Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference (56774 Views)

Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by simplyOJ(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nichobabe:
OP the difference is that when you are with EFCC, you get small respect as EFCC cell no be jail just like Dokpasi.

Metuh was with EFCC, but he go court to ask to be free but court send am go prison. When he was in EFCC cell, was he in handcuff?

Now instead of EFCC officer na prison warden dey follow am

Instead of EFCC bus na black maria dey carry am

He for stay with EFCC, if he know
Gbam! You nailed it. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by zingov: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
I tink his proving stubborn, its 2 early 2 complain of attending court in handcuffs de next tym will be neck lace
viviangist2:
Am Not here to support or power Tribalism neither am i here to say anything political , Even thought the people in Question were from the same political party.

This reminds me of Shagari house arrest while Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri. One Nigeria Indeed. What did you understand about this pictures..Olisa Metuh appears in court with handcuffed while Sambo Dasuki appears in court without handcuffed, Nigerian Government what is really happening. Think of that my People . A true Christian or Muslim must not try to hide the Truth Behind this Topic.

Olisah Metuh Offence
He was charged with seven counts of money laundering involving the sum of N400m, part of the $2.1bn arms fund.

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.
He is the man sharing the $2.1bn arms fund.

From http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

Cc; lalasticlala , lets be sincere about this

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by sukkot: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Sukkot stick to the theme of the post and stop tribalising the thread cheesy
really though, is he igbo ? he does not look igbo though. he looks benue or middle belt. whats the meaning of ' just negodu ' and ' onyoshi ' ? undecided cheesy
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by millionboi(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
docadams:

You are a tribalist.
and u r a liar......thy have neva be and can neva be onenigeria
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by tommykiwi(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
docadams:

You are a tribalist.
I don't tink she is, she is 100% right on this issue...U can confirm dat from the pix. Dasuki walking like a free man while Metuh is caged even with handcuff in his wrist.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Sylver247: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
The Op is just asking an innocent question and people are insulting and calling her a tribalist even a mod.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Mynd44 post=42131534]Is it no pretty obvious that he was in cuffs because something changed? The first time he was brought to court, was goin cuffs? That shoukd tell you something changed in that space of time [

Sorry Bro, some of the noise makers shares the same brain with either mosquito or house fly, such critical observation is beyond their level of thinking....... I don't point finger anyone oooo

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Let's see the differential treatment between Metuh and Kabiru Sokoto.

Shame to all those wwho agreed that Metuh was deservedly placed in cuffs........make una fear God ooo

Cc: viviangist2

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
really though, is he igbo ? he does not look igbo though. he looks benue or middle belt. whats the meaning of ' just negodu ' and ' onyoshi ' ? undecided cheesy
Just negodu means 'just look at', and roughly translated, it means 'see nonsense'. Onye oshi means 'thief'.

I don't see how it relates to the thread. Sukkot I see that you're at your trolling element cheesy
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by mansadi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Shey wunna see how the OP brand him talk as if him no b tribalist him be? Forget it, you are tribalistic and blind to reality if not you would recognise the fact that dasuki was brought to court from the EFCC net, Metuh came from kuje. I REST MY CASE

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by adenine02: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
hedonistic:

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/man-alleges-minister-of-interior.html?m=1

mstewww

i tut u even got the news frm BBC or CNN

lindaikeji

ok ds is d man that leak d news

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by sukkot: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

Just negodu means 'just look at', and roughly translated, it means 'see nonsense'. Onye oshi means 'thief'.

I don't see how it relates to the thread. Sukkot I see that you're at your trolling element cheesy
trolling is the game and sukkot is the name grin grin grin grin grin grin

thanks for the info. those are my two new troll words on ndigbo threads lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:
Am i right or wrong
See more click http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

Only a biased tribal hatred heart will compare the two. Its totally different.
1. Dasuki came to court with EFCC
2. Metuh came to court with prison service.

According to law, anybody brought to court by prison service must be on handcuff. When EFCC brought Metuh to court first time. he wasn't on handcuff.

Metuh refused to corporate with EFCC, he said he will only speak in the court. So court remanded him in prison, court didn't remand Dasuki hence he is in EFCC custody not prison custody like Metuh.

NIGERIANS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WHO TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING...................

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by OAFMods: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Dindondin(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:
Am i right or wrong
See more click http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference
One is giving more respect than the other
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by geesilver(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ahmeduana:

AS FAR AS AM CONCERN BUHARI IS NOT FIGHTING CORRUPTION, REMEMBER WHAT THAT MIDGET OF A GOVERNOR CALL EL RUFAI SAID, THAT THEY WILL REVENGE EVERY SINGLE BLOOD OF AREWA (BOKO HARAM) SPILLED DURING JONATHAN REGIME, SO THIS IS NOT WAR AGAINSTCORRUPTION BUT TRIBAL WAR AND THEY ARE GOING TO REGRET IT
But Dasuki is also of their tribe, how do u explain that

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by cheruv: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
thewarrior72:
Nwanem, ooya mere mu fu nwa afo igbo obuna na akwado one Nigeria, ihere ha na ememu, maka na ha amahi ihe ha na eme.

Ile anya na thread a iga afu otu indi gbamgbam tara nchara si na e twist ihe anya onye obuna furu udi mmeto emetero metu and otu esiri kwayere nke onye ugwu nsopuru.
Udiri ndi Igbo ahu bu ndi Yosef Stalin(1879-1953) ke Njikota Soveti naeziga na mahane mmughari undecided
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Vomm: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na only for Naija somebody go steal indomie and him punishment go pass the person wey steal billions. If metuh had colleted like 1.5 billion from the money, the case for be the reverse
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by MrMann1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nichobabe:
OP the difference is that when you are with EFCC, you get small respect as EFCC cell no be jail just like Dokpasi.

Metuh was with EFCC, but he go court to ask to be free but court send am go prison. When he was in EFCC cell, was he in handcuff?

Now instead of EFCC officer na prison warden dey follow am

Instead of EFCC bus na black maria dey carry am

He for stay with EFCC, if he know
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
OAFMods:

You are extremely demented.

Hahha Bro, you no try oooo someone who can't identify his right hand to left you used big vocab to address?

Let me help him out...... He said you are suffering from fantasy of anorexia. @OP
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Gaskia: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
docadams:

You are a tribalist.

NO....in my opinion, she is countering tribalism.
She has provided a logic that tends to support her suspicion. Your failure to counter her logic with superior reasoning gives you out as the actual tribalist without a pint of capacity to tolorate opposing view.
This is not much different from how extremists react.

Grow up.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by thewarrior72: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by girlfriendsnatc: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Duru1:

Per the bolded, are you serious? Your idiotic government had hard evidence still wants the guy to self-incriminate himself by singing. Nigerians are very illogical.

Actually this present government is probably the smartest we have ever had as a country. And FYI, nobody needs to force him to sing because this thief called Metuh is a talented musician that likes singing on his own. Didn't you hear his song? The lyrics are so beautiful. It goes like this:

"GEJ paid me with federal money for a personal service I did for GEJ. It was personal, and not the business of the State, yet it was State funds I took, not GEJ's personal earnings. So I'm not guilty and I will not return any money that I know belongs to the State."

In fact, with this kind of wonderful self-sabotaging music, Metuh will soon win Grammy award inside Kuje prison when his trial is over!

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Akaujaa(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dasuki was never remanded in prison custody but EFCC's but Metuh has a handcuff on him because he was remanded in prison custody.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
trolling is the game and sukkot is the name grin grin grin grin grin grin

thanks for the info. those are my two new troll words on ndigbo threads lolz
See this Yoruba man. Troublemaker tongue cheesy
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by thewarrior72: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
tobyke:
And some idiots wanna make sectional statement from this cos of ignorance and mischief. A clear criminal called olisah Metuh, said categorically that he won't return a dime. I guess he will rot in prisons if he fails to pay the bailout money complete. Am from same state with him and will only associate my self with success made in the right way just like kids that made the whole nation and my state proud in singapore. These people are the only people we should know and publicise their names as future leaders of our country rather than a scandalous criminal called Olisah Metuh. Even the rubbish PDP he was running his mouth for has abandoned him.
Ofeke who asked u of ur danm state? A pathetic nonentity like u have no opinion, neither now nor in a million years to come, same to all the sorry ars family members of urs. Nkapi
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by sokera: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
hedonistic:

Stop talking rubbish. It has just been revealed that the useless Minister of Interior Dambazau personally gave the order for Metuh to be handcuffed and embarrassed deliberately, branding him an "enemy of the state". You can find out more about that if you care. This is all ridiculous.
you are the one talkig rubbish , let me educate you , Metuh is in kuje prison while Dasuki is still in EFCC custody ...
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:

Thanks.

Dasuki and others, including Shuaibu Salisu, a director of finance and administration at the office of the national security adviser, and Abinu Baba-Kusa appeared 2 twice in court without been Cuffed.

What can you say over that ?

Did they come from prison or EFCC custody?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Tarzaa(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

That dude is talking gibberish like a drunk magician, so his source must be a magic mirror, a crystal ball, a decayed skull, or 22 bottles of gulder!
hahhahahahaha!
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by wexyee: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:
Am Not here to support or power Tribalism neither am i here to say anything political , Even thought the people in Question were from the same political party.

This reminds me of Shagari house arrest while Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri. One Nigeria Indeed. What did you understand about this pictures..Olisa Metuh appears in court with handcuffed while Sambo Dasuki appears in court without handcuffed, Nigerian Government what is really happening. Think of that my People . A true Christian or Muslim must not try to hide the Truth Behind this Topic.

Olisah Metuh Offence
He was charged with seven counts of money laundering involving the sum of N400m, part of the $2.1bn arms fund.

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.
He is the man sharing the $2.1bn arms fund.

From http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

Cc; lalasticlala , lets be sincere about this
u knew well that nurse metuh... refuse to cooperate right? viviangist u fall my hand.. so you are also a tribalist? hmm na wa oh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.