Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,774 members, 7,844,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. (9853 Views)

Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2016
girlhaley:
Lol

Such a funny topic

This is mine

Back then in high school days,having midterm on friday....dad has gone to work likewise mum....kid sis,gone to school

Only me at home

I did some laundry

and having through with that,I went to my room to pick(look for)my toothbrush......after looking for d damn brush,I found it under d bed....I was about picking it when I heard a strange but faint knock on d door....I calmly ask who was there

"No response"getting scared,I shouted who was there again.....no response

I thought it was d wind. I pick my tooth brush and was about heading out when I heard d same knock again.....I started crying and praying silently,asking God to forgive me my mistakes if am to die now......I push d door violently and ran outside d front yard of the house,I couldn't enter again the house again till 4pm when mum came back from work

I suffered that day ehn,scorching sun and hunger

Chai

A ghost was trying to scare you,knowing you were alone in the house cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2016
illmatic101:
There's this girl I use to date back then in school, we usually hangout in the evening the relationship was kind of new, on a very good day we took a stroll to an empty class, my phone was down so was hers, we chose the class because nobody was inside, we were playing and having fun not knowing time has gone, now the class was very dark without any ray of light not even from our phones.
I was having fun my hands were going places then suddenly I started hearing noises as if someone was rocking a chair, I pretend like say I no hear am, the noise persisted, me for my mind I was like which kind thing be this, the noise was coming from the end of the class, the useless noise now increased drawing the attention of the girl, the girl was like

Girl: illmatic wait, can you hear that noise?
Me: yeah... I think it's coming from that end of the class, in my mind " I done enter am today wetin carry me come this class where Catholic students dey use bind witches and wizards" wait here I'm going there to check.
The girl started calling me to come back I was busy forming lie lie superman, at the same time I was calculating on how to run out of the class living the girl there grin when suddenly a hand just grab me, I almost fainted but lucky for me it was the girl dragging me out of the class grin

Chai! cheesy, may be it was rat.

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by summerflame(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2016
my grandpa had the 6th book of Moses and some spiritual books as well. I believed what this guys said
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2016
summerflame:
my grandpa had the 6th book of Moses and some spiritual books as well. I believed what this guys said
Traplord you have been vindicated grin.

but did it attract insects and snakes? ,what other weird things happened when it was in his possession, and how did he get the book.
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by TrapLORD(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2016
cowgirl9090:

Traplord you have been vindicated grin.

but did it attract insects and snakes? ,what other weird things happened when it was in his possession, and how did he get the book.

So u believed that envious fool? That bastardd called darkenedrebel?
You fall my hands oo undecided
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by illmatic101(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2016
cowgirl9090:

Chai! cheesy, may be it was rat.

Which kind rat be that, I know what I heard, I think maybe it was time for their meeting and we were obstructing grin

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2016
summerflame:

There's nothing I won't see on NL..you can as well said he bought it at a book store in Surulere ..hehe..joker
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

There's nothing I won't see on NL..you can as well said he bought it at a book store in Surulere ..hehe..joker
its true bro, i have seen it with my two eyes
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
its true bro, i have seen it with my two eyes

Are you not sweetorgasm? You would claim you have also seen Beyonce's uterus before if you were asked....

Y'all should stop disgracing yourselves here, al though I know you on your own na weyrey... The magical books don't exist in a single text, but in pamphlets scattered here and there, and only the elites can even say they have copies ..it is sacriligeous for poor NL church mice to claim so,because na BIG LIE ... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by girlhaley(f): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2016
cowgirl9090:

A ghost was trying to scare you,knowing you were alone in the house cheesy

Lol,a ghost

My dad said its d wind besides there's no burial ground around our house

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Are you not sweetorgasm? You would claim you have also seen Beyonce's uterus before if you were asked....

Y'all should stop disgracing yourselves here, al though I know you on your own na weyrey... The magical books don't exist in a single text, but in pamphlets scattered here and there, and only the elites can even say they have copies ..it is sacriligeous for poor NL church mice to claim so,because na BIG LIE ... grin
hehehe bro, iv not seen it as in live but iv been showed a website where i wanted to read it in a laptop but my pastor told me to not try it else d danger will be great, so i quicky left it.
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nancywill(f): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
girlhaley:
Lol

Such a funny topic

This is mine

Back then in high school days,having midterm on friday....dad has gone to work likewise mum....kid sis,gone to school

Only me at home

I did some laundry

and having through with that,I went to my room to pick(look for)my toothbrush......after looking for d damn brush,I found it under d bed....I was about picking it when I heard a strange but faint knock on d door....I calmly ask who was there

I thought it was d wind. I pick my tooth brush and was about heading out when I heard d same knock again.....I started crying and praying silently,asking God to forgive me my mistakes if am to die now......I push d door violently and ran outside d front yard of the house,I couldn't enter again the house again till 4pm when mum came back from work

Chai

Lol...Can't Help But Laugh cheesy[quote author=girlhaley post=41648626]Lol

Such a funny topic

This is mine

Only me at home

I did some laundry

Chai

Lol...Can't Help But Laugh .You know that moment When you Know your Doom Is near and you cry To God To Forgive Your Sins
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Mzdivacious(f): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

it can be true.i once knew a girl whose dad had parts of the complete/lost books of the bible.she said she started getting confused about xtianity when she started reading it.then her dad told her not to read it ever again...i find it strange that some daddies n grandpas have some of these archaic supposedly extinct books but i dont doubt it
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Mzdivacious(f): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hehehe bro, iv not seen it as in live but iv been showed a website where i wanted to read it in a laptop but my pastor told me to not try it else d danger will be great, so i quicky left it.
why wud he say that?is it a sin
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Mzdivacious(f): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
as per this very interesting topic..weird things happen to me everynight in form of nightmares..like masquerades chasing me n terrible stuffs happening.im tired of praying

traplord,should we go to derailers paradise.im very interested in that 6th book of moses
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mzdivacious:
why wud he say that?is it a sin
yeah its a great sin against GOD and it can cause damage to ones life
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by TrapLORD(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mzdivacious:
as per this very interesting topic..weird things happen to me everynight in form of nightmares..like masquerades chasing me n terrible stuffs happening.im tired of praying

traplord,should we go to derailers paradise.im very interested in that 6th book of moses

Okay. Mention me when you're ready.
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by summerflame(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
He was a cherubim and seraphim, he had the copy, how he got it, I don't know but it was kept safe by him and he didn't let us even read or see it...
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Mzdivacious(f): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
yeah its a great sin against GOD and it can cause damage to ones life
is it not moses book?!
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mzdivacious:
is it not moses book?!
yeah it is but its content are words of magic and soccery which GOD condemed.

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by DharmyYinks: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
girlhaley:
Lol

Such a funny topic

This is mine

Only me at home

I did some laundry

Chai

lmao.... re u sure u didn't kill anyone
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by girlhaley(f): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
DharmyYinks:
lmao.... re u sure u didn't kill anyone

Kill

Hell no

Probably it was the wind
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by girlhaley(f): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nancywill:
Lol...Can't Help But Laugh cheesy

Its true oh

Was praying hard like its really my last day on Earth

Lol
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Blackfire(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmm.
When i was 13 /15 years, i visited my maternal grandmother in ubahudara in okija i didn't know when it got real late, in the night, and i was going to ihite okija, then that road was notorious for bad things, i promise my grandma i will enter bike, which i didn't, it was late, so i decide to trek , believe me it was late,dark and really dangerous.

Suddenly two men appear behind me, there cloth were really glittering, there presence gave me confidence. They disappeared 20 feet close to the village i was going to.
I will never forget that in my life .

2 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Blackfire:
Hmmm.
When i was 13 /15 years, i visited my maternal grandmother in ubahudara in okija i didn't know when it got real late, in the night, and i was going to ihite okija, then that road was notorious for bad things, i promise my grandma i will enter bike, which i didn't, it was late, so i decide to trek , believe me it was late,dark and really dangerous.

Suddenly two men appear behind me, there cloth were really glittering, there presence gave me confidence. They disappeared 20 feet close to the village i was going to.
I will never forget that in my life .

wow shocked that's your guiding angels
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by bolagabriella: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
cruzita:
when my grandpa was lying in state in our parlour before his burial,I entered there only to see my grandpa sitting in his coffin.oboy I no dey enter dat parlour again even now wey I don grow person must follow me before I go enter there
very funny...couldn't stop laughing. mine was after my uncle died, cos himself and his family stayed with us till he died, the door to the room where they stayed kept on opening like in the movies every night at a particular time (can't remember the time again). my dad was forced to turn the place to a big kitchen and balcony. also when i was small,i was slapped by an invusible hand in the kitchen at night.
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by bolagabriella: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
McLove:
Som ct e years ago, I tiptoed to my dad's car at night to steal money under the carpet in his car, I made sure my body touched nothing in the car so that my operation will be hitch free. I took the money, locked the door and was about going back inside when the car started moving itself... I was scared but could not run so they won't know I'm outside. I went inside and the following morning the car has rammed into blocks that were outside, I just bone like say I know nothing. Thank God for the block that stopped it. How the car moved I still don't understand
so funny and hilarious...

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
bolagabriella:
very funny...couldn't stop laughing. mine was after my uncle died, cos himself and his family stayed with us till he died, the door to the room where they stayed kept on opening like in the movies every night at a particular time (can't remember the time again). my dad was forced to turn the place to a big kitchen and balcony. also when i was small,i was slapped by an invusible hand in the kitchen at night.

Was he buried properly? that's most of the reason why dead people still come around to disturb. I hope his presence is not felt anymore?
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by bolagabriella: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
cowgirl9090:

You waked the spirit that was jejely sleeping in your dad's car cheesy
indeed!
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
I
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by bolagabriella: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
cowgirl9090:

Was he buried properly? that's most of the reason why dead people still come around to disturb. I hope his presence is not felt anymore?
not really cos my mom told me that immediately he was buried in the muslim way,his blood was flowing out from under the ground to the surface which to them is an indication of money ritual gone bad.

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nancywill(f): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=girlhaley post=41684190]

Its true oh

Was praying hard like its really my last day on Earth
Lol
Lol..But God Actually Answered Your Prayer By Forcefully Throwing You Outta The House. That Was A Testimony

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame / Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / Help, My Newly Married Muslim Wife Is Doing This During Ramadan. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.