Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates (30065 Views)

Date Goes Wrong, As Lady Brings Friends Along / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Adonis3: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
cocoberry:
U like?

Sorry... I meant ur signature
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by bolex04(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:

who is Vic oenemy of progress...na donjazzy or no one else....
am hotter and richer than dumbjazzy...we can strt 4rm here
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Escapevelocity(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
buzquet:
just PM her private number and I will show d meaning of smart guy
i see
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by NemzySeries(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:

na u knw wetin u dey talk....mtsheeeew
u kw beta
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by CELEBRITIZ(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
See this Nairaland boi...U and ur babe trek inside sun reach ozone, trek come back and u come here dey form smart plus big boi.??.. May God liberate u from OWU sad
Attention seeker.
u are a fool,hater n wailer.
if u dey beef,put ur beef inside ur refrigerator for ur aux no throw am outside or #leave ur trash 4 Dustin
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by xtervaganza(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
bashsani:
you cannot always treat them like that and expect them to glue around u xpect if....
I've always had ladies around me. It's all about the person you are.

My ladies know me, they can't come to my plc or go out with me with a 3rd party. It won't happen cos she knows I'll never allow it
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by xtervaganza(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
pcguru1:

Sometimes some battles are better fought with Psychological warfare rather than outright expression. Truly the OP is smart, he didn't need to tell her anything, rather he manipulated the situation to get her to make up her own mind about it. That's actually being smart in my book, yours might work but might also bring some resentment.
bro, playing mind games in a situation where you can just make yourself clear is one of the reasons relationships end up sour and marriages get torn apart.

What's wrong with pulling your miss aside and tell her you don't appreciate bringing her friend to your dates? It's better to break up with someone who does what you don't like than to persist with the relationship in the hopes of wriggling your way out of every issue.

And it's even childish on the lady's part. I wouldn't date such a person. I can do better
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by xtervaganza(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
400billionman:

You fit lose your babe o..
I've never worried about losing a lady. I'll always get an upgrade
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
bolex04:
not funny bro...keep trying
We'll get there someday bro, I believe in us.
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by bolex04(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rollar:

We'll get there someday bro, I believe in us.
naso...jah bless us...1 love

1 Like

Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by tellwisdom: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
CELEBRITIZ:

Attention seeker.
u are a fool,hater n wailer.
if u dey beef,put ur beef inside ur refrigerator for ur aux no throw am outside or #leave ur trash 4 Dustin

Who be this dog? sad...Who comot chain for your neck?
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Adonis3: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:

u would av read it in nairaland nah....DAT is if I was his gal...he will tell una wetin I do

U too dey make mouth, oya come and be my girlcheesy
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Adonis3: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
firstking01:
wars wit u gals and d word stalk undecided...cut even remember if i 've quoted u before see, i bet u dnt have one iota of wat stalking really means...i'm only active wit 3 female nairalanders, and dey are yourmain...klassiquette and monalisa...if these ones say i'm stalking dem, i'd gladdly admit...so, checkwell before u concludesad

Dude!!!! Take a chill, u didn't have to take it sooo serious refiner definitely was just teasing.... Update ur sense of humor brogrin
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:

So u sef they go on date

Bread and akara tho , thought danfo guys are romantic grin
So what's unromantic there, is it the bread, the akara, or the amalgamation of both? grin
Mesef dey go on dates nau, you know konji is a heartless bαstαrd tongue
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by nattty(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:

flocks togeder......so d guy wan use d gal dats y him want make she come alone....after nw una go dey shout gals re loose
Common now, coming alone to a guys house is not being loose, showing d guy right from d start how principled and strong u are will it difficult 4 d guy to touch u + plus going during d day not night ooo cos I can't guarantee wat happens @ nit...u know wat it is baby grin
refiner:

flocks togeder......so d guy wan use d gal dats y him want make she come alone....after nw una go dey shout gals re loose
Common now, coming alone to a guys house is not being loose, showing d guy right from d start how principled and strong u are will it difficult 4 d guy to touch u + plus going during d day not night ooo cos I can't guarantee wat happens @ nit...u know wat it is baby
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
cocoberry:
U like?
Your siggy tho lipsrsealed
I sincerely hope you're talking about Biggy sausage roll tongue
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by firstking01(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Adonis3:

Dude!!!! Take a chill, u didn't have to take it sooo serious refiner definitely was just teasing.... Update ur sense of humor brogrin
i will...i just hate dat word stalk
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
xtervaganza:
bro, playing mind games in a situation where you can just make yourself clear is one of the reasons relationships end up sour and marriages get torn apart.

What's wrong with pulling your miss aside and tell her you don't appreciate bringing her friend to your dates? It's better to break up with someone who does what you don't like than to persist with the relationship in the hopes of wriggling your way out of every issue.

And it's even childish on the lady's part. I wouldn't date such a person. I can do better

Yeah that's quite childish at least inform the person before inviting the "third wheel"
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
firstking01:
wats wit u gals and d word stalk undecided...cnt even remember if i 've qouted u before sef, i bet u dnt have one iota of wat stalking really means...i'm only active wit 3 female nairalanders, and dey are yourmain...klassiquette and monalisa...if these ones say i'm stalking dem, i'd gladdly admit...so, checkwell before u concludesad
Firstking .... You needn't be so blunt Na..... Well nice knowing I'm being stalked cheesy .... How you dear?
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by firstking01(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
klassiquette:

Firstking .... You needn't be so blunt Na..... Well nice knowing I'm being stalked cheesy .... How you dear?
fine dear...and wbu??
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol that cant happen.

Hehe, that's what you'd always say. Bottomline is it's more respectable to come to dates alone if you accept to, it's a date not a meeting.
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
firstking01:
fine dear...and wbu??
Very well thanks
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by firstking01(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
klassiquette:
Very well thanks
hope u caught up wit lectures in d morning??
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
firstking01:
hope u caught up wit lectures in d morning??
Sure thing
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by firstking01(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
klassiquette:
Sure thing
and hws ur evening going?
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by refiner(f): 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
nattty:

Common now, coming alone to a guys house is not being loose, showing d guy right from d start how principled and strong u are will it difficult 4 d guy to touch u + plus going during d day not night ooo cos I can't guarantee wat happens @ nit...u know wat it is baby grin
Common now, coming alone to a guys house is not being loose, showing d guy right from d start how principled and strong u are will it difficult 4 d guy to touch u + plus going during d day not night ooo cos I can't guarantee wat happens @ nit...u know wat it is baby

hnmmm fanx anyway.... u knw guys re nt to be trusted....u won't blame me cos of all dis stories we do hear every time.... we don't wanna fall victim....
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by refiner(f): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Adonis3:

he definitely must av forgotten or he is just pretending....I dunno whether he feels I am yearning for his attention or wat....I was only trying to joke wif him finkin he remembers me buh he turned round wif some rude words against me......as if I care...
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by refiner(f): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
apholaryn:
lol..it depends *peeping on her profile pic* well I'm not sure your lips are like that of Megan Fox. are they?
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by seaga: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
Gentle mii wink

Being ironic right? Because your pro is quite the opposite
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2016
seaga:

Being ironic right? Because your pro is quite the opposite
I'm very gentle like a dove grin
Ask d guy above me
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by mamaafrik(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
daclint:

Translation please
haaaa.... Oga,ok i'll try ,she'll be like "i must send this shenanigan girl away before she turns my Murana into a beetle.
Re: When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates by CaroLyner(f): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Neeson:

Hehe, that's what you'd always say. Bottomline is it's more respectable to come to dates alone if you accept to, it's a date not a meeting.
it was sarcasm....tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.