Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates (30063 Views)

Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Haywhymido(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
My kind of guy

2 Likes

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by cocoberry(f): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
tongue
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by bolex04(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
refiner:
well fank God I no be ur gal...just fank ur stars....
wetin you go com do...ur head like don jazzy own grin
refiner:
wetin you go com do...ur head like don jazzy own

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by toyeanlawlah(f): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
great one OP.......you are more than SMART.....
I wonder when some of 'we' ladies will get to understand that three is a 'large' crowd especially when it comes to dates and relationships in general.....

6 Likes

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by teelord1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by apholaryn: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
refiner:
wetin u fr do? your head like Dangote trailer

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by bolex04(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rollar:
As in ehn, Naija babes dey like awoof too much. That's how one day I planned a romantic picnic for my bae and I, only for me to get to her house and see her roommate all dressed up and waiting. I was like warris dis? tongue she then explained that her friend was bored, so she invited her along. Omo na so man pikin just siddon dey sip water as I watched dem smagging all the roasted chicken and meatpie I brought. Suffice it to say that was the last time I ever pulled that stunt. Subsequent outings often featured a bread and akara theme, that's when I'm in a generous mod sef, if not na ikpekele (plantain chips) grin grin
not funny bro...keep trying

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by LORDDICE(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
wtf! S0me0ne sh0uld give dis dude a c0ld b0ttle of 0rigin
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by greatme2good(f): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
very funny. ...U na sure boy.
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by refiner(f): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
apholaryn:
wetin u fr do? your head like Dangote trailer

kids everywer....wat did I say DAT guarantee d insult nw
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by abduldope(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Guy ur head de work proper

2 Likes

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by 4hys: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
every outing was a hit back to back. first it was tantalizer, next; Exodus and the promise

but still mamaput still dey sell
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Funny u
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by refiner(f): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
bolex04:
wetin you go com do...ur head like don jazzy own ;Dwetin you go com do...ur head like don jazzy own

lik seriously?I dunno y people love saying my head looks like donjazzy own.....DAT makes me feel DAT I and donjazzy re meant to be
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by bolex04(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
refiner:

lik seriously?I dunno y people love saying my head looks like donjazzy own.....DAT makes me feel DAT I and donjazzy re meant to be
lols...na me dey always tell you...so you don't know...u're not meant for don jazzy but vic o

2 Likes

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by tojahh(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
E belike fp material sha...
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Fireson: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fiction cheesy
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Lexusgs430: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2016
The best solution that I think works, when she comes with a Brenda. Don't go anywhere anymore!!!
Simply be man enough and cancel the trip, if she gets grumpy and ask why, you simply tell her I only invited you ALONE and not you and Brenda!!!

3 Likes

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by zubycharles(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Thanks bro I must follow ur advice

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2016
Rollar:
As in ehn, Naija babes dey like awoof too much. That's how one day I planned a romantic picnic for my bae and I, only for me to get to her house and see her roommate all dressed up and waiting. I was like warris dis? tongue she then explained that her friend was bored, so she invited her along. Omo na so man pikin just siddon dey sip water as I watched dem smagging all the roasted chicken and meatpie I brought. Suffice it to say that was the last time I ever pulled that stunt. Subsequent outings often featured a bread and akara theme, that's when I'm in a generous mood sef, if not na ikpekele (plantain chips) grin grin
So u sef they go on date

Bread and akara tho , thought danfo guys are romantic grin

4 Likes

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by tellwisdom: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2016
See this Nairaland boi...U and ur babe trek inside sun reach ozone, trek come back and u come here dey form smart plus big boi.??.. May God liberate u from OWU sad
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by badonkadonk: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Adonis3:
Does she bring friends along while coming for dates? Then you should try what I did, and trust me it works like f#*k.

My girlfriend had this habit of bringing her friend along while going out with me. Trust me it was annoying, as you would end up spending far more than you budgeted.

When she started it, she was like "Brenda is my very close friends, we do everything together even go out together. In short, people think we're sisters", in my mind, I was like "omo leave trash for lawma jare, na you and Brenda I ask out?" But I just had to comport myself and pretend like isnuttin.

This habit persisted for a while and I realised it wasn't going to end soon (of course, it made us go out less frequently but there are sometimes you just feel like hanging out with bae).

Then I devised a means to put a stop to the lawma trash, as a sharp warfi guy. That fateful day, I had something to do around yaba, so when I was done I called her to join me so we could go see a movie at ozone. As usual, she came with Brenda.

When we got there, I bought the smaller bag of popcorn for her while I bought the bigger one for me and brenda to share.lol. She gave me one kind look, but I guess she overlooked it. Then we entered the cinema, I had to sit close to Brenda since we were sharing popcorn, trust me, I deliberately chose not to sit between them as she expected. Instead, Brenda sat between us.

All through the movie, me and Brenda were gisting, laughing, making silly comments while still dragging over the popcorn playfully. I didn't even send my babe, tho I could see that she was most uncomfortable and jealous. You know when somebody is trying so hard not to focus on you, she was facing the screen but I could see that she wasn't concentrating. Confirm! Shebi na u sabi do pass.

We sha watched the movie finish, I asked my girl about it, she gave a forced smile and answered "fine". I didn't want to overdo things, so I went back to her company, held her hands while walking. As we were stepping out of the cinema, it was then I remembered I didn't have Brenda's no (it was deliberate), so I asked Brenda for it and of course, she gave me.

Trust me, that was the last time I ever set my eyes on Brenda again ooogrin I don't even know how her no miraculously got deleted from my phonecheesy

My guiyz

Cc: lalasticlala roctation farano

Oga! This story is not complete.. How did ur story with Brenda end...?

U say her number miraculously disappear from your phone!!!.... Hmmm! And you are happy cos I dey see your 31 plus 1 teeth outside..

Wey u suppose miraculously re-insert Brenda number bak into your phone and complete that which u have started by shining brenda's c.oochie like dat guy from the other thread... So that we can hail as a sharper guy..

You cum here dey tell us tales by moonlight...
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by morganwizzy55(m): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Posting treand on NL, what is the process.. No insult o. I'm not begging, I'm asking
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Chris95(m): 12:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Bad guy!! grin
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:
hnmmm.....so I should praise u abi
see them,BRENDA GROUP OF COMPANY.

5 Likes

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Lawcurrent(m): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2016
i set trap 4 d rats in my house last night.
This
morning I saw a note beside it written ; “Oga, no try
this
nonsense again o...” I'm moving out!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:

#in don jazzy voice'errm aunty refiner,if na my house address you want,come and collect it!

3 Likes

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by nattty(m): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2016
bolex04:
Abeg recollect brenda no from ur bae...mak I dey bleep her
Nah d only thing wey u sabi b dat...goat
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by nattty(m): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2016
Mintayo:
She brings her friends, life is simple. Everybody pays for whatever they consume ni. I will even make her understand that!
Ijebu man

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by nattty(m): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:
hnmmm.....so I should praise u abi
Continue asking...birds of same feather
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by E383: 12:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Lol. As you don come confess for NL nko? What if the babe na NLer? Brenda will be back tongue. Adonis3
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by xtervaganza(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2016
You may think you're smart but to me you're dull (sorry)

I would tell her straight down I'm not going out with her friend and she should never in her life even try that bullcrap with me again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.