Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. (39973 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Then that is even a good evidence that she is wasteful.

Remember i wrote decent mama put and not one dirty looking place and what makes the over hyped eateries more hygienic? the fanciful environment or what?

Bruv you pay for quality. Heard of a Michelin star? Come on pls. This is poverty thinking!!! Eat rich think rich and you become rich.

**I go to expensive places and by what I can afford even if it's water, just so I could imagine myself rich grin grin**

2 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Seeeeeeee: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
From ur write up i can clearly see you are a yoruba..

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

it's not about showing off, but being able to differentiate between priorities & irrelevancies..

being broke has everything to do with the topic..the meal in the so-called patrician restaurant is only 200 naira, plus meat worth #400...let's just round it up to #700(plus coke) ...so if one cannot afford to spend #700 on a date, he isn't to be categorised as broke? grin

Hahahaha see hunger hun? Yet they call themselves men after reasoning like this

2 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Thats why i wrote decent mama put and i guess you have not seen one.

Below is a pic of our RICH MUSIC STARS enjoying delicious amala at a decent mama put koint in Ibadan and i believe this effizy stricken guy darkenedrebel is probably far better than these dudes.

I hate fake guys and i can't even stand a sex with them.

are you rètarded by default..or were your brains traded to pay your house rent? why are you mentioning my sobriquet unnecessarily like a spastic, even after I've stopped replying you?
it's not my fault that your cerebrum is unable to process data, or why there's no osmosis when you read English sentences

I never condemned going to Mama Put or local eatery.I don't know what you are insinuating....you opening a thread to come lament on such inane & trivial matter, even using it as a requisite in determining who's wife material or not, is what I found appalling...
go back and reread ma previous posts and quote when I condemned such..
reread slowly this time around...

now, don't ever quote or mention this account again..at least, not until your testicles have descended..Imbécile..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Vikky014(f): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Below is a pic of our RICH MUSIC STARS enjoying delicious amala at a decent mama put joint in Ibadan and i believe this effizy stricken guy darkenedrebel is probably far better than these dudes.

I hate fake guys and i can't even stand a sex with them.
LOL . darkenedrebel was jst looking for trouble so dnt mind him. YES MAMA PUT IS MAMA PUT. AS A SHY TYPE OF GIRL EH I WILL RATHER BUY THE FOOD FRM MAMA PUT AND GO HME WITH IT.THEN WHN I WANT TO FORM BIG GIRL I WILL GO TO CRUNCHIES AND TAKE ICE CREAM WITH MEAT PIE
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

So what is this mama put ting? Somewhere one stands to eat

I demand Lobster on first dates so does mama pit serve fresh lobster at $75 just for the lobster without any extras? grin if so I'm in if not be gone boy-child

*in mrcork's voice*.... "Can you afford to date a light skin girl" angry

lmao!

They dont stand to eat my lady.

Infact in some places you dont have to stand up but you wil be served. Mama put sometimes can be a cheaper option to eating at the big time eateries even sometimes the mama put food could be tastier.

The message of this thread is that any lady who can not take a cheaper and equally quality option with a man when it comes to spending is not good enough to be a wife.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Laveda(f): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

are you rètarded by default..or were your brains traded to pay your house rent? why are you mentioning unnecessarily like a spastic, even after I've stopped replying you?
it's not my fault that your cerebrum is unable to process data, or why there's no osmosis when you read english sentences

I never condemned going to Mama Put or local eatery....but opening a thread to come lament on such inane & trivial matter, even using it as a perquisite to know wife material, is what I find appalling...
go back and reread ma previous posts and quote when I condemned such..

now, don't ever quote or mention this account again..at least, not until your testicles descend..slowpoke..
My friend calm down angry angry angry you've got msg..
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

Hahahaha see hunger hun? Yet they call themselves men after reasoning like this

I rebuke every spirit of poverty in my life, and in the lives of ma generations to come..in Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammed name I pray..Amen grin
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
I fear for the way some people reason o..What is the correlation between poverty and mama put or poverty and being frugal?

Now i know that intelligence is a rare virtue.

Even an intelligent kindergarten pupil will get the message in this write up..
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
I agree he should leave the girl for someone else who will create memories that don't have a price tag. It works both ways. Women don't want a man who reasons like this because we are sucker for love and attention and you're really not selling this mama pit thing well lol

Toks2008:

lmao!

Infact in some places you dont have to stand up but you wil be served. Mama put sometimes can be a cheaper option to eating at the big time eateries even sometimes the mama put food could be tastier.

The message of this thread is that any lady who can not take a cheaper and equally quality option with a man when it comes to spending is not good enough to be a wife.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hehehehehehehehehehe.

If your babe insist,ask her how much she is willing to add to what you have...cheesycheesycheesy

Gbayi
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by dollyjoy(f): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
sheyman4phy:
Gbayi
gbayi mean?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
gbayi mean?
Respect
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
gbayi mean?
Respect
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Vikky014(f): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

I demand Lobster on first dates so does mama pit serve fresh lobster at $75 just for the lobster without any extras? grin if so I'm in if not be gone boy-child

lol @somewhere one stands to eat.

girl u r so funny.hahahahaha MR CORKS BETTER HALF
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Vikky014(f): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
ooooooooops. Mama put restuarant is my best man,talk of pounded yam and egusicheesycheesycheesycheesy
HAHAHAHA. BABE I CANT EAT IT THERE. I WILL JUST TAKE MY OWN SHARE HOME AND EAT JARE...
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I rebuke every spirit of poverty in my life, and in the lives of ma generations to come..in Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammed name I pray..Amen grin

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Vikky014(f): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

lmao!

No be small good enough to be a wife. let me add to it . any lady dt follows a man to mama put in the first place is nt a wife material by my own standard. a wife material shld cook the food herself then remain for her man

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by VaselineSquad: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

Wait, what

r u whose I tink u r

hmmmm undecided

am bringin lots of vaseline 4 u dis summer

wait, r u ma mistress

am sooooo confuse sad
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:
I agree he should leave the girl for someone else who will create memories that don't have a price tag. It works both ways. Women don't want a man who reasons like this because we are sucker for love and attention and you're really not selling this mama pit thing well lol

Except you are a total foreigner i will see your stands as very unrealistic.

Whether you are an igbo,Yoruba or hausa lady,there is always a decent mama put that will be suitable and decent enough to accept at a point if suggested by your bae.

If you keep missing the gist then you will not understand the message, A guy can take a lady out to a great treat and in-fact i have gone to Eko hotel before with a lady friend where we paid 16k and we ate anything we liked within a certain duration of that same day so stop twisting my write up by juxtaposing the contents with my life.

What i am implying is that giving a situation where your man suggests that you eat at a certain mama put and you insist that you would like to eat THAT SAME FOOD at a more expensive place....

The problem i have with some readers of my threads is the lack of understanding and please get this straight.,.i am very real and infact a proper ajepako to the core so if i meet a lady who believes in all these treats all the time and will not come with me to a decent mama put whenever ii suggest na to dust am comot like dirt.

Infact there are sweet rich ladies that will insist that rather than spend 10k to eat out,she will reather cook at home and save you lots of money.

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kiss my asss grin

VaselineSquad:

Wait, what

r u whose I tink u r

hmmmm undecided

am bringin lots of vaseline 4 u dis summer

wait, r u ma mistress

am sooooo confuse sad
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by VaselineSquad: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:
Kiss my asss grin

Yeehaw !!!!

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...

Yeeeeeeeeeeees embarassed
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by dollyjoy(f): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vikky014:
HAHAHAHA. BABE I CANT EAT IT THERE. I WILL JUST TAKE MY OWN SHARE HOME AND EAT JARE...
hahahahaha it depend shacheesy
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by dollyjoy(f): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
sheyman4phy:
Respect
wink
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by delectablegyal(f): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:
Do you agree with me lalasticlala?

no, he doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vikky014:
No be small good enough to be a wife. let me add to it . any lady dt follows a man to mama put in the first place is nt a wife material by my own standard. a wife material shld cook the food herself then remain for her man

LOL!

There are times when both of you will be out together and hungry.Not that you wake up from your house and say oya lets go mama put nah..
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
If it's a date its a shiit date but if it's going out to with you partner then yeah take her McDonald's which is our equailivent to mama put, I guess. So is this a date or lovers eating out.

Your theory only works for me if the lata is the case but if it's the former then No and I might even dump you for suggesting such for our first few dates while we get to know each other. So in which context were you referring to

Toks2008:

Except you are a total foreigner i will see your stands as very unrealistic.

Whether you are an igbo,Yoruba or hausa lady,there is always a decent mama put that will be suitable and decent enough to accept at a point if suggested by your bae.

If you keep missing the gist then you will not understand the message, A guy can take a lady out to a great treat and in-fact i have gone to Eko hotel before with a lady friend where we paid 16k and we ate anything we liked within a certain duration of that same day so stop twisting my write up by juxtaposing the contents with my life.

What i am implying is that giving a situation where your man suggests that you eat at a certain mama put and you insist that you would like to eat THAT SAME FOOD at a more expensive place....

The problem i have with some readers of my threads is the lack of understanding and please get this straight.,.i am very real and infact a proper ajepako to the core so if i meet a lady who believes in all these treats all the time and will not come with me to a decent mama put whenever ii suggest na to dust am comot like dirt.

Infact there are sweet rich ladies that will insist that rather than spend 10k to eat out,she will reather cook at home and save you lots of money.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

If it's a date its a shiit date but if it's going out to with you partner then yeah take her McDonald's which is our equailivent to mama put, I guess. So is this a date or lovers eating out.

Your theory only works for me if the lata is the case but if it's the former then No and I might even dump you for suggesting such for our first few dates while we get to know each other. So in which context were you referring to

Is Selfridges on the first date "trying too hard"
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

I think i will have to start spelling out in details whenever i write these stuffs.

SO all you were thinking before was that you will tell your bae from home or you fix a date for mama put? grin

The picture i had when i was writing this was an impromptu suggestion from the guy asking the lady to eat at mama put with him and not one planned thing..lol!

Which guy will plan a date at mama put with his girl?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by tpiar: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Below is a pic of our RICH MUSIC STARS enjoying delicious amala at a decent mama put joint in Ibadan and i believe this effizy stricken guy darkenedrebel is probably far better than these dudes.

I hate fake guys and i can't even stand a sec with them.

but you refuse to see pictures of your music stars when they are pouring expensive wines down the toilet abi?

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by tpiar: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Now i did a little psychology in school and trust me, I NEED HELP. I can see how frustrated I sm and unfortunately i can't help.

I just went through my profile and i can see how pathetic my case is.I should Please stop killing myself over other people's activities,go to GOD in prayers and my problem will be solved..Signing out from responding to my sorry sef.

Whining kwpa,some people like me really need help

so this fellow is not even Yoruba.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

The dude who takes you out to MickeyDees first date is the dude who gets his number deleted the shyt out of, plus the date gets cut short. Byeee grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Darey Art-Alade Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photo) / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.