Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' (34114 Views)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by mamaafrik(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm OK with it..car doesn't impressed me at all but he can impressed me if he can walk with me the whole day...
we guys needs to be weird sometimes,i'm tinking of planning a type for my hugo,buy like 4 different hooks,lines and sinkers, take her for a walk to a nearby village side not too far from our side ,do some fishing,talk by riverside and some mountain climbing adventures and not those sweet sensationings.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
2dice:
all day like walking to mount Everest Or to your home ?
she meant 'walking to bed '
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipledge10(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
chisco82:

Lol! Same here. It's -12 here.
Dress warm bro.
Guess you are not new to it.
this year not even up to last year
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by phintohlar(f): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
400billionman:

It matters.

I need cute children
okay
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by phintohlar(f): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
400billionman:

It matters.

I need cute children
okay
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by pweetychyka(f): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
I feel for the guy tho!

For me, if we have been chatting for awhile, I av come to know him beta dat he's presentable, no need of even coming wit cab wink... who no lyk to show off beta thing? cheesy! Let's walk round and jump buses to our proposed chill out spot jareeeee
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Cutehector(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
pweetychyka:
I feel for the guy tho!

For me, if we have been chatting for awhile, I av come to know him beta dat he's presentable, no need of even coming wit cab wink... who no lyk to show off beta thing? cheesy! Let's walk round and jump buses to our proposed chill out spot jareeeee

I think u"d do worse dan d lady who did dat...

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by pweetychyka(f): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
I think u"d do worse dan d lady who did dat...

Lolzzzz........ thank God u thought!sad sad

U didn't conclude undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
pweetychyka:

Lolzzzz........ thank God u thought!sad sad

U didn't conclude undecided
I should conclude too..

Women? Fogerrit! Y'all d same! From China down to sambisa..
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by pweetychyka(f): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
[s]I should conclude too..

Women? Fogerrit! Y'all d same! From China down to sambisa[/s]..

Naaaaa!
U don't need dat! Cos u don't know me wink

U got it all wrong here! All women ain't d same.... even twins don't act d same wink

For d fact I av met a guy who doesn't av manners, does not make me feel lyk all guys r same undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
pweetychyka:

Naaaaa!

U got it all wrong here! All women ain't d same.... even twins don't act d same wink

For d fact I av met a guy who doesn't av manners, does not make me feel lyk all guys r same undecided
fvck it.. I hate flirting...
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by pweetychyka(f): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
fvck it.. I hate flirting...

What's it with flirting in this gist?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Cutehector(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
pweetychyka:

What's it with flirting in this gist?
lol u"d Nad understand.. cheesy I told myself I won't flirt wit any girl in nairaland dis year.

pweetychyka:

Naaaaa!
oh really, i"d love to knw u den... wink

Dat would hav been my initial comment cheesy
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by doskie(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Michellla:
a guy that doesnt own a car today might turn out to be a millioniare tomorrow.
her loss
this is a new lesson. if you really want to marry a girl, hide what you have. use taxi to pick her, rent one room face me I face you. if she is happy, she is the right person.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by pweetychyka(f): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
lol u"d Nad understand.. cheesy I told myself I won't flirt wit any girl in nairaland dis year.

oh really, i"d love to knw u den... wink

Dat would hav been my initial comment cheesy

So u do flirt wit NL babes before grin grin grin

But it's all ghud... keep ur new year resolution intact! D year is still fresh tongue
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by refiner(f): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
haibe:
why
I don't even knw self... lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Babacele: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm OK with it..car doesn't impressed me at all but he can impressed me if he can walk with me the whole day...
That is my baby......I can walk n do PDA with you whole day n night....lols
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
pweetychyka:

So u do flirt wit NL babes before grin grin grin

But it's all ghud... keep ur new year resolution intact! D year is still fresh tongue
chei.. I was like barney stinson of "how I met your mother"

I just want something serious dis year..
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Goridoe(m): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Michellla:
[size=14pt]a guy that doesnt own a car today might turn out to be a millioniare tomorrow.
her loss[/size]

Jah bless u mi sister.!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by refiner(f): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
columbus007:
hey girl relax,dont trust those men in jeeps,ritualist on d prowl undecided

yea I knw very well dear,,,buh dere are men dat worked hard for dere money..and dere hardwork pays.... buh anyway I never meant wat I typed earlier own....just for funwink
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by refiner(f): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
haibe:
why
Zedwink
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by pweetychyka(f): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
chei.. I was like barney stinson of "how I met your mother"

I just want something serious dis year..

Hahahahaha nawty uuuuuu!

Oluwa is involved!
Jez be calm n dat something serious shall find u cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Cutehector(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
pweetychyka:

Hahahahaha nawty uuuuuu!

Oluwa is involved!
Jez be calm n dat something serious shall find u cheesy cheesy
amen...

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by charmosky(m): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
na keke napep i for use go carry am
eledumari punish her...dis kyn geh
father no even get bicycle...
guy hope say u fire am well well
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 13, 2016
mamaafrik:
we guys needs to be weird sometimes,i'm tinking of planning a type for my hugo,buy like 4 different hooks,lines and sinkers, take her for a walk to a nearby village side not too far from our side ,do some fishing,talk by riverside and some mountain climbing adventures and not those sweet sensationings.

Exactly....I agree with u..I love this idea grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2016
HonEmeritus:

are you an slowpoke? grin
are you an slowpoke?

Only stup!d who can't accept that a lot of women still prefer to walk coz personally I like adventure than sitting in the car.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Babacele:
That is my baby......I can walk n do PDA with you whole day n night....lols

Aaaaww grin u better be ready baba...I don't want u to get tired once we started walking tongue
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 13, 2016
MrCork:

...question...can any of yorr boyfriend & yorr future husbands...if they add there salary together...buy a range rover spot??...FUKK NOOO....then u rest my case!! (No oofese) undecided

I don't need brag what I have....u simply have NO CLASS ,u & ur old rotten car...
So STFU & jerk off!
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 13, 2016
Wait! He knocked on gate for 2 HOURS because of blood-emitting hole? Please, which politician is that guy the PA to? Both the Politician and the guy are unemployed!
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Dminister:
please, I can walk with you the whole day if you like?

Be sure u won't get tired grin grin

I won't carry u. tongue
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2016
FrankValency:
Oya let's walk ooo,i can walk for a month sef

Hahahha...are u sure? Ur too handsome to walk (juz reminding u)... tongue grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 13, 2016
sirkezman:
your english is a major turn off!

And who cares Mr. Perfect Grammar? angry stay in ur lane coz I'm not talking to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.