Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? (20309 Views)

Does A Good God Want Me In A Bad Marriage? / Photos : Meet The Little Boy Who Is Worshiped And Thought To Be A Hindu God In I / God You Are So Good, God You Are Kind, God You Are Wonderful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
menesheh:

With the above highlighted, i don't think we have much to discuss on this topic. You continue misinterpreting and misrepresent what atheism is all about. And i have corrected you severally on that.
You have continuously shown what atheism is all about, need i ask more? undecided
You and other atheists are only trying to redefine atheism as a flexible standpoint, it is clearly fixed and no amount of lies will change that.
Mention just 1 organisation built on atheism that has been of help to science or the world in general.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
dalaman:

Living in a fallen world you say. These are just simple explanations the founders of your religion sought out to complex events, phenomena and occurrence they say happening around them, things they know nothing about. It's much easier to state that small pox or leprosy are punishments from the Gods with their limited knowledge and create stories round them, than to know that they are caused by microscopic living cells that are feeding on their own body cells and affecting them negatively which results in diseases such as small pox and leprosy, things they could not see and didn't even know existed.

If you know anything about how the continents formed and how the operate you will know that earthquakes have nothing to do with any fallen world, there have been earth quakes and volcanoes long before humans existed, in fact they are what shaped our continents and landscape as a whole. With or without humans there will be mindless micro organisms doing their things, feeding off each other and struggling to survive. Storms will always form with out without humans, land will erode, asteroid will strike, all natural disasters will continue with or without humans. An asteroid can fall into the earth and end all human life, but earthquakes will still continue to occur over time.
So you automatically equated fallen world to fallen man when i clearly didnt state such and so quoted this from that link;

"Young earth creationists say that that fall of Adam and Eve resulted in corruption of the physical creation, and that all the bad things are the result of sin. We reject this explanation,"

You need a real overhauling if you will understand anything atall about christianity, and to think you once claimed to be a former christian. undecided
smh.

dalaman:

Evil mostly comes as a result of the struggle and competition to survive. There is natural evil and human evil. Even the human evil depends on many factors. You just acknowledge that life is unfair, that alone shows that there is no central God figure controlling anything anywhere as you guys try to proclaim.
I acknowledge that life is unfair and to you, that singularly proves there is no God?undecided
Seriously?undecided
Im really busy, we will probably argue again later.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by frank317: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
winner01:
You mean why do we live in a fallen world full of suffering and disaster?

These are already answered questions and i didnt ignore them. I only keep wondering why you keep laying emphasies on mishaps and disasters when the bible explicitly describes earth as fallen.
Mutations, disasters are products of a fallen world and its tiring giving you the same answers over and over again.
Why not school us on why you think life is unfair.

Bullshit... Your perfect God created a world fell apart. Why does he never seem to get anything right?
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by dalaman: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So there is actually a God figure right ? Because you clearly said :

The above statement drew my attention and I brought the article to refute that claim

Why do you like running around. Does the world we live in look like the one which a God is controlling things? Can you give me a specific example of your God in action with regards to how he controls things in nature? Is it your God that controls hurricanes and diseases?
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by frank317: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
dalaman:

Why do you like running around. Does the world we live in look like the one which a God is controlling things? Can you give me a specific example of your God in action with regards to how he controls things in nature? Is it your God that controls hurricanes and diseases
Probably... His God never gets anything right. Such a perfect God created such a terrible world and after thousands of years, he can't still get it right.

He destroys the earth with water, uses fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah, sent his son to die (sacrificed himself to himself), yet the world is still a mess. Then he thought the final option is to use fire lol... What away to go. Never in my life have I heard any being described in such a dumb way.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
menesheh:

With the above highlighted, i don't think we have much to discuss on this topic. You continue misinterpreting and misrepresent what atheism is all about. And i have corrected you severally on that.

Atheism is simply God does not exist - there are no two ways about it . Look menesheh , its obvious you have no idea of what you are practicing . You hit the lowest of lows when you called secularists atheists . You are the one filled with misinterpretations , go sort yourself out

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
dalaman:

Why do you like running around. Does the world we live in look like the one which a God is controlling things? Can you give me a specific example of your God in action with regards to how he controls things in nature? Is it your God that controls hurricanes and diseases?

Formation of the earth , Noah's flood , Egyptians pestilences , Healings , miracles . Again read the article and stop asking me already answered questions

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Donvilo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
frank317:

Probably... His God never gets anything right. Such a perfect God created such a terrible world and after thousands of years, he can't still get it right.

He destroys the earth with water, uses fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah, sent his son to die (sacrificed himself to himself), yet the world is still a mess. Then he thought the final option is to use fire lol... What away to go. Never in my life have I heard any being described in such a dumb way.
frank317, you may have all these wrong perceptions about the the person of the sovereign Lord, but believe me, I know that deep within your inner self, you are looking for a tangible reason to find a deeper meaning to life. It's alright to express yourself, it's one of the greatest ways of attaining self-discovery. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Osagbovo2(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Let someone shout halleluyah!!!! God has being to God to me and family!!! Lord U are the king of kings and the lord of lord!!!! I love U lord!!!! I thing I pray of u O lord God Almighty is Ur grace to be faithful all the days of my life to U Lord alone!!!! Amen in jesus name
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by dalaman: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Formation of the earth , Noah's flood , Egyptians pestilences , Healings , miracles . Again read the article and stop asking me already answered questions

All these remain shallow claims and mythical assertion(Noah's flood for example). The day you show me your God healing an amputee and restoring his/her amputated limbs back then you can call me up and talk about miraculous healing. The article runs contrary to the biblical assertion. They even refuse to accept the christian teaching that the fall of man is what is responsible for all kind of evil in the world. Most christians won't take them seriously. I as an atheist think they are seriously confused.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
dalaman:

All these remain shallow claims and mythical assertion(Noah's flood for example). The day you show me your God healing an amputee and restoring his/her amputated limbs back then you can call me up and talk about miraculous healing.

Jesus healed Marcus' ear . Jesus is a historical figure , End of story
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by dalaman: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Jesus healed Marcus' ear . Jesus is a historical figure , End of story

grin grin. Jesus promised those of you that believe in him the ability to do greater things than he did. Non of you can heal an amputee and restore their amputated limbs back. Did Jesus lie to you guys?
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
dalaman:

grin grin. Jesus promised those of you that believe in him the ability to do greater things than he did. Non of you can heal an amputee and restore their amputated limbs back. Did Jesus lie to you guys?

All I can deduce is that you agree God healed an amputee . wink

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by dalaman: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

All I can deduce is that you agree God healed an amputee . wink

In the pages of a story book which is the dwelling place of your God right? Jesus healed an amputee just as Mohammed divided the moon into two . All these begin and end in mythical tales and not in reality. Little wonder non of you believers can try it in reality despite the promise by Jesus to you that believe in him the ability to do greater things than him.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2016
dalaman:

In the pages of a story book which is the dwelling place of your God right? Jesus healed an amputee just as Mohammed divided the moon into two . All these begin and end in mythical tales and not in reality. Little wonder non of you believers can try it in reality despite the promise by Jesus to you that believe in him the ability to do greater things than him.

Miracles remain real whether you like it or not smiley .
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by frank317: 5:48am On Jan 09, 2016
Donvilo:

frank317, you may have all these wrong perceptions about the the person of the sovereign Lord, but believe me, I know that deep within your inner self, you are looking for a tangible reason to find a deeper meaning to life. It's alright to express yourself, it's one of the greatest ways of attaining self-discovery. Have a nice day

Of Course deep within me I am looking for a deeper meaning to life. How did u know? Wow! U must be a genius.
Ya expressing myself makes e feel more human bro, I dont like being caged by silly meaningless believes. You can try being free too. Its fun.
Somehow I feel that if their us really heaven, its only people like me that will make it.
Have a nice day too bro.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by dalaman: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Miracles remain real whether you like it or not smiley .

The Koran remains the final revelation of the creator of the universe whether you like it or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Yitzchak: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
menesheh:

You are lying

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
winner01:

Atheism is a sure standpoint that God does not exist.
Hello Winner01. Before we can analyze an opinion, we need to understand that opinion objectively. As far as the definition of Atheism is concerned, I actually think Menesheh is right. Atheism is not the belief that God/gods does not exist, but the refusal to believe in the existence of God/gods. Both psycho-activities are not synonymous. There is actually a world of difference between them.

Believing in the non existence of x is different from refusing to believe in the existence of x. If someone believes that xyz does not exist, then he is the one to prove his belief. But when someone refuses to believe in the existence of xyz, it is the responsibility of those who believe in the existence of xyz to prove otherwise.

If you hear about a flying horse, you may rightfully decide not to believe in it, until trustworthy evidence is provided. Then it is up to those who want to convince you at any cost, in order for you to join their worship of the flying horse, to provide the evidence. Therefore, even the most religious man may also be atheist/agnostic as far as another concept of deity is concerned.

Cheers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by cloudgoddess(f): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
winner01:
It occured in your lab.
Scientist. wink
That was dumb but you get a pat on the back for trying undecided

You do love dodging questions with irrelevant remarks though so I don't think I'll respond to you anymore. It's getting a bit annoying.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by cloudgoddess(f): 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You spew BS with confidence . Please can you state articles , credible sources from which you got the above statement .

"An overwhelming majority of the scientific community accepts evolution as the dominant scientific theory of biological diversity.[1][2] Nearly every scientific society, representing hundreds of thousands of scientists, has issued statements rejecting intelligent design[2] and a petition supporting the teaching of evolutionary biology was endorsed by 72 US Nobel Prize winners.[3] Additionally, US courts have ruled in favor of teaching evolution in science classrooms, and against teaching creationism, in numerous cases such as Edwards v. Aguillard, Hendren v. Campbell, McLean v. Arkansas and Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution

If you want the original sources, they are footnoted in the Wiki article.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by cloudgoddess(f): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro . Ive told cloudgoddess before that most if not all the atheists here learn from articles obtained from the internet . They are quintessences of people who obtain spurious knowledge about just anything - evidently , as they believe in "proven" godless "science" theories

I've been using the internet for too too long and I can tell you that most articles are opinions of people . Me , Ive got a blog , and if I want to prove that Obama is not the US president - obviously a lie - I can write BS and publish it . Someone curious about conspiracy theory will look it up , find my blog and get brainwashed with lies purported as truth .

Your blog would not be a reputable source. The sources I get my information on evolution from, are. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

Here is the web page for evolutionary biology at Princeton, the number 6 most prestigious university in the world:
http://molbio.princeton.edu/faculty/research/evolution

Here is Harvard's page (#1 university in the world):
http://www.oeb.harvard.edu/

Here is the University of Cambridge (#5 most prestigious university in the world, most prestigious in the UK):
http://www.human-evol.cam.ac.uk/

Here is the pubmed page, a collection of over 400,000 peer-reviewed research writeups on discoveries & experiments supporting evolution:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=evolution

Just a few textbooks I have personally used in school, by the most widely referenced publishers in the US that cover evolution extensively:
http://www.amazon.com/Campbell-Biology-10th-Edition-Reece/dp/0321775651
http://www.amazon.com/Microbiology-An-Introduction-12th-Edition/dp/0321929152/ref=zg_bs_226688_5
http://www.amazon.com/Microbiology-Evolving-Science-Second-Edition/dp/0393934470

But according to you, Harvard, Cambridge, Princeton, the other hundreds of distinguished universities that teach & research evolution, and the most reputable scientific journals and textbooks that exist, are all investing millions of dollars in spreading unsupported lies. I am so glad you brought that to my attention so I can delete all of their pages from my bookmarks and burn those textbooks.

Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by cloudgoddess(f): 12:25am On Jan 12, 2016
dalaman:

Stop belittling the internet and Google. There is more knowledge to be found and gained on the internet than all the Nigerian universities put together and I seriously mean it.
This is also very true.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:06am On Jan 12, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Winner01. Before we can analyze an opinion, we need to understand that opinion objectively. As far as the definition of Atheism is concerned, I actually think Menesheh is right. Atheism is not the belief that God/gods does not exist, but the refusal to believe in the existence of God/gods. Both psycho-activities are not synonymous. There is actually a world of difference between them.

Believing in the non existence of x is different from refusing to believe in the existence of x. If someone believes that xyz does not exist, then he is the one to prove his belief. But when someone refuses to believe in the existence of xyz, it is the responsibility of those who believe in the existence of xyz to prove otherwise.

If you hear about a flying horse, you may rightfully decide not to believe in it, until trustworthy evidence is provided. Then it is up to those who want to convince you at any cost, in order for you to join their worship of the flying horse, to provide the evidence. Therefore, even the most religious man may also be atheist/agnostic as far as another concept of deity is concerned.

Cheers.

You just described agnostic-atheism - the refusal to accept the existence of a deity until given very compelling proof . Atheism still remains the sure standpoint that God does not exist - not paying any attention to whatever evidence presented because that certainty of the non-existence of a deity is there . Johydon22 and Plaetton are atheists while CoolUserName is an agnostic-atheist . Davien was an once agnostic-atheist before he became an atheist - that certainty is now there .

Winner01 is still right . So LoJ , most atheist dont still know the type of atheism they practice . Some think they are practicing atheism while they ae not grin - now that's the funny part .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:08am On Jan 12, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Your blog would not be a reputable source. The sources I get my information on evolution from, are. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

Here is the web page for evolutionary biology at Princeton, the number 6 most prestigious university in the world:
http://molbio.princeton.edu/faculty/research/evolution

Here is Harvard's page (#1 university in the world):
http://www.oeb.harvard.edu/

Here is the University of Cambridge (#5 most prestigious university in the world, most prestigious in the UK):
http://www.human-evol.cam.ac.uk/

Here is the pubmed page, a collection of over 400,000 peer-reviewed research writeups on discoveries & experiments supporting evolution:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=evolution

Just a few textbooks I have personally used in school, by the most widely referenced publishers in the US that cover evolution extensively:
http://www.amazon.com/Campbell-Biology-10th-Edition-Reece/dp/0321775651
http://www.amazon.com/Microbiology-An-Introduction-12th-Edition/dp/0321929152/ref=zg_bs_226688_5
http://www.amazon.com/Microbiology-Evolving-Science-Second-Edition/dp/0393934470

But according to you, Harvard, Cambridge, Princeton, the other hundreds of distinguished universities that teach & research evolution, and the most reputable scientific journals and textbooks that exist, are all investing millions of dollars in spreading unsupported lies. I am so glad you brought that to my attention so I can delete all of their pages from my bookmarks and burn those textbooks.

Idiot.

This fool , you just went to each website and typed 'evolution' in the search box and pasted articles' links . Even my school - a christian university , Covenant University - teaches or lectures students on evolution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2016
cloudgoddess:

"An overwhelming majority of the scientific community accepts evolution as the dominant scientific theory of biological diversity.[1][2] Nearly every scientific society, representing hundreds of thousands of scientists, has issued statements rejecting intelligent design[2] and a petition supporting the teaching of evolutionary biology was endorsed by 72 US Nobel Prize winners.[3] Additionally, US courts have ruled in favor of teaching evolution in science classrooms, and against teaching creationism, in numerous cases such as Edwards v. Aguillard, Hendren v. Campbell, McLean v. Arkansas and Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution

If you want the original sources, they are footnoted in the Wiki article.

Wikipedia is a fallible source by the way . Here is your statement

cloudgoddess:

sigh. you are just making up crap. 99% of biologists worldwide have already reached a concensus on evolution. WORLD WIDE. search "evolution" on pubmed and you will see thousands of independent studies from chinese, german, american, japanese scientists, supporting evolution.

You said 99 percent of biologists world wide . The article on WKDPA is based on the US and Australia and its more on the total population of the countries - also note that some atheists are not evolutionists . Plus I'm sure you dont know what theistic evolution is . Most scientists are theistic evolutionists - God did it through evolution . And lest I forget , even the catholic church have accepted that the creation story is allegorical and God did it through evolution . I was once a theistic evolutionist before overwhelming evidence turned me away from the theory - both religious and biological - and I became an old -earth creationist .'

Here was my conclusion on a thread that hit the front page - as I fully declared myself an old-earth creationist :

1.evolution says man evolved from beast , so our Lord Jesus Christ was an evolved beast or a product of evolution?
2.The bible clearly stated that we (men) are created in God's image , ET clearly denies that
3.ET also degrades God's image to a mere beast
4.It nullifies the idea of the Bible creation by God
5. It denies miracles , the supernatural and the bodily resurrection of Christ ... and I can go on and on
https://www.nairaland.com/2305535/dealing-misconceptions-10-things-bible

I watched videos where evolutionists - atheistic ones for that matter - rejected the theory .

So stop screaming evolution evolution like an idiot - obviously you think evolution rules out God completely .

You are still a small girl cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by frank317: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wikipedia is a fallible source by the way . Here is your statement

You said 99 percent of biologists world wide . The article on WKDPA is based on the US and Australia and its more on the total population of the countries - also note that some atheists are not evolutionists . Plus I'm sure you dont know what theistic evolution is . Most scientists are theistic evolutionists - God did it through evolution . And lest I forget , even the catholic church have accepted that the creation story is allegorical and God did it through evolution . I was once a theistic evolutionist before overwhelming evidence turned me away from the theory - both religious and biological - and I became an old -earth creationist .'

Here was my conclusion on a thread that hit the front page - as I fully declared myself an old-earth creationist :

https://www.nairaland.com/2305535/dealing-misconceptions-10-things-bible

I watched videos where evolutionists - atheistic ones for that matter - rejected the theory .

So stop screaming evolution evolution like an idiot - obviously you think evolution rules out God completely .

You are still a small girl cool

And here comes KINGEBUKA the almighty creator's mouth piece. The one who knows the creator. The one who speaks when the creator cannot speak. The one who knows how eternal the creator is.
Oh Kingebuka, one who creator almighty God has bestowed upon, spiritual knowledge to understand how the world started. One who sees beyond the physical. A special son of the creator. Speaking on his behalf and knowing things about the creator no one would.

Hmmm... isn't this Kingebuka just a clown?
lol.. there goes the second God's mouth piece. This one even knows what 'God' the creator ate for breakfast this morning. He knows when God haves his bath and goes to toilet. He speaks with God and God speaks with him. Infact, all his replies to atheists on this forum where inspired by the almighy creator of the universe. Yet, he has not been able to convince a single atheists that God exists. Instead he comes here to show his frustration (probably thats how the almighty creator feels too) on how atheists are bothering his dear religious section on nairaland. poor you.

seems your contact and relationship with the almighty is not helping at all. You have contact with the creator still you are yet to make a single sense in this section. I sometimes wonder what kind of creator you are actually in contact with. Probably a dumb type.
Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2016
cloudgoddess:

That was dumb but you get a pat on the back for trying undecided

You do love dodging questions with irrelevant remarks though so I don't think I'll respond to you anymore. It's getting a bit annoying.
You dont need to respond to me. Go to a real school first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2016
frank317:

And here comes KINGEBUKA the almighty creator's mouth piece. The one who knows the creator. The one who speaks when the creator cannot speak. The one who knows how eternal the creator is.
Oh Kingebuka, one who creator almighty God has bestowed upon, spiritual knowledge to understand how the world started. One who sees beyond the physical. A special son of the creator. Speaking on his behalf and knowing things about the creator no one would.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2016
frank317:

If you want to hear God. When ever you speak, address God directly.
Whenever you open threads, direct your questions to God not christians.
You cant direct your questions to christians and expect them not to answer you.

How can someone open a thread to show people how thankful he is to God and you come here to say people shoukdnt reply undecided

You keep saying these stale things, i might also need to keep asking you my question;

If you struck Gold, who would you show first?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by winner01(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2016
cloudgoddess:

This is also very true.
How many of those scientists bagged their degrees from the internet, dolt?

Go to school if you really care about science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? by plaetton: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You just described agnostic-atheism - the refusal to accept the existence of a deity until given very compelling proof . Atheism still remains the sure standpoint that God does not exist - not paying any attention to whatever evidence presented because that certainty of the non-existence of a deity is there . Johydon22 and Plaetton are atheists while CoolUserName is an agnostic-atheist . Davien was an once agnostic-atheist before he became an atheist - that certainty is now there .

Winner01 is still right . So LoJ , most atheist dont still know the type of atheism they practice . Some think they are practicing atheism while they ae not grin - now that's the funny part .

How many posts does it take to make a religiotard understand what atheism is ?

Dumbo, It is not a Fxxing PRACTICE.
No one PRACTICES atheism.
It is not a vocation, not a philosophy, not A BELIEF system.

Since you neither believe in the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster nor the Toothfairy, pls try to tell us what type of atheism you practice.

Gosh!
Even though you're not an atheist, and have never been, you insist on defining atheism only your own terms, same way that your lack of knowledge in basic biology allows you to define the theory of evolution on your own Sunday school terms, just so that you can rebuke it.

The very same mindset that allows you to create invisible enemies, so that you can rebuke them and declare victory over them whenever it suites you.

You are suffering, my dear child, from the most extreme and pernicious form of cognitive dissonance.

No wonder PastorAIO used the words " special needs students " to describe you folks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Students Caught Papa Frank Lloyd With A Truckload Of Charm / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is 81-Years-Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.