Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. (39978 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hehehehehehehehehehe.

If your babe insist,ask her how much she is willing to add to what you have...cheesycheesycheesy

grin You get sense.

I for call lalasticlala to come see but e shakara don too much these days.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Hefemale: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
tpiar:
op, you are here with the whine of the day.

Quick lesson: always date within your class so we can be spared your complaints which really interest no one anyway.
This made my day

2 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Durchmann(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toks2008:
That moment when you ask your babe to follow you to a decent mama put around the corner to have a delicious meal with choice meat,freshly pounded yam and choice soup but insists both of you look for an eatery where you will spend more on same meal then 2 things must be involved...

1.Your babe is either a stubborn foreigner
2.Or a fake

Don't bother to take her serious because she is not prudent.
.[/color]

And if she wants to pay the bill at the eatery nko?
Wetin u go come talk for that one, OP?

Abeg leave trash for lawma ojare.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by ArchitGreen(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hehehehehehehehehehe.

If your babe insist,ask her how much she is willing to add to what you have...cheesycheesycheesy

walahi girl. u get am. that's the differentiating factor between a wife and a gf. once a girl knows she's paying, transformers part 2 takes to roll
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by dollyjoy(f): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
ArchitGreen:

walahi girl. u get am. that's the differentiating factor between a wife and a gf. once a girl knows she's paying, transformers part 2 takes to roll
hahahahahahahaha
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:
broke niggas don't have the right to date...face your studies boy, & focus on building your wealth first..
Tfy! when did u start to be d nigerian constitution?

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Most of our girls are guilty of this, i want to buy a girl a rich mean with fresh fish, egunfe meat and swallows, she says no, she wants the one from sweet sensation, now the same meal, double the price and a waste of time but most of our girls do that, i know a girl, just tell her you wanna meet, she automatically rtells you, chicken republic, sweet sensation, shoprite ikeja, ozone, it seems most lag girls just enjoy the effisi of seeing a guy spend, for no serious reason, just spend, ask them to add 1k, big problem..
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by BABANGBALI: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
i only take my babes to mama put in olamide's voice "back to back mama put was a hit,mama put ti take over,ko ni da fun iya tantaliser,mr biggs if you want my babe,come and collect her"
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

it's not about showing off, but being able to differentiate between priorities & irrelevancies..

being broke has everything to do with the topic..the meal in the so-called patrician restaurant is only 200 naira, plus meat worth #400...let's just round it up to #700(plus coke) ...so if one cannot afford to spend #700 on a date, he isn't to be categorised as broke? grin

lol.. what planet are u from? which eatery go sell food with coke for 700. even common mr biggs no dey sell like that. u don enter kfc buy rice and chicken with coke,be ready with your 1500. if na french fries u buy,na beta gobe. ordinary crispy chicken na 600.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by scentmarlc(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toks2008:
Do you agree with me lalasticlala?

Hmmm toks toks, I gbadun yur style

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by HaneefahRN(f): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
I prefer neither unless just to get snacks. Never eaten at mama put joints tho
Why wld I spend thousands of naira on a food I dnt knw how it was prepared when I can easily cook a richer, as delicious food with sure neat conditions with less than half the price?

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
All these forming hoes want posh things all the time, but if you go to where they live, you will just vomit.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toks2008:
That moment when you ask your babe to follow you to a decent mama put around the corner to have a delicious meal with choice meat,freshly pounded yam and choice soup but insists both of you look for an eatery where you will spend more on same meal then 2 things must be involved...

1.Your babe is either a stubborn foreigner
2.Or a fake

Don't bother to take her serious because she is not prudent.

This is just an innocuous comical caption and illustration to draw your attention but the message is that a good wife must be very prudent and always willing to take the more prudent quality option when it comes to managing her finances or that of her hubby.

While some ladies who were born into great wealth may be used to high class life style,some ladies are so fake that they always want to show off by always wanting to be extravagant in spending and forgetting their humble background..

This may come in the case of choosing a location to stay where we have some ladies asking the man to rent a place that is obviously more costly when you can get same quality apartment in a cheaper and equally good location or it could be in the case of choosing a school for the children and she may suggest a school of exorbitant tuition fee when there are cheaper options with same or even better quality system.

In any situation where prudence is expected.Every reasonable lady irrespective of your rich or poor background,must always help her man to minimize cost without necessarily settling for a lower quality option and let the man be the one who "persistently" insists he wants a more expensive option and not the lady.

lol.. i can agree with the food part dough once in a while you may just want to spoil her a little. But u see the education part,its a no no, my kids will go to the best schools. my dad didnt send me to a federal uni because of strike today,strike tomao.Na private i go and im happy i did because i finishd uni early,infact i got called to the nigerian bar @ a very young age,dnt ask how old..lol And dont say i cant defend my certificate oo because intelligence is individual not uni issh. my dear if you have the money spend it esp where your kids are concerned,e no go follow you enter grave
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
All these forming hoes want posh things all the time, but if you go to where they live, you will just vomit.

Bro thats not a nice thing to say about females.. hoes? and to think you"ll get married to one.. haba
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
mobi18:

Bro thats not a nice thing to say about females.. hoes? and to think you"ll get married to one.. haba

I am entitled to how i want to express myself, if it bothers you, biko ga court.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

I am entitled to how i want to express myself, if it bothers you, biko ga court.

No be fight naw,no vex iyeh. and if yu wan go court,i ready..i work in one..lol grin
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
mobi18:

lol.. i can agree with the food part dough once in a while you may just want to spoil her a little. But u see the education part,its a no no, my kids will go to the best schools. my dad didnt send me to a federal uni because of strike today,strike tomao.Na private i go and im happy i did because i finishd uni early,infact i got called to the nigerian bar @ a very young age,dnt ask how old..lol And dont say i cant defend my certificate oo because intelligence is individual not uni issh. my dear if you have the money spend it esp where your kids are concerned,e no go follow you enter grave

I totally agree with you on this...

But you need to understand the point..there are very good private schools with reasonable tuition while we have some with crazy fees not because they are really more standard but maybe due to the name but it will surprise you that some ladies would rather prefer that very expensive ones and even fight their hubbies over it.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
mobi18:

No be fight naw,no vex iyeh. and if yu wan go court,i ready..i work in one..lol grin

Then I will meet you there, cheesy . I respect and love women but hate hoes, there is a difference.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by AmyBelg(f): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
viickerz:
To take a girl out is not by force ! If you know you are not ready to spend, don't bother to take her out..

I don't know why you guys will be whining on the fact that girls like money..

Do you expect her to order for Gala and LA casera in an eatry

#Although make I no lie, some girls are chronic gold diggers

But cut them some slack Abeg..

Are you single lol ? I dey look for boyfriend

No Finance, no romance

Op. Most of your posts seem to antagonize women..

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=Toks2008 post=41781609]

I totally agree with you on this...

But you need to understand the point..there are very good private schools with reasonable tuition while we have some with crazy fees not because they are really more standard but maybe due to the name but it will surprise you that some ladies would rather prefer that very expensive ones and even fight their hubbies over
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by tivta(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
No wonder the streets are filled with female runs girls...
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Then I will meet you there, cheesy . I respect and love women but hate hoes, there is a difference.

lol..issokay ,no p..
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Patented: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
you make brain
dollyjoy:
Hehehehehehehehehehe.

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by dollyjoy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Patented:
you make brain
wink
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by ADEWALEATANDA: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
viickerz:
To take a girl out is not by force ! If you know you are not ready to spend, don't bother to take her out..

No Finance, no romance

what is dis one saying, and na person go marry u

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by ADEWALEATANDA: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
viickerz:

No Finance, no romance

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by mitchyy(f): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Decent mama put or not, typhoid is real. Some are very prone to it, hence the reason they avoid food from local joints. Eateries are not guaranteed but its a safer option. The best sef is home made meals
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
I agree.

*faces studies*
*focuses on building wealth*
darkenedrebel:
broke niggas don't have the right to date...face your studies boy, & focus on building your wealth first..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by anumide(f): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
viickerz:

No Finance, no romance

I have can malt and fried chicken for you.
please where do you reside?

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by acooriz(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toks2008:

I pray you have the intelligence to comprehend cos i really don't understand where your stance is coming from..PRIDE..LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE please where on earth did i give that impression when my thread is simply about stating my opinionated stance.
guy.... Ure doing unnecessary things... Yet proving point.... I pull agbada for u
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by ojnnaco(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hehehehehehehehehehe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.