Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (28636 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by olac21(m): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2016
Teespice:
and I was proved correct.

see them insulting and calling her broke ass. na them go dey sell properties offline carry money give the girl

come online dey form bad ass.

And one more thing,as a girl if I may ask-can you sell properties(whatever it means)because of a guy?so stop fouling d air here.happy new yr
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Teespice(f): 2:10am On Jan 01, 2016
olac21:

And one more thing,as a girl if I may ask-can you sell properties(whatever it means)because of a guy?so stop fouling d air here.happy new yr

I can't even read what you wrote.

take your advice ( stop fouling the air) what ever that means.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by olac21(m): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2016
diva90:
And what's wrong with being generous enough to help her? She's asking for 15k not 50k. You claim you have interest in someone but you can't help them. So basically people who do not yield to your requests promptly are not eligible to get your help. Maybe she's even testing you and you are about to fail woefully

15k not 50k...I'm sure you do not mean dat.....
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by DedeNkem: 3:12am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

You're a f*ool! How could you "love" someone you've not even dated? What an as*shole!
No wonder you have no clue she's not good for you. She doesn't like you a bit, that's why she's gold-digging your as*s! And she knows you're a complete as*s.

To revive your dead dignity, dump her as*s now! She doesn't give a f*uck about you. If you give her the money, then it would mean you've confirmed being a st*upid as*s!
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 01, 2016
OP,
It sounds like a test oo!

How you respond to her request may determine her answer.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 01, 2016
diva90:
And what's wrong with being generous enough to help her? She's asking for 15k not 50k. You claim you have interest in someone but you can't help them. So basically people who do not yield to your requests promptly are not eligible to get your help. Maybe she's even testing you and you are about to fail woefully
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Kingoflotto(m): 3:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmmmm International muguness at its peak.... Watching in 2560*1440 QHD...
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by CeeEeeOh: 4:56am On Jan 01, 2016
coolh3ad:
What i feel??.Hmmmm..Are you an ATM as in (Automated Teller Machine)

Chai... grin
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by bashydemy(m): 6:15am On Jan 01, 2016
OP no lie oo like how much you don give her totally? Even the one that says yes for me self never see money collect..
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by funshow247(m): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2016
diva90:
So, if he doesn't have the money at that moment he has failed the test. This type of test will send a wrong signal to the right and decent guy! Wise up.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by innobarca(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2016
OP please how much did u give to ur mum,dad,siblings for Xmas and new year....
Use ur money for better things ok

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Adebolade(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
This reminds me of 1 of my favorite song

Nicki minaj ft k.C _ all the boys
cassie the boys this guy is getting high
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by gary400(m): 7:47am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:

No I'm no, I just love her and I don't know why she's treating me like this
no be ATM o...na Mastercard debit card u go be....
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by gary400(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2016
Kingoflotto:
Hmmmmm International muguness at its peak.... Watching in 2560*1440 QHD...
watching in 3D cinema with glass sef
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by gary400(m): 7:51am On Jan 01, 2016
I have one stupid gal like that too same thing....na yellow gal she go be abi my guy!!!...just give dz one ride from one bustop to her own bustop o....since den...na billing she dey gv me like nepa bill o...shingbain she no go c....she wnt travel make I gv her money,her sister wnt write jamb make I gv am money....eeh
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by samzy(m): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:

She is trying to take advantage of your feeling and use it to wreck you (1st class Maga). This is 2016 stay away from her if u don't want to give testimony come 2017!!!
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nairaland101(m): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2016
Wetin PSquare call dis kind guys agn

MMS
Mugu Money Spender

& BTW, op, is like u recently started doing 'woman tin' bc an xperienced person vis-a-vis women stuff no go reason dis kind tin twice

In Igbo, shi ebe d bit*ch no waa
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Izugab(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by xtervaganza(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:

you know this song.......maga don pay shout hallelujah oooooo oooooo mugu don pay shout hallelujah eheheheheeeeee

Na the sing wey d girl and her boyfriend de dance to be that when u pay

Grow up, man this is 2016
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Izugab(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2016
Why money at the first place?A girl that love you can never ask of money since she havnt agreed to your proposal.so guy run, no fly cos this one pass run oo.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by unilagfreshest(m): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Y all dis run, dnt run ish.. when next you see her tell her you hav the money, if possible show her den tel her before you giv, she shld allow you service her kpekus for like 2 rounds @ least.. her reply will let you know where you belong.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Raymondif: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:

lol...treating you? Is she a nurse or a doctor?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by minnato: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2016
diva90:

Will u shut up.

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by MrDoGood(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2016
My brother the devil is trying to mess with your bank account.

You're falling in love in December

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Femistico(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2016
Are u dasuki? u better run
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by tuniboss: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:

bro you know what you have to do love is not a one side affair
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Jfyzee: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2016
@ussy09
Lol in other words we can say okpolo eye e no b open eyes

Sure.. smiley
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by HARDBUOI: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2016
xest:
I love u for dt. OP borrow sense here.

grin lol... thak u
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by igidaduro: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2016
Reading alot of post here and all i can do is laugh. I was once in your shoe and i still dey sef. After spending for the bitch she still call me names.
My bro if you can't afford to lose 15k don't, if you can go ahead. Never hurt ursef for no one incase in case it bcomes positive u win if negative u assume,e lost the money and don't feel cheated. NEVER GIVE A LADY THE SUM YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE simple
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by kokorodudu(f): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2016
You are a mugu, don't you know?
kponkedenge:

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by cactuscee(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:

You will soon know when no Penny is left in your account.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by cactuscee(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
daretodiffer:
Where do you find this type of women sef?

@OP, you need to check yourself. I hope you haven't been telling her that you will take care of her, offering her transport fare etcsmiley
You are damn right on this one. Obviously our guy has boasted that he can turn night to morning and when account balance is no more cooperating he comes here to receive lectures from us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin / After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.