Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! (38611 Views)

He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) / Am I Wasting My Time With Her? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmm..
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Smartsyn(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Lemme read
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by abumeinben(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2016
sad
Kindly focus on ur study.

Hey dupsil

He most most most likely got someone...a working class someone.

Issues like thses are common during IT, especially for girls. Then she'll forget her long boyfriend back on campus. The other one is during NYSC.

Love ur books babe, graduate and forget the dude....try hard to forget him..
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Luukasz(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2016
From my point of view i believe he only wants to use & dump you.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by zeb04(f): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2016
you are in your final year you had better remove yourself from this rubbish and face your studies squarely.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Odunharry(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

He's no longer interested.

And try to take your ego out of it, this dating/attraction stuff is fickle territory.

It likely not even due to a shortcoming of yours.

Welcome to the game.
nice reply.. everyone get played
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by NET1(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2016
[size=28pt]Even your Boo gat a Boo................A Boo, A boo[/size]

My dear, stop contacting this guy. He definitely [I ain't guessing] has another love interest somewhere that he is committed to.
.NET
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Most times wen i log on to nl and read sm threads and coments, i cnt just help bt laugh out loud grin, esp in romance section...if we call it end time relationship nw, una go say we be endtime crewcheesy...owk, give me one reason why dis one is nt endtime relationship?,,,u loved and cared for smbdy, instead of d person to reciprocate ur love, he dey take am for granted, was dis nt why jesus christ cried out in matt 24 dat in d last days, d love of many will grow cold??...is it nt happening nw??...is dis nt endtime love??

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by dacovajnr: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Stop wasting your time Ma'am...He has not benefited from the Relationship as expected thus he had to let go coz he blvs another guy is out there @school having you while he hasn't gotten a Taste...Stay focus and don't get carried away by plastic love undecided
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by femi4: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
Ohk guys, i would try to make this short and simple. Forgive any grammatical blunder i might make though. thanks
So this is my story, am studying a 5yrs course in the Uni and am in my finals,throughout the previous years i wasnt in a relationship, i was so engrossed with school works so i could graduate with with a good G.P, I pratically didnt have time for myself. it got to a stage that my friends started pressuring me to get a boyfriend, not like i didnt have people who wanted to date me, i just wasnt ready nor interested.
After 400l, during the session break, i was on IT and met this guy where i was working,he was working at the company too as a permanent staff though. he was so nice to me and made me feel special and loved, we saw virtually every day, sometimes after work he would drop me at home and even became friends with my siblings. he asked me out and i agreed to date him, things was going smoothly bt then i had to go back to school.
After about a week in school, his attitude changed, he stopped calling, messaging or even chatting me up, i was the one calling, messaging and chatting him up, anytime i complain about his change of attitude he would say he was just busy with work and apologise bt didnt change. when i saw that he didnt change, i decided not to call him, chat him or even message and see how long it was going to last. for a whole week he didnt call and i had to call him wen i cud no longer take it. he wasnt even remorseful, just said he's bin busy and am wondering how could you be so busy and nt check on someone u claim you really care about, i asked him if he wanted a breakup bt he said no dat he cared abt me and wud change but he still hasnt. am going through so much emotional stress and i dont no what else to do. have never asked for money from him and he's never given me anytin so i kip wondering wat i did wrong, we never had sex too. please i need romancelanders help on this issue,should i just go ahead and break up with him? am in love with him and the thoughts of breaking up hurts badly. To think that my first relationship after so long didnt even last 4month
Seems he was already engaged before you guys met. He was merely flirting with you knowing fully well that after six months you would be out of sight.
He is just one of those guys that love playing with ladies emotions like toy

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Seems he has lost interest. Just move on. If you keep on running after him, who''ll run after you?

Though it may not look like it now, but given that you haven't slept together, you'll most likely get over him very fast once you make up your mind to let go.

You'll be fine!

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Since mohammed has refused to go to the mountain in this case, u, the mountain should go to mohammed.....u re simply far away from him, u need a strategy to get closer since u claim to love him.there is nothing wrong in struggling for what u want
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Lexusgs430: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
Ohk guys, i would try to make this short and simple. Forgive any grammatical blunder i might make though. thanks
So this is my story, am studying a 5yrs course in the Uni and am in my finals,throughout the previous years i wasnt in a relationship, i was so engrossed with school works so i could graduate with with a good G.P, I pratically didnt have time for myself. it got to a stage that my friends started pressuring me to get a boyfriend, not like i didnt have people who wanted to date me, i just wasnt ready nor interested.
After 400l, during the session break, i was on IT and met this guy where i was working,he was working at the company too as a permanent staff though. he was so nice to me and made me feel special and loved, we saw virtually every day, sometimes after work he would drop me at home and even became friends with my siblings. he asked me out and i agreed to date him, things was going smoothly bt then i had to go back to school.
After about a week in school, his attitude changed, he stopped calling, messaging or even chatting me up, i was the one calling, messaging and chatting him up, anytime i complain about his change of attitude he would say he was just busy with work and apologise bt didnt change. when i saw that he didnt change, i decided not to call him, chat him or even message and see how long it was going to last. for a whole week he didnt call and i had to call him wen i cud no longer take it. he wasnt even remorseful, just said he's bin busy and am wondering how could you be so busy and nt check on someone u claim you really care about, i asked him if he wanted a breakup bt he said no dat he cared abt me and wud change but he still hasnt. am going through so much emotional stress and i dont no what else to do. have never asked for money from him and he's never given me anytin so i kip wondering wat i did wrong, we never had sex too. please i need romancelanders help on this issue,should i just go ahead and break up with him? am in love with him and the thoughts of breaking up hurts badly. To think that my first relationship after so long didnt even last 4month

Has he asked for se.x?
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by lifestyle1(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
The hand writing on the wall is clear, young girl move on, he is in a serious relationship, you are distracting him. He does not have feelings for you.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by donsteady(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2016
I am sorry to hear this from innocent person with sincere intention.
The conversation is getting longer with some one else. Put your self together. What would be would be. If he is yours, he would come back begging. Good luck to you.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
we never had sex too. To think that my first relationship after so long didnt even last 4month
did he try and u refused? Maybe he was just in for it. Since he ddnt get it, no need to stress himself over you. My own opinion though. Also, he cud b kipin d relationship hopin u'l get bak from skull somday and he'l hav it as much as he wants
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by gohzieh(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2016
Ok!
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:

In love with someone who does not even care about you? Na wa. Do you know the meaning of love?? Nigerian girls smh...the guys wen no get una time ni him una they love.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by adejolajummy(f): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2016
jopretty:
My dearie, the guy wasn't in love with you in the first place. Maybe he was after something he couldn't get or people are beginning to whisper some funny stuffs into his ears. I know it hurts but face your books and graduate with a good result Mr. Right/Perfect will come and he'll be head over heels in love with you and treat you like the queen you are.
. You are xoooooooo right.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by ShadowM(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2016
This is a singular event.. first off you should know people are dynamic with some absence makes the heart grow fonder with others absence makes them forget you... the latter is usually more common..it definitely is true he LIKED you, had a crush on you and find you attractive but not seeing you as often as he once did kills gradually those feelings.. the best thing i would advice is for you to not try to get ATTACHED... in simple terms move on.. you were never a priorty to him just an option... but i am absolutely sure there are alot of people out there who have soft spots for you
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2016
drmikeadams:
?.chai..leave him ASAP...pm make we go flex tomao jor..Not::if u keep holding on to him,u would let ur mr right pass u by....no man is worth dying for ..Walai grin
U're spilling rubbish man! She ain't joking!!
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Sixtustony(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
out of sight
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by psyqs(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2016
angry

Abegi, i kno very well u r exaggerating, tins will definitely be different cuz u nt in dsame place now and u were used d former.
And u concluded 2urself he doesn't care. Ladies sef, b4 na him d care 4 u and he didn't complain, now its ur turn [size=14pt]JUST DO IT and STFU[/size]
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by orlando5: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2016
It's bothering u like u guys had sex
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Mr right ke!!
jopretty:
My dearie, the guy wasn't in love with you in the first place. Maybe he was after something he couldn't get or people are beginning to whisper some funny stuffs into his ears. I know it hurts but face your books and graduate with a good result Mr. Right/Perfect will come and he'll be head over heels in love with you and treat you like the queen you are.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Very dry post,you no chop him money una no even fvck...mtchewwww
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by lilyheaven: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2016
shift him to friend zone department.
another chic has captured his attention.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by moyakz(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
agohmamuda:
OP wat were you thinking?? You tot u would be the last and only babe that will do I.T in the guys coy??
i wonder o!
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by MrHighSea: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Why can't some people reason well?

just because his interest is wavering doesn't mean it's because she did something wrong or he's seeing someone else.

The problem has always been girls- They have this innate ability to bore guys to death.

Some guys are just better at putting up with that noñsense. but this guy sounds exactly like me.

when the sad realization of the pettiness of the things we always discuss dawns on me, I cut back on the phone calls drastically.

If the only thing you can talk about is what happened during the day or ask each other how u're doing plus all the other usual questions......... that shít gets old pretty fast.

Besides, you're no longer close....wic means you're virtually useless to me until you get back from school. I like to deal in person.

Yeah bro. I LIKE TO DEAL IN PERSON. Gurl b like me, go to his office, mek sure u calculate am well dt he aint busy or go few minutes to close of work, tek him out for launch n SEE D TRUTH FOR URSELF, truth no dy hide, bt try gt small 'obi akpor'
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by lilyheaven: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2016
she is in love or she is feeling lonely
orlando5:
It's bothering u like u guys had sex
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by obailala(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
His interest in you has died down, he's probably not so much into you as he used to be previously. These things happen you know. And don't go beating yourself thinking it might be something you did wrong; it's most likely not your fault and it's not his fault either. And also, don't go thinking he must have found another girl and that's why he's no longer interested; feelings come and go involuntarily. The guy even seems to be a good guy by not trying to 'hit it' first before quiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.