Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,851 members, 7,844,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. (9856 Views)

Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

and I thought you were a transcendentalist...grin
Ugh. whatever that means...

I definitely I'm not...Not a big fan of History, philosophy BC/Ac, weird names of people that died...

I'm all in for medicine, movies, health and Romance!wink
The rest are inconsequential...wink

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Twaci(f): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
erm...........

don't forget to bring chilled kunu and groundnuts grin grin

Are you ready for this ? wink

Bring blankets too sad sad sad sad

Ok these stuffs are spooky sad

I am done here cry

**drags sofa out**

Are u coming?
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by TrapLORD(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
What's the book about?undecided
Secrets on how to manipulate angels.
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by TrapLORD(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
cowgirl9090:

wow,really scary! did you do away with the book?

Yea. I burnt it.
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ugh. whatever that means...

I definitely I'm not...Not a big fan of History, philosophy BC/Ac, weird names of people that died...

I'm all in for medicine, movies, health and Romance!wink
The rest are inconsequential...wink

Transcendentalist ?? grin she also doesn't know Ralph Waldo Emerson ...
I hope I'm not showing off grin

but I don't see you talk much about Movies...
I only see you dishing out advises in threads like a guidance counsellor...

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by TrapLORD(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

The 6th & 7th book of Moses are grimoire allegedly written by Moses..i.e asides from the pentateuch(Torah) ....

the books don't even exist(except maybe in pamphlets or papyri scattered here and there? last time they were sighted was in Thebes in the 19th century or so..you shouldn't take that guy serious. He's a compulsive liar and a clown...

Your deranged father is a compulsive liar and a clown! What's next? Are you gonna beg estharfabian for money like you always do with NL girls? undecided
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Twaci:
Ok these stuffs are spooky sad
I am done here cry
**drags sofa out**
Are u coming?
Chicken livered tongue tongue

Drop the kunu and groundnut before you leave cool

still wanna read more grin
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Twaci(f): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Chicken livered tongue tongue

Drop the kunu and groundnut before you leave cool

still wanna read more grin
Wicked someborry embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Transcendentalist ?? grin she also doesn't know Ralph Waldo Emerson ...
I hope I'm not showing off grin

but I don't see you talk much about Movies...
I only see you dishing out advises in threads like a guidance counsellor...
Lmfao!grin

Advises?? LoL!grin I mostly look for trouble! love having people bark and lament On my mentions... Ignoring them is simply divine!grin like where's the freedom of speech?tongue

And Yes Einstein, You're showing off...angry

Ugh...I LoVE movies... Uh, Not action tho...Just the usual girly highschool/SciFi movies... guys on suit working about with guns isn't my thing..cry

Bout the TV/movie sections..i'm not familiar with the section tho! And it's gonna be the semblance of Jennet just come(JJC)...

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:
Secrets on how to manipulate angels.
cheesyI'd love to read it!grin

Buh the Insect thingy gives me the creeps..I think I'll pass
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Twaci:
Wicked someborry embarassed
sorry. sad
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lmfao!grin
Advises?? LoL!grin I mostly look for trouble! lpve having people bark and lament On my mentions . Ignoring them is simply divine grin like where's the freedom of speech?tongue

It's more than euphoric grin

Estharfabian:
[font=serif]

Ugh...I LoVE movies... Uh, Not action tho...Just the usual girly highschool/SciFi movies... guys on suit working about with guns isn't my thing..cry

High school movies? Like high school musical? I-Carly? Glee? ..arghhh..you don old na grin

Estharfabian:
[font=serif]
Bout the TV/movie sections..i'm not familiar with the section tho! And it's gonna be the semblance of Jennet just come(JJC)...

I see....
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by TrapLORD(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
cheesyI'd love to read it!grin

Buh the Insect thingy gives me the creeps..I think I'll pass

It also contains home remedies to illness or demon possession. Contains pages that upon burying it, it unearths anything of value on that land. Tells you which angel is responsible for what and how/when to summon them. Tells you their temperament nd characteristics, tells you each archangel's symbol role. All this + a whole lot of other stuff.
It was fun, until I started failing exams that those who spied from me passed, having nightmares and seeing all sorts of bugs and roaches having a grand assembly right under my bed. It didn't really draw attention cos I shared a room with just my brother. He knew about it.

The original text is in hebrew. The one I read contained guidelines and translations. Would've loved to go into details but it'll give away how I came in contact with it.
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by girlhaley(f): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lol

Such a funny topic

This is mine

Back then in high school days,having midterm on friday....dad has gone to work likewise mum....kid sis,gone to school

Only me at home

I did some laundry

and having through with that,I went to my room to pick(look for)my toothbrush......after looking for d damn brush,I found it under d bed....I was about picking it when I heard a strange but faint knock on d door....I calmly ask who was there

"No response"getting scared,I shouted who was there again.....no response

I thought it was d wind. I pick my tooth brush and was about heading out when I heard d same knock again.....I started crying and praying silently,asking God to forgive me my mistakes if am to die now......I push d door violently and ran outside d front yard of the house,I couldn't enter again the house again till 4pm when mum came back from work

I suffered that day ehn,scorching sun and hunger

Chai

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
McLove:
exactly what he said the following day that someone must have come there and change the gear.. He didn't suspect me as I never sabi drive then and I no dey go near the car on a normal day. How the gear change I don't know o cos I don't touch it.
You did touch it with your body unknowingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
3 days after my dad's burial,as usual mum's friends were around.she asked me to get something from her room.immediately I opened the door,I can swear I saw my dad sitting on the bed ,looking at my direction..I ran out,came back with mumsi told her what I saw.she started cryin again....then I received d kindda slap that can format a grown man's brain.probably she did it out of anger dat I was lyin or sumtin else.
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by illmatic101(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
There's this girl I use to date back then in school, we usually hangout in the evening the relationship was kind of new, on a very good day we took a stroll to an empty class, my phone was down so was hers, we chose the class because nobody was inside, we were playing and having fun not knowing time has gone, now the class was very dark without any ray of light not even from our phones.
I was having fun my hands were going places then suddenly I started hearing noises as if someone was rocking a chair, I pretend like say I no hear am, the noise persisted, me for my mind I was like which kind thing be this, the noise was coming from the end of the class, the useless noise now increased drawing the attention of the girl, the girl was like

Girl: illmatic wait, can you hear that noise?
Me: yeah... I think it's coming from that end of the class, in my mind " I done enter am today wetin carry me come this class where Catholic students dey use bind witches and wizards" wait here I'm going there to check.
The girl started calling me to come back I was busy forming lie lie superman, at the same time I was calculating on how to run out of the class living the girl there grin when suddenly a hand just grab me, I almost fainted but lucky for me it was the girl dragging me out of the class grin

5 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

It's more than euphoric grin

High school movies? Like high school musical? I-Carly? Glee? ..arghhh..you don old na grin

I see....
gringringrin
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:

It also contains home remedies to illness or demon possession. Contains pages that upon burying it, it unearths anything of value on that land. Tells you which angel is responsible for what and how/when to summon them. Tells you their temperament nd characteristics, tells you each archangel's symbol role. All this + a whole lot of other stuff.
It was fun, until I started failing exams that those who spied from me passed, having nightmares and seeing all sorts of bugs and roaches having a grand assembly right under my bed. It didn't really draw attention cos I shared a room with just my brother. He knew about it.

The original text is in hebrew. The one I read contained guidelines and translations. Would've loved to go into details but it'll give away how I came in contact with it.

grin

Woah! that's weird...Super cool!wink

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by nerdfrost(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
When my bro was younger (10 years or so),he cud predict the time NEPA wud bring light.if he says its by 8pm,at exactly 8pm,the light wud come on. He said he always gets the feeling when Nepa's about to bring light
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by TrapLORD(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
emmijes3:
3 days after my dad's burial,as usual mum's friends were around.she asked me to get something from her room.immediately I opened the door,I can swear I saw my dad sitting on the bed ,looking at my direction..I ran out,came back with mumsi told her what I saw.she started cryin again.... [b] then I received d kindda slap that can format a grown man's brain. [/b]probably she did it out of anger dat I was lyin or sumtin else.

LMAO!
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by ebeneade(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
nerdfrost:
When my bro was younger (10 years or so),he cud predict the time NEPA wud bring light.if he says its by 8pm,at exactly 8pm,the light wud come on. He said he always gets the feeling when Nepa's about to bring light

lmao, dem born ur kid brother beside transformer ni?

6 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by nerdfrost(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
ebeneade:

lmao, dem born ur kid brother beside transformer ni?
. E fit be ooo,me no know grin
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
I got a 'chill' d day ma grandma died...Had 2 stay at a corner of d street&embrase myself 2 keep warm.The funny thing was i didn't hear abt d news not until i got home. My mind just flashed back... I was d only person dat never knew how my grandma looked like in our family. Dat was her way of bidding me goodbye. I wept!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Adonis3: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lmfao!grin

Advises?? LoL!grin I mostly look for trouble! love having people bark and lament On my mentions... Ignoring them is simply divine!grin like where's the freedom of speech?tongue

Lol... I see, that explains it! I actually noticed it from your "advice" to that insane girl who couldn't call her bf on new year. grin
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
theyrynsolar:
I remember washing my sister's new born baby's cloth and spread it on the hanger, I went inside to get pegs to hold the cloth and I met all of it in a Basin filled with water... My mum said prolly I thought I had spread it and am so sure I did
smiley
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by missKiffy(f): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Some of you are lying

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Adonis3:

Lol... I see, that explains it! I actually noticed it from your "advice" to that insane girl who couldn't call her bf on new year. grin
Haha!!grin

glad you did!tongue
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by timmydrogba(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaziblake:
I was alone sleeping in my room,I was thinking "what if something come in here and take me away"immediatly the light went off and everywhere was dark,i felt someone Came inside and lie down beside me,i screamed and ran outside.
It's was scary.

lmfaooo.. This got me cracking ma ribs cheesy cheesy
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Glock9(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2016
I was at the front of our house about 8pm some years back in Akure. There was this long power pole to the side of the street and it was dark without light. I saw a very big view swoop down beside the pole and the best thing a man walked out of the same spot almost immediately. I was so scared I couldn't move or run!
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2016
nerdfrost:

lol, wow
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by cowgirl9090: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2016
emmijes3:
3 days after my dad's burial,as usual mum's friends were around.she asked me to get something from her room.immediately I opened the door,I can swear I saw my dad sitting on the bed ,looking at my direction..I ran out,came back with mumsi told her what I saw.she started cryin again....then I received d kindda slap that can format a grown man's brain.probably she did it out of anger dat I was lyin or sumtin else.

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up / Help, My Newly Married Muslim Wife Is Doing This During Ramadan. Graphic Pics / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.