Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (66138 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Eazikeyz(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Michellla:
you did the right thing cutting her off. she's only there when she needs something. you were just being used as a money tree.
Lol.... I so love your signature
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Phrankin(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2016
DipoDee:

As sad as this is, it is the whole truth. I wonder at the kind/breed of hungry girls swarming the whole place. They are never satisfied with what their parents can offer, they are also not satisfied with their own money if they have a job, always hungry, always decietful and playing Smart; in all of their gross stupidity.
A pity, really.
Hey bros, it's not about being hungry. Honestly, if it was me, I would've done the same thing as the girl. Imagine all the red lights he received from the girl, he still didn't get it. She told you she had a boyfriend, you didn't get it; she ignored you, you still didn't get it. What else do you expect from the girl. Guys should learn not to force themselves on a girl else you get what the OP is getting ie frustration.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Intrepid01:
Guy you have to wise up..........I met a lady around August last year in a bus, my car had an issue and had to follow bus. I was not even in the mood to chat, she started it all, admired my shirt and all that stuff. We got talking from there and she seemed nice & friendly. That was how all the rubbish started.........I asked to take her out, she agreed and said she preferred Ozone center. We went to ozone center, she insisted on eating before the movie ( note, I went to pick her from her house and she's been at home since morning). To my surprise, she did not eat the chicken on the rice and opted to take it home (mogbe!!).... She started behaving stupidly after that day...asking if I could drive her to her colleagues birthday at Oniru, I stylishly turned her down. The following week my fone's screen got damaged and I couldn't call or access my contact. This babe did not call me once for two weeks thruout the period my fone was bad.

I did not waste my time, I got the message CLEARLY and moved on. I saw her afterward and acted like have never seen her before. I could see the surprise on her face. Before you turn me to maga I will dump you bin.

It is so sad that Ladies have turned to be something else, even the working class ones.

I just dumped another one last week when I realized all she wanted was money and food whenever she comes around. This one stays with her parent but even if she's leaving my house at 10 pm she expects me to take her out and buy something for her. They are just gluttons.

My advice to you is this...never should you profess love or intention to date to any babe until you've been friends for sometime. Just stay as friends for a while, assess her and confirm if she likes you too before making your intention known
You learnt quickly. Don't waste time on girls that do not return your calls, ask for money or something that's when they call, try to weigh your pocket, wants to milk you dry and are gluttons.
The truth is they are more among the working class, plenty among the nonworking (students especially and those learning handwork).... The first three times you meet them should be a deciding factor.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by maestroferddi: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2016
sonnie10:

You make it sound like love is a game of chess where you make only calculated moves. Love is not give and take, it is giving and giving unconditionally. You don't play games with someone you love. Because the girl doesn't have today is not an opportunity to rub it on her face. Love is when you are able to cover each other shame. What feedback do you expect from the girl? There is nothing subservient in doing what is right, after all you are the one that went looking for her. People buy diamond and exotic cars just to get a girl. All hands are not equal I know but giving according to your pocket does not make you a maga.
No need bandying words with you because in the fullness of time you will learn.

I have people like you preaching away like this only to be scarred when the materialistic ladies that replete this country show them that theory and practice are two distinct things.

My guy forget it. Love is a game whichever way you look at it. Being good is good but one must use one's senses.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Ligxy(f): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2016
Obudupikin:

Dear OP you made two mistakes;

The first was,through your actions, you showed the girl that you love her a lot even before she got used to you. Therefore,she took advantage of that.

Secondly,that mssg you sent her was a wrong move because it only made her indignant and more defensive.
It's obvious the girl has lot of admirers and she saw you as one of them. Therefore,what your mssg implied to her was that you saw yourself as something other than that.

But the damage had been done,here is what you should do;

1) Send her an apology text without explicitly seeming sorry. E.g,"although your attitude was childish,I shldnt have sent such mssg to you. For that,I apologise"

2)Ignore her. Don't communicate with her again until you see her face to face.

These two moves have their purposes but I can't start explaining here.

If you really LOVE(emphasis on love) the girl,I'd like to help you get her.
We can do PM's.

Note; No girl is above you. You just need to know her thumbscrew.

Thank You.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2016
ivyicey:

But how many guys listen when a girl says no, I have one I have been telling no, but he doesn't listen. Thinking he can change my mind, I don't go out with him or ask him for anything.
You are right, not all men take no for an answer. A lot of us think you are forming hard to get, when the girl senses your have refuse to take that answer, then she turns you into a maga, then the guy thinking she is beginning to respond but after 3-5 of being maggad, he brings it to the attention of friends and NL.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Unlimited22: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Next time u see her, tell her u r sorry for everytin u said and then tell her u want to say something real bothering u in ur hrt.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this slowly from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!"
My thoughts exactly!!!
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by MoNickk(f): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Phrankin:
Hey bros, it's not about being hungry. Honestly, if it was me, I would've done the same thing as the girl. Imagine all the red lights he received from the girl, he still didn't get it. She told you she had a boyfriend, you didn't get it; she ignored you, you still didn't get it. What else do you expect from the girl. Guys should learn not to force themselves on a girl else you get what the OP is getting ie frustration.
I swear down...I don't blame the girl. she made her intentions known from the start but the op kept on hoping his being nice to her was gonna change her mind. some guys are pathetic(no offense op). tell them u have a bf n they'll be begging to be a side bf. after all your bf doesn't need to know. that's when I activate my delete button for such desperation.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by missKiffy(f): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Next time u see her, tell her u r sorry for everytin u said and then tell her u want to say something real bothering u in ur hrt.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this slowly from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!"
cheesy
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Sprintson(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2016
Leave trash for Lawma abeg... #MYcandidOPINION
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by misspicy(f): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Humblegoodman:
I love the likes of carolyner, Gracito, Michellla, Hateu2, Cruzita, Evathyst, Misspicy, Happyjuliet, Estharfabian, Kaziblake, Ellafuchsiaordi, Mibi18 and Richiy, who will always speak the naked truth in this forum no matter whose ox is gorred. I was expecting them to defend the Lady, but, instead, chose to give valuable advise to the young man who was being treated like a piece of shit.

Be that as it may, my advise to you my brother is to love with your head and not with your heart. It's only women who love with their hearts, while men should love with their heads.
Finally, always be sensitive when you are chasing a lady who doesn't like you. Engage the reverse gear immediately before you are hurt.
smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Unlimited22: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
OP, the message you sent to her was beautiful up until i read the "cos i love you part"

Niqqa what the fvck where you thinking, lol. But on a serious note, you did the right thing
7/10... Would have been a 10/10 if you didnt say that love thing.
Juicy J's for everybody ft wiz khalifa is for this type of people
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:
Hello Nairalanders,

Pardon me, i had to create another moniker just to post this.
I am in love this babe i met in my estate, but i got frustrated and let out a piercing outburst which has made her delete me on BBM, blocked me on Whatsapp and have made her refuse to pick my calls for 2 weeks now. I will attach the screen shot of my outburst below.
In other not to bore u with some long stories, wi just state what actually led to this.
I have been asking her out for a while, i met her in my estate some months back. i left her when she told me she was seeing someone. I later saw her again walking home in my estate while i was driving by. I knew i still liked her, decided to try again as i was not in any relationship too.

We got talking again, but she is always not there. claimed her job and all that. sometimes takes up.to 24 hours to revert my messages even sometimes ti pick up my calls. There are sometimes i see her online on whatsapp, while my message remains pending on BBM. Its always excuse of work,being tired and all that. I had to take it like that afterall am still just an "admirer".

But i noticed one thing, its when i want to get something from a store...she remembers she needs something too. There was a day i was getting a bottle of beer in a shop in my estate, that was when she knee she didn't have milk and sugar at home. She told me to get her milk and sugar. i saw that as odd. " milk and sugar" well i got it. The other day i wanted to recharge my phone, she suddenly remembered her unit was low too. I got for her, she never even called me with it. I dont need to say much, you guys already have an idea. I kept on asking her out and telling her I loved her and all of that. But it was frustrating because we mostly see Sundays, and my Sundays too not always free, as i may be on duty. Her sub finished, my messages weren't delivering, i was able to get her on phone and she told me her sub expired. When she hung up, I immediately recharged her line with quick Teller. it took me about another 48 hrs to even let her know i have recharged her line. She wouldn't pick her calls she wouldn't call back.

This time she acts like she is tuning in with me, next time she acts strangely. To cut it all short, she is been telling me she wished to go clubing. 24th was a public hol though i went to work, but she didnt. Called her and told her, ok today we are both free....what about clubbing? she said fine. Called me like 3 times before i got home. Its only when something is at stake she calls. Told her will come pick her by 9pm then we chill somewhere till late, when club will be opened. At past 9, called her i was enroute, she started complaining it was already late, i was like late at past 9? which club opens by 9. she said she is not going again, she is even hungry, just come pick me to eat and drop me back home. I was like WTF in my mind how can a lady be home since morning and tell a guy to come pick her and buy her food at past 9. Those are things we do on campus. I told her no...we are going clubbing, she will eat along the road. Hung up and met her outside her gate. she was dressed casually with simple slips. I was surprised. so she actually meant it. She entered the car and i drove off...told her she will enter the club like that, i will try not get her bounced. lol. She was boning and angry...i gnored her, picked my friends and drove straight to an hotel that hat a restaurant and lounge. Got her her meal, then we went to the lounge later. Told me she was traveling next day, and i have to drop her at the park or something since i will make her wake late. I agreed, she insisted i dropped her home, as a gentle man i did just that around 3am. Waited till she was safely in, before driving back home.

she called at 8am, and i was still sleeping, i picked and she started saying, you are still sleeping when you know you to drop me off. please come and pick me, i am late. and hung up. I was upset but went to pick her, it was then she remembered she needed to use ATM. I became a driver looking for ATM. we didnt get to use, its either crowdy or no money. That was when she said she can manage with what she had. Dropped her and went back home. Didnt hear from her, no thank you, she didnt even tell me she had gotten to her destination. When i asked and told her how was missing her...took another 9 hours to reply. and it was just a line. i got pissed and exploded.

meanwhile night out , someone was calling and calling she refused to pick. eventually turned off her phone. i later collected it and tuned it on...she had about 76 unread messages on Whatsapp. Phone was locked. I just gave her back...because she was getting angry i was holding her phone.

This made me wondering if that was how she turned off her phone when i keep calling. No calls returned but phone eventually says switched off. Excuse is always work and being tired.

Below was what i told her....becaue i couldn't take her games any longer...But i cant stop thinking of her still. I really like her....and i am almost regret blasting her. But i can't let feelings manipulate my normal sense of reasoning. she is a working class and should stop behaving like an hungry campus girl.

I mean while gather all the admirers and respond to whichever u please to at that time.... I find it strange, whats the gain?

But should i have been more patient?
don't use money to woo girls even if u have it because she will agree because of ur money, lols she didn't even agree, she was eating the hell out of you, there are million of girls who will accept u without u asking for too much.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by olamakinde(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Gracito:
You didn't. I'm a lady but some ladies sha know how to piss men off. You made no mistake. You got rid of a mistake and I'm glad you did. . She doesn't like you at all. .
. U look pretty dearie
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by MrLP: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2016
Vikky014:
tell me ur real moniker please

you want to expose me bah? lol.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by vizier007(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2016
Eleniyan15:
MrLP

Broda you aff bleep up
apologize too her first... then start from the beginning
friend package ni oooooooo bfor you try one more time... you sef talk am 75 unread messages it shows that a lot of guys have not even upgrade when it comes too wooing Ladies

I feel you don't got a lot forget about the cash stuff
The issue here is that you have invested in this lady Buh she's not ready too invest back .

THE GAME by Neil Strauss ( this book will broadened
your mind set)
If you read this fvking book trust me your life would change....
just read the book sha if you love her and if she dey do strong head bleep her and gerrout
we go drop anoda book for you too read then you become a beast,lol ( Art of seduction)

Team

#FMAC( Find Meet Attract Close)

IF YOU REALLY READ THIA BOOK MEHN YOU WILL COME BACK TO SHARE TESTIMONY
I SWEAR YOU CAN TRY THIS THREAD

www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see/66

it will help you all those girl no too worth hyping

xxxtedyxxx

jmaxjohn

vizier007

let help a Broda ooooo
Bro, how u dey na..
the best option in the op's case is to let the girl go, she's not worth it. .. she's just using him.
the op needs to learn from his mistakes and move on.
the op's biggest mistake was that he made it look as if the she's doing him a favor ( when u do this, u crash and burn and worse you'll be used and end up zoned) thereby giving the girl all the power and control..

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Fourwinds: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Oboy if I'm to slap u ., u will receive 12 slaps within 3seconds....as I dey read ur thread I just dey vex...

FYI d vex make me no read am finish...

dump dat idi..ot.. if u no dump her God no go forgive u for being stu..pid to an idi..ot

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by legacyint: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
i beg u in the name of God no use laugh kill me this morning,,ROTL grin smiley
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Fourwinds: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2016
MoNickk:
I swear down...I don't blame the girl. she made her intentions known from the start but the op kept on hoping his being nice to her was gonna change her mind. some guys are pathetic(no offense op). tell them u have a bf n they'll be begging to be a side bf. after all your bf doesn't need to know. that's when I activate my delete button for such desperation.
hmmmmmm. I love sincerity
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by MrLP: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2016
MoNickk:
I said i saw her months after. i left her when she insisted she had a bf. 2nd time we met...nothing like that....she just kept saying lets see how it goes. i have to be sure. and i specifically told her if she was seeing someone and doing this with me....she is cheating on the person emotionally.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Gracito(f): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
olamakinde:
. U look pretty dearie
. Thanks
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Unlimited22: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Gracito:
. Aww, thanks!
I only pray DAT op would receive sense such that he'll start thinking like u
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Vjcray:

[size=14pt] boys, you deserve a 32 inches flat screen hot undiluted slap for this meandering stupidity. ... .

How can a girl colonize your brain to such level?

Last time I checked there are billions of girls in the world... if one rejects you they are many more who will welcome you with open arms....

As for the girl, next time you see her tell her that I said she is not even menacingly Close to being a human being material....

Just forget about the girl and move on because from what you typed up there, that girl does not have an atom of love for you...

Cheers
[/size]

you just spoke my mind.
and...
TELL THAT GIRL SHEEZ A MUFUKA.

**drops mic like olamide.
f**k that sh*t
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by nerdfrost(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Henovy:

Ahah, you blast am too much!
. Noo,na just tip off the iceberg grin
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Thanks
Humblegoodman:
I love the likes of carolyner, Gracito, Michellla, Hateu2, Cruzita, Evathyst, Misspicy, Happyjuliet, Estharfabian, Kaziblake, Ellafuchsiaordi, Mibi18 and Richiy, who will always speak the naked truth in this forum no matter whose ox is gorred. I was expecting them to defend the Lady, but, instead, chose to give valuable advise to the young man who was being treated like a piece of shit.

Be that as it may, my advise to you my brother is to love with your head and not with your heart. It's only women who love with their hearts, while men should love with their heads.
Finally, always be sensitive when you are chasing a lady who doesn't like you. Engage the reverse gear immediately before you are hurt.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by ogoji(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:

i cant fit to burst laff enof.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by modele2: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2016
I wonder if the op read his post sef...you need to read it as a third party to really ask yourself why u are attracted to bad behaviour. Na wa oh.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by samphemmy5: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2016
GoldenDr:

You learnt quickly. Don't waste time on girls that do not return your calls, ask for money or something that's when they call, try to weigh your pocket, wants to milk you dry and are gluttons.
The truth is they are more among the working class, plenty among the nonworking (students especially and those learning handwork).... The first three times you meet them should be a deciding factor.
I dated my wife for 6yrs before we eventually got married...my surprise..she never asked for anything..not once in that 6yrs..except I decide to take her out or buy her gift. If d gift too big sef, she'll ask me if I can actually afford it @dat time. She doesn't want me to inconvenience myself for her...God..She'll reciprocate my gift by buying a gift for me no matter how small whenever I give her gift..now we are enjoying our home. I have nothing to hid. We're married for just two years and she knows all my bank details, atm pins, acct balances, incomes.

She's just so different..she'll give me her salary when she collects it and ask how I want us to spend it. When she was on NYSC...she always send me recharge card whenever she collects her allawee despite that I was working..

All girls are not gluttons...they may be rare..but not all girls

7 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Eleniyan15: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2016
vizier007:

Bro, how u dey na..
the best option in the op's case is to let the girl go, she's not worth it. .. she's just using him.
the op needs to learn from his mistakes and move on.
the op's biggest mistake was that he made it look as if the she's doing him a favor ( when u do this, u crash and burn and worse you'll be used and end up zoned) thereby giving the girl all the power and control..

exactly
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by DipoDee: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Phrankin:

True again. But you know my response was to Intrepid01's comment which is quite different from that of MrLP the Op. I had nothing to say to the Op as I see him as a wimp who do disgusting things just to date girls who are considered good looking, so his case is a no-brainer; and his frustrations has just started cos the girl will continue to rubbish him until he fills his empty skull with some grey matter undecided
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by professore(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2016
All you need is to add value to your life,it may not get u this particular girl,but it will surely get u a girl that is worth to make a wife
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Khez: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2016
I have very beautiful sisters

And from what I've learnt from them, if they don't like you, talk less of love you, they turn you to An ATM, just to make you run,

And if you refuse, trust me, your account go empty before you get back from your hibernation mood

How can you be this foolish?

Are you deformed?

Are you that short and ugly?

Even at those mentioned, girls still love you

Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.