Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. (39984 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! Dem don come.

What has been broke got to do with the case on ground? People like you can show off.

it's not about showing off, but being able to differentiate between priorities & irrelevancies..

being broke has everything to do with the topic..the meal in the so-called patrician restaurant is only 200 naira, plus meat worth #400...let's just round it up to #700(plus coke) ...so if one cannot afford to spend #700 on a date, he isn't to be categorised as broke? grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Monalisa185(f): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Then that is even a good evidence that she is wasteful.

Remember i wrote decent mama put and not one dirty looking place and what makes the over hyped eateries more hygienic? the fanciful environment or what?
theres hardly any decent one around.if you see the way they prepare it unhyienically you'll never eat out again.

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
tpiar:

whatever!

just take a break from your constant whining, that's all!

How would a full fledged adult open this as a topic?

Now i did a little psychology in school and trust me,YOU NEED HELP. I can see how frustrated you are and unfortunately i can't help.

I just went through your profile and i can see how pathetic your case is.Please stop killing yourself over other people's activities,go to GOD in prayers and your problem will be solved..Signing out from responding to your sorry sef.

Whining kwpa,some people really need help

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Laveda:
LOL..Micheal this makes sense?

what do you think?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

it's not about showing off, but being able to differentiate between priorities & irrelevancies..

being broke has everything to do with the topic..the meal in the so-called patrician restaurant is only 200 naira, plus meat worth #400...let's just round it up to #700(plus coke) ...so if one cannot afford to spend #700 on a date, he isn't to be categorised as broke? grin

Since you lack the mental prowess to catch the message in that write up i guess its baseless responsing to you.

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by menabae(f): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
For me mama put is the best,not this rubbish chemicals we eat at mr biggs and tantalizers

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Since you lack the mental prowess to catch the message in that write up i guess its baseless responsing to you.

your write-up and the nonexistent message in the dross you ptyalized up there is as rëtarded as the grammatical blunders you make...

stop creating threads like this, and stop disgracing the male folks ....have a nice day..

3 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by dollyjoy(f): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:
broke niggas don't have the right to date...face your studies boy, & focus on building your wealth first..
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

We read to understand mehn
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

We read to understand mehn

Why are you laughing like an epileptic?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by dollyjoy(f): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Why are you laughing like an epileptic?
the thread is funny naaacheesy
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

your write-up and the nonexistent message in the dross you ptyalized up there is as rëtarded as the grammatical blunders you make...

stop creating threads like this, and stop disgracing the male folks ....have a nice day..

I know nairaland is filled with adults and of-course we have boys,touts,and very very poor guys forming levels which i am positive you belong to.

Now let me break it down just to help you reason.

The idea of a wife is to have someone who is prudent and wise with spendings. Going to mama put does not mean you will buy one meat of 50naira wrap of pounded yam and one meat infact i learned that the present Emir of kano when he was working at first bank in Lagos makes it a duty to visit one popular mama put even when he has the money to go to any choice big time eatery and i guess he finds the food and place decent enough regardless of his pocket.

You are definitely a boy mentally else you will know that going to mama put has nada to do with being broke because you can spend even over 1k on yourself alone.

This simple and innocuous thread simple passes a message that if any reasonable guy grasps,he will catch the drift.
There are simple things that guys can take note of in order to ascertain the type of lady he has.

By the way, please understand my stands,i no be ajebo so please if you are forming levels just look away from my threads.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Laveda(f): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

what do you think?
Not really..but since its coming from a male..I'll have to tell the broke brothers in the house same thing..
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
menabae:
For me mama put is the best,not this rubbish chemicals we eat at mr biggs and tantalizers

Help me tell this poor fella darkenedrebe who is forming kingkong on nairaland.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

[s]I know nairaland is filled with adults and of-course we have boys,touts,and very very poor guys forming levels which i am positive you belong to.

Now let me break it down just to help you reason.

The idea of a wife is to have someone who is prudent and wise with spendings. Going to mama put does not mean you will buy one meat of 50naira wrap of pounded yam and one meat infact i learned that the present Emir of kano when he was working at first bank in Lagos makes it a duty to visit one popular mama put even when he has the money to go to any choice big time eatery and i guess he finds the food and place decent enough regardless of his pocket.

You are definitely a boy mentally else you will know that going to mama put has nada to do with being broke because you can spend even over 1k on yourself alone.

This simple and innocuous thread simple passes a message that if any reasonable guy grasps,he will catch the drift.
There are simple things that guys can take note of in order to ascertain the type of lady he has.

By the way, please understand my stands,i no be ajebo so please if you are forming levels just look away from my threads[/s] .

shut the fück up and stop bitching boy. even women don't nag like this...do you ovulatè?

you are not ajebutter? wetin consain me and ur kerosine-supported existence ?
it is only in your small coconut head that I'm forming...hehe.. stop all these reverse snobbery..
what kind of adult opens this kind of thread..you brain is so dead even the Lazarus pit cannot resurrect it ..

all I told you is to stop disgracing the male folks..and stop all these wailings , and move on..

7 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by fulfillbill(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Now someone need to chill...
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Vikky014(f): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:
That moment when you ask your babe to follow you to a decent mama put around the corner to have a delicious meal for a lesser amount with choice goat meat for N250,a wrap of freshly pounded yam for N50 and free choice soup but insists both of you look for an eatery where you will spend more on same meal where you will buy a wrap of pounded yam for N200,one meat for N400 and you will even buy the soup then 2 things must be involved...

1.Your babe is either a stubborn foreigner
2.Or a fake

Don't bother to take her serious because she go ruin your finance.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO BE SMALL STUBBORN FOREIGNER
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

shut the fück up and stop bitching boy. even women don't nag like this...do you have ovulatè?

it is only in your small coconut head I'm forming...hehe.. stop all these reverse snobbery..

all I told you is to stop disgracing the male folks..and stop all these wailings , and move on..

Bro let me advice you..work on yourself cos apparently you have issues with your self esteem.

You don't know me. Im a creative writer and when i write i do with no affiliations to my person and a quick look at your wall shows you have 43topics that has no relevance to human relationship and i guess that rocks your boat so please do yourself a very big favor.,..stop wailing and look away from my "shitty threads" and be real, stop acting larger than life,it is old fashioned and childish.

Please stop quoting me cos i wont respond again.

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Vikky014(f): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

shut the fück up and stop bitching boy. even women don't nag like this...do you ovulatè?

it is only in your small coconut head that I'm forming...hehe.. stop all these reverse snobbery..
what kind of adult opens this kind of thread..you brain is so dead even the Lazarus pit cannot resurrect it ..

THIS IS 2016. IT IS NOT A MUST TO COMMENT IN ALL THREADS. TAKE IT EASY PLEASE
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided

Hungryboy be like:
That moment when you ask your babe to follow you to a decent mama put around the corner to have a delicious meal for a lesser amount with choice goat meat for N250,a wrap of freshly pounded yam for N50 and free choice soup but insists both of you look for an eatery where you will spend more on same meal where you will buy a wrap of pounded yam for N200,one meat for N400 and you will even buy the soup then 2 things must be involved...

1.Your babe is either a stubborn foreigner
2.Or a fake

Don't bother to take her serious because she go ruin your finance.

I'm a stubborn foreigner grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vikky014:
THIS IS 2016. IT IS NOT A MUST TO COMMENT IN ALL THREADS. TAKE IT EASY PLEASE

I'm actually chilled..just talking some sense into some brain-dead peon

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vikky014:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO BE SMALL STUBBORN FOREIGNER

Lol! I guess it is understandable from a foreigner's perspective and the guy go don try convince her but just look at the situation where your guy tells you to follow him to a good mama put and you insist that he should take you to an eatery that you know will gulp more money please what does that make you?

And some funny guys are here trying to form levels..fake guys everywhere.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Vikky014(f): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol! I guess it is understandable from a foreigner's perspective and the guy go don try convince her but just look at the situation where your guy tells you to follow him to a good mama put and you insist that he should take you to an eatery that you know will gulp more money please what does that make you?

And some funny guys are here trying to form levels..fake guys everywhere.
Lol dnt mind dem... bt do u think girls can b comfortable eating in mama put joint infact any girl dt i see eating in mama put joint i jst regard her as an irresponsible girl. i believe mama put is only for guys....shaa dts my village mentality though

2 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Vikky014(f): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm actually chilled..just talking some sense into some brain-dead peon
atleast u desist from insults while expressing urslf kiss
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by dollyjoy(f): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vikky014:
Lol dnt mind dem... bt do u think girls can b comfortable eating in mama put joint infact any girl dt i see eating in mama put joint i jst regard her as an irresponsible girl. i believe mama put is only for guys....shaa dts my village mentality though
yes dear.that must be your village mentality!
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Vikky014(f): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:
undecided

I'm a stubborn foreigner grin
lol
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Vikky014(f): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
yes dear.that must be your village mentality!
lol. bt seriously can u stay in a mama put joint and eat i like crunchies and Mr biggs though. i and my female frnds do take ourslfs out we dnt go out wt dem boys tongue
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by menabae(f): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Help me tell this poor fella darkenedrebe who is forming kingkong on nairaland.
lolz everyone with his or her choice sha...
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vikky014:

Thats why i wrote decent mama put and i guess you have not seen one.

Below is a pic of our RICH MUSIC STARS enjoying delicious amala at a decent mama put joint in Ibadan and i believe this effizy stricken guy darkenedrebel is probably far better than these dudes.

I hate fake guys and i can't even stand a sec with them.

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by dollyjoy(f): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vikky014:
lol. bt seriously can u stay in a mama put joint and eat i like crunchies and Mr biggs though. i and my female frnds do take ourslfs out we dnt go out wt dem boys tongue
ooooooooops. Mama put restuarant is my best man,talk of pounded yam and egusicheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vikky014:

lol

So what is this mama put ting? Somewhere one stands to eat

I demand Lobster on first dates so does mama pit serve fresh lobster at $75 just for the lobster without any extras? grin if so I'm in if not be gone boy-child

*in mrcork's voice*.... "Can you afford to date a light skin girl" angry

2 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
menabae:
lolz everyone with his or her choice sha...

I quite agree but why the vulgarity? I think some people need mental evaluation cos i still wonder why a normal human can't express him or herself without using abusive words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.