Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! (38612 Views)

He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) / Am I Wasting My Time With Her? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by jayAjoku(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2016
yeah seems something else is taking his attention other than you
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by temitope06(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Don't fall for the Propaganda called Love, it doesn't exist. Go back to your original plan, face your books, graduate the best student and be focused on making your success priority. Relationships are just Crap.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by uolamide(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2016
grin... Are you sure the guy in question isn't married.. A guy that is well paid with a car.. Nah so person they take land him mr. right abi, you no reason am say behind a successful man is woman, nah already made food you wan chop, when you dey 300l wen 500l guys dey toast you nah so so yanga you dey do.. My advice for you is do anoda 1... angry.. shocked shooku shooku eyes

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by BTT(m): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Adonis3:
Why the heck do people have to quote the whole story to reply
..!!

Person! Them never do am for you before, wey you go suffer give advice finish come back come meet say op don edit or kukuma remove hin own post.

Na monkey wey get manna dey teach the one wey no get manners.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by passionate88: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2016
You finally met a working class guy and he's started playing with your heart right?. Those guys that were asking you out, I bet you turned them down because they were 'mere' students and 'little'boys according to your standard.... Am I right?. angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
Ohk guys, i would try to make this short and simple. Forgive any grammatical blunder i might make though. thanks
So this is my story, am studying a 5yrs course in the Uni and am in my finals,throughout the previous years i wasnt in a relationship, i was so engrossed with school works so i could graduate with with a good G.P, I pratically didnt have time for myself. it got to a stage that my friends started pressuring me to get a boyfriend, not like i didnt have people who wanted to date me, i just wasnt ready nor interested.
After 400l, during the session break, i was on IT and met this guy where i was working,he was working at the company too as a permanent staff though. he was so nice to me and made me feel special and loved, we saw virtually every day, sometimes after work he would drop me at home and even became friends with my siblings. he asked me out and i agreed to date him, things was going smoothly bt then i had to go back to school.
After about a week in school, his attitude changed, he stopped calling, messaging or even chatting me up, i was the one calling, messaging and chatting him up, anytime i complain about his change of attitude he would say he was just busy with work and apologise bt didnt change. when i saw that he didnt change, i decided not to call him, chat him or even message and see how long it was going to last. for a whole week he didnt call and i had to call him wen i cud no longer take it. he wasnt even remorseful, just said he's bin busy and am wondering how could you be so busy and nt check on someone u claim you really care about, i asked him if he wanted a breakup bt he said no dat he cared abt me and wud change but he still hasnt. am going through so much emotional stress and i dont no what else to do. have never asked for money from him and he's never given me anytin so i kip wondering wat i did wrong, we never had sex too. please i need romancelanders help on this issue,should i just go ahead and break up with him? am in love with him and the thoughts of breaking up hurts badly. To think that my first relationship after so long didnt even last 4month

You didnt had s3x and you want him to take you serious more than the girl that make love to him day and night?............... you deserve whatever you got in this relationship.

Being a virgin or "play hard" to lay on bed is old fashion........You can only win a man's heart after 1 or more sexx experience(s).
Relationship without sexx is vulnerable.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Kokadomfreedom(m): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Girls with their wahala sef. Wetin una want? By the time wey him too call u, u go say he's jealous and should stop checking you. If he gives you money, u call him maga. Since he said he's fine with you just give him time i believe he will change.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by flokii: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
Ohk guys, i would try to make this short and simple. Forgive any grammatical blunder i might make though. thanks
So this is my story, am studying a 5yrs course in the Uni and am in my finals,throughout the previous years i wasnt in a relationship, i was so engrossed with school works so i could graduate with with a good G.P, I pratically didnt have time for myself. it got to a stage that my friends started pressuring me to get a boyfriend, not like i didnt have people who wanted to date me, i just wasnt ready nor interested.
After 400l, during the session break, i was on IT and met this guy where i was working,he was working at the company too as a permanent staff though. he was so nice to me and made me feel special and loved, we saw virtually every day, sometimes after work he would drop me at home and even became friends with my siblings. he asked me out and i agreed to date him, things was going smoothly bt then i had to go back to school.
After about a week in school, his attitude changed, he stopped calling, messaging or even chatting me up, i was the one calling, messaging and chatting him up, anytime i complain about his change of attitude he would say he was just busy with work and apologise bt didnt change. when i saw that he didnt change, i decided not to call him, chat him or even message and see how long it was going to last. for a whole week he didnt call and i had to call him wen i cud no longer take it. he wasnt even remorseful, just said he's bin busy and am wondering how could you be so busy and nt check on someone u claim you really care about, i asked him if he wanted a breakup bt he said no dat he cared abt me and wud change but he still hasnt. am going through so much emotional stress and i dont no what else to do. have never asked for money from him and he's never given me anytin so i kip wondering wat i did wrong, we never had sex too. please i need romancelanders help on this issue,should i just go ahead and break up with him? am in love with him and the thoughts of breaking up hurts badly. To think that my first relationship after so long didnt even last 4month

let me tell you what happened..

he took advantage of ur innocence to exploit you..

you're not his first prey and surely won't be his last
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by ikombe: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2016
bia madam dupsil

no be dat same man wey im wife dey warn you make u stop to dey call d oda time be dat undecided

leave dat married man alone biko kwa

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Ajusshi: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

He's no longer interested.

And try to take your ego out of it, this dating/attraction stuff is fickle territory.

It likely not even due to a shortcoming of yours.

Welcome to the game.
She should even be happy it ended this way.
How would she feel if they he had slept with her? or discovered he has someone or even secretly married?
The guy is 'out of sight out of mind'. He probably just wanted to chop and clean mouth.
I have always advise folks not to get into an emotional relationship on shorts visits, holidays and temporary stays...
It have more chance of heartbreaks, deceit and failure.
Folks should toughened their spirit.

cc Dupsil

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by banio: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2016
That guy is a bad man. Bad men don't keep friends with ladies without bleeping. I think he has bolted. So U better know U are alone. Your boy friend is now your studies
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
NOBODY SHOULD MIND THIS OP OH, CHECK HER PROFILE AND PREVIOUS POSTS AND SEE INCONSISTENCY IN HER WAYS, MISS DUCAS LEAVE ANOTHER WOMAN HUSBAND ALONE
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by jwart(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2016
U be learner?
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by veraiyke(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2016
I think you are beginning to force yourself on him. Don't call him and don't message. Just try to live your life and let him be the one to come for you if he loves you and need you. If you ask me I can't say I love and claim to be so busy as not to hear from you for over a week. I can't even stay a full day without saying hi to my woman
dupsil:
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Otunba4eva: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2016
I think you have to cool down and let your ears be open this time, the guy might probably be playing safe and might not believe u aren't dating someone else apart from him. He might also not want to shoulder any financial responsibility on you, looking at it you have about 2years to go, that is if u don't have a carry over. And this same guy might also be having fear of commitment because he doesn't know what may happen in the future. You know u will still be going for youth service and mind you any thing can just happen, you might find another man in the camp, yes it happen! Have seen so many ladies dropping their man just at the last point. So the man who has been committed and shouldering responsibilities since your undergraduate days now suddenly becomes outdated. The guy might have friends giving him a million reason why the relationship can't work. So just cool down and think properly, then talk to him sincerely about the relationship before taking any decision that may cause u a regret.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by MrDoGood(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:

He might be thinking different.

Different as in you have another boo in school.

Invite him over and see the difference after the visit.

That will make him stand firm and his position will then be visible in his head.

Guys find it hard to trust girls in distant relationship these days because of what they must have gone through.

My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by chijionwa: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2016
search him thoroughly.....
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by tellwisdom: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2016
OLEEEEEEEEEE....You agreed to date him cos he has a car. U see your life??....Ntor tongue tongue angry
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by noblegrex: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Its a very difficult situation to handle and its also a very easy thing to handle.you're able to leave him for a week,you can still do better.LET HIM BE. You'll not die.you'll survive it.don't call him to break up. Just let him alone and see whatsup. If he didn't change then let the sleepy dog lies, and by the time he calls it might just be too late.just take it easy on yourself.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by oteneaaron(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
[i] Why can't some people reason well?

just because his interest is wavering doesn't mean it's because she did something wrong or he's seeing someone else.

The problem has always been girls- They have this innate ability to bore guys to death.

Some guys are just better at putting up with that noñsense. but this guy sounds exactly like me.

when the sad realization of the pettiness of the things we always discuss dawns on me, I cut back on the phone calls drastically.

If the only thing you can talk about is what happened during the day or ask each other how u're doing plus all the other usual questions......... that shít gets old pretty fast.

Besides, you're no longer close....wic means you're virtually useless to me until you get back from school. I like to deal in person.
[/i]s

My unknown twin bro......ur so 100!!!
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by MORNDEW(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2016
U ve never had sex? I gues u ar one of those ppl who go about preaching no sex before marriage nd u think its d best thing? That guy might not like the idea but is careful to say so.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by dammytosh: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2016
He does not love you.

When u were around, he was hoping he will have seex with you during one of your downtimes.

Now that you are far away, u are of no use to him for now.

If he sleep with u mistakenly, he might not pick ur call again.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by sammyogboso(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Any1 dat claims he luvs u must alway creat tym even wen he's 2busy, ma dear he has sme1 else kipin him busy.......
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2016
oteneaaron:

My unknown twin bro......ur so 100!!!

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
if I told you to face your book and wait for Mr right! I'm a bloody lier

Many here are telling you to wait for Mr right when them themselves are still waiting for Mr right but haven't seen him!

You got a problem and that problem is your silly brain!

Did you think love is like a microwave oven undecided

Did you think love is like an noodles undecided

This generation of children want to eat cake but don't know how to make it

Go and make your cake and eat your it.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by patrickkkk: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
He's not into the distance relationship stuff

Good point!!!!¡

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by patrickkkk: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
He's not into the distance relationship stuff

Good point!!!!
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Naomite(f): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Why can't some people reason well?

just because his interest is wavering doesn't mean it's because she did something wrong or he's seeing someone else.

The problem has always been girls- They have this innate ability to bore guys to death.

Some guys are just better at putting up with that noñsense. but this guy sounds exactly like me.

when the sad realization of the pettiness of the things we always discuss dawns on me, I cut back on the phone calls drastically.

If the only thing you can talk about is what happened during the day or ask each other how u're doing plus all the other usual questions......... that shít gets old pretty fast.

Besides, you're no longer close....wic means you're virtually useless to me until you get back from school. I like to deal in person.

U re the type of mistake I alway pray not 2 ever make again. Guys like u don't understand d concept of true love, and guys like u are the reason some girls turn mean. If a guy will not share my happiness, joy, sorroew, pain and even try 2 laugh at my jokes even if they aint dat funny, I guess he isn't trully in love with me. OP, my advicer 4 you is to break up with him and move on, less u'll keep getting hurt by his attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Cholls(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2016
drmikeadams:
?.chai..leave him ASAP...pm make we go flex tomao jor..Not::if u keep holding on to him,u would let ur mr right pass u by....no man is worth dying for ..Walai grin
my sister please don't listen to this advice.

See if you really love this guy don't give up easily on him.

people have to learn how to fight the one they love.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2016
MrHighSea:
Yeah bro. I LIKE TO DEAL IN PERSON. Gurl b like me, go to his office, mek sure u calculate am well dt he aint busy or go few minutes to close of work, tek him out for launch n SEE D TRUTH FOR URSELF, truth no dy hide, bt try gt small 'obi akpor'

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2016
Op delete him from you life. He is no longer interested and has probably hooked up with a new IT babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.