Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland (7437 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by lezz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed undecided
then come right back to bed and surrender to me. Let me bring the shine bac into your eyes.
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by firstking01(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

undecided undecided Shoro niyen?
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Too much disses on Nairaland lately... I blame the op for this one though.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by PunterTim(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
lezz:
Nice aggression!!! I'm loving it, hopes it extends to ruffled sheets too wink
grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Caringguy:
shataaaap your mouth, that's not you on ya dp.. Go upload your real sef and stop fakin' grin
tell you what ! she's as fake as fake.
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by torqque7(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin grin
saintloveren:
she is famous in romance session 4 her boobs is now an acheivement right?
grin[rotfl..
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by lezz(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
PunterTim:
grin
bad guy.
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Youngpo413: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
sunkieisland:
You fall my hand op, you've not mentioned the Nairalander from Ekiti

I'll give you a hint

she posts in the romance and sexuality section always.

She always cast aspersions at men's sexual performances

she talks about huge joysticks always

figure the rest out yasef
that should be iruunnnoobo.
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Youngpo413: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
It's Nairaland, Remember??grin
Everyone knows Nobody..Yet they act like they live right close to yah....

You should take everything with A pinch of salt jaweh!wink enjoy the moment!gringrin

You're famous!cheesycheesy
PS---She's right in my case tho!grin I'm really Troublesome! cool

You never jam
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by francizy(m): 4:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Commedy session... cheesy grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by francizy(m): 4:42am On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:
At least the village girl got one like for her ugly dp which can I add is the reason why she created this thread. Mrcork abeg come see ugly daksin aggressive village girl trying to be relevant to a whole Londoner like me angry

Nubby.. What's up with the bolded?
Am dark skinned and I ain't fugly... undecided

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by francizy(m): 4:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Misskeffas:
Have been a silent observer for sometime now,so the list is my own observation about romanceland ladies.

Just for fun,

1:the asslickers:these set of ladies lick anything lickable,you will see them joining guys to bash their fellow ladies e.g nubian113

2:the not so pretty ladies! Having come to term that they are not facially beautiful,they resort to using other body parts to entice nl immature boys e.g yourman,laveda.

3the intelligent ones:they open intelligent threads and only engage in mature disscusions e.g olivriaams,mideh2

4 :the female trolls:you will never see them engage in intelligent discusions,they open only stvpid and irritating threads e.g pussysandia,osedvgirl,petruz

5:the troublemakers:they make provoking comments just to get mentions e.g estharfabian.

The derailers:they wouldnt add anything meaningful to threads except irrelevant chit chats.

6:the attention seekers:almost all of them belong to this group.

7:add yours.

MizMyColi should be on number 3 tho..

Btw, sorry for quoting y'all in my comment, no offence...
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 19, 2016
francizy:

Nubby.. What's up with the bolded?
Am dark skinned and I ain't fugly... undecided

Well you a man, what's here excuse grin grin grin I will send her Diana and all will be cured. Also this troll is man. That's why he's never heard of the likes of mizmicole. He's running around wankinng to that other Chick's topless dp. Aou agree with his list do you? since you noticed who was missing undecided
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Laveda(f): 5:14am On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:

Well you a man, what's here excuse grin grin grin I will send her Diana and all will be cured. Also this troll is man. That's why he's never heard of the likes of mizmicole. He's running around wankinng to that other Chick's topless dp. Aou agree with his list do you? since you noticed who was missing undecided
Do you share same time with Nigeria? You were up so early mehn. lipsrsealed
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 19, 2016
saintloveren:
IRUNOBOO

Thank you. Lol the d!ckless dude got me thou embarassed embarassed

It's him I attacked lol on the thread about how he's getting too many PMS from nl men grin grin grin grin strawberrycream abeg see how this fool make me come down and play in the sand with him. The dp thou lipsrsealed I think that's he's neighbour or a maid. He stole her picture... Smh.

*Takes a big dump on this thread and leaves*
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:

Do you share same time with Nigeria? You were up so early mehn. lipsrsealed

I'm up late. So why you up early? Market don start selling grin cheesy grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Laveda(f): 5:21am On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:

I'm up late. So why you up early? Market don start selling grin cheesy grin
grin I'm going for a tutorial class by 5:30....
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:

grin I'm going for a tutorial class by 5:30....

Good girl... Don't forget to put your top on wink

I'd like to invite you over for coffee/tea and biscuits if you're around later and we'll Chin-wag deal? grin cheesy grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Laveda(f): 5:31am On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:

Good girl... Don't forget to put your top on wink

I'd like to invite you over for coffee/tea and biscuits if you're around later and we'll Chin-wag deal? grin cheesy grin
I'm dressed decently wink

That'd be great...catch you later ..its time smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2016
francizy:

MizMyColi should be on number 3 tho..

Btw, sorry for quoting y'all in my comment, no offence...

Nwannem
Good Morning.

Long timegrin
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:
As you be like zombie for village so undecided
Bítch mind your fücking business... undecided don't mention my moniker just to catch fun undecided
I like this girl

smiley
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:

Thank you. Lol the d!ckless dude got me thou embarassed embarassed

It's him I attacked lol on the thread about how he's getting too many PMS from nl men grin grin grin grin strawberrycream abeg see how this fool make me come down and play in the sand with him. The dp thou lipsrsealed I think that's he's neighbour or a maid. He stole her picture... Smh.

*Takes a big dump on this thread and leaves*
Lol someone find him a bae so we cn hear word smiley
Jealousy no good ... He is the one who need the attention and number one point his doing the same undecided
Whole topic rubbish ... Lol

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2016
StrawberryCream:

I like this girl

smiley
Thanks lala cheesy kiss
Morning . smiley
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:

Thanks lala cheesy kiss
Morning . smiley
Morning sweety ... No mind op .. He likes u
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Morning sweety ... No mind op .. He likes u
Its a she grin
How body nau?
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:

Its a she grin
How body nau?
Nah man angry no make that stock fish for dp fool u
Nah man oh shocked

Body dey , just dey relax small before i comot again ..
Hows school ? When u finishing ?
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Nah man angry no make that stock fish for dp fool u
Nah man oh shocked

Body dey , just dey relax small before i comot again ..
Hows school ? When u finishing ?
My mind no carry me reach that side..leave the irrelevant fool.

Babe I'm not near oo embarassed I still got 3years
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:

My mind no carry me reach that side..leave the irrelevant fool.

Babe I'm not near oo embarassed I still got 3years
shocked u still got long way ..
Never mind it will fly past quickly .. Wt uni ? Or are you about to start ..? Heard they go on strikes alot n can make you even do 4 yrs due to that ..
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by francizy(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

Nwannem
Good Morning.

Long timegrin

Nne'm ututu oma!

Been doing great, what about you?

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2016
StrawberryCream:

shocked u still got long way ..
Never mind it will fly past quickly .. Wt uni ? Or are you about to start ..? Heard they go on strikes alot n can make you even do 4 yrs due to that ..
Yeah time flies grin I'm in my 2nd year...I just pray they don't bring up any strike ..I'm growing old already cheesy
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by francizy(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:

Awww swirry pie, as pa the bolded, hope my post didn't offend you? The only point I noted on the useless list was the only line that made sense, hence the need to fill it up. You're a good woman (the type I'd love to have as a friend) so I don't see any need in getting offended over one useless thread created by a drunk man.. wink

Been noticing you for quit sometime but I only decided to stay away from women so that I can think straight.. My heart goes out to you tho. Btw, you as beautiful as unimaginable... wink kiss
Re: Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah time flies grin I'm in my 2nd year...I just pray they don't bring up any strike ..I'm growing old already cheesy
Yh rememeber my sis went lag .. She did like 4 yrs den i think went to serve ... But i felt for her they always striking n all that .. But thank God she done now ..
Wt u studying ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) / 17 Things No Man Can Resist / Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.