Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (48651 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by STENON(f): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yes, It depends on how far we have gone in our relationship.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Greenbullet(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Mubby4luv(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
ajixkhid1:
This Hoes Aint loyal
#TeamVillageGirls
LOL
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Tosinville(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Shows she aint a thot like some of you girls here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by MeloGist(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
na small girls dey do am ...
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by lordcornel(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
So far am under a spell I can do it easily otherwise she go old while waiting to cee it on fb...
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Topsyvic(f): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nooo..Ki lon je be?? Al doze tiny leg gurl wey we no dey level cum dey comment for my guy pix..
Nyc pix..handsum..cute
Haa!noooo i no do

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
menabae:
I can never,even after I'm married undecided

So you can cheat.

Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by ril19(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Secretario:
No.

I love her more than my life, but my profile is for business and I don't mix it with pleasure.

She understands too.

Also, you are not married or engaged, so you will be chasing potential suitors away.

I noticed most social media friendly relationship don't last.

I don't chat with my girlfriend, if we want to talk, she calls or I call.

That works for me.

"I love her more than my life".

so how would you describe your love for your creator bro?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Tosinville(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
menabae:
and someone is considering to wife your type in the future? You still looking for customers on fb after marriage ? Oh no I can't trust thotz!

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Michellla(f): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

If you break up you pull it down. Doesn't cost money to do it.
it does cost money.megabite is money.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by DukeNija(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
menabae:

Are you a "business" girl? undecided undecided cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Genycharl(f): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
ashewoboy:
Cn you imagine? A facebook friend posted a picture of herself and her boyfriend at the beach. With the caption "takwabay, chilling with my boo"

does it mk sense?

Is she nt intercepting other suitors through that gesture?

it depends. If he is worth it fine. But as for me I can't post an idiot am not sure of his faithfulness. its like mocking yourself

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by cana882(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
davidsgal:
That's a bad market na..... Upload fire
lol.. won't David be angry?
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by eddiesaint(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
YourMain:
Ehm. Obviously she doesn't need any suitors
Lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by danidee10(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
menabae:

Na wa ooo...u dey fear wintch cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Afrok(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Well the question is for ladies, but as far as I'm concerned, i snap a lot with ladies and upload them too, so it's now your business to start to pokenose who amongst them is THE ONE undecided.
After finding out who "the one" is, what will u do about it? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by babafirst(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
That one na easy matter for babes,my ex wife and I mean it,my ex wife posted pics with her boyfriend on Facebook chilling.Wetin man never see,leave mata bo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Secretario:
No.

I love her more than my life, but my profile is for business and I don't mix it with pleasure.

She understands too.

Also, you are not married or engaged, so you will be chasing potential suitors away.

I noticed most social media friendly relationship don't last.

I don't chat with my girlfriend, if we want to talk, she calls or I call.

That works for me.
not when see CHEAT on you!

That statement will change to hate undecided

And why will you love a woman more than your life and don't love God like that undecided

Guys! Make una stop to dey MUMU for WOMAN this day na!
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by ronald4lif(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Michellla:

it does cost money.megabite is money.

I'm sure the megabyte you use to type this comment will be enough to pull an unwanted picture off Facebook. So feel free to flaunt him on your timeline nothing dey happen. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by ewizard1: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
I even dislike the relationship status feature on Facebook!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
i dont but what is wrong with it.

It seems everything is wrong these days.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by chichriso: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
that wil be d last thing i will do
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Tosinville(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Besides, I don't really know what's so special about facebook that all these girls too dey take serious sef? what business are they doing on fb that make some say I don't mix business with pleasure. Stupid set of ppl lol

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by jopretty(f): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Naaa I can't do that. What if we break up tomorrow, I'll have to start deleting his pix with people's precious comments, abi? Abeg our pix dey my heart where it belongs.
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Insecurity is just u ladies problems. In a relationship where trust and love abounds why can't u?
In a matured and controlled environment, it actually can preach to someone else that has access to ur wall.
A picture of u guys reading, having morning exercise or having a vacation isn't so bad.
And about those saying their profile is meant for biz n not otherwise, get a Facebook fan page or go on LinkedIn... Facebook isn't a professional platform!
Have fun, make mistakes... Learn from them...
Live your life and stop being too calculative, it kills.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by ellafuchsiaordi(f): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
it really isn't necessary and it does more harm than good..if yhu guys eventually split up,u'll have to start taking down those photos and ur private affairs become public..everybody will now know wen ur single and when yhu have a 'boo'..personally I wudnt do it and I won't advise any1 I know to do it..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Michellla(f): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

I'm sure the megabyte you use to type this comment will be enough to pull an unwanted picture off Facebook. So feel free to flaunt him on your timeline nothing dey happen. tongue
you have a point,but i think i'll passss tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by Elomus: 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin
jopretty:
Naaa I can't do that. What if we break up tomorrow, I'll have to start deleting his pix with people's precious comments, abi? Abeg our pix dey my heart where it belongs.
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by mKc9ET(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
mzvyne:
If I keep uploading bf's pix on my profile, I would have an album by now!
Lol bfs pix full an album? oh so u and maheeda fit compete abi? I like ur proudness
Re: Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? by coolh3ad(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
ashewoboy:
Cn you imagine? A facebook friend posted a picture of herself and her boyfriend at the beach. With the caption "takwabay, chilling with my boo"

does it mk sense?

Is she nt intercepting other suitors through that gesture?

There is nothing wrong with doing that?..If you truly love your boo then why cant you show to everyone that cares to know that you do..AIN'T YOU PROUD OF YOUR BOO..CAN'T YOU BE FAITHFUL TO JUST THAT ONE BOO??..I do it and my boo does the same...No big deal..

And talking about intercepting other suitor...lol....Guys on facebook still "toast" her on FB messenger even as my pictures full her page..So it doesn't make a difference..Seriously

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.