Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates (30066 Views)

Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Slama09jnr(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Mintayo:
She brings her friends, life is simple.
Everybody pays for whatever they consume ni.
I will even make her understand that!
That's wat I called go dutch... Ur bills on ur head and not from my pocket. All dis lots ladies wif prethinking ability.

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by KAYNINI(m): 7:02am On Jan 08, 2016
you can be sure this plan will be less effective

as brenda will simply be changed for another
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by tabisegroup(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
sometimes its safer with a friend around.
U are just so beautiful

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by bolex04(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2016
nattty:

Nah d only thing wey u sabi b dat...goat
why u dey call me goal na...so person no fit follow u play again...if no be say am a born again christian...I for show u pepper...
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Escapevelocity(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2016
buzquet:
if u don't have S×X with Brenda, and u call ur self sharp guy, u dey deceive your self
a real man doesnt go under any skirt.....
U want s*x?? Go nd take brenda
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by agabaI23(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
Not everytime
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by seaga: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
Kikikikikiki grin grin grin
Sharp guy
I like ur spirit jare

Nutty lady
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2016
seaga:

Nutty lady
Gentle mii wink

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by merrymaker2: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmmm....just passnby.
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2016
nkemdi89:
Cool dude, I wonder how some babe's feels being the third wheel.

trust u are not like them

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Ijaya123: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2016
CaroLyner:

You mean the friend doubles as a bodyguards?
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by nattty(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Mintayo:

You are a prophet bro, you should have a church. grin
I ain't a father Christmas lipsrsealed
If I am taking you out for a date, I prefer the word "dinner", why should you turn it into something else!
U see my broda, many 9ja girls are scavengers, they are ready to spend d last dime in a guys pocket..
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by nattty(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2016
bolex04:
why u dey call me goal na...so person no fit follow u play again...if no be say am a born again christian...I for show u pepper...
"goal" nd "goat"......okay my oga no vex ooooo
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by bronzegoddess(f): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Kayoski:
at least he's putting it into practice... shows a fast learner
Do u even know what queef means

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
Damn! you are Prettily cute
Is your name Google
Cos u've got all I've being looking for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by firstking01(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:
well fank God I no be ur gal...just fank ur stars....
na werring u for do??...muku hear word jarecheesy...na ur type dem for prank well well sefcheesy
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by francotunsco: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Brenda's number got miraculously deleted! Lolz
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by chikezie212(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2016
Niqqa shitz a dope instrumental from Mora on d beatz download n make a hitz http://www.datafilehost.com/d/45d8902c Happy_New_year #famz #Barota #gng #2016
u can kindly like my facebook page www.facebook.com/beatzbymora

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2016
xtervaganza:
You may think you're smart but to me you're dull (sorry)

I would tell her straight down I'm not going out with her friend and she should never in her life even try that bullcrap with me again

Sometimes some battles are better fought with Psychological warfare rather than outright expression. Truly the OP is smart, he didn't need to tell her anything, rather he manipulated the situation to get her to make up her own mind about it. That's actually being smart in my book, yours might work but might also bring some resentment.
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by tivta(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2016
I always say am one lucky guy when I hear stories like this, am yet to experience a situation where my girl will bring her friend along for a date, only kids do such, if you don't trust the guy then don't date him simple.
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by nickjnr21(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2016
guy u deserve an award.. sharpest guy ever... cool
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by bolex04(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2016
nattty:
"goal" nd "goat"......okay my oga no vex ooooo
typo error bro
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by vivalavida(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2016
No jupiter on earth can make my bae introduce her friend to me again. Talkless of bringing one along on a date. Last time she tried that with her bestie,i nearly ended up in bed with her. We quarelled and later settled. Ever since then,no friends around. Even her bday celebrations is just i and her despite my pleadings to her to bring her friends out

2 Likes

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by MrDoGood(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Adonis3:
Does she bring friends along while coming for dates? Then you should try what I did, and trust me it works like f#*k.

My girlfriend had this habit of bringing her friend along while going out with me. Trust me it was annoying, as you would end up spending far more than you budgeted.

When she started it, she was like "Brenda is my very close friends, we do everything together even go out together. In short, people think we're sisters", in my mind, I was like "omo leave trash for lawma jare, na you and Brenda I ask out?" But I just had to comport myself and pretend like isnuttin.

This habit persisted for a while and I realised it wasn't going to end soon (of course, it made us go out less frequently but there are sometimes you just feel like hanging out with bae).

Then I devised a means to put a stop to the lawma trash, as a sharp warfi guy. That fateful day, I had something to do around yaba, so when I was done I called her to join me so we could go see a movie at ozone. As usual, she came with Brenda.

When we got there, I bought the smaller bag of popcorn for her while I bought the bigger one for me and brenda to share.lol. She gave me one kind look, but I guess she overlooked it. Then we entered the cinema, I had to sit close to Brenda since we were sharing popcorn, trust me, I deliberately chose not to sit between them as she expected. Instead, Brenda sat between us.

All through the movie, me and Brenda were gisting, laughing, making silly comments while still dragging over the popcorn playfully. I didn't even send my babe, tho I could see that she was most uncomfortable and jealous. You know when somebody is trying so hard not to focus on you, she was facing the screen but I could see that she wasn't concentrating. Confirm! Shebi na u sabi do pass.

We sha watched the movie finish, I asked my girl about it, she gave a forced smile and answered "fine". I didn't want to overdo things, so I went back to her company, held her hands while walking. As we were stepping out of the cinema, it was then I remembered I didn't have Brenda's no (it was deliberate), so I asked Brenda for it and of course, she gave me.

Trust me, that was the last time I ever set my eyes on Brenda again ooogrin I don't even know how her no miraculously got deleted from my phonecheesy

My guiyz

Cc: lalasticlala roctation farano

Guy i like your style.

Very mature.
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2016
CaroLyner:

That's the consolation you ladies keep giving yourselves, funny enough it often ends up in the guy banging the both of you successively.
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by CaroLyner(f): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Phrankin:
yes.i love it when ladies bring their friends along for a date. It makes the date more fun at the same time increasing my options especially when the friend is more attractive.
It also increases the possibility of a 3some. cool cool cool
Lmaoo.smh grin

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Charlieubochi: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Some years back while in the University I dated a girl who was one of those girls that have like 20 friends and are always together (I still think she's a lesbian till this day). She was really pretty and I loved hanging out with her, but she also had this annoying habit of going out with at least 2 of her friends. One of those days I told her I wanted to see her ALONE. She showed up with one of them and acted like nothing was wrong. When it was time to eat I only ordered two plates of food and told her I wasn't going to pay for her friend. She got so angry and we broke up some days later. Few weeks later I got a prettier and smarter girlfriend who wasn't a lesbian. Moral of the story: Don't play with them bitches, put ur foot down and take charge of your relationship, you're the man after all.

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by christopher123(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2016
If she wants to bring friends then she will have to foot the bills

I am not stupid

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2016
buzquet:
if u don't have S×X with Brenda, and u call ur self sharp guy, u dey deceive your self

He doesn't need to, since when did being unfaithful become being smart?
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by CaroLyner(f): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Neeson:

That's the consolation you ladies keep giving yourselves, funny enough it often ends up in the guy banging the both of you successively.
lol that cant happen.
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Lilimax(f): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2016
vivalavida:
No jupiter on earth can make my bae introduce her friend to me again. Talkless of bringing one along on a date. Last time she tried that with her bestie,i nearly ended up in bed with her. We quarelled and later settled. Ever since then,no friends around. Even her bday celebrations is just i and her despite my pleadings to her to bring her friends out
Your handle speaks volume; Get to know me at your peril shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by IykeWest: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2016
buzquet:
Confam! OP, u don hear am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.