Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. (39970 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Broke niggas don't have the right to date, lovely! but broke girls have the right to always opt to go to a eatery, the cinemas right, lovely! even tho i ain't broke plus i work and earn good, it still doesn't justify why some girls can't bring 100 naira to the table but expect all guys to always want to spend on them, like all the time, wtf, once in a while is great and makes it memory but some, you say hi, they say eatery, tho i got some cool girls tho, fun to be with, open minded and all, some girls are it and some girls just not! sad
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Austin4lif: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
octopusfreaky:
undecidedmama put is very unhygienic,, why not buy the ingredients and cook it,,i really miss my ex..
I miss u too
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:
broke niggas don't have the right to date...face your studies boy, & focus on building your wealth first..
You nko?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by donifez(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dongorgon5:
It's funny how you lots come here to type broke niggas as if you're the rich type.
You don't even av upto 5m for acct
You even rate am high sef...5k he no get.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hehehehehehehehehehe.

If your babe insist,ask her how much she is willing to add to what you have...cheesycheesycheesy

u b correct wife material
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by octopusfreaky(f): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Austin4lif:
I miss u too
lol,,y ex is also a nairalander abi na uu..
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by sweetgala(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toks2008:
That moment when you ask your babe to follow you to a decent mama put around the corner to have a delicious meal with choice meat,freshly pounded yam and choice soup but insists both of you look for an eatery where you will spend more on same meal then 2 things must be involved...

1.Your babe is either a stubborn foreigner
2.Or a fake

Don't bother to take her serious because she is not prudent.

This is just an innocuous comical caption and illustration to draw your attention but the message is that a good wife must be very prudent and always willing to take the more prudent quality option when it comes to managing her finances or that of her hubby.

While some ladies who were born into great wealth may be used to high class life style,some ladies are so fake that they always want to show off by always wanting to be extravagant in spending and forgetting their humble background..

This may come in the case of choosing a location to stay where we have some ladies asking the man to rent a place that is obviously more costly when you can get same quality apartment in a cheaper and equally good location or it could be in the case of choosing a school for the children and she may suggest a school of exorbitant tuition fee when there are cheaper options with same or even better quality system.

In any situation where prudence is expected.Every reasonable lady irrespective of your rich or poor background,must always help her man to minimize cost without necessarily settling for a lower quality option and let the man be the one who "persistently" insists he wants a more expensive option and not the lady.

Even stubborn foreigners prefer mama put pass those quick take way joints you call restaurants
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by obontami: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hehehehehehehehehehe.

If your babe insist,ask her how much she is willing to add to what you have...cheesycheesycheesy

wetin be that thing wey swell up for your chest ??
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Austin4lif: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol,,y ex is also a nairalander abi na uu..
yes , am in Germany now and u ?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by octopusfreaky(f): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Austin4lif:
yes , am in Germany now and u ?
lol,Lag
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Austin4lif: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol,Lag
can we settle and come back ? I really miss u. Lol
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by jaybee3(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
You don't wine and dine your girl at mama put

#Justsaying!!!!!
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by octopusfreaky(f): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Austin4lif:
can we settle and come back ? I really miss u. Lol
hehehe ,,i cant go bk to y past.. its over naa..you very funny,stop pulling my legs.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Austin4lif: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
octopusfreaky:
hehehe ,,i cant go bk to y past.. its over naa..you very funny,stop pulling my legs.
true love never dies, remember the happy moment we shared, remember that day we went to chicken republic and u requested for Kpomo, it was so fun dear. Pls let reunite
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by jflexy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
viickerz:
To take a girl out is not by force ! If you know you are not ready to spend, don't bother to take her out..

I don't know why you guys will be whining on the fact that girls like money..

Do you expect her to order for Gala and LA casera in an eatry

#Although make I no lie, some girls are chronic gold diggers

But cut them some slack Abeg..
No Finance, no romance

Op. Most of your posts seem to antagonize women..
A female masking in male monicker... By dia words u shall knw dem
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by octopusfreaky(f): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Austin4lif:
true love never dies, remember the happy moment we shared, remember that day we went to chicken republic and u requested for Kpomo, it was so fun dear. Pls let reunite
lol,,kpomo for chicken republic,,see finishing tongue
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Austin4lif: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol,,kpomo for chicken republic,,see finishing tongue
u don forget?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
That's a sign of a gold digger,funny enough that's the type of ladies guys love the most.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by MysticZeus: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:
broke niggas don't have the right to date....face your studies boy, & focus on building your wealth...

See this confirmed Broke Mucheche o grin
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Onyiido: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toks2008:
That moment when you ask your babe to follow you to a decent mama put around the corner to have a delicious meal with choice meat,freshly pounded yam and choice soup but insists both of you look for an eatery where you will spend more on same meal then 2 things must be involved...

1.Your babe is either a stubborn foreigner
2.Or a fake

Don't bother to take her serious because she is not prudent.

This is just an innocuous comical caption and illustration to draw your attention but the message is that a good wife must be very prudent and always willing to take the more prudent quality option when it comes to managing her finances or that of her hubby.

While some ladies who were born into great wealth may be used to high class life style,some ladies are so fake that they always want to show off by always wanting to be extravagant in spending and forgetting their humble background..

This may come in the case of choosing a location to stay where we have some ladies asking the man to rent a place that is obviously more costly when you can get same quality apartment in a cheaper and equally good location or it could be in the case of choosing a school for the children and she may suggest a school of exorbitant tuition fee when there are cheaper options with same or even better quality system.

In any situation where prudence is expected.Every reasonable lady irrespective of your rich or poor background,must always help her man to minimize cost without necessarily settling for a lower quality option and let the man be the one who "persistently" insists he wants a more expensive option and not the lady.
Op everyone have their principle, and that's your own principle. As for me there are places I wouldn't want to be seen not because its bad(mind u it may be ok) but becaUuse my principle is based on the fact that I prefer an eatery to mama put. I'm not bragging or being too fake, that is as a result of my upbringing $ mentors
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
$75 fr ur pussy...dats cheap dawg
Nubian113:

So what is this mama put ting? Somewhere one stands to eat

I demand Lobster on first dates so does mama pit serve fresh lobster at $75 just for the lobster without any extras? grin if so I'm in if not be gone boy-child

*in mrcork's voice*.... "Can you afford to date a light skin girl" angry
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by anselm791(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:
broke niggas don't have the right to date...face your studies boy, & focus on building your wealth first..

... and then come and spend the money on you o'kwa, nkita lachakwa g'ike.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
We dont need to go tru d stress of studying psychology just to please a lesser specie of human...ur hungry i choose where to feed ur hungry broke ass with my money and if u hve a problem with it..den get ur own money n eat where u want shikena...we dnt owe anybody anytn...
if u hve needs get a job..not a man...
Nubian113:

What they refuse to accept is the simple making of a woman. Instead of reading psychology and trying to understand the female mind they condemn everything we do (the needs they cant fulfil) and to make us women more insecure, These fools attack us from every angle, treat them mean keep them keen they're taught then they call her a hoe when a man finally shows her love and attention and gifts and all things beautiful like our fathers did and they jump on NL saying ho.es ain't loyal. I laugh!!! Would you be loyal to a frenemy This is SOME/MOST YOUNG men. Boy's come back when you're 30 please. Then you might reason like an adult.

*Jumps off her SoapBox*
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Abegg I av 1 question for her... Ask her if dem rite Mr Biggs or McDonald's 4 e mama kitchen
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
louismane:
$75 fr ur pussy...dats cheap dawg

Cats Dawgs £75 --------> pet section grin
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Its good..n easy all u need now is a job to pay those fees else d one ur parents hve spent on u wuld b a waste if all u did was marry a man n expect him to shoulder all d problems..women are helpers n not leeches...fyi my mum is 51 n she works her ass off on her business even tho her husband is very rich...ive grown to hve high standards in women...#say no to leeches...who wantu reap where dey didnt sow
mobi18:

lol..i can fight my hubby about anything for my kids oo,im personally not bodad about life"s frivolities buh for my kids? ah no mind oo.. infact na dose very xpensive ones dem go attend,i went to one nd trust me bro,i know d difference,evn d connection wey dem go c for dere no be small plus d caliber of people dey gon meet..
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
$75 .....food...mc donalds.... broke ass section
Nubian113:

Cats Dawgs £75 --------> pet section grin
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
K undecided

louismane:
We dont need to go tru d stress of studying psychology just to please a lesser specie of human...ur hungry i choose where to feed ur hungry broke ass with my money and if u hve a problem with it..den get ur own money n eat where u want shikena...we dnt owe anybody anytn...
if u hve needs get a job..not a man...
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=AmyBelg post=41781653][/quote]
lol.im single, but I no get money oo grin
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
gjklbc
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
louismane:
$75 .....food...mc donalds.... broke ass section

*Do you work for Barclay's* shocked shocked shocked

You've been noticed, anything else embarassed undecided
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Darey Art-Alade Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photo) / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.