Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

What's With Guys And Female Pictures? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? (39402 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Laveda:
From a random guy..sure its annoying ...I'll just stop replying his messages...

Yeah..just a normal day at home..how's yours going ?

Of course, it will be from a random guy....some guys funny sha...

Just a normal day at work wink wink wink

No lectures yet?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
chocolateme:
I saw my moniker here, wetin I do?

You said you find it annoying for guys to ask for your pishure...

How are you?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by bolulicious(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
He is requesting for nudes, not ur facial pics
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by obiscapula(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:

dats guys for u.....silly and funny creatures..
Not al guys are silly and funny fyi
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by chocolateme(f): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
kaboninc:

You said you find it annoying for guys to ask for your pishure...

How are you?
I am fine and u? I did not use the "annoying"
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
chocolateme:
I am fine and u? I did not use the "annoying"

Am fine too...

You did not use "annoying" but you implied it...
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by ladycomfort(f): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Asking for a few pictures is not really a bad idea but asking for nudes is a very bad thing. Some guys still ask for nudes but it's a very silly request. undecided
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
ladycomfort:
Asking for a few pictures is not really a bad idea but asking for nudes is a very bad thing. Some guys still ask for nudes but it's a very silly request. undecided

undecided undecided undecided
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:

dats guys for u.....silly and funny creatures..

Look at yhuuu.....

You better take ya time there...
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by 99foxxy(f): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
My sister tell them, i wonder if love is by pictures or what self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by bashsani(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
marieolae:
I thought I was the only one!!!

Majority of guys are like this, its becoming very annoying. Well they must have their reasons.
reasons, yea there is it is just a pricing strategy sending the pix says u sell
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by SUGARBEE(f): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
kaboninc:

Send me a Private Image (PI) of yourself, sugarbee.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
what do you want it for?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Laveda(f): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
kaboninc:

Of course, it will be from a random guy....some guys funny sha...

Just a normal day at work wink wink wink

No lectures yet?
No lectures till Monday... smiley
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
SUGARBEE:
what do you want it for?

Haba you should know nah wink
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by toyeanlawlah(f): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
firstking01:
lol....well spoken...bt u hardly find gals with gud manners...mayb dey are in oblivion

hmmmmmnnnn. d@s anoda issue 4 anoda thread coz some of we ladiz too are just...............
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by toyeanlawlah(f): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
kaboninc:

Hahaha..
E go shock you by them time you go dey vomit smoke wink wink

lolzzzzzz......
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Can I just say. That the entitlement an average male has is obscene

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by toyeanlawlah(f): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
frakdon:
yeah, but you are talking as if you ain't annoying, like the 'dudes' excerpt of course, you be saint*

maybe am annoying..... friends can say. but this is different.....
getting the same 'routine' or 'line' from different guys is always 'boring' and 'annoying'!! especially when you realise that you are not the only one facing it.........are there no other questions

BTW, there are no saints out there- Bible even confirms it(holy)
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
chocolateme:
It is getting out of hand these days.
Guys seems to be loosing it to ladies in the aspect of picture demands. A guy meets a lady on social media, barely introducing himself, he would start demanding for pictures of her even when there is a display picture of hers available there.
And to make matters worst, his own DP will not even be there. Why would they be more interested in the pix than even knowing who she is?
"babe let me see your pix nah"
"cute but I want to see your full pix"
"wow! you look gorgeous though I have not seen your backview pix"
"You are so hawt damn! Do u mind sending me pix of as you are right now and what you are wearing"
Guys!! Why all these assessment? Even when the guy resembles Oby.

He wants to be sure you are not in a wheelchair or something wink
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
kaboninc:

Send me a Private Image (PI) of yourself, sugarbee.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, nice try..gerarahere mehnn;tongue
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
kaboninc:

You sure?
undecided
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, nice try..gerarahere mehnn;tongue

For ya mind you can smile abi....

Send ya PI! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Laveda:
No lectures till Monday... smiley

Ahh..

We're gonna parrryyy harrdd!!!!!

TGIFFFFF!!

Babyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Laveda(f): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
kaboninc:

Ahh..

We're gonna parrryyy harrdd!!!!!

TGIFFFFF!!

Babyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not sure I'm going anywhere sad

TGIF wink
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
frakdon:
hmmm! Well, you can't ask her to put her picture when there's already a picture there,or she may not want to put on a picture....the normal thing, I ask her to send her picture, it is left for her to send or put it on display..but I can't be cool with just a picture,you know..
Excerpt of course, you have met before facial, because you can't be truly sure, if your eyes ain't deceiving you, with just a picture....
Its only gonna be a bad shii, if I keep asking..

you contradicting yourself already... this was your initial statement "hmmm! Ladies and mouthful words, anyway,
If I didnt see your Display picture, why then
won't I ask for 1 or 2"

which was what I replied to...
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by firstking01(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

hmmmmmnnnn. d@s anoda issue 4 anoda thread coz some of we ladiz too are just...............
finish am grin
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

you contradicting yourself already... this was your initial statement "hmmm! Ladies and mouthful words, anyway,
If I didnt see your Display picture, why then
won't I ask for 1 or 2"

which was what I replied to...
alright, then if you say, "contradicting"....
I won't ask you to send, so can you please put another, picture of yours?
I wanna, luku it*

By the way, you sound like the first born*
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by missingrib(f): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
don't mind them jare.even those that their face look like that of chimpanzee will still be demanding for picture..

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

maybe am annoying..... friends can say. but this is different.....
getting the same 'routine' or 'line' from different guys is always 'boring' and 'annoying'!! especially when you realise that you are not the only one facing it.........are there no other questions

BTW, there are no saints out there- Bible even confirms it(holy)
I understand your pain at that routine or line from different guys, but really you have to understand that the good guys are been careful......

Why no saints?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
frakdon:
alright, then if you say, "contradicting"....
I won't ask you to send, so can you please put another, picture of yours?
I wanna, luku it*

By the way, you sound like the first born*

better...I've got another picture though, way before you asked tongue

nah...actually the last born...
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

better...I've got another picture though, way before you asked tongue

nah...actually the last born...
Ah! I see you are trying to compete with me on something......die-hard man-u fan? Uhm, seen another fan, I'll be laughing at every Saturdays or Sundays* smiles....

Last born? I could swear that you stole, some trait from the first borns*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / Happy World Sexual Purity Day / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.