Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (48638 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by damfun: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
they said ladies....but some guys will still reply.....awon gays
Lmao.. They sha want to comment..
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
tpiar:
Awwww I cant construct a diss
I am Probably functioning on 1/2 a brain 
sorry for my useless self

I am having a hissy fit because I'm a bìtch
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by tpiar: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Awwww I cant construct a diss

I am Probably functioning on 1/2 a brain

sorry for my miserable rants

I am having a hissy fit because my mama is a b.itch
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by mzvyne(f): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

we use ourselves. then when we tired we switch to other ones. Make I switch to you
Not interested sir. I don't want to date someone who thinks he's using me.
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by obinnashady(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
menabae:
yep,I'm for real btw I have my reasons
which are?
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by menabae(f): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
obinnashady:
which are?
I'd rather keep it to my self sir
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=tpiar post=41658497][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by tpiar: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
which of my mother's customers is my father

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by winner01(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
rosieflower2:
lolzzzzzzz

grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by spacyzuma(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Luckygurl:

Yeah! That's right..

I'm tempted to ask, which works for you?

That's classified info. You'll need high-level access to know that.
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Luckygurl(f): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
spacyzuma:

That's classified info. You'll need high-level access to know that.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by davidsgal(f): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2016
cana882:
lol.. won't David be angry?
Till he pays d bride price, he has no right to be angry.
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by cana882(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
davidsgal:
Till he pays d bride price, he has no right to be angry.
roger that.. so what will happen if he deletes all your pix because he has not paid bride price?? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by davidsgal(f): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
cana882:
roger that.. so what will happen if he deletes all your pix because he has not paid bride price?? cheesy
Chai....no dy think like dt na... Na Facebook matter we bn dy reason
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by cana882(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
davidsgal:
Chai....no dy think like dt na... Na Facebook matter we bn dy reason
got me laughing hard!!! Oya mk we stick 2 facebook, wat if his relationship status na: complicated??
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by davidsgal(f): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
cana882:
got me laughing hard!!! Oya mk we stick 2 facebook, wat if his relationship status na: complicated??
Eh eh.... Complicated ke.... I wnt boda she, will just ask him how complicated it is.... Lmao
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by cana882(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
davidsgal:
Eh eh.... Complicated ke.... I wnt boda she, will just ask him how complicated it is.... Lmao
Lool.. & he replies wit as complicated as his pix nt being on ur fb. U can't win dis argument o.. David lucky sha
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by davidsgal(f): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
cana882:
Lool.. & he replies wit as complicated as his pix nt being on ur fb. U can't win dis argument o.. David lucky sha
At least d name Davidsgal is all over my Facebook... D main picture should wait till after my wedding.
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by cana882(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
davidsgal:
At least d name Davidsgal is all over my Facebook... D main picture should wait till after my wedding.
dats ur facebook wil b flooded wit ur wedding pix.. it'll b lyk "at last, wheew". Bt wat if hm no write ur name 4 hm facebook?
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by davidsgal(f): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
cana882:
dats ur facebook wil b flooded wit ur wedding pix.. it'll b lyk "at last, wheew". Bt wat if hm no write ur name 4 hm facebook?
He z not even a Facebook fan.
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by cana882(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
davidsgal:
He z not even a Facebook fan.
ah! Nw I knw y. If he's nt a fan, he won't even appreciate it much if u do put up his pix. I'm nt much of a fan tho, bt cos of dis I jst went tru my gf's profile & noticed som surprising pix..
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by davidsgal(f): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2016
cana882:
ah! Nw I knw y. If he's nt a fan, he won't even appreciate it much if u do put up his pix. I'm nt much of a fan tho, bt cos of dis I jst went tru my gf's profile & noticed som surprising pix..
Surprising pix like?
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by cana882(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2016
davidsgal:
Surprising pix like?
many of her pix & a recent pix of she & her ex in church. Hmm.. u think I shld b worried?
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by davidsgal(f): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
cana882:
many of her pix & a recent pix of she & her ex in church. Hmm.. u think I shld b worried?
Eh eh.... Speechless
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by davidsgal(f): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
cana882:
oh oh.... Dnt be worried
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by cana882(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
davidsgal:
oh oh.... Dnt be worried
i'll assume ur nt picking sides cos she's a gul.. bt if it was David, wld u b worried? Say d truth oh
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by davidsgal(f): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
cana882:
i'll assume ur nt picking sides cos she's a gul.. bt if it was David, wld u b worried? Say d truth oh
Yes I will... Infact it will be crying tinz.
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by cana882(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
davidsgal:
Yes I will... Infact it will be crying tinz.
lmaoooooo.. d truth's I'm worried cos wer kinda distant 4 now. Any advice?
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by davidsgal(f): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2016
cana882:
lmaoooooo.. d truth's I'm worried cos wer kinda distant 4 now. Any advice?
sure, call her nd ask her abt it....don't assume nor presume.... Just ask b4 assuming
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by cana882(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
davidsgal:
sure, call her nd ask her abt it....don't assume nor presume.... Just ask b4 assuming
well, I took ur advice & guess wat I found?? Nothing because she won't admit 2 such. Asin never!! Abi if na u, u go agree?? Still nt satisfied wit her answer sha bt jst hv 2 trust her
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by davidsgal(f): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
cana882:
well, I took ur advice & guess wat I found?? Nothing because she won't admit 2 such. Asin never!! Abi if na u, u go agree?? Still nt satisfied wit her answer sha bt jst hv 2 trust her
my broda, just bliv for peace sake
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by cana882(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2016
davidsgal:
my broda, just bliv for peace sake
abi o.. abeg help me greet David

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.