Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland (7010 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Laveda(f): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Yh rememeber my sis went lag .. She did like 4 yrs den i think went to serve ... But i felt for her they always striking n all that .. But thank God she done now ..
Wt u studying ?
I just pray I don't go through such sad
Public Administration.
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Valeree:
Too much disses on Nairaland lately... I blame the op for this one though.
she's being blunt. n I like it.
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed Thank you... Yeah let's be friends wink

Oya!! I throw these around my buddies so chop one or two kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin

francizy:

Awww swirry pie, as pa the bolded, hope my post didn't offend you? The only point I noted on the useless list was the only line that made sense, hence the need to fill it up. You're a good woman (the type I'd love to have as a friend) so I don't see any need in getting offended over one useless thread created by a drunk man.. wink

Been noticing you for quit sometime but I only decided to stay away from women so that I can think straight.. My heart goes out to you tho. Btw, you as beautiful as unimaginable... wink kiss
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
francizy:

Nne'm ututu oma!

Been doing great, what about you?

My dear, I am fine and well ocheesy

Good afternoonsmiley
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by francizy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Thank you... Yeah let's be friends wink

Oya!! I throw these around my buddies so chop one or two kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin

Nice, I can do that all day you know... wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by francizy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

My dear, I am fine and well ocheesy

Good afternoonsmiley

Good afternoon ada di ora nma!

Me like what you doing with your talents.. Seems like you got multiple of it..

Wouldn't mind coming to learn one or two from you... smiley
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
francizy:

Good afternoon ada di ora nma!

Me like what you doing with your talents.. Seems like you got multiple of it..

Wouldn't mind coming to learn one or two from you... smiley

cheesy
I would say I'm lost here, but I won't.
Which talent bikonu.

Tell me more grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by francizy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

cheesy
I would say I'm lost here, but I won't.
Which talent bikonu.

Tell me more grin

Na only you sabi write, na only you sabi book, na only you dey influence people, na still you sabi design. Chai! The last one is what am more interested in by the way... smiley
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
francizy:

Na only you sabi write, na only you sabi book, na only you dey influence people, na still you sabi design. Chai! The last one is what am more interested in by the way... smiley

cheesygringrin
That one is my bestie's turf smiley
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by francizy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

cheesygringrin
That one is my bestie's turf smiley

You sure bout that? Cuz I know how you play the humility cards tho... tongue
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
francizy:

You sure bout that? Cuz I know how you play the humility cards tho... tongue

Naaa
This isn't humbilitycheesy

He made it for me as an ad for his works.
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by francizy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

Naaa
This isn't humbilitycheesy

He made it for me as an ad for his works.

Alright. You almost got me there sha.. Was thinking you wanna become a multi talented being with skills to do just about anything.,

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
francizy:

Alright. You almost got me there sha.. Was thinking you wanna become a multi talented being with skills to do just about anything.,
grin grin grin

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. / Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet / See The Big Banana This Little Girl Is Sucking(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.