Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' (34125 Views)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 13, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

No jokes. I can walk with you the whole day... If I'm not having any schedule. Not a problem....

Hahahahaha...ur a busy boy! grin too much gigs huh? Why u didn't join #TECNO own the stage? cool grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by holaralph(m): 3:37am On Jan 13, 2016
This was what my uncle friend did to him many years ago but now my uncle owns one of the leading insurance company in Nigeria today. As far as am concern I support the idea of testing a lady rigorously and I don't support the idea of enticing a lady with what you have....... I am the type that possess the ability to test any lady I want to marry to the extent that if I have a mansion I can forfeit them for a long period of time by abandoning those things and I will move to a shanty, so that I can get my heart desire.... My own philosophy and theory goes thus if a lady can't appreciate and stay by you when you are living in a room, trekking in the sun, no small car owns by you, no taking her to all these expensively cinema et alm that lady is not worthy of anything God Almighty as given to Me......
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by tpiah2: 4:06am On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
dont blame the girl because there are different sides to a story

the only different side here is the black jeep in the picture.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by funkyjms: 5:01am On Jan 13, 2016
pweetychyka:
I feel for the guy tho!

For me, if we have been chatting for awhile, I av come to know him beta dat he's presentable, no need of even coming wit cab wink... who no lyk to show off beta thing? cheesy! Let's walk round and jump buses to our proposed chill out spot jareeeee

No no no. What if it's the early stage like second or third date that you have a faint idea of who he is? This is the twist.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by pweetychyka(f): 5:41am On Jan 13, 2016
funkyjms:

No no no. What if it's the early stage like second or third date that you have a faint idea of who he is? This is the twist.

My dear if we met at d party lyk d story said and I know he is out-spoken n intelligent! I don't need a car or a cab to go out wit em!

For me I find intelligent guys interesting tho wink! Once who can keep u can keep a conversation going, then y do we need a cab/car to our destination? Wen we can gist, laff n jump buses to destination undecided! Cos wen we go by a cab/car we myt get to our destination on tym n myt not be able to finish one portion of d gist wink
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by MrCork: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

I don't need brag what I have....u simply have NO CLASS ,u & ur old rotten car...
So STFU & jerk off!

. ..^^^^^ atitude.....an then she complain she can't find man on nairaland.....sweet hat,change yo eddddiiotick behaviour or u will stand no shance findin happy ness in yo life.. (REAL TALK) undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Promzyunique(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Its just obvious dat she is a Gold digger
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Code45: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Exxit:
Treating girls like there not human. Girls like good things too, just like you guys. Wouldn't you pick a rich girl with cars and stuff over a broke girl? Same as girls too they have a mind of their own. If she likes guys with cars and stuff and you don't, find your own type of lady. All girls are not the same. Some will like you for some reasons other than your money. You guys be yelling and crying like sum heart broken baby cry angry
Asslicker.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Babacele: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaaaww grin u better be ready baba...I don't want u to get tired once we started walking tongue
I am.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Babacele: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2016
MrCork:

. ..^^^^^ atitude.....an then she complain she can't find man on nairaland.....sweet hat,change yo eddddiiotick behaviour or u will stand no shance findin happy ness in yo life.. (REAL TALK) undecided
Are u sure Mr Cork? My Baby is happy.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Affable0709(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2016
I think she's selfish...
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by MrCork: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Babacele:
Are u sure Mr Cork? My Baby is happy.

kashybaby is yor bushbaby?...congrats! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Babacele: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2016
MrCork:

kashybaby is yor bushbaby?...congrats! undecided
sour grapes, Mr Cork!
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by billionbliss: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2016
She missed her blessing in disguise She missed her blessing in disguise
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by columbus007(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=refiner post=41917076]

yea I knw very well dear,,,buh dere are men dat worked hard for dere money..and dere hardwork pays.... buh anyway I never meant wat I typed earlier own....just for funwink[/quote smiley
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by tiptopy03(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Similar thing once happened to me...thank God all is now past tense

https://www.nairaland.com/2861851/here-comes-best-mtn-dataplan
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Exxit(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Code45:

Asslicker.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Dminister(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

Be sure u won't get tired grin grin

I won't carry u. tongue
bae, as long as you accept we walk no problem, I might as well be the one to carry you on my back. Let's take a walk and see how it goes.. #winks!
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by FrankValency(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
phintohlar:
really?? Wow
yes ooo,no mixture,pure king's
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by FrankValency(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahha...are u sure? Ur too handsome to walk (juz reminding u)... tongue grin
handsome ke! Singing* I can do anthing for you*
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by SHOCK7(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Michellla:
a guy that doesnt own a car today might turn out to be a millioniare tomorrow.
her loss
well said babe!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by phintohlar(f): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2016
FrankValency:
yes ooo,no mixture,pure king's
aiit sir i hear u
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Michellla(f): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
SHOCK7:
well said babe!
smileysmiley
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by themejiwalker(m): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
phintohlar:
She's definitely sick.. Abeg me dey available ooh even if na keke u bring I dontt mind,in as much as u're educated & fluent am good with u.. I don't determine ppl's future especially guys.

That's good thinking. I hope you find someone that will truly and sincerely appreciate you.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by phintohlar(f): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
themejiwalker:

That's good thinking. I hope you find someone that will truly and sincerely appreciate you.
amen oh thanks my guy
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Osjaay(f): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
dat means u not up to her expectation so chill out and find ur level

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.