Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' (34122 Views)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by tpiah2: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
But what if he drives g wagon transparent latest edition tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by html14java(f): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Funny
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by klasys(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
this is funny, thank God you know the kind of person she's ealier
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Eberex(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Smh...
Some girls sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm OK with it..car doesn't impressed me at all but he can impressed me if he can walk with me the whole day...
You've just lied.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipledge10(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Exxit:
broke guy alert!!! grin grin
yea...a broke guy use $610 S6 edge while a rich gut use $85 < BLU . grin grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ivylyn: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Na dem sabi
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by valencia25(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
They're the one we call TeamFSL.

Team Forever Single Ladies..... Awon Omo Woobe

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by damocool(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
crySmh
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by iswallker(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm OK with it..car doesn't impressed me at all but he can impressed me if he can walk with me the whole day...

yahoo boy alert!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by brunofarad(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Addicted2Women: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nigerian girls.
Meanwhile i use to catch the bus and the train in New York when i was broke.

She dropped out of school so i can go to the university.
I'm now filthy rich, do you expect me to dump her ??
I will give my life for her.
She's my queen.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
From back to back. Everything you had with her wasn't a hit. From the first day, to the voicenotes, to the calls,loves and the taxi issue. Onto the next level bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Alakada oshi...the guy even try rent cab for you,if na me na okada/ Keke Napep i go put you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by crackhouse(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
I am sure the guy caused it himself from the way he presented himself the first day they met. he presented himself as the guy with the money so the girl was loving him based on that. simple.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Chommieblaq(f): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Foolish girl, I can trek to the end of the world with u, ma Love.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
undecided i smell bullsh1t
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
tpiah2:
But what if he drives g wagon transparent latest edition tomorrow.
Unfortunately, most Nigerian girls think presently and not the future. That is why lots of men are taking advantage of them. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Krank: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
She's a learner. She's One Chance. Thank your stars she showed you her true color.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Jeleel9988(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
that is their way my brother.... naa she loss

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by redcliff: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
ZUBY77:

The way you mixed tenses up there, I wont be surprised if your boyfriend impresses you with Wheelbarrow.

...And the way you kids lie online, you can give Lai Muhammed a run for his money.
Good cars impresses everybody.

I Beg to differ on that. Not everyone is impressed by cars. especially some women. I have met women who arent. They say its just a car and nothing more...and i totally agree with them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by haibe(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lmao.. But the guy even tried oo, he got a cab.. For some guys if u won't enter the Molue, just forget it.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by lielbree: 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
It all depends on status and class.
Everyone knows his or her level

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by godwinkessi: 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
deebsman1:
Awon wayray
What's the meaning of awon werey and too the meaning of wene werey? Help me bro
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by omooba969(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:

Liar ! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by cold(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Funny..the guy should be happy though
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Exxit(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
yea...a broke guy use $610 S6 edge while a rich gut use $85 < BLU . grin grin
grin grin grin I thought you had a better come back grin grin. So, phone determine wealth? grin grin ..

P.s: that photo was taken on the 12/07/15, a lot has changed within that period of time. I don't use a Samsung, at least I can afford to pay my bills, tax, tution, child support, own a car, etc. Use your Samsung that even 12 year old girls here find irrelevant to claim successucces grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Mpanyi: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
ZUBY77:

The way you mixed tenses up there, I wont be surprised if your boyfriend impresses you with Wheelbarrow.

...And the way you kids lie online, you can give Lai Muhammed a run for his money.
Good cars impresses everybody.

*Good cars impresses everybody* Teacher, teach yourself first.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by chioma9191(f): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Poses With Portrait Photos Of His Fiancée In Inspired Pre-wedding Photoshoot / She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.