Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! (38607 Views)

He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) / Am I Wasting My Time With Her? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by jopretty(f): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2016
imsuboi:

Check well, he's cheating on you grin
eyaah...maybe in another lifetime
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by smsshola(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2016
gunpoint:
When i asked you out, did you gree? Ntoor tongue
o boy u got me laughing...
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by EmmyDe25(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
He's not into the distance relationship stuff
I'm like that.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
EmmyDe25:

I'm like that.
bet why
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by gunpoint(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2016
smsshola:

o boy u got me laughing...
My broda, you know this girls na.
Leave us go follow men with money
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by EmmyDe25(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2016
HateU2:
bet why
Can't afford not to have my girl around... I can cope with maybe 3 months distance but not sure i can do beyond that. My kinda love believes so much in seeing. The more i see you, the more i get crazier. The less i do; the love wanes. Sounds weird right?
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2016
EmmyDe25:

Can't afford not to have my girl around... I can cope with maybe 3 months distance but not sure i can do beyond that. My kinda love believes so much in seeing. The more i see you, the more i get crazier. The less i do; the love wanes. Sounds weird right?
No.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by busybeei5(f): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
tolutweety:

Truer words have never been said !
tolu!
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by doskie(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
AmyBelg:

Are you satisfied now? Oga sir
naahh. selfie womanliness.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ginaz:
As in eh, I just tire for relationship. Na only advise dem dey advise embarassed
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by sauceEEP(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2016
Dorcas you see your life? When that married woman you destroyed her home was weeping pleading with you to leave her hubby you refused. Now u're seeking for advice to tackle the issues in your relationship, karma is a biatch!!!

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:23am On May 31, 2016
Probably gave him a restraining order on your "cookie jar" and the guy left. Lmao but the real question here is " must we date" hell no! F+ck love go make good grades and money first. Cute girls all around me don't give a bleep about them I use available cash to set things straight in school and toppin in class making good grades. Damn! Story line know your priorities, know the one that comes first, that your dumb love story where the guy bleeps you and leave and you make bad grades cause you where thinkin "all love" or the one you made good grade and money and all d guys coming to your life are there to stay? In school its quite difficult managing love and studies,fact!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.