Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland (6965 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by SINNZ(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Twaci:
Softapples, whitewitch, saintloveren!
How many times did i call u? undecided
Its not him. That boy can't even string up an intelligent sentence.
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Twaci(f): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
SINNZ:

Its not him. That boy can't even string up an intelligent sentence.
Oh its him alright cheesy. This ain't the first time we've gone down with that moniker.
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by SINNZ(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Twaci:
Oh its him alright cheesy. This ain't the first time we've gone down with that moniker.

cheesy I just read it again, more slowly this time. I think its him cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
u done run reach here? undecided
cheesy
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Maxi112: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:
cheesy
clap for ur self then....
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
clap for ur self then....
kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa mysef tongue
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Maxi112: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa mysef tongue
u see ur life... the op of this thread done noticed u, what do u have to say abt that? undecided
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by IamLucy(f): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Misskeffas:
Have been a silent observer for sometime now,so the list is my own observation about romanceland ladies.

Just for fun,

1:the asslickers:these set of ladies lick anything lickable,you will see them joining guys to bash their fellow ladies e.g nubian113

2:the not so pretty ladies! Having come to term that they are not facially beautiful,they resort to using other body parts to entice nl immature boys e.g yourmain,laveda.

3the intelligent ones:they open intelligent threads and only engage in mature disscusions e.g olivriaams,mideh2

4 :the female trolls:you will never see them engage in intelligent discusions,they open only stvpid and irritating threads e.g pussysandia,osedvgirl,petruz

5:the troublemakers:they make provoking comments just to get mentions e.g estharfabian.

The derailers:they wouldnt add anything meaningful to threads except irrelevant chit chats.

6:the attention seekers:almost all of them belong
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
u see ur life... the op of this thread done noticed u, what do u have to say abt that? undecided
thats her fvcking asss hole, am just happy the way i am and what i comment, i learn from you guys comment too, like the "Tramadol stuff, i got what i want, so am cool.

for her, shes a shiit
cheesy
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Maxi112: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

thats her fvcking asss hole, am just happy the way i am and what i comment, i learn from you guys comment too, like the "Tramadol stuff, i got what i want, so am cool.

for her, shes a shiit
cheesy
hahahaha.... U still remenber that tramadol stuff?
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Laveda:
As you be like zombie for village so undecided
Bítch mind your fücking business... undecided don't mention my moniker just to catch fun undecided
#pained.

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Twaci(f): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
SINNZ:

cheesy I just read it again, more slowly this time. I think its him cheesycheesy
Toldja cheesy

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Misskeffas:
Have been a silent observer for sometime now,so the list is my own observation about romanceland ladies.

Just for fun,

1:the asslickers:these set of ladies lick anything lickable,you will see them joining guys to bash their fellow ladies e.g nubian113

2:the not so pretty ladies! Having come to term that they are not facially beautiful,they resort to using other body parts to entice nl immature boys e.g yourmain,laveda.

3the intelligent ones:they open intelligent threads and only engage in mature disscusions e.g olivriaams,mideh2

4 :the female trolls:you will never see them engage in intelligent discusions,they open only stvpid and irritating threads e.g pussysandia,osedvgirl,petruz

5:the troublemakers:they make provoking comments just to get mentions e.g estharfabian.

The derailers:they wouldnt add anything meaningful to threads except irrelevant chit chats.

6:the attention seekers:almost all of them belong to this group.

7:add yours.

Yaaaas girl smiley :* :*!
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

for her, shes a shiit
cheesy
isn't it time you upload your real pix, ma'am?
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahaha.... U still remenber that tramadol stuff?
yes o, oh you think i was joking, i came to find solution, dou many gave fake advice but i grabbed some, now he confessed i paid him back, but i wont tell you the mixture i took o grin i dont fake things, i do what i want, i really opened the other thread now so i can get comment from you guys and then change my ring tune cheesy its time time to make him head burst cheesy cheesy
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

isn't it time you upload your real pix, ma'am?
really? pls help me upload the real me tongue
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Maxi112: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

yes o, oh you think i was joking, i came to find solution, dou many gave fake advice but i grabbed some, now he confessed i paid him back, but i wont tell you the mixture i took o grin i dont fake things, i do what i want, i really opened the other thread now so i can get comment from you guys and then change my ring tune cheesy its time time to make him head burst cheesy cheesy
hahahaha.... wish u good luck in ur quest for new ringing tune, waiting for ur next thread of how ur New ring tune changed ur sex life
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahaha.... wish u good luck in ur quest for new ringing tune, waiting for ur next thread of how ur New ring tune changed ur sex life
thank you thank you grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:
really? pls help me upload the real me tongue
. . . . I know your type.
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Look at this ugly irrelevant dimbat trying her very best to belong. B!tch you accuse me of number1 then go and created a thread to lickass (number 3)

You ugly fool let me send you some Diana and foot cream! Fvckin hoes keep me off your list.

Ugly fvckin bi!tch I hope I've lived up to your expectations. Fvckin ugly hooooker! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Laveda(f): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#pained.
undecided are you okay?
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Maxi112: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:
thank you thank you grin
u r welcome sweedy....

mind u this 2016, u need small change.... undecided
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
u r welcome sweedy....

mind u this 2016, u need small change.... undecided

ok, i will change small
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:
Look at this ugly irrelevant dimbat trying her very best to belong. B!tch you accuse me of number1 then go and created a thread to lickass (number 3)

You ugly fool let me send you some Diana and foot cream! Fvckin hoes keep me off your list.

Ugly fvckin bi!tch I hope I've lived up to your expectations. Fvckin ugly hooooker! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Maxi112: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

easy! are u just seeing it now?
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

I know your type.
meeeeee, meeeeeee as in goat
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by misspicy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op true talk gringrin

you must be an old member cheesycheesy
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Misskeffas:
just for fun.

Like how your mother use to drop you on your head for Fun Abi

3 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
easy! are u just seeing it now?

Lmaof erm yeah... grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Twaci:
undecided They are always silent observers....
hey! Twaci
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by obiorathesubtle: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

I'm impressed..undecided where have you been all my life.. Are you married??
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Laveda:

undecided are you okay?
yeah justokay.com, here to pop you a pill. you need a tab or two of aspirin ? cos you so pained by her comment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS) / I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander / Anyone Got Towa Savage Or Teni blue film Video Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.