Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! (38605 Views)

He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) / Am I Wasting My Time With Her? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by AmyBelg(f): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2016
doskie:

why the selfie?

Oga why not ? Na my selfie bi topic now ?
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by geekybabe(f): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2016
likila:
ha ha ha
idiot,
small girl dey worry you.
face your book jare make people wey know road face the real thing.

So you call a lady in 500level a small girl. you are very stupid for this statement. She should face her book, what's your business? are you the one paying her schl fees? Or you were too blind to read that she said she's been busy with books and has never been with any man?

over Sabi somebody. if you have no advise, shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Vikky014(f): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2016
YES DEAR U R WASTING YOUR TIME!!!!
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by AmyBelg(f): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Toks2008:

oK you are fine...Don't say you are advertising those stuffs behind you cos you could take the snapshots without you in the pics.

Don't mind me jare just kidding.

LOL I wasn't advertising nuttin, just felt like it.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by GamaG(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2016
why waste ur time on someone that doesn't luv u when am right here waiting earnestly for true luv?
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by GloryGloryRufus(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
Ohk guys, i would try to make this short and simple. Forgive any grammatical blunder i might make though. thanks
So this is my story, am studying a 5yrs course in the Uni and am in my finals,throughout the previous years i wasnt in a relationship, i was so engrossed with school works so i could graduate with with a good G.P, I pratically didnt have time for myself. it got to a stage that my friends started pressuring me to get a boyfriend, not like i didnt have people who wanted to date me, i just wasnt ready nor interested.
After 400l, during the session break, i was on IT and met this guy where i was working,he was working at the company too as a permanent staff though. he was so nice to me and made me feel special and loved, we saw virtually every day, sometimes after work he would drop me at home and even became friends with my siblings. he asked me out and i agreed to date him, things was going smoothly bt then i had to go back to school.
After about a week in school, his attitude changed, he stopped calling, messaging or even chatting me up, i was the one calling, messaging and chatting him up, anytime i complain about his change of attitude he would say he was just busy with work and apologise bt didnt change. when i saw that he didnt change, i decided not to call him, chat him or even message and see how long it was going to last. for a whole week he didnt call and i had to call him wen i cud no longer take it. he wasnt even remorseful, just said he's bin busy and am wondering how could you be so busy and nt check on someone u claim you really care about, i asked him if he wanted a breakup bt he said no dat he cared abt me and wud change but he still hasnt. am going through so much emotional stress and i dont no what else to do. have never asked for money from him and he's never given me anytin so i kip wondering wat i did wrong, we never had sex too. please i need romancelanders help on this issue,should i just go ahead and break up with him? am in love with him and the thoughts of breaking up hurts badly. To think that my first relationship after so long didnt even last 4month
. Let me tell you the fact, Some full time staff expecially the males mostly use Interin staff as temporary sex mates,fun mates etc. It only takes the grace of God for you to hook up with a serious one. The moment you finish your training, the love is over as well bcox they feel it will be a waste of time and resources to keep the relastionship going considering the fact that you are still a student. Thank God he did not sleep with you. You are very decent and lucky. Just ignore him as well. I fbhe truly love you and God is involved, he will come back but then it might be too late bcox you will soon fall inlove with another dude. Thank God the ones in my company call me pastor. No time to deceive ladies bcox I have sisters too.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by mrdino(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2016
@OP: don't feel too bad about it, perhaps the guy loves you, but has doubts about you and is trying hard to forget you and move on. A lot happen in tertiary institutions and during NYSC, probably he's asking himself the same question 'is he wasting his time with this lady?'. (1) A lady he's not slept with and doesn't know enough about. (2) An undergraduate who is yet to go for her youth service. You could meet someone else in school or during myour youth service and forget about him, and he would be there waiting for you and perhaps sending you gifts. If you ladies see things from the male perspective, you will understand us better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2016
queenfav:
bro,u r mean..damn!
In fact,girl when u see you no run,leg dey pain am be that o.
mah sistah,all the silly relationship melodrama these days don tire pesin.

but I no mean oh cheesy . I'm one giant softy with a heart of gold
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by mirabelegu(f): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] undecidedMy dear, na true talk that guy no love u o
If u keep disturbing him this time round,
He will sex an domp u, is better ask now we him nova sex, let the fucking guy go, he didn't call u for one week let go of him, he is a pretended cry
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by snowytee(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2016
a broken relationship is better than a broken home, so dear be wise!
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Godrep: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Most guys when their fiancées are not around for a period of time or when they pick a fight with their fiancées(I don't subscribe to being in a relationship that is not headed for marriage).That's a talk for another day,back to the issue being discussed. They look for someone to fill the void temporary.Maybe he just used you to do that.He probably has someone before you came on board.Note: It doesn't mean he didn't like it,he just used u to fill the void.My advice is that you should move on. wink
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by imsuboi(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2016
jopretty:
My dearie, the guy wasn't in love with you in the first place. Maybe he was after something he couldn't get or people are beginning to whisper some funny stuffs into his ears. I know it hurts but face your books and graduate with a good result Mr. Right/Perfect will come and he'll be head over heels in love with you and treat you like the queen you are.

mr right? keep dreaming cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Coraje(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
Ohk guys, i would try to make this short and simple. Forgive any grammatical blunder i might make though. thanks
So this is my story, am studying a 5yrs course in the Uni and am in my finals,throughout the previous years i wasnt in a relationship, i was so engrossed with school works so i could graduate with with a good G.P, I pratically didnt have time for myself. it got to a stage that my friends started pressuring me to get a boyfriend, not like i didnt have people who wanted to date me, i just wasnt ready nor interested.
After 400l, during the session break, i was on IT and met this guy where i was working,he was working at the company too as a permanent staff though. he was so nice to me and made me feel special and loved, we saw virtually every day, sometimes after work he would drop me at home and even became friends with my siblings. he asked me out and i agreed to date him, things was going smoothly bt then i had to go back to school.
After about a week in school, his attitude changed, he stopped calling, messaging or even chatting me up, i was the one calling, messaging and chatting him up, anytime i complain about his change of attitude he would say he was just busy with work and apologise bt didnt change. when i saw that he didnt change, i decided not to call him, chat him or even message and see how long it was going to last. for a whole week he didnt call and i had to call him wen i cud no longer take it. he wasnt even remorseful, just said he's bin busy and am wondering how could you be so busy and nt check on someone u claim you really care about, i asked him if he wanted a breakup bt he said no dat he cared abt me and wud change but he still hasnt. am going through so much emotional stress and i dont no what else to do. have never asked for money from him and he's never given me anytin so i kip wondering wat i did wrong, we never had sex too. please i need romancelanders help on this issue,should i just go ahead and break up with him? am in love with him and the thoughts of breaking up hurts badly. To think that my first relationship after so long didnt even last 4month

Hello dupsil. I sent u an email.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by bashsani(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2016
All I can say is that that's how the game is u continue trying till u meet Mr right Man and doesn't mean u won't be generous while on ur journey
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by mylove4him(f): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2016
You were never in a relationship so don't even think of starting one with him. Move on as fast as possible
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Teespice(f): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2016
likila:
ha ha ha idiot, small girl dey worry you. face your book jare make people wey know road face the real thing.
can't you drop whatever advice you have without abusing her.
see the post sef.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Originalsly: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2016
You are not ready to handle a bf. If this little situation is causing you so much stress then what if he had sex with you ... then dumped you? Consider yourself lucky. The guy just dated you... never said he was in love with you. You jumped to that conclusion because he dropped you home etc. What if the next guy dies the same?...buys you gifts... gives you money.. tells you he loves you... every day? Most likely.. the guy was after sex... it wasn't happening within the time...so you are history for now. .. until you are around again. Consider yourself lucky and get back to the reason you are at school.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by chijudith(f): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2016
pls i will advice u forget him stop the calls and messages. For me i believe when your guy isnt giving u any attention anymore he is giving it to someone else. Face your studies u will meet better men in the future
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by jeff1607(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2016
shuuuuuu! women can never be satisfied, if he shows too much attention, u complain

if he doesnt,he isn't caring. assuming he wasn't working or he lost his job, you would say he is unserious. he hasn't slept with you yet and still you complain.

Give him some space, but don't push other guys coming your way away, when you get out of school and start working,u might not even have time for him. #nuffsaid
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
It seems d guy cud sense desperation on ur part. As a lady u ought go 4 content & not d container. Dont allow people 2 push u into an unhappy future. The guy isnt into u walahi. let him be ok.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Mekyno(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:
i know hw ur feel dear, sorri abt dat bt forget him. Delete his contacts, n make frnd wit guys around u.
He doesn't luv u; he is a player n he is enjoyin wit oda girls around him.
Probably, he is disappointed he didn't get wat he want frm u....sex.
Cheer up, ur a big gal joor
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by mascot87(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:

[b]The same thing that happened to u happened to me. The only difference is that i love the girl and i am still in-touch with her 24/7. We both do the calling and i try to see her at least once a week. She came for I.T in the company where i am working and i can say i truly 100% love this babe. I don't pray what is happening to you guys happen to us. The might have made some mistakes which he sees and complain about during her stay like hanging out with some other guys in the company which he didn't find too comfortable but did not want to say anything not to look jealous. In my own case, i fight her well oo angry angry and we broke up 2 to 3 times. But i have forgiven her and we are getting along together well now & i hope it stays like that forever. Go see your boo and talk to him. That guy loves you but he needs to tell you what displeases him during the time you guys are together and clear the airways. HE HAS SOMETHING THAT DISPLEASES HIM DURING YOUR STAY I CAN ASSURE YOU BUT I BELIEVE HE LOVES YOU. [/b]
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by femi4: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

Why do dey do dis cry
Just to test if they are still ontop of their game. To test how good they are in attracting/getting girls attention
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2016
femi4:
Just to test if they are still ontop of their game. To test how good they are in attracting/getting girls attention

smiley good karma is waiting for them

its just for d girls to sit nd watch
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by jopretty(f): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2016
imsuboi:

mr right? keep dreaming cheesy cheesy
believe it or not everyone has a Mr or Mrs right waiting somwhere.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by mcpapillo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
You guys didn't fuc.k, and you've left for school, my dear, u were never d main chick. He's forgotten abt u, do the same for d sake of your sanity.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by seun289(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:

U simply r just carried away cos of d positive carin attitudes towards u and d rapour wit ur siblings buh it doesn't guarantee dat u both have started a lifetime relationship....
Moreova,I believe he sees/meets various class of ladies frm time2time based on his job which gives him d chance/opportunity 2 choose wat he feels is rite 4 him
Love hurts sumtimes my dear buh u shud embrace ursef 2getha,pursue wat is runnin ahead of u,be focused and surely u wud meet ur real heart desire..
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by bukas15(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
SexyCeline:
O.p have you hrd of the phrase 'Nearest is dearest'. Probably he is soo engrossed with work and the thought of you hardly cross his mind or he is definitely seeing someone else and you have been relegated to being a side chick. Concentrate on your studies and let men be for now. They aint worth our worries.
i hate girls that reasons nd speaks with their anus. why wil u say dt GUYS ARE NOT WORTH YOUR WORRIES.

well for your information, girls cant do without us
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by mykel25(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
dupsil:

My dear it might just be time for you to be strong for the relationship to work out....he might actually be busy as claimed buh if he's not your attitude towards him during this time ll give him a change of heart.....meanwhile if u really have phobia for breakup just keep a guy as a pathetic lover...I mean a close male friend that ll treat u like a lover so that when he breaks up u won't really feel it....i call it back up BF buh u guys might not make d dating real
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by Genoma(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Though I might have said he doesn't love u in a haste, but I won't. Before concluding that the guy do not love u, sincerely ask ursef dis question
During the time dat the guy was calling u, were u replicating the call, are u among those girls who expects only guys to do d calling? If you are that type, then d guy az probably become frustrated being d only one doing d calling.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by richiella(f): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
likila:
ha ha ha
idiot,
small girl dey worry you.
face your book jare make people wey know road face the real thing.
why r u displaying ur ignorance wit insult sha... i dont blame u.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! by currency10(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
I like your phrase lol..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.