Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. (39944 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Vikky014(f): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL!

There are times when both of you will be out together and hungry.Not that you wake up from your house and say oya lets go mama put nah..
i will take snacks biko
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
tpiar:

so this fellow is not even Yoruba.

lmao! you are a dangerous person and i will ask seun to do something about altering of quotes lol! grin

i was reading my quote and i was like O.M.G! did i write this?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vikky014:
i will take snacks biko

As long as its a cheaper option.

The picture is clear,its the same food and equally a decent place to eat so the only reason for her insistence is simply hinged on the two things i wrote..very simple and straight forward.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Is Selfridges on the first date "trying too hard"

No but Harrods is where I prefer grin see am I now unworthy of marriage? wink
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
I would find a date in nandos shameful and most black men in the west prefer to take you somewhere laid back than a posh restaurant where he has to dress up.

Hence why I'm still single. I wait for my knight who saves his pennies even; just to make me feel special. I'm guessing mama pot isn't very special at all. So you ain't getting no asss from me. Instead I'll watch you eat and tell you "I'm fine" and you know what that means grin
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

The dude who takes you out to MickeyDees first date is the dude who gets his number deleted the shyt out of, plus the date gets cut short too. Byeee grin

Babe 9ja men shaaarp see how they try break a girl down. Trust me later when you do all that, these same men will call YOU cheap grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

Babe 9ja men shaaarp see how they try break a girl down. Trust me later when you do all that, these same men will call cheap grin grin grin

I've noticed grin
Besides, a guy who's actually interested in you will show more regard, and put more thought into it than that. Frankly, it's insulting.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

No but Harrods is where I prefer grin see am I now unworthy of marriage? wink

hehe, nah! you'd just make a classy wife.

I must confess though, harrods does scare me, so you may have to take my hand embarassed
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:
I would find a date in nandos shameful and most black men in the west prefer to take you somewhere laid back than a posh restaurant where he has to dress up.

Hence why I'm still single. I wait for my knight who saves his pennies even; just to make me feel special. I'm guessing mama pot isn't very special at all. So you ain't getting no asss from me. Instead I'll watch you eat and tell you "I'm fine" and you know what that means grin

LOL onlya Nigerian lady will understand what a decent mama put is. As you can see in that pics,even our A-rated artistes eat there.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

I've noticed. Besides, a guy who's actually interested in you will show more regard and put more thought into it than that. Frankly, it's insulting.

What they refuse to accept is the simple making of a woman. Instead of reading psychology and trying to understand the female mind they condemn everything we do (the needs they cant fulfil) and to make us women more insecure, These fools attack us from every angle, treat them mean keep them keen they're taught then they call her a hoe when a man finally shows her love and attention and gifts and all things beautiful like our fathers did and they jump on NL saying ho.es ain't loyal. I laugh!!! Would you be loyal to a frenemy This is SOME/MOST YOUNG men. Boy's come back when you're 30 please. Then you might reason like an adult.

*Jumps off her SoapBox*
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

hehe, nah! you'd just make a classy wife.

I must confess though, harrods does scare me, so you may have to take my hand embarassed

Let me hold the wallet and your hand handsome wink kiss
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

Let me hold the wallet and your hand handsome wink kiss

Hold my wallet tah at harrods not even mcdonald's

I may be enchanted by your beauty, but I'm sure I can still find my way out that rabbit hole undecided
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by tpiar: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

lmao! I am a dangerous person and i will ask seun to do something about my inanity lol! grin

i was reading my quote and i was like O.M.G! did i write this?

yes, he should do something about psychos like you who do not know how to converse without insulting people!

but you hate being insulted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Hold my wallet tah at harrods not even mcdonald's

I may be enchanted by your beauty, but I'm sure I can still find my way out that rabbit hole undecided

Lol! Hunger strikes!!! You have trust issues?

Apparently there are such men who just so they don't come across like a "mumu," give their car and wallet to their girl when they go on dates. I mistook you for one of them undecided sowi grin

Now I've got your hand baby lead the way cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

What they refuse to accept is the simple making of a woman. Instead of reading psychology and trying to understand the female mind they condemn everything we do (the needs they cant fulfil) and to make us women more insecure, These fools attack us from every angle, treat them mean keep them keen they're taught then they call her a hoe when a man finally shows her love and attention and gifts and all things beautiful like our fathers did and they jump on NL saying ho.es ain't loyal. I laugh!!! Would you be loyal to a frenemy This is SOME/MOST YOUNG men. Boy's come back when you're 30 please. Then you might reason like an adult.

*Jumps off her SoapBox*

That's another thing. Honestly, I find the now ever-present (THANK YOU Chris Brown, LOL) "these hoes aint loyal" catchphrase super intriguing. Like, since when are people inherently loyal? What, are we talking Labrador Retrievers here? Lassie? You're loyal 'til you're quite possibly not. It's a choice you make everyday, and that's the human reality.

Suddenly, out of effing nowhere, people, no women, all women, are supposed to be paragons of loyalty at all times. It's deluded parody. The makings of a joke if it wasn't so strange. Yet another bullshyt pedestal maneuver designed to knock you out from under your feet the very moment weakness, and the human condition reveals itself. YES, women out there are just as easily capable of fvxking you over as you are the next chick. It's a little thing called LIFE. Buck up, ladies and gents! Or, as an old ex-Marine coach would've said, "Suck it up and move on!".

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
tpiar:

yes, he should do something about psychos like you who do not know how to converse without insulting people!

but you hate being insulted!

LOBATAN!

Check all my comments from 2007 till date and you will never see me insult anyone and if you ever see any comment of mine where i lash out at anyone,then it must be a response to an unwarranted abusive utterance of that person.I am too matured to throw insults..
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by tpiar: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
whatever!

save all that for your followers.

my point is, stick with what makes you comfortable without unnecessarily yabbing people all the time because they are not like you.

if it comes to eating at mama put (IE BUKA), women even out-eat men at those places, if your girlfriend says she wants to eat somewhere else occasionally, its not breaking news!

https://www.nairaland.com/1867247/empress-njamah-buys-roadside-delicacy
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
tpiar:
whatever!

save all that for your followers.

my point is, stick with what makes you comfortable without unnecessarily yabbing people all the time because they are not like you.

if it comes to eating at mama put (IE BUKA), women even out-eat men at those places, if your girlfriend says she wants to eat somewhere else occasionally, its not breaking news!

https://www.nairaland.com/1867247/empress-njamah-buys-roadside-delicacy

Have you come across the word "freedom of expression"?

do you want me to quote your exact comment when you cursed me because i made a comment?

let me advice you..everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and the first test of a sound intellect is the ability to discuss issues without using abusive words to express yourself.

It is a very nauseating and odoriferous act...no matter how strongly you disagree with the opinion of another,refrain from expressing yourself with vulgar utterances...calling me an idiot was totAlly uncalled for...please let that stop.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by tpiar: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

I am delusional.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Even many of the so called fancy eateries are not that hygienic.some of them even serve their customers with left overs from other customers and sometimes dey dish out partially rotten meat.Not to mention some of their food that might contain dead cockroaches.abeg its safer,cheaper and healthier preparing your own meals at home.oyo for those men and women wey no sabi cook.even if u must take a lady out and u dont have enough then buy her a simple meal.its not a must u must buy her a bucket of fried chicken.na those broke,hungry poverty striken babes na dem go dey insist make u buy the whole food for them for an eatery.a classy babe hardly freaks over food.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 07, 2016
Now I know that sexkilz was the best mod that this section ever had. Now all you see is " 10 reasons why your gf should have boobs" or "she's wasteful if she uses sensodyne instead of close-up". grown ass " men" now wail on every thread. No more reasonable stuff !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Richiy(f): 2:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Toks2008:

Toddlers everywhere..

What has this got to do with a girlfriend?

News flash boy,this is not about me but just writing creatively so face the topic or don't comment ok!

Most of your "creative writings" always tend to belittle women and point out every flaw as you perceive. Not cool bro. Not cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by CassaBooBoo(f): 3:12am On Jan 07, 2016
hahahahahahaha!!! she might not be fake ooo!!! maybe she doesn't feel like eating mama put that day/moment!!! just let her be...

But as for me oooo, it is my amala with ewedu and gbegiri with beef!!! *coversface!!!!
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by monfizzy(m): 3:39am On Jan 07, 2016
Richiy:

Most of your "creative writings" always tend to belittle women and point out every flaw as you perceive. Not cool bro. Not cool.

Diri, nwa lioness. Kedu?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:12am On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:

Lol! Hunger strikes!!! You have trust issues?

Apparently there are such men who just so they don't come across like a "mumu," give their car and wallet to their girl when they go on dates. I mistook you for one of them undecided sowi grin

Now I've got your hand baby lead the way cheesy

Oya, less go to d Louis Vuitton section smiley
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Vikky014(f): 5:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Toks2008:

As long as its a cheaper option.

The picture is clear,its the same food and equally a decent place to eat so the only reason for her insistence is simply hinged on the two things i wrote..very simple and straight forward.
good
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Qualer: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2016
tpiar:
op, you are here with the whine of the day.

Quick lesson: always date within your class so we can be spared your complaints which really interest no one anyway.

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2016
Richiy:

It depends on the way you read my write ups as well as your background..if you read very well and not the way you want to read it,you will thank me.

Everyone has a different mindset and perspective to life. I was not born with a silver spoon and not even with an iron spoon but a very bad quality wooden spoon so my write ups and perspective can never be understood by any one who was born into affluence but for those who came from a very humble background whether male or female.

How can a dangote daughter or a dj cuppy see sense in what i just wrote or some Nigerians who have no idea of what struggling means? So the only people who will see sense in this thread are those who can picture the scenario and not some guys who have had it smooth from cradle.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by tpiar: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Qualer:
I am dumb.

I should please move.

Do I know you?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by tpiar: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Toks2008:

It depends on the way you read my write ups as well as your background..if you read very well and not the way you want to read it,you will thank me.

Everyone has a different mindset and perspective to life. I was not born with a silver spoon and not even with an iron spoon but a very bad quality wooden spoon so my write ups and perspective can never be understood by any one who was born into affluence but for those who came from a very humble background whether male or female.

How can a dangote daughter or a dj cuppy see sense in what i just wrote or some Nigerians who have no idea of what struggling means? So the only people who will see sense in this thread are those who can picture the scenario and not some guys who have had it smooth from cradle.

Not being born with a silver spoon does not give you the right to look down on people .

Pride is pride regardless which form it appears in.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
tpiar:

Not being born with a silver spoon does not give you the right to look down on people .

Pride is pride regardless which form it appears in.

I pray you have the intelligence to comprehend cos i really don't understand where your stance is coming from..PRIDE..LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE please where on earth did i give that impression when my thread is simply about stating my opinionated stance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.