Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. (9854 Views)

Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Dirkcoyt: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
cowgirl9090:

lovely! smiley atleast this one wasn't scary

You've got love for the deads, the wierd, the horror, I'm afraid your sexuality might be necrophilic
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Tampinu(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

You've got love for the deads, the wierd, the horror, I'm afraid your sexuality might be necrophilic

Haba....Ease up on this member, it was just a happy comment to say that my post was not scary.

Peace
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
This book of moses do exist. Back then in Arabic school, I asked my mallam to teach me but he refused reason that I will use it wrongly. Its called umul-Musah(al-taorah) in islam

Are you not sweetorgasm? You would claim you have also seen Beyonce's uterus before if you were asked....

Y'all should stop disgracing yourselves here, al though I know you on your own na weyrey... The magical books don't exist in a single text, but in pamphlets scattered here and there, and only the elites can even say they have copies ..it is sacriligeous for poor NL church mice to claim so,because na BIG LIE ... grin

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by malificent(f): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Ever been walking down a lonely road at night and suddenly had the strong feeling you were being watched or followed and when you turn you see nothing? E no get the kind horror movie wey no go dey replay for your inside your head

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Jadoskii(m): 1:35am On Jul 17, 2017
Was coming bak frm night class jejely ard 2am in akure...una knw akure nd jazz na...tho I'm not easily scared by some of diz spiritual mumbo jumbo coz I feel the dead can't hurt the living in anyway...I sha decided to pass a shorter route,there was a man in front of me with a torch light walking towards that short cut too,I sha made sure I was five to ten steps behind d man....on getting to the short cut corner I felt I shld still the able to see the man nd d rays of iz torch,but No,twas completely dark,nd there were no houses left nd right just bushes..even if na d man na zoom nd flash I suppose still fit see silhouette...naso I turn back o go pass long cut..I didnt think he was a ghost tho,thought he was a kidnapper...make dem come use pesin kidney nd balls do ritual,something wey I still dey plan sell half....

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Tampinu(m): 4:37am On Jul 17, 2017
malificent:
Ever been walking down a lonely road at night and suddenly had the strong feeling you were being watched or followed and when you turn you see nothing? E no get the kind horror movie wey no go dey replay for your inside your head

That's the "My mind is playing tricks on me" vibe....lol
Re: The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Tampinu(m): 4:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Jadoskii:
Was coming bak frm night class jejely ard 2am in akure...una knw akure nd jazz na...tho I'm not easily scared by some of diz spiritual mumbo jumbo coz I feel the dead can't hurt the living in anyway...I sha decided to pass a shorter route,there was a man in front of me with a torch light walking towards that short cut too,I sha made sure I was five to ten steps behind d man....on getting to the short cut corner I felt I shld still the able to see the man nd d rays of iz torch,but No,twas completely dark,nd there were no houses left nd right just bushes..even if na d man na zoom nd flash I suppose still fit see silhouette...naso I turn back o go pass long cut..I didnt think he was a ghost tho,thought he was a kidnapper...make dem come use pesin kidney nd balls do ritual,something wey I still dey plan sell half....

There's a saying in the criminal investigations world:

"Nothing good happens after 2am!"

Try and not be away from home anytime after Midnight, if possible.

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up / Help, My Newly Married Muslim Wife Is Doing This During Ramadan. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.