Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference (56764 Views)

Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by ihearYou(m): 12:48am On Jan 20, 2016
viviangist2:
Am Not here to support or power Tribalism neither am i here to say anything political , Even thought the people in Question were from the same political party.

This reminds me of Shagari house arrest while Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri. One Nigeria Indeed. What did you understand about this pictures..Olisa Metuh appears in court with handcuffed while Sambo Dasuki appears in court without handcuffed, Nigerian Government what is really happening. Think of that my People . A true Christian or Muslim must not try to hide the Truth Behind this Topic.

Olisah Metuh Offence
He was charged with seven counts of money laundering involving the sum of N400m, part of the $2.1bn arms fund.

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.
He is the man sharing the $2.1bn arms fund.

From http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

Cc; lalasticlala , lets be sincere about this

U refused or deliberately ignored d MAJOR difference in d two appearances. While Dasuki came to court with d EFCC who treat detainees with some modicum of respect,Metuh was brought to court by d wardens of Kuje prison. D question now is: Do warders take their "guests" to court with handcuffs in accordance with d law or not? This ethnic colouration to this very simple matter is very disgusting. Metuh and co ruined d Country,but because he is our "brother" we must jump to his defence. What a way to think.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Lionsclaw: 1:51am On Jan 20, 2016
docadams:

You are a tribalist.
****What the girl pointed is unfortunately correct. What is tribal in the issue. Was she the one who asked the fg to handcuff metuh. Who deserved to be handcuffed brw the 2 men.
Mumu idio.t
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 20, 2016
Mynd44:
Is it no pretty obvious that he was in cuffs because something changed? The first time he was brought to court, was goin cuffs? That shoukd tell you something changed in that space of time
and you be mod? SMH....Oga ade when you don't have something tangible to stay is better to stay quiet.......what is something changed?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by RealYaks: 2:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by RealYaks: 2:46am On Jan 20, 2016
viviangist2:
Am Not here to support or power Tribalism neither am i here to say anything political , Even thought the people in Question were from the same political party.

This reminds me of Shagari house arrest while Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri. One Nigeria Indeed. What did you understand about this pictures..Olisa Metuh appears in court with handcuffed while Sambo Dasuki appears in court without handcuffed, Nigerian Government what is really happening. Think of that my People . A true Christian or Muslim must not try to hide the Truth Behind this Topic.

Olisah Metuh Offence
He was charged with seven counts of money laundering involving the sum of N400m, part of the $2.1bn arms fund.

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.

From http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

Your answer in just one sentence after you check the pictures AGAIN carefully without sentiment, tribalism and ISLAMAPHOBIC.

Thats the difference between EFCC custody and PRISON custody. grin

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Wyttcat: 5:08am On Jan 20, 2016
Good he's restrained, he can't be allowed to throw punches at the agents since he's belligerent and unstable with tendency to engage the security in a brawl. He may even be planning to commit suicide in jail.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by presidentMZ: 5:34am On Jan 20, 2016
viviangist2:

Olisah Metuh Offence

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.

This is because Metuh is in Prison custody seeking for bail, while dasuki is in EFCC custody
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by akanbiaa(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2016
Dasuki did not resist arrest, he cooperated and behaved maturely and he was treated as such.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by misgab: 6:28am On Jan 20, 2016
the President should be seen as not a partial or tribalistic manager of human and material resources

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by akanbiaa(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2016
hedonistic:

Stop talking rubbish. It has just been revealed that the useless Minister of Interior Dambazau personally gave the order for Metuh to be handcuffed and embarrassed deliberately, branding him an "enemy of the state". You can find out more about that if you care. This is all ridiculous.
An allegation against the Minsiter of the Federal Republic without proof. Nigeria is indeed lenient, try that in advance country and be sued.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by madskills(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2016
Give WAt belong to EFCC to EFCC and give wat belong to PRISON to PRISON....gbam!
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by iamkneeyi: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Metuh was handcuffed because he tried to resist arrest, he made a false public hearing on his alleged allegations .
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by makaveli1(m): 7:05am On Jan 20, 2016
What yall dont understand is dat Metuh is just an ordinary man and Dasuki? A graduate of the nigerian defence academy and a military colonel. He must be accorded some level of courtesy until proven guilty and not Just treated like a common criminal, ask those who know and they'll tell u.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 20, 2016
One is with prison guards while the other is with efcc
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by MikeB3(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2016
We never see anything! Sebi na we vote for change! And here come the change! I pity all of you that is in support of this dictatorship and revenge mission by this present government, you shall all regret it!
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by patani(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2016
Dasuki was violent during statement writing while dasuki was not.. Thats the diff
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Candyrain(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2016
MrMcJay:

Please, pay no mind to her. She has the scruples of an alley cat.
Ever since she posted the picture of that lady shot at the IPOB protest as her sister and splashed it for the world to see just to gain traffic to her blog, I lost all respect i had for her.

Must you resort to blackmail?
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by ProfDumbledor(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=sukkot post=42140080] just negodu undecided[/quot
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by patani(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=ProfDumbledor post=42147747][/quote]

Dasuki was violent during statement writing while dasuki was not.. Thats the diff
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by kulekaa(m): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2016
viviangist2:

Thanks.

Dasuki and others, including Shuaibu Salisu, a director of finance and administration at the office of the national security adviser, and Abinu Baba-Kusa appeared 2 twice in court without been Cuffed.

What can you say over that ?
enough, mk person hear word abeg
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by mrDennis(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2016
hedonistic:

Stop talking rubbish. It has just been revealed that the useless Minister of Interior Dambazau personally gave the order for Metuh to be handcuffed and embarrassed deliberately, branding him an "enemy of the state". You can find out more about that if you care. This is all ridiculous.

Sorry but quote your OWN source... Jeez
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2016
2boiz:
Afterall, Na both of dem appear in court.
But wait o, dis hausa man wey dey walk without handcuffs get more charges dan Metuh nah undecided

you guys dont seems to know the reason

1. ATM Dasuki was in EFCC custody as at the time he appeared in court so he could not be handcuff

2. YAM eater metuh was with EFCC and nothing like handcuff but immediately he was transferred to prison officers the next na handcuff for sure
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by fuke(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2016
viviangist2:

Olisah Metuh Offence

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.

i do not understand why people cannot understand the simple reason why Metuh was hand-cuffed.

He did not cooperate with his interviewers to the extent that he tore the statement he wrote.
He exhibited violence and should be treated as such.

In any case. IG Tafa Balogun was chained to court and the Yorubas did not go to the market for it.

The man who took M400 blood money deserves no respect.

He is not a political prisoner but a criminal

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by ProfDumbledor(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
You won't go nowhere with this mindset as a blogger. This is one hell of an idiotic thread to say the least. Tufiakwa!! Just about all of you are the same.

Just the other day when Metuh was brought to court, your brothers praised him for being "defiant" and "acting like a boss, looking fresh, as he had his hand in his pocket.

Now the situation has changed and you run to show us differences between how they appeared in court. Why didn't you show us the other pic of him in all his "swagg"??

You just showed what you are really made of with this useless thread. I wonder why Mynd44 didn't close it. I wonder why APC heavies like Modath who commented on the fp didn't upload that pic of Metuh with hands in his pockets.

What a shameful thread.

Were it not for the fact I'd get banned, I would have cursed the mod who moved this trash to the fp.

How would you respond to the picture below?
You still have not addressed the issue raised by d op. Why was he handicuffed while appearing in court, when Dasuki has walked freely and majestically into court on several ocassions? If u don't have an idea just shut up and stop reigning mindless insults on Vivian. Does your own picture answer her question? No. As for blogging, you don't know anything about it. So just go back into ur coccoon of ignorance and tarry.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by bugativeron: 8:12am On Jan 20, 2016
viviangist2:

Olisah Metuh Offence

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.

And you want non Igbo to visit your blog site with this kind of divisive posting. You have lost some people forever because you have been given out as a tribalist. I Dont think Linda start like this. Work on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by yjgm(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2016
viviangist2:
Am i right or wrong
See more click http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference
You are wrong. The difference is that Dasuki then, as the picture depicts was with the EFCC (and remember while Metuh was with the EFCC he wasn't handcuffed) while Metuh's picture see him in prison's officials hand.
I suspect something happened to warrant Metuh's handcuffing.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by olanshi: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2016
Viviangist is really short sighted! Don't use your blog to cause confusion to the States!

Get your fact right and don't use your blog to promote tribal differences!
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by shammah1(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2016
You're not making point yet until you show us Dasuki's pics with handcuffs
modath:

You are a divisive element, well done!! undecided

Did Dasuki form "DON'T ASK, WONT TELL"

*modified* ...

Viviangist, seems you missed these pic in your tirade..

Cc Omenka... Didn't want to go hard on a lady but ahe really tried it, totally uncool, she should know better!!

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by muhakeem(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2016
2boiz:
Afterall, Na both of dem appear in court.
But wait o, dis hausa man wey dey walk without handcuffs get more charges dan Metuh nah undecided
metu came to court from prison while Dasuki came to court from efcc den
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by GaniLAb(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2016
Metuh can run faster than Dasunki. Someone that chew the statement written by him can run away without handcuff.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Ahsat: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2016
viviangist2:
Am i right or wrong
See more click http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

U are partial. what is thier reaction wen dey are in custody, who among dem roaring sayin dat dey want poisin him jst bcoz dey ask him to eat, how among dem tie a statement tryin to swallow it? who vow dat he wol nt return d money he receive he rather die than to return. pls among dem who try to behave like a criminal. in any u do try and justice nt selfish.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by malawi101(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2016
viviangist2:

Olisah Metuh Offence

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.

Dasuki was cooperative, Metuh was stuborn. Metuh said he would rather die than to refund the largese. You see the difference?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students / 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.