Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland (7451 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'm impressed..undecided where have you been all my life.. Are you married??

You're just trying to prove it right aren't you undecided cry cry
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
At least the village girl got one like for her ugly dp which can I add is the reason why she created this thread. Mrcork abeg come see ugly daksin aggressive village girl trying to be relevant to a whole Londoner like me angry
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Maxi112: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

Lmaof erm yeah... grin
welcom dear! but no disturb my peace here, cause I dey enjoy my self here.... ok! undecided
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Maxi112: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:
ok, i will change small
bera! hope d change starts nw?
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
welcom dear! but no disturb my peace here, cause I dey enjoy my self here.... ok! undecided
O Kay undecided ugly op ain't heard of Mary Kay thou
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by obiorathesubtle: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

You're just trying to prove it right aren't you undecided cry cry
undecided uuuuh.. I don't know, but if you say so.. Then okay smiley

Do your thing smiley
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Maxi112: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

O Kay undecided ugly op ain't heard of Mary Kay thou
thanks sweedy!
is Maryk d name of ur other moniker? or undecided
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Laveda(f): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

yeah justokay.com, here to pop you a pill. you need a tab or two of aspirin ? cos you so pained by her comment.
Wow you're stupïd cheesy...
Anyways.. You can swerve now...you've been noticed..irrelevant one.
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
thanks sweedy!
is Maryk d name of ur other moniker or? undecided

I'll explain so village girl can take note. It is a brand of make up. What other moniker do you speak of
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wow! I'm enjoying the show grin

Op but you ugly sha!grin You need someone like Mrcork to take care of yougrin

Same as other girls that don't wanna upload dem pics.. E.g osedvgirl

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by girlhaley(f): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol

This is serious grin grin grin

Observing
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Maxi112: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

I'll explain so village girl can take note. It is a brand of make up. What other moniker do you speak of
lolzzz! "village girl ke" the babe is just seeking for ur attention that all...

I'm talking abt the Mary k u mention.... is that ur name or ur other Monika? undecided
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by zicoraads: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Caringguy:
Wow! I'm enjoying the show grin

Op but you ugly sha!grin You need someone like Mrcork to take care of yougrin

Same as other girls that don't wanna upload dem pics.. E.g osedvgirl
so that pics there is animal right? mofo grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by dollyjoy(f): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by lezz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:
Look at this ugly irrelevant dimbat trying her very best to belong. B!tch you accuse me of number1 then go and created a thread to lickass (number 3)

You ugly fool let me send you some Diana and foot cream! Fvckin hoes keep me off your list.

Ugly fvckin bi!tch I hope I've lived up to your expectations. Fvckin ugly hooooker! grin grin grin grin
Nice aggression!!! I'm loving it, hopes it extends to ruffled sheets too wink
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

so that pics there is animal right? mofo grin
shataaaap your mouth, that's not you on ya dp.. Go upload your real sef and stop fakin' grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Caringguy:
shataaaap your mouth, that's not you on ya dp.. Go upload your real sef and stop fakin' grin
really? oya help me upload since you know me

iranu
grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
lezz:
Nice aggression!!! I'm loving it, hopes it extends to ruffled sheets too wink

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed undecided
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

really? oya help me upload since you know me

iranu
grin
hahahaha i dnt give a fvck about you grin so go you fvck yoursef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Caringguy:
hahahaha i dnt give a fvck about you grin so go you fvck yoursef grin grin
do you really want me battle insults with you? i just checked your profile and sorry to say, you are too dumb with your age, too big for this trash you displaying with ladies here

go and be a father and stop bn a f00l

quote me again and die by pvssy tongue tongue
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Deejavuu(f): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:
Look at this ugly irrelevant dimbat trying her very best to belong. B!tch you accuse me of number1 then go and created a thread to lickass (number 3)

You ugly fool let me send you some Diana and foot cream! Fvckin hoes keep me off your list.

Ugly fvckin bi!tch I hope I've lived up to your expectations. Fvckin ugly hooooker! grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot cheesy wink kiss
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked shocked

Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot cheesy wink kiss

Bit I'm a Lady grin grin grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided
STFUareyouGod:
Just passing grin grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Just passing grin grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by firstking01(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Awww the op is mean... don't mind em... ya beautiful just the way you are
lol, words of consolation grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by GodpunishBuhari: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
lol, words of consolation grin

undecided undecided Shoro niyen?
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by EzePromoe: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Misskeffas:
Have been a silent observer for sometime now,so the list is my own observation about romanceland ladies.

Just for fun,

1:the asslickers:these set of ladies lick anything lickable,you will see them joining guys to bash their fellow ladies e.g nubian113

2:the not so pretty ladies! Having come to term that they are not facially beautiful,they resort to using other body parts to entice nl immature boys e.g yourman,laveda.

3the intelligent ones:they open intelligent threads and only engage in mature disscusions e.g olivriaams,mideh2

4 :the female trolls:you will never see them engage in intelligent discusions,they open only stvpid and irritating threads e.g pussysandia,osedvgirl,petruz

5:the troublemakers:they make provoking comments just to get mentions e.g estharfabian.

The derailers:they wouldnt add anything meaningful to threads except irrelevant chit chats.

6:the attention seekers:almost all of them belong to this group.

7:add yours.
Which category do you belong to? Opening dumb threads like this should place you somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by slimzypink(f): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

sigh 4 1 pesin eez jos fur fun easy! sad
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Laveda:

Wow you're stupïd cheesy...
Anyways.. You can swerve now...you've been noticed..irrelevant one.

you insult Me cos someone bluntly called you ugly, and I concurred?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
slimzypink:

sigh 4 1 pesin eez jos fur fun easy! sad

Fun I look like entertainment to the b!tch sad
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by lezz(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed undecided
then come right back to bed, and surrender to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.