Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates (30067 Views)

Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
it was sarcasm....tongue

I hope it was, how are you doing?
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by CaroLyner(f): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Neeson:

I hope it was, how are you doing?
am great.hope you're cool too
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by seaga: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
I'm very gentle like a dove grin
Ask d guy above me

Going ironic again
Hahaha very funny
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
am great.hope you're cool too

Yeah, I want to take you on a date and it's okay if you bring your friend along. cheesy
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by CaroLyner(f): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Neeson:

Yeah, I want to take you on a date and it's okay if you bring your friend along. cheesy
you sarcasm is commendable grin
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
you sarcasm is commendable grin

Nah, for real.
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by daclint(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
mamaafrik:
haaaa.... Oga,ok i'll try ,she'll be like "i must send this shenanigan girl away before she turns my Murana into a beetle.
Thumbs up
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
seaga:

Going ironic again
Hahaha very funny
kikikiki grin
Mind urself o
It's not irony

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by skywalker240(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
@ op u kill d show i respect ur style so much...girls and their freinds sef, theml no go consider the guy pocket at times sef?..mk una still try understand no be every tyme we they hold cash to take una out somtymes tins no de soft but just 4 d sake of to please una we must shake body..but una go still carry freinds come...haba
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by apholaryn: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=refiner post=41798432][/quote]
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by seangy4konji: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op...you too much....some girl deh vecks for me on whatsapp now...i deh stroll go drink for garden,i see three girls and call you out to speak to you and collect number and asked her for a drink later in the week,right there she said the three of us,i said at least let me take you out alone first and of course your friends later...i sent her whats app now to come and meet me in the area to go out she said she thought it was with her 2 friends...i told her ok...i stopped chatting and she sent me a message when are we going?i told her i had called and she wont pick up and it cant be today again as i had gone out,after a while she said dont disturb me again...i asked are you pissed about something?she said now..

my next plan now is to tell the three of them to go and wait for me as a joint and tell them to take big origin each with isiewu full head each...if i show for the place make my prick bend....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.