Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' (34128 Views)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Malakh: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm OK with it..car doesn't impressed me at all but he can impressed me if he can walk with me the whole day...
someone needs to work on their grammar
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
permanentgrace:

These lies you are telling, is it from the pit of hell or from Lucifer's mansion?

Na only u waka come wey car no dey impress? Abi no be naija babe again?
is nt every girl dat cars impresses, talkin out of experience.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by denedene(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
I remember when a girl blocked my calls because i couldn't afford pizza For she n frnd cheesy Mehnn those days suffer no get part 2. We thank God all the same cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Odigokogadi: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wolfbrother:
what type of lunatic knocks on someones gate for 2hrs? undecided
thought I was the only one that noticed that!
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by 400billionman: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
meemeetruth:
Am sorry for movin away from the main topic
I met a guy on d 24th so far I knw wot he does for a livin n his place of work ,his house n a frnd wev nt cuddled ,kissd or sexd n I plan to kip it dat way for some tym he wants me to cook for him will dat b proper? Honest ansa pls

He wants to wife you.

I personally want a lady to cook for me if i am considering her for marriage..

If you like, go cook.

Some guys, sex is their priority
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by phintohlar(f): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
400billionman:

Bur you ugly..
e no mean now
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by phintohlar(f): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
400billionman:

Bur you ugly..
it doesn't marra now
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by nanalady(f): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmmm grin grin...this kind of stories sef,Are they really true..

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
The guy even try with Cab..If she can't take the subway with me...sorry is her casse
Subway for Naija?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipledge10(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
chisco82:

Subway for Naija?
nothing is impossible grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by 400billionman: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
phintohlar:
it doesn't marra now

It matters.

I need cute children
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
nothing is impossible grin
Lol! Amen to that o!
But before then ur cbildren fit don become grand pa/ma naa. Or abi u never ready ni?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by prettymina(f): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
GurlFriend:
This reader wrote to Joro Olumofin, expressing his anger at being rejected on a date because he brought a yellow and black cab to pick her. -

Ladies be honest here, what would be your impression of a guy who brought a yellow and black kabu kabu to pick you on your first date? grin cheesy

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/lmao-lady-rejected-this-guy-because-he.html

Op pls if u knw him tell him to come nd pick me with OKADA I don't mind,am sure our 2nd outing wld be on lambogini but d okada one na him go still sweet pass

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipledge10(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
chisco82:

Lol! Amen to that o!
But before then ur cbildren fit don become grand pa/ma naa. Or abi u never ready ni?
I live in New York not Nigeria
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Odunharry(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
ZUBY77:

The way you mixed tenses up there, I wont be surprised if your boyfriend impresses you with Wheelbarrow.

...And the way you kids lie online, you can give Lai Muhammed a run for his money.
Good cars impress everybody.
zubby my man.. global runs.

people can lie for Africa... Anybody can claim to be anything or do anything online to impress
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by bayonino: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
olac21:

Abi o some guys sha,dere was 1 dat said she made over 100k frm guys just to fix her xmas hairstyle! No be maga be those guys?God help the male folks.
I am not suprised bro, alot of guys dont even care about the past of most girls again before getting married to them, ladies are winning nowsdays many useless ladies are getting married today. I laugh when people say some girls will remain single for life, cant you see everyday saturday many of these so called useless girls are getting marrried to the best and far more responsible guys.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
I live in New York not Nigeria
Alright, i for say.
How is new york?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipledge10(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
chisco82:

Alright, i for say.
How is new york?
cold embarassed
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by olac21(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
bayonino:
I am not suprised bro, alot of guys dont even care about the past of most girls again before getting married to them, ladies are winning nowsdays many useless ladies are getting married today. I laugh when people say some girls will remain single for life, cant you see everyday saturday many of these so called useless girls are getting marrried to the best and far more responsible guys.

My Bro,na lyf be dat o but who are we to blame God?for making Magas look oloso's side.God help us.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by 0079jaBond(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Choi...
Some ladies sef
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by petiteee(f): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
A wot if dey were to take danfo undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
cold embarassed
Lol! Same here. It's -12 here.
Dress warm bro.
Guess you are not new to it.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Elomus: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wolfbrother:
what type of lunatic knocks on someones gate for 2hrs? undecided
grin grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by missyadorable(f): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
STILESGANG:
Only a stuppid rich man would marry such a girl.I can't marry any girl below my social class even if I ever have anything to do with a struggling girl it will be a fling and nothing more cos I know she's only wants to use me to climb out poverty.

How many rich families even marry into poor ones?Am talking of very rich families.

The same way,rich ,even average comfy girls don't want struggling guys for anything.by the way,op didn't say she was a poor girl,did he?

Meanwhile,a lot of rich men marry poor ladies,a woman's social status doesn't really count.Men provide the money!
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by STILESGANG: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
missyadorable:

The same way,rich ,even average comfy girls don't want struggling guys for anything.by the way,op didn't say she was a poor girl,did he?

Meanwhile,a lot of rich men marry poor ladies,a woman's social status doesn't really count.Men provide the money!
The girl is so rich and she doesn't have a car of her own.

So the man should always provide the money and yet you will have audacity to demand for equality in his house

I repeat,Only stupid rich men marry poor and struggling women.A wise one wouldn't
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by STILESGANG: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
It's Very bad that here in Nigeria, Men are judged by their finances, whereas women are judged by their looks and general 'womanliness'. But then, its corollary is that women and men cannot be truly equal in any sense. If the financial pressure is usually on men and seldom on women, then women must accept that they are subordinate to men. That's only fair.
Men, go and get your lives together, make a decent income and then 'pick' a commoditized woman (since they've reduced themselves to commodities) to either fu*ck, love, marry, or whatever. And never accept any attempt on her part to demand equality of any sort

Am out!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
crackhouse:
I am sure the guy caused it himself from the way he presented himself the first day they met. he presented himself as the guy with the money so the girl was loving him based on that. simple.
how can he even be going out on a date with that kind of cab? The guy is also at fault for using a baba lukmon cab on a date
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by tpiah2: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
how can he even be going out on a date with that kind of cab? The guy is also at fault for using a baba lukmon cab on a date

so the girl cant enter molue with him if need be?

In Nigeria?

She go tey inside rain o!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
tpiah2:

so the girl cant enter molue with him if need be?

In Nigeria?

She go tey inside rain o!
dont blame the girl because there are different sides to a story
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by kossyablaze(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm OK with it..car doesn't impressed me at all but he can impressed me if he can walk with me the whole day...
lol dis my guy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.