Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! (38575 Views)

He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) / Am I Wasting My Time With Her? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Godsgal(f): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
agohmamuda:
OP wat were you thinking?? You tot u would be the last and only babe that will do I.T in the guys coy??
lwkmd. This realy got me laffing...so factual
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by doskie(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
AmyBelg:

Oga why not ? Na my selfie bi topic now ?
we dont want to see selfie face. we want selfie buttocx.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
geekybabe:

So you call a lady in 500level a small girl. you are very stupid for this statement. She should face her book, what's your business? are you the one paying her schl fees? Or you were too blind to read that she said she's been busy with books and has never been with any man?

over Sabi somebody. if you have no advise, shut up.

No chill men! grin
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by ruggedtimi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
dats how i treat gals i dnt love....so is obvious.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by SirDorianGray(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Naomite:

U re the type of mistake I alway pray not 2 ever make again. Guys like u don't understand d concept of true love, and guys like u are the reason some girls turn mean. If a guy will not share my happiness, joy, sorroew, pain and even try 2 laugh at my jokes even if they aint dat funny, I guess he isn't trully in love with me. OP, my advicer 4 you is to break up with him and move on, less u'll keep getting hurt by his attitudes.

HBD in arrears Naomi.....
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by SirDorianGray(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
mirabelegu:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] undecidedMy dear, na true talk that guy no love u o
If u keep disturbing him this time round,
He will sex an domp u, is better ask now we him nova sex, let the fucking guy go, he didn't call u for one week let go of him, he is a pretended cry

You need to read "Brighter Grammar" before coming online to advise anyone.
PS: Its for your own good
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by ExperTrait(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
Ohk guys, i would try to make this short and simple. Forgive any grammatical blunder i might make though. thanks
So this is my story, am studying a 5yrs course in the Uni and am in my finals,throughout the previous years i wasnt in a relationship, i was so engrossed with school works so i could graduate with with a good G.P, I pratically didnt have time for myself. it got to a stage that my friends started pressuring me to get a boyfriend, not like i didnt have people who wanted to date me, i just wasnt ready nor interested.
After 400l, during the session break, i was on IT and met this guy where i was working,he was working at the company too as a permanent staff though. he was so nice to me and made me feel special and loved, we saw virtually every day, sometimes after work he would drop me at home and even became friends with my siblings. he asked me out and i agreed to date him, things was going smoothly bt then i had to go back to school.
After about a week in school, his attitude changed, he stopped calling, messaging or even chatting me up, i was the one calling, messaging and chatting him up, anytime i complain about his change of attitude he would say he was just busy with work and apologise bt didnt change. when i saw that he didnt change, i decided not to call him, chat him or even message and see how long it was going to last. for a whole week he didnt call and i had to call him wen i cud no longer take it. he wasnt even remorseful, just said he's bin busy and am wondering how could you be so busy and nt check on someone u claim you really care about, i asked him if he wanted a breakup bt he said no dat he cared abt me and wud change but he still hasnt. am going through so much emotional stress and i dont no what else to do. have never asked for money from him and he's never given me anytin so i kip wondering wat i did wrong, we never had sex too. please i need romancelanders help on this issue,should i just go ahead and break up with him? am in love with him and the thoughts of breaking up hurts badly. To think that my first relationship after so long didnt even last 4month
this wot u get when wen someone sees no value in you...all u gals dat wld never date ur fellow student bt will quickly accept any worker, u beta learn....d gist is dis, if u must want something, make sure u re upto dat...e.g if u wld date a worker, make sure u too is working..or else, after d lust is gone, u wld just b tolerated
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by SirDorianGray(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mekyno:

i know hw ur feel dear, sorri abt dat bt forget him. Delete his contacts, n make frnd wit guys around u.
He doesn't luv u; he is a player n he is enjoyin wit oda girls around him.
Probably, he is disappointed he didn't get wat he want frm u....sex.
Cheer up, ur a big gal joor

I won't advise her to delete him. Let him see you happy with yourself or someone else. Nothing pains an enemy (an ex) more than seeing you doing better with yourself or somebody else.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by SirDorianGray(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
mascot87:

[b]The same thing that happened to u happened to me. The only difference is that i love the girl and i am still in-touch with her 24/7. We both do the calling and i try to see her at least once a week. She came for I.T in the company where i am working and i can say i truly 100% love this babe. I don't pray what is happening to you guys happen to us. The might have made some mistakes which he sees and complain about during her stay like hanging out with some other guys in the company which he didn't find too comfortable but did not want to say anything not to look jealous. In my own case, i fight her well oo angry angry and we broke up 2 to 3 times. But i have forgiven her and we are getting along together well now & i hope it stays like that forever. Go see your boo and talk to him. That guy loves you but he needs to tell you what displeases him during the time you guys are together and clear the airways. HE HAS SOMETHING THAT DISPLEASES HIM DURING YOUR STAY I CAN ASSURE YOU BUT I BELIEVE HE LOVES YOU. [/b]

Pls what real or latent evidence did you detect from her story to jump to the conclusion "...I can assure you but I believe he loves you"?

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by brownsug(f): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Exactly dude,spot on!

Lovexme:
He never loved you. You were just the new chic in the office, and he got your attention where other guys failed.

Concentrate on your studies for now as you're in your finals already. The right one will come in due course.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Very simple, he's not into you or you were the flavor of the moment and he's gotten another candy. Which ever way it is time to move on, you both are not invested in this so no need to flog a dead horse.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by 400billionman: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
Ohk guys, i would try to make this short and simple. Forgive any grammatical blunder i might make though. thanks
So this is my story, am studying a 5yrs course in the Uni and am in my finals,throughout the previous years i wasnt in a relationship, i was so engrossed with school works so i could graduate with with a good G.P, I pratically didnt have time for myself. it got to a stage that my friends started pressuring me to get a boyfriend, not like i didnt have people who wanted to date me, i just wasnt ready nor interested.
After 400l, during the session break, i was on IT and met this guy where i was working,he was working at the company too as a permanent staff though. he was so nice to me and made me feel special and loved, we saw virtually every day, sometimes after work he would drop me at home and even became friends with my siblings. he asked me out and i agreed to date him, things was going smoothly bt then i had to go back to school.
After about a week in school, his attitude changed, he stopped calling, messaging or even chatting me up, i was the one calling, messaging and chatting him up, anytime i complain about his change of attitude he would say he was just busy with work and apologise bt didnt change. when i saw that he didnt change, i decided not to call him, chat him or even message and see how long it was going to last. for a whole week he didnt call and i had to call him wen i cud no longer take it. he wasnt even remorseful, just said he's bin busy and am wondering how could you be so busy and nt check on someone u claim you really care about, i asked him if he wanted a breakup bt he said no dat he cared abt me and wud change but he still hasnt. am going through so much emotional stress and i dont no what else to do. have never asked for money from him and he's never given me anytin so i kip wondering wat i did wrong, we never had sex too. please i need romancelanders help on this issue,should i just go ahead and break up with him? am in love with him and the thoughts of breaking up hurts badly. To think that my first relationship after so long didnt even last 4month

Did he ever demand sex from you ?

He actually does not see it the way you do. He does not see any relationship between the two of you. And secondly, he never gave anything to you since you didnt demand. Thats why he does not care if you are hurting.

Please break up and concentrate on your exam finals..
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by giftedben: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
As a guy. which i am and with your explanation. Babe run for your life. i bet he was only after your honey pot while you were together working in the same office. in order words he never actually want a relationship with you.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by mascot87(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
SirDorianGray:

Pls what real or latent evidence did you detect from her story to jump to the conclusion "...I can assure you but I believe he loves you"?

That guy loves her but needs prove or need to confirm that the babe loves him too.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Simplymeah: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Break up please, u don't av a reason 2 kip holding on 2 him,he has made it clear doesn't av tym 4 u
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by imsuboi(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
jopretty:
believe it or not everyone has a Mr or Mrs right waiting somwhere.

like i said earlier, keep dreaming kiss
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by AmyBelg(f): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
doskie:

we dont want to see selfie face. we want selfie buttocx.

Are you satisfied now? Oga sir

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by saasala(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Why can't some people reason well?

just because his interest is wavering doesn't mean it's because she did something wrong or he's seeing someone else.

The problem has always been girls- They have this innate ability to bore guys to death.

Some guys are just better at putting up with that noñsense. but this guy sounds exactly like me.

when the sad realization of the pettiness of the things we always discuss dawns on me, I cut back on the phone calls drastically.

If the only thing you can talk about is what happened during the day or ask each other how u're doing plus all the other usual questions......... that shít gets old pretty fast.

Besides, you're no longer close....wic means you're virtually useless to me until you get back from school. I like to deal in person.

Baba, collect two orijin on top my head... I am currently with a girl who bores me and ama release her soon, only keeping her for the kongo I am shining.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
saasala:

Baba, collect two orijin on top my head... I am currently with a girl who bores me and ama release her soon, only keeping her for the kongo I am shining.
Mah nígga!!! cheesy

at least she's still good for something.

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Mekyno(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
SirDorianGray:

I won't advise her to delete him. Let him see you happy with yourself or someone else. Nothing pains an enemy (an ex) more than seeing you doing better with yourself or somebody else.
Ok. Delete his contacts, i said.
I understand u bt d fastest way of getting over emotional pains and for her to concentrate on her studies (as she is distracted) is to kip all ties far 4 now, and after graduating, she will follow ur instructions.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by MilesLamar(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
[qu cryote author=Ginaz post=41772343]

Are you toasting me? sad[/quote]

Lwkm isn't it obvious eh?! Swtym kiss wink grin
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by jopretty(f): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
imsuboi:

like i said earlier, keep dreaming kiss
I'm not dreaming dude. Living the reality with my dream Man.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Naomite(f): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
and you're the type of needy atrocity no guy wishes to commit to in his lifetime.

girls like you don't understand the concept of independence and the evolutionary processes relationships go through. u think everything is supposed to be rosy all through and you're both going to be fawning all over each other all the time like bees.

if you don't accept that someone in a very young relationship can get too caught up in other things that his personal life has to take the back seat for a bit then u should stay single for life.

You will suffocate any guy with ur constant hovering

Wow! U really re a peace of work. I pitty ur wife if u have any and I pitty ur future wife if u are yet 2 b married. If dats how u treat ur women I guess u are exactly d type of man one should avoid just like a plague. I feel sorry 4 u!
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Naomite:

Wow! U really re a piece of work. I pitty ur wife if u have any and I pitty ur future wife if u are yet 2 b married. If dats how u treat ur women I guess u are exactly d type of man one should avoid just like a plague. I feel sorry 4 u!
do u understand English at all?....I said a young relationship!

But I know ur type, very clingy people, requiring a person's undivided attention & reassurance 24/7

u're already a lost cause. bt I don't feel sorry for the guys dating you tho'. you might be serving a particular purpose.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by IBBG(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
lasisi69:
I blame myself for booking this space
end time prophet grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by lasisi69(f): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
IBBG:
end time prophet grin
boss

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by IBBG(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
lasisi69:
boss
lols. i dey always feel ur end time comments. everyone has caught the end time fever
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by lasisi69(f): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
IBBG:
lols. i dey always feel ur end time comments. everyone has caught the end time fever
lol... Na u sure pass

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by openmine(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2016
I know this might sound unusual but it might just clear your doubts once and for all...see if you can find time within the week to see him at the company he works for...
..just make it a surprise visit...
At least you have done ur IT dere so u sud have an idea wen they usually have their break periods...
Wen you see him,be polite and ask if you can have a personal talk with him..
wen that is done,Tell him about d stuffs he has been doing and how detrimental it cud be for d relationship..
If he still insists on his initial stand,pls end the relationship there and move on...
There is no point bothering ur self about a guy who doesn't value you ...
I wish you d very best in ur academic endeavors... cool
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by erumena(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Mjshexy:
Eyaah i'm kindaf sad 4u dear, you sound so sincere & innocent garnished with true love. Sweethrt ur man no longer has interest in u, u were just feeling the blank space for the while.
Truth be told u should calm down & draw back or end it totally, don't be desperate ok. If he truly loves u let him be d one on d driver's seat begging 4 ur time. kiss

I concur.

Also I think the guy has a steady girlfriend whom he loves more than the op, felt bad about cheating on her and decides to end his relationship with the op since he hasn't really broken any real barrier "if u know what I mean"

Op, I'll advice u take this as a blessing in disguise, u have ur best years ahead of U. Concentrate on ur studies, b4 u know it the right guy will come along.

Don't forget to pray about it if u r like me that puts everything in d hand of God, and so far he hasn't disappointed me.

God bless U.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by erumena(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Mjshexy:
Eyaah i'm kindaf sad 4u dear, you sound so sincere & innocent garnished with true love. Sweethrt ur man no longer has interest in u, u were just feeling the blank space for the while.
Truth be told u should calm down & draw back or end it totally, don't be desperate ok. If he truly loves u let him be d one on d driver's seat begging 4 ur time. kiss

I concur.

Also I think the guy has a steady girlfriend whom he loves more than the op, felt bad about cheating on her and decides to end his relationship with the op since he hasn't really broken any real barrier "if u know what I mean"

Op, I'll advice u take this as a blessing in disguise, u have ur best years ahead of U. Concentrate on ur studies, b4 u know it the right guy will come along.

Don't forget to pray about it if u r like me that puts everything in d hand of God, and so far he hasn't disappointed me.

God bless U.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by imsuboi(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2016
jopretty:
I'm not dreaming dude. Living the reality with my dream Man.

Check well, he's cheating on you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.