Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference (56766 Views)

Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by omenka(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:

My super Mod , i will start from thanking you not to close my thread this time.
But for your point in the thread , please can you specify us with the change that occured while Metuh was in the prison , which he is even back to now. https://www.nairaland.com/2876637/metuh-returns-prison-after-bail
You won't go nowhere with this mindset as a blogger. This is one hell of an idiotic thread to say the least. Tufiakwa!! Just about all of you are the same.

Just the other day when Metuh was brought to court, your brothers praised him for being "defiant" and "acting like a boss, looking fresh, as he had his hand in his pocket.

Now the situation has changed and you run to show us differences between how they appeared in court. Why didn't you show us the other pic of him in all his "swagg"??

You just showed what you are really made of with this useless thread. I wonder why Mynd44 didn't close it. I wonder why APC heavies like Modath who commented on the fp didn't upload that pic of Metuh with hands in his pockets.

What a shameful thread.

Were it not for the fact I'd get banned, I would have cursed the mod who moved this trash to the fp.

How would you respond to the picture below?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by sukkot: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

See this Yoruba man. Troublemaker tongue cheesy
just negodu undecided

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by blackprowler: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nichobabe:
OP the difference is that when you are with EFCC, you get small respect as EFCC cell no be jail just like Dokpasi.

Metuh was with EFCC, but he go court to ask to be free but court send am go prison. When he was in EFCC cell, was he in handcuff?

Now instead of EFCC officer na prison warden dey follow am

Instead of EFCC bus na black maria dey carry am

He for stay with EFCC, if he know

This is likely to be true and I sincerely thank you for the point. You see, if we made a little effort to understand things, all these tribal and religious angles will drop
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Ishilove: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
just negodu undecided
Lmaaaao!

Mschhew
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by oladre: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
So we r actually debating on the level of luxurious treatment dished out to these thieves. Shows how low we have stooped as a people.

Vivian blog look for something more meaningful 4o engage our thoughts not these.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thank u for the observation. The guy is so dumb and wicked
ProfDumbledor:

I thought a super mod is suppose to be one who is intellectually sound, judgementally unbiased, politically sagacious and socially responsible. But this man is totally bereft of these qualities. Seun, u need to seriously reconsider ur decision, cos I think Mind 44 is not FIT for the job. What he does well is to irrationally ban people and delete their posts.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Jabioro: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Metuh was stubborn uncooperative and he also tore the first evidence statement he wrote.. So by destroyed the first statement. y himself show that he has damage government property ..be is a criminal and should be treated as such .
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Emmau0091(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
U dey talk like woman. I mean woman with no brain.. Type like them too. #STOPTHAT# When person cours ur papa' Stop that ..

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by klbakare(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:
Am Not here to support or power Tribalism neither am i here to say anything political , Even thought the people in Question were from the same political party.

This reminds me of Shagari house arrest while Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri. One Nigeria Indeed. What did you understand about this pictures..Olisa Metuh appears in court with handcuffed while Sambo Dasuki appears in court without handcuffed, Nigerian Government what is really happening. Think of that my People . A true Christian or Muslim must not try to hide the Truth Behind this Topic.

Olisah Metuh Offence
He was charged with seven counts of money laundering involving the sum of N400m, part of the $2.1bn arms fund.

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.
He is the man sharing the $2.1bn arms fund.

From http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

Cc; lalasticlala , lets be sincere about this

sambo dasuki is an ex-military officer and national security adviser hence some iota of respect for him but metuh is just an ordinary spokesperson.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by plaetton: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
modath:

You are a divisive element, well done!! undecided

Did Dasuki form "DON'T ASK, WONT TELL"

Very silly statement.
I hope you're joking, because I don't expect any sensible adult to think in such a kindergarten way.

A picture says a thousand words.

The pictures says in a clear and loud voice that there are two category of Nigerians, even when facing criminal charges.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by philipobiz: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:
Am i right or wrong
See more click http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

The difference in the security agencies tells you how they work. You don't know that prison staff are meaner than EFCC. Let Dasuki enter their hands. You will see how he will be treated.
EFCC staff are jentle men compared to prison staff
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Unfathomable: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ezemarcel:
E get the kind money wey u go thief ehh ... U go become a chairman

no be small chairmo. there's this other picture I saw, he was reading newspaper in court. I don't care what happens to dasuki, my focus is on metuh
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by phreakabit(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
docadams:

You are a tribalist.

You are a blabbering buffoon cum moronic ape !
Ethnicity and politics would always be the bane of this country.
The truth is glaringly obvious to even Ray Charles, but you can't see past ethno-political lines.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by phreakabit(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
klbakare:

sambo dasuki is an ex-military officer and national security adviser hence some iota of respect for him but metuh is just an ordinary spokesperson.

Is that suppose to be an excuse? . .
Surely mate, you know deep down inside that wasn't a convincing excuse.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by shegra58: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
docadams:

that's what u get if u r forming Rambo with security agent,him dey chop paper like cockroach dem ask him no talk and beside dem dey chain first class lunatics for yaba not d one wey don get better shocked
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by phreakabit(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Jabioro:
Metuh was stubborn uncooperative and he also tore the first evidence statement he wrote.. So by destroyed the first statement. y himself show that he has damage government property ..be is a criminal and should be treated as such .

So based on your theory, if a band of robbers attack a bank, dressed in 3 piece Italian pinstripe suites, rob the bank in gentlemanly conduct, but somehow get apprehended. They would/should be given special noncriminal like treatment based on their demeanour?
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by onunwa21(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dasuki is cooperative while Metuh is not
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Scholarforever: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
docadams:

You are a tribalist.
Address d issue raised. Leave tribe out of it. Sauce for goose is sauce for gander.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by perryy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Fu*k one Nigeria, fu*k Buhari.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by modath(f): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
plaetton:

A picture says a thousand words.

The pictures says in a clear and loud voice that there are two category of Nigerians, .

Who does this look like , his first appearance in court.

Dasuki has never been remanded in Kuje, get your story right next time, & think twice before you quote me next time, i don't have time for such pedestrian nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Thatitan234(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:

Thanks.

Dasuki and others, including Shuaibu Salisu, a director of finance and administration at the office of the national security adviser, and Abinu Baba-Kusa appeared 2 twice in court without been Cuffed.

What can you say over that ?

Seems you are yet to understand some basic protocols.

when you are placed in efcc or DSS custody you cannot be cuffed. but not when you are being brought out of a black maria.

dasuki, bello haliru, salisu and others appeared in court from efcc and/or DSS custody not prisons.

moreover when metuh first appeared in court was he cuffed?? No, and that's Cuz he was brought in from efcc custody not kuje
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by klbakare(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
phreakabit:

Is that suppose to be an excuse? . .
Surely mate, you know deep down inside that wasn't a convincing excuse.

how about we put it this way....if jonathan were to be arrested on this money laundering issue, the respect he will be given may not be the same as what dasuki will get. is that understandable? personalties are respected more than each other.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by yhkana(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
I wan sleep
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by northernboy: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Buhari is a coward and a lunatic ; shame to him and APC, I thought APC has come to change things for the better, but it's just a pity, the table will turn soon.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by plaetton: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
modath:

Who does this look like , his first appearance in court.

Dasuki has never been remanded in Kuje, get your story right next time, & think twice before you quote me next time, i don't have time for such pedestrian nonsense!

You still haven't made any sense.

No matter what kindergarten logic you try to rationalize the clearly obvious,

The picture and circumstances of the two men clearly portray " The tale of the two accused .
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by phreakabit(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
klbakare:

how about we put it this way....if jonathan were to be arrested on this money laundering issue, the respect he will be given may not be the same as what dasuki will get. is that understandable? personalties are respected more than each other.

Agreeable theory fact, but is only applicable to Nigeria.
A criminal is a criminal, regardless of their hierarchical standing in Social stratification.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by ay044: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Stop wailing balderdash! I has also been revealed that Chief Olisah Metuh threatened the prosecutors. So which is the authentic story mine or yours? Only God knows so it is ignorance that makes you and your ilk believe your wailing deserves "probative value" if you know what that means.
U don't av to accept ds but deep within u, u know some animals are more equal dn others just as ur oga @ d top once said
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by ay044: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2016
northernboy:
Buhari is a coward and a lunatic ; shame to him and APC, I thought APC has come to change things for the better, but it's just a pity, the table will turn soon.
Obviously, u are part of ds agents of demonic change! Thank God u don born again, ur sins are hereby forgiven. Go and vote no more Apc else a worse tyranical change dn ds comes.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by ay044: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2016
northernboy:
Obviously, u are part of ds agents of demonic change! Thank God u don born again sha, ur sins are hereby forgiven. Go and vote no more Apc else a worse tyranical change dn ds comes.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by kcsmile: 12:22am On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by dantori(m): 12:27am On Jan 20, 2016
viviangist2:
Am Not here to support or power Tribalism neither am i here to say anything political , Even thought the people in Question were from the same political party.

This reminds me of Shagari house arrest while Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri. One Nigeria Indeed. What did you understand about this pictures..Olisa Metuh appears in court with handcuffed while Sambo Dasuki appears in court without handcuffed, Nigerian Government what is really happening. Think of that my People . A true Christian or Muslim must not try to hide the Truth Behind this Topic.

Olisah Metuh Offence
He was charged with seven counts of money laundering involving the sum of N400m, part of the $2.1bn arms fund.

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.
He is the man sharing the $2.1bn arms fund.

From http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

Cc; lalasticlala , lets be sincere about this

I'll tell you the difference but next time use your senses, Dasuki was brought to court by EFCC while Metuh was brought to court by the Prison officials where the court said he should be remanded earlier so That's the way Prison officials bring prisoners Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by ngoziama: 12:39am On Jan 20, 2016
Nichobabe:
OP the difference is that when you are with EFCC, you get small respect as EFCC cell no be jail just like Dokpasi.

Metuh was with EFCC, but he go court to ask to be free but court send am go prison. When he was in EFCC cell, was he in handcuff?

Now instead of EFCC officer na prison warden dey follow am

Instead of EFCC bus na black maria dey carry am

He for stay with EFCC, if he know

Rubbish.even the boko haram guy that was accused of nyanya bomb blast hardly appeared in court in handcuffs. Call a spade a spade.Nigeria is not one and dont even argue that.If you insult me then just like happy new year, I wish you same as regards expected insults.mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.