Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (66058 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by 4C2215131: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Intrepid01:
Guy you have to wise up..........I met a lady around August last year in a bus, my car had an issue and had to follow bus. I was not even in the mood to chat, she started it all, admired my shirt and all that stuff. We got talking from there and she seemed nice & friendly. That was how all the rubbish started.........I asked to take her out, she agreed and said she preferred Ozone center. We went to ozone center, she insisted on eating before the movie ( note, I went to pick her from her house and she's been at home since morning). To my surprise, she did not eat the chicken on the rice and opted to take it home (mogbe!!).... She started behaving stupidly after that day...asking if I could drive her to her colleagues birthday at Oniru, I stylishly turned her down. The following week my fone's screen got damaged and I couldn't call or access my contact. This babe did not call me once for two weeks thruout the period my fone was bad.

I did not waste my time, I got the message CLEARLY and moved on. I saw her afterward and acted like have never seen her before. I could see the surprise on her face. Before you turn me to maga I will dump you bin.

It is so sad that Ladies have turned to be something else, even the working class ones.

I just dumped another one last week when I realized all she wanted was money and food whenever she comes around. This one stays with her parent but even if she's leaving my house at 10 pm she expects me to take her out and buy something for her. They are just gluttons.

My advice to you is this...never should you profess love or intention to date to any babe until you've been friends for sometime. Just stay as friends for a while, assess her and confirm if she likes you too before making your intention known

@ being friends before declaring your intentions mkst time doesn't do jack! Women seem to have a different rule book for.platonic friends and platonic friends who end up being toasters.

Know of a couple who were best of friends as " friends" but now strangers as husband and wife. She said she preferred him while he was a friend for more than 15 years as opposed to being her husband for less than 3 years, he said same.

In a nutshell, there are no fast rules to this game, no vanquished no victors. Just be brutally honest with yourself with regards to who you're with or what you want.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by refiner(f): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
and u just did see y thunder dey fire girls? pls remove d number I don't want ur digits again

hehhehheh.....buh y do u wanna remove it...u no want make gals call u?....u suppose to be happy joor....buh nt to worry will giv u a call....dats wen thousands of gals have done same...hope u won't start askin me who I am.... grin
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by DedeNkem: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:
Hello Nairalanders,

Pardon me, i had to create another moniker just to post this.
I am in love this babe i met in my estate, but i got frustrated and let out a piercing outburst which has made her delete me on BBM, blocked me on Whatsapp and have made her refuse to pick my calls for 2 weeks now. I will attach the screen shot of my outburst below.
In other not to bore u with some long stories, wi just state what actually led to this.
I have been asking her out for a while, i met her in my estate some months back. i left her when she told me she was seeing someone. I later saw her again walking home in my estate while i was driving by. I knew i still liked her, decided to try again as i was not in any relationship too.

We got talking again, but she is always not there. claimed her job and all that. sometimes takes up.to 24 hours to revert my messages even sometimes ti pick up my calls. There are sometimes i see her online on whatsapp, while my message remains pending on BBM. Its always excuse of work,being tired and all that. I had to take it like that afterall am still just an "admirer".

But i noticed one thing, its when i want to get something from a store...she remembers she needs something too. There was a day i was getting a bottle of beer in a shop in my estate, that was when she knee she didn't have milk and sugar at home. She told me to get her milk and sugar. i saw that as odd. " milk and sugar" well i got it. The other day i wanted to recharge my phone, she suddenly remembered her unit was low too. I got for her, she never even called me with it. I dont need to say much, you guys already have an idea. I kept on asking her out and telling her I loved her and all of that. But it was frustrating because we mostly see Sundays, and my Sundays too not always free, as i may be on duty. Her sub finished, my messages weren't delivering, i was able to get her on phone and she told me her sub expired. When she hung up, I immediately recharged her line with quick Teller. it took me about another 48 hrs to even let her know i have recharged her line. She wouldn't pick her calls she wouldn't call back.

This time she acts like she is tuning in with me, next time she acts strangely. To cut it all short, she is been telling me she wished to go clubing. 24th was a public hol though i went to work, but she didnt. Called her and told her, ok today we are both free....what about clubbing? she said fine. Called me like 3 times before i got home. Its only when something is at stake she calls. Told her will come pick her by 9pm then we chill somewhere till late, when club will be opened. At past 9, called her i was enroute, she started complaining it was already late, i was like late at past 9? which club opens by 9. she said she is not going again, she is even hungry, just come pick me to eat and drop me back home. I was like WTF in my mind how can a lady be home since morning and tell a guy to come pick her and buy her food at past 9. Those are things we do on campus. I told her no...we are going clubbing, she will eat along the road. Hung up and met her outside her gate. she was dressed casually with simple slips. I was surprised. so she actually meant it. She entered the car and i drove off...told her she will enter the club like that, i will try not get her bounced. lol. She was boning and angry...i gnored her, picked my friends and drove straight to an hotel that hat a restaurant and lounge. Got her her meal, then we went to the lounge later. Told me she was traveling next day, and i have to drop her at the park or something since i will make her wake late. I agreed, she insisted i dropped her home, as a gentle man i did just that around 3am. Waited till she was safely in, before driving back home.

she called at 8am, and i was still sleeping, i picked and she started saying, you are still sleeping when you know you to drop me off. please come and pick me, i am late. and hung up. I was upset but went to pick her, it was then she remembered she needed to use ATM. I became a driver looking for ATM. we didnt get to use, its either crowdy or no money. That was when she said she can manage with what she had. Dropped her and went back home. Didnt hear from her, no thank you, she didnt even tell me she had gotten to her destination. When i asked and told her how was missing her...took another 9 hours to reply. and it was just a line. i got pissed and exploded.

meanwhile night out , someone was calling and calling she refused to pick. eventually turned off her phone. i later collected it and tuned it on...she had about 76 unread messages on Whatsapp. Phone was locked. I just gave her back...because she was getting angry i was holding her phone.

This made me wondering if that was how she turned off her phone when i keep calling. No calls returned but phone eventually says switched off. Excuse is always work and being tired.

Below was what i told her....becaue i couldn't take her games any longer...But i cant stop thinking of her still. I really like her....and i am almost regret blasting her. But i can't let feelings manipulate my normal sense of reasoning. she is a working class and should stop behaving like an hungry campus girl.

I mean while gather all the admirers and respond to whichever u please to at that time.... I find it strange, whats the gain?

But should i have been more patient?

Your outburst is normal, it shows you're still sane. An id*iot won't even notice she's using him, and there are many of them.

She only wants you for the stuff she gets from you. She has NO love interest in you. And one thing you should understand is that you're NOT the only man she's presently using. She has different men who provide her different stuff at any given time and day.

Regarding the club thing, she probably changed mind because she decided to hit the club with another guy. So your job that night was to only feed her, that's why she was upset when you forced her to the club. You know, she tried a schoolyard trick to discourage you by wearing a casual cloth, but you won't have it.

Stay away from her! She's not for you. She's what we call a Gold-digger. Lick your wound and move on with your life.
But if you continue with her then you will need a psychiatrist.

5 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by dejavo: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Final solution for 2 minutes men in bed ,weak erection and watery sperm .It is natural for men sexual strength to decrease after the age of 30 years due to decrease of Testosterone.My company have an efficient product that would change this condition. Our product is an herbal men's product specially designed with the extract of herbal plants.I promise your wife would love you more after you finish using the product.
Main function 1. Correct erectile dysfunction 2. Boosts Sexual Performance and increases Male Stamina 3.Correct Quick expulsion 4.Correct Weak Attention 5. Increases Libido, amount of Testosterone and Male Sperm Count. .. 100% EFFICIENT WITH NO SIDE EFFECT. Whatsapp me on 08034379361 for more details and consultation or u can still call me on dis number
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by 4C2215131: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2016
douchesnozzle:
After ur so called outburst u still called her?? That's where u got it wrong.
What I do to such ladies is to activate the ignore button. By activating the ignore button I mean deleting all contacts on my phone ND whatsapp. I don't add ladies on bbm so this method works without the lady knowing I deleted her.
This action of mine works 9 out of 10times.
I had this girl who was proving hard to get besides that was taking me for granted. I just simply deleted her contacts ND never chatted her again. She called after a month of not hearing from me. To cut long story short I just told her I was too busy to call her. That was the beginning of another episode. The same girl that always give excuses when we were supposed to hangout started making frantic efforts to hangout with me.
You didn't have to shred her on whatsapp as this paints a picture of frustration, activating the ignore button would have done the trick.
But this trick only works for guys who are well to do. If you are a broke guy ND u try this OYO go be ur pseudonym..

So sad about ladies and money, so sad.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by PLANETMARS(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2016
refiner:

hehhehheh.....buh y do u wanna remove it...u no want make gals call u?....u suppose to be happy joor....buh nt to worry will giv u a call....dats wen thousands of gals have done same...hope u won't start askin me who I am.... grin
hey boo I didn't send girls my number I sent U!!! So pls kindly do the needful love ya
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by canDy4eva(f): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Owliver:
similar but not anyway near this in term of magnitude. grin i just ignored and till today no level...
tell me somtin! Hw did it all hapin
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
lol. You don't have to worry about that.
jossi994:
later on you'll come and open an alternate account so we can advise you too undecided
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by jimmy2smut: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Next time u see her, tell her u r sorry for everytin u said and then tell her u want to say something real bothering u in ur hrt.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this slowly from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!"
. You have all my likes forever!!!
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Beadex1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yours Is better she showed you a full red light that she doesn't want you but you still ignored it.

My case Is a little bit different from yours, I have know this girl for a while now,maybe we were dating(not interested with girlfriends for now ) . I met her in person after us not been together for a while, told her that I am so broke after buying a plot of land for myself, her response was quite shocking that It really harden my heart To desist from dating.....I am of opinion chop clean mouth then rest

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by hurpeyeahme(f): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Intrepid01:
Guy you have to wise up..........I met a lady around August last year in a bus, my car had an issue and had to follow bus. I was not even in the mood to chat, she started it all, admired my shirt and all that stuff. We got talking from there and she seemed nice & friendly. That was how all the rubbish started.........I asked to take her out, she agreed and said she preferred Ozone center. We went to ozone center, she insisted on eating before the movie ( note, I went to pick her from her house and she's been at home since morning). To my surprise, she did not eat the chicken on the rice and opted to take it home (mogbe!!).... She started behaving stupidly after that day...asking if I could drive her to her colleagues birthday at Oniru, I stylishly turned her down. The following week my fone's screen got damaged and I couldn't call or access my contact. This babe did not call me once for two weeks thruout the period my fone was bad.

I did not waste my time, I got the message CLEARLY and moved on. I saw her afterward and acted like have never seen her before. I could see the surprise on her face. Before you turn me to maga I will dump you bin.

It is so sad that Ladies have turned to be something else, even the working class ones.

I just dumped another one last week when I realized all she wanted was money and food whenever she comes around. This one stays with her parent but even if she's leaving my house at 10 pm she expects me to take her out and buy something for her. They are just gluttons.

My advice to you is this...never should you profess love or intention to date to any babe until you've been friends for sometime. Just stay as friends for a while, assess her and confirm if she likes you too before making your intention known

Ur last paragraph so on point...am happy it's coming from a Guy. That's how it's suppose to be but I find guys not cool with this idea when I say 'let's be friends first n see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
jabojafa:
hi he her bf? Moreover he didnt send her on d travel errand. A girl dt is nt even appreciative of past helps hw do u expect him to continue

Don't know y when it comes to money matter, u guys can't see humour
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by daveP(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
daretodiffer:
How been your still be in love with such person?

If she finally say yes and it ends up in marriage, I will waiting for you
dyu hear the stories married couples give as testimony after many years together?

Woman: We met in the library and i wasnt nice the 1st time(smiling or laughing)

Man: I brought her some flowers, still shy but she threw them into the bush in my presence..... (audience laughing)

and so on. The persistence wins over. This time this girl is a no no. Hny
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by MzCorleone(f): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Obudupikin:

Dear OP you made two mistakes;

The first was,through your actions, you showed the girl that you love her a lot even before she got used to you. Therefore,she took advantage of that.

Secondly,that mssg you sent her was a wrong move because it only made her indignant and more defensive.
It's obvious the girl has lot of admirers and she saw you as one of them. Therefore,what your mssg implied to her was that you saw yourself as something other than that.

But the damage had been done,here is what you should do;

1) Send her an apology text without explicitly seeming sorry. E.g,"although your attitude was childish,I shldnt have sent such mssg to you. For that,I apologise"

2)Ignore her. Don't communicate with her again until you see her face to face.

These two moves have their purposes but I can't start explaining here.

If you really LOVE(emphasis on love) the girl,I'd like to help you get her.
We can do PM's.

Note; No girl is above you. You just need to know her thumbscrew.

Thank You.
Biko chop knuckle grin grin
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by klebson(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Phrankin:
The OP is the type of guy that I would love to have as a boyfriend. God fearing, nice, a gentleman, drives a car and above all very caring and generous.
Now to my advice : go on your knees before her and apologize for. ...? Just apologize.

OK on a serious note, Honestly, if it was me, I would've done the same thing as the girl. Imagine all the red lights he received from the girl, he still didn't get it. She told you she had a boyfriend, you didn't get it; she ignored you, you still didn't get it. What else do you expect from the girl. Guys should learn not to force themselves on a girl else you get what the OP is getting ie frustration.

As boyfriend with (m) attached to your name..
Gay alert
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by ccollins(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
sonnie10:

You make it sound like love is a game of chess where you make only calculated moves. Love is not give and take, it is giving and giving unconditionally. You don't play games with someone you love. Because the girl doesn't have today is not an opportunity to rub it on her face. Love is when you are able to cover each other shame. What feedback do you expect from the girl? There is nothing subservient in doing what is right, after all you are the one that went looking for her. People buy diamond and exotic cars just to get a girl. All hands are not equal I know but giving according to your pocket does not make you a maga.
don't carry this stupidity outside. love does not exist in women dictionary as in u can't bring love out of them by being father christmas or showing forced love to them ..if she marries in these conditions I stated before then she will give you insincere attention maybe because of your money or something else she wants that u have and not because she loves you.. simply as primary school English.. girl wey no like u will want to eat from u and pretend especially when u both are not married

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Kgdavid(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and its Righteousness, they will not hear.

Now look at what a common girl has turned you into. See ya life bro?
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by KingRaoul: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
PLANETMARS:
sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Next time u see her, tell her u r sorry for everytin u said and then tell her u want to say something real bothering u in ur hrt.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this slowly from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!"

if only i had 50k i wasnt using God knows i would have called u and dashed u for this awesome reply. loooool
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by suzzy16(f): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
sonnie10:
A girl told you she was traveling and you took her to several of her ATMs without any withdrawal made. What does that tell you? She just did not have any money in her account. Her expectations were; (1) She wanted you to use your own ATM to get some money for her (2) She just wanted the money and probably was not even traveling (3) If she was actually traveling, she felt entailed to some pocket money from you. To some girls, they just don't know how to openly beg for money. You should be able to decode some of these things. Since you could not satisfy any of those, that incident was the last straw that broke the ox's back.

But if you ask me, I will say you did not do enough. From what you have listed so far, for a guy that owns a private car to complain, when you have only bought:

1) A packet of sugar
2) A tin of milk
3) Recharge card once or twice
4) A plate of rice

Why do you feel entitled to anything from these few things you mentioned? Bros, you can do better before claiming ownership abeg. If she was you sister how would you feel? abi you want to reap where you did not sow? Before you saw her and liked her, someone must have been maintaining her to be that presentable.
thank u jare,word
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Chicagoesontop: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
cruzita:
some people will say that he is stupid for chasing a particular girl when there are millions of dem out dia ,the guy is in love and once u are in love ,u can do the stupidest of thing to win her heart and please her.but the girl should not take the guy for granted because he might be the one for her

How can you fall in love with someone who doesn't even care about or notice your love for her.? let me tell you, i approached a girl once and she told me, hey Chica, you are a nice guy, and i know you love me but i don't love you, all the same am trying my best to love you but let's just be friends for now, with her sincere and matured concept i accepted her hand in friendship and she calls me more than i do call her to know how am doing or to know if she hurt my feelings for refusing my love advances towards her but i told her am okay that i have found a girl i think loves me, and she becomes jealous cos she was like okay oooo so you am no longer important to you since you have found someone, and i told her LET'S BE FRIENDS till today she still calls me even last night as i am typing this now !! so on this post the girl no even get any particle of feelings for the guy, to say she don't have any atom of feeling for the guy is understatement !!
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by PLANETMARS(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
KingRaoul:

if only i had 50k i wasnt using God knows i would have called u and dashed u for this awesome reply. loooool
make it 5k abeg
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by sonnie10: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
ccollins:
don't carry this stupidity outside. love does not exist in women dictionary as in u can bring love out of them by being father christmas or showing forced love to them ..if she marries in these conditions I stated before then she will give you insincere attention maybe because of your money or something else she wants that u have and not because she loves you.. simply as primary school English.. girl wey no like u will want to eat from u and pretend especially when u both are not married

Bros., read my comment again but very slowly this time. Did you see when I said unconditionally? When you give, give because you want to give not because you expect her to marry you in return. What kind of thinking is that? So, she has to sign an agreement of marriage before you can give? If you are dating an unemployed lady, how do you feel going out with her in rags while you kit-up with your Gucci suits and shoes? Won't you look ridiculous? And when you go out there and see other girls well dressed you appreciate them. That is wickedness, I am not saying you should close your bank account but discretion in dealing with others is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
koboko69:

You are too sensible kiss
OP this are the comments you should read. Ignore the insults.
cheesy
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Annalise(f): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
The girl seems like a spoilt child. That being said, I can sense domineering traits and slight temperamental traits from the OP. You're too emotional. Someone who isn't your girlfriend yet, you took her phone to check her WhatsApp messages. You kinda forced her to go out when she didn't want to. To be honest, I think you can rape sef. Because of sugar and rice? How old are you sef? Nairaland is filled with chauvinists who sound like they get dating inspiration from Reminisce and Olamide song lyrics. They won't tell you the truth. Forget the girl and next time don't make a mountain of a mole hill. OP, please love yourself and be humble.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by anumide(f): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:

Impress with car? Nope. Impress by doing things she didnt ask...that is normal. As for the, she is carried away with so much attention she is getting. she is quite cute and beautiful. She is just 24 so i cant blame her orientation

it's not Ok to be stupid at 24.
people should be responsible, and nor hide under the "I am young" cover to do stupid things.
at 19, I could lie that I was 24 and you won't even argue.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by jabojafa(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
maiahsaiah:

Don't know y when it comes to money matter, u guys can't see humour
wen d babe is nt his gf? D one d guy did, did she appreciate it?

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by fejikudz(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Intrepid01:

SIMPLE
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by ccollins(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
sonnie10:

Bros., read my comment again but very slowly this time. Did you see when I said unconditionally? When you give, give because you want to give not because you expect her to marry you in return. What kind of thinking is that? So, she has to sign an agreement of marriage before you can give? If you are dating an unemployed lady, how do you feel going out with her in rags while you kit-up with your Gucci suits and shoes? Won't you look ridiculous? And when you go out there and see other girls well dressed you appreciate them. That is wickedness, I am not saying you should close your bank account but discretion in dealing with others is a good thing.
now you have to apply wisdom when reading my post. you can only spend on her so she also looks good in dress and gucci shoes if she really likes u and she shouldn't even request for it. any girl who likes you will want things to please you and not being a parasite.. be warned
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Henovy: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
CzarChris:
would the sky turn purple if you guys just stay for a second without tribalising every thread on nairaland? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
It was meant to be honour. No offence meant. I'm not a member of name checkers association on NL!
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
I was at ur shoe about a month ago, but i simply deleted all her messages and contacts. I activate the ignore button.
Just yesterdae she been disturbin me with callss.....
Take a lesson bro!
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by firstolalekan(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:
Hello Nairalanders,

Pardon me, i had to create another moniker just to post this.
I am in love this babe i met in my estate, but i got frustrated and let out a piercing outburst which has made her delete me on BBM, blocked me on Whatsapp and have made her refuse to pick my calls for 2 weeks now. I will attach the screen shot of my outburst below.
In other not to bore u with some long stories, wi just state what actually led to this.
I have been asking her out for a while, i met her in my estate some months back. i left her when she told me she was seeing someone. I later saw her again walking home in my estate while i was driving by. I knew i still liked her, decided to try again as i was not in any relationship too.

We got talking again, but she is always not there. claimed her job and all that. sometimes takes up.to 24 hours to revert my messages even sometimes ti pick up my calls. There are sometimes i see her online on whatsapp, while my message remains pending on BBM. Its always excuse of work,being tired and all that. I had to take it like that afterall am still just an "admirer".

But i noticed one thing, its when i want to get something from a store...she remembers she needs something too. There was a day i was getting a bottle of beer in a shop in my estate, that was when she knee she didn't have milk and sugar at home. She told me to get her milk and sugar. i saw that as odd. " milk and sugar" well i got it. The other day i wanted to recharge my phone, she suddenly remembered her unit was low too. I got for her, she never even called me with it. I dont need to say much, you guys already have an idea. I kept on asking her out and telling her I loved her and all of that. But it was frustrating because we mostly see Sundays, and my Sundays too not always free, as i may be on duty. Her sub finished, my messages weren't delivering, i was able to get her on phone and she told me her sub expired. When she hung up, I immediately recharged her line with quick Teller. it took me about another 48 hrs to even let her know i have recharged her line. She wouldn't pick her calls she wouldn't call back.

This time she acts like she is tuning in with me, next time she acts strangely. To cut it all short, she is been telling me she wished to go clubing. 24th was a public hol though i went to work, but she didnt. Called her and told her, ok today we are both free....what about clubbing? she said fine. Called me like 3 times before i got home. Its only when something is at stake she calls. Told her will come pick her by 9pm then we chill somewhere till late, when club will be opened. At past 9, called her i was enroute, she started complaining it was already late, i was like late at past 9? which club opens by 9. she said she is not going again, she is even hungry, just come pick me to eat and drop me back home. I was like WTF in my mind how can a lady be home since morning and tell a guy to come pick her and buy her food at past 9. Those are things we do on campus. I told her no...we are going clubbing, she will eat along the road. Hung up and met her outside her gate. she was dressed casually with simple slips. I was surprised. so she actually meant it. She entered the car and i drove off...told her she will enter the club like that, i will try not get her bounced. lol. She was boning and angry...i gnored her, picked my friends and drove straight to an hotel that hat a restaurant and lounge. Got her her meal, then we went to the lounge later. Told me she was traveling next day, and i have to drop her at the park or something since i will make her wake late. I agreed, she insisted i dropped her home, as a gentle man i did just that around 3am. Waited till she was safely in, before driving back home.

she called at 8am, and i was still sleeping, i picked and she started saying, you are still sleeping when you know you to drop me off. please come and pick me, i am late. and hung up. I was upset but went to pick her, it was then she remembered she needed to use ATM. I became a driver looking for ATM. we didnt get to use, its either crowdy or no money. That was when she said she can manage with what she had. Dropped her and went back home. Didnt hear from her, no thank you, she didnt even tell me she had gotten to her destination. When i asked and told her how was missing her...took another 9 hours to reply. and it was just a line. i got pissed and exploded.

meanwhile night out , someone was calling and calling she refused to pick. eventually turned off her phone. i later collected it and tuned it on...she had about 76 unread messages on Whatsapp. Phone was locked. I just gave her back...because she was getting angry i was holding her phone.

This made me wondering if that was how she turned off her phone when i keep calling. No calls returned but phone eventually says switched off. Excuse is always work and being tired.

Below was what i told her....becaue i couldn't take her games any longer...But i cant stop thinking of her still. I really like her....and i am almost regret blasting her. But i can't let feelings manipulate my normal sense of reasoning. she is a working class and should stop behaving like an hungry campus girl.

I mean while gather all the admirers and respond to whichever u please to at that time.... I find it strange, whats the gain?

But should i have been more patient?
Get a life

STOP TROLLING AROUND WORTHLESS BITCHĚS AND RUNZ GIRLS
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by lahit14(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mcslize:

Pls can we get in touch on PMs? You could be of help on one particular damsel forming hard to get. I inspired when I saw this your post. Help a Nigga out!

This really cracked me up. Bros pls help a nigga out

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.