Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' (34124 Views)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by phintohlar(f): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
FrankValency:
babe, Oya make we begin,im educated and I can speak queen's,no King's English
really?? Wow
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by columbus007(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
she is my wife already
Egbon,if you want mitchell,you can't collect her grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipledge10(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
columbus007:
Egbon,if you want mitchell,you can't collect her grin
Michellla come clear this
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by olac21(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
bayonino:
Dont let us deceive each other this girl will get another rich mumu guys so fast. Alot of guys are mumu today. Pathetic!!

Abi o some guys sha,dere was 1 dat said she made over 100k frm guys just to fix her xmas hairstyle! No be maga be those guys?God help the male folks.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Michellla(f): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
grin welll danng.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by columbus007(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
cheesy
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by 400billionman: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin cry

I don laugh, sotey i begin cry.

If you arent a clown, you hardly date these ladies..
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipledge10(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
columbus007:
cheesy
Michellla is my baby

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by columbus007(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:
:-Xif I was d gal I would av done same....
hey girl relax,dont trust those men in jeeps,ritualist on d prowl undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by STILESGANG: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
You guys are not reading the entire story.
The guy has a car but had to use a taxi due to the faulty nature of his car.

Girls and their shortsightedness.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by meemeetruth(f): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Am sorry for movin away from the main topic
I met a guy on d 24th so far I knw wot he does for a livin n his place of work ,his house n a frnd wev nt cuddled ,kissd or sexd n I plan to kip it dat way for some tym he wants me to cook for him will dat b proper? Honest ansa pls
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by whizcartel(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
No Vex ehn...... e don apin to me b4. buh no b taxi carry, na my uncle commercial plan instead of my G5.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
It's funny how some ladies reason! Nah some poor babes dey fit form pass!

Some girls been forming since 19 creedee!

Stupid girls wey get hand but can't work! Dem dey look for guys wey don make am!

Mtcheeeeew!

back2sender:

Even if he enter kabu kabu through out life those that make him a lesser man. No mind some naija girls with their fish brain. I jump bus n molue but my wife drives the only family car because she does school runs before going to work. Naa me still dey feed her for house with all her swags.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Dminister(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm OK with it..car doesn't impressed me at all but he can impressed me if he can walk with me the whole day...
please, I can walk with you the whole day if you like?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by whizcartel(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
No Vex ehn...... e don apin to me b4. we wan travel , na my uncle commercial plane i con carry instead of my G5.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nyceguy92: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=GurlFriend post=41903134]

This is why I will advise every lady to watch the movie "Coming to America."
The lady Eddie Murphy married in the end loved him because of who he was.
She didn't know she was dating a very rich prince until Eddie's father stormed town looking for his son.
Most men looking for real love usually don't bring out all their whistles at the first encounter.
But some will not learn...Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by tpiah2: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
ok, I just read the write up.

So, what if he had asked her to enter molue,
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by babadem2much(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Michellla:
a guy that doesnt own a car today might turn out to be a millioniare tomorrow.
her loss

God bless your generation my sister

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by 400billionman: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
ojuolu:

hmmmm, thank God i am out of this mess. I can't believe how crazy our value system has become. I wish my wife could come up here and tell our story. A lot of people are just running after shadows. The main thing you should be looking at is not what he came in. Rather, look at the prospect, the security and the long term value of the relationship. My wife is a one in a million and she is reaping the reward now. Best of luck young lady.

Its always GET and GAIN mentality..
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by MrCork: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=KashyBaby post=41908503][/quote]

...question...can any of yorr boyfriend & yorr future husbands...if they add there salary together...buy a range rover spot??...FUKK NOOO....then u rest my case!! (No oofese) undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by STILESGANG: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
missyadorable:

You never see anything! She will get married before the "wife materials" do! And to a very rich nice man!
Only a stuppid rich man would marry such a girl.I can't marry any girl below my social class even if I ever have anything to do with a struggling girl it will be a fling and nothing more cos I know she's only wants to use me to climb out poverty.

How many rich families even marry into poor ones?Am talking of very rich families.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ruggedtimi(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
GurlFriend:
This reader wrote to Joro Olumofin, expressing his anger at being rejected on a date because he brought a yellow and black cab to pick her. -

Ladies be honest here, what would be your impression of a guy who brought a yellow and black kabu kabu to pick you on your first date? grin cheesy

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/lmao-lady-rejected-this-guy-because-he.html

and d guy even knocked at her door two hours..chale
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Toks2008(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Exxit:
Treating girls like there not human. Girls like good things too, just like you guys. Wouldn't you pick a rich girl with cars and stuff over a broke girl? Same as girls too they have a mind of their own. If she likes guys with cars and stuff and you don't, find your own type of lady. All girls are not the same. Some will like you for some reasons other than your money. You guys be yelling and crying like sum heart broken baby cry angry

Where is my pankere?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by MrCork: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=KashyBaby post=41908503][/quote]

...an May I REMIND you that I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot.....which simply mean I can get any woman I want in cludinn u...act like lady & u will stand a shance with me...GOAT!@(no ofeense ) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by MrCork: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
...anyways balk to the thread.
.all black women's are gold digger ...the dark skin once though! (No ofreense)
angry
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by 400billionman: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
phintohlar:
She's definitely sick.. Abeg me dey available ooh even if na keke u bring I dontt mind,in as much as u're educated & fluent am good with u.. I don't determine ppl's future especially guys.

Bur you ugly..
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by 2rez: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
emperorchedda:

Girls are the architect of their loss of dignity

shocked this means war oh. Next time, use some and not girls. Do not start what u cant finish bruh grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by mrspeaker: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
No man was born with wealth but we work hard to achieve greatness. So, if she is want ready made she should also work to earn or achieved it
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by 400billionman: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
MrsPhyno:
If you already think you're gonna date somebody, the vehicle that they arrive in, won't really change your mind.

If you're planning to magarize on the other hand grin

I am more handsome than phyno..

Try me.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by HonEmeritus(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm OK with it..car doesn't impressed me at all but he can impressed me if he can walk with me the whole day...
are you an slowpoke? grin
KashyBaby:
are you an slowpoke?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by HonEmeritus(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by 400billionman: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
bayonino:
Dont let us deceive each other this girl will get another rich mumu guys so fast. Alot of guys are mumu today. Pathetic!!

Whoever is more MEAN in the relationship, calls the shots..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Poses With Portrait Photos Of His Fiancée In Inspired Pre-wedding Photoshoot / She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.