I prefer d guy not to give...like what d guy said she doesn't seems involve in d relationship
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Skmoda360(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
20bc:
grin grin grin She is about to unlock the Dasuki inside of you.....
i think 'dasuki' should have a meaning in the next upcoming edition of oxford dictionary.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Skmoda360(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Empress2014:
Give her na, she might later consider you sef if you take care of her very well,i guess she isn't that ok, grin...goodluck bro
stewpid advise.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by adeememman(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:
If you don't want to give her money don't! Regardless of if you're in a relationship or not
:-> as if u dnt no wots happening. just pity the guy pls. @ Op, dis is a new year and dats definitely bad market. My opinion
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
adeememman:
:-> as if u dnt no wots happening. just pity the guy pls

Lol it's not by force ah
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:

she seems like a gold digger bruh
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Chicagoesontop: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2016
valdes00:

Bro.... u mean ( Automated Teller Mumu )

hahahahahahahaaha grin grin grin grin Automated Teller Mumu
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by adonbilivit: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
kingarizona1:
Thank God today is 31st___ Don't cross over to 2016 with that kinda B**ch
how far kponkedenge? its 2017 already. brief us on how everything went with that girl
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by davidif: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
kponkedenge:

Kai! Naija una try o. I can't seem to understand the concept of giving someone I am only dating money. Its one thing to be married and its another to be seeing someone but to be giving them money is something completely different.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by davidif: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
If you don't want to give her money don't! Regardless of if you're in a relationship or not

Abi o! I just understand the concept of giving someone money simply because you all are dating?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by davidif: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
repogirl:
Lmao! Tough question... I will answer after I finish laughing.... cheesy grin cheesy

Why do people give money to people simply because they are in a relationship? Naija mentality sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.