Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference (56789 Views)

Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by LUKINGUY(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Check the two picture carefully. These two pictures are not right to be compared. One is accompanied with EFCC the other is accompanied with Prison Warders. For wailing sake you never brought us dasuki picture with the prison warder but an old pic when he was still at EFCC custody or rather compare when Olisa Metu was at EFCC custody. We know your motive that you want to be another ethnic confusion but you have failed. If you re found wanting you would be treated worst than that .
viviangist2:
Am Not here to support or power Tribalism neither am i here to say anything political , Even thought the people in Question were from the same political party.

This reminds me of Shagari house arrest while Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri. One Nigeria Indeed. What did you understand about this pictures..Olisa Metuh appears in court with handcuffed while Sambo Dasuki appears in court without handcuffed, Nigerian Government what is really happening. Think of that my People . A true Christian or Muslim must not try to hide the Truth Behind this Topic.

Olisah Metuh Offence
He was charged with seven counts of money laundering involving the sum of N400m, part of the $2.1bn arms fund.

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.
He is the man sharing the $2.1bn arms fund.

From http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

Cc; lalasticlala , lets be sincere about this

15 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by lloydpras: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
I can only see A Calm Goat and A Stubborn Goat

14 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Mackson01: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Stop all this tribalism nonsense. Don't you see dasuki on channel paraded with handcuffs. Tune to channel for news at 10 , you will see. Criminal na criminal regardless of tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by porshuch: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:
Am i right or wrong
pls if you can see, metuh is coming from prison and dasuki from EFcc.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by topearos(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
jayriginal:
Dasuki spent longer in detention without trial. Why didn't you add that as one of the differences?
. Is he not the one sharing the YAM? Let him rot in Jail.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by treach(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Nichobabe post=42130986]OP the difference is that when you are with EFCC, you get small respect as EFCC cell no be jail just like Dokpasi.

Metuh was with EFCC, but he go court to ask to be free but court send am go prison. When he was in EFCC cell, was he in handcuff?

Now instead of EFCC officer na prison warden dey follow am

Instead of EFCC bus na black maria dey carry am

He for stay with EFCC, if he know

U just said it all.. Both are coming from different homes. EFCC and KUJO...

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
docadams:

You are a tribalist.

You are an epitome of dishonesty.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Kaizeshoze12345: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
First of all, for you to consider the possibility that it was tribalistic needs some analysis.
Was it in the same court? were they detained in the same facility? do you know the rapport Dasuki has with his detainers? do you know whether Dasuki settles them well not to cuff him? do you know whether metuh decided to chop alone and they decided to show him in handcuffs? Hausa or no hausa or Muslim or christian or whatever, we should not look at things from this poster's dangerous perspective or else we would be headed the wrong way. We should please stop being stupidly tribalistic and see things as they really are.

6 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by StPete: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Metuh was alleged to have torn and eaten his statement. Dasuki did not. That's why one is handcuffed and the other is not

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by meforyou1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:

My super Mod , i will start from thanking you not to close my thread this time.
But for your point in the thread , please can you specify us with the change that occured while Metuh was in the prison , which he is even back to now. https://www.nairaland.com/2876637/metuh-returns-prison-after-bail
he is not a supermod o. He's just an ordinary mod like other ordinary mods
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by omogin(f): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
docadams:

You are a tribalist.
She's is not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Orikinla(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
OP, how can you expect the same treatment for an errand boy of PDP and the ATM boss of former President Goodluck Jonathan? grin
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by mcjoe007: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:
Am i right or wrong
u are big tribalist.were u not d one posting news dat metuh was eating his statements? u are blogger who needs traffic but use ur blog to promote peace not this.
y didn't u add d duration of wen both were in detention without trials.

10 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by LydayBobo(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ezemarcel:
E get the kind money wey u go thief ehh ... U go become a chairman
lolz! He is lord of the cartel
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by thewarrior72: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
docadams:

You are a tribalist.
Shut the Bleep up, she's spot on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by jowa16: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Metuh don violate in right by destroyin d statemnt e wrote that y u see him in handcuff nd sambo dey comply

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by porshuch: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:
Am i right or wrong
I never knew you no get sense. Chai! and you called yourself a blogger, why not do your investigation properly. Blogger ndi aguu.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by princemillla(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ezemarcel:
E get the kind money wey u go thief ehh ... U go become a chairman

Even in police station, they will hail you and pamper you.

Try steal 100k na serious beating u go get cheesy grin
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by amdoyin82(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
docadams:

You are a tribalist.
she is a tribalist so also buhari. Until we understand oneness Nigeria we will continue to lack behind

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by mascot87(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Duru1:

Why did Metuh not come from EFCC custody? Is this not the same fight against corruption?

Na him talk say him wan go court o na him court send am go kuje prison
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by mildflame: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
METUH why U know TEAR the HANDCUFF abeg next time put a CHAIN round his NECK. Useless EWU

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by cyprus000: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
ACM10:

When one says the truth, she becomes a tribalist. But when she bashes Igbos, she becomes a nationalist.
[size=13pt]
Why waste your time on a pathetic fellow. A clown for that mattersad
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by golpen(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
LUKINGUY:
Check the two picture carefully. These two pictures are not right to be compared. One is accompanied with EFCC the other is accompanied with Prison Warders. For wailing sake you never brought us dasuki picture with the prison warder but an old pic when he was still at EFCC custody or rather compare when Olisa Metu was at EFCC custody. We know your motive that you want to be another ethnic confusion but you have failed. If you re found wanting you would be treated worst than that .

Don't mind them jare.

Let's say it is different treatment as they have shown us. Dasuki was a gentle man. He was accused and then he complied and started talking immediately, so he deserves to be treated gently.

Our METUHselah on the other side, first vowed not to return the money, argued with the operatives and even destroyed his statement and tried to chew it. He should be put in guantanamo. Person wey thief the billions sef no cry.

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by honeywealth75(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:
Am i right or wrong

I think bcuz metuh was in prison while dasuki was in the EFCC cell. That's all

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by olaide92(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
lloydpras:
I can only see A Calm Goat and A Stubborn Goat
you deserve two bottles of cold orijin. Bar man do ur work

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:
Am Not here to support or power Tribalism neither am i here to say anything political , Even thought the people in Question were from the same political party.

This reminds me of Shagari house arrest while Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri. One Nigeria Indeed. What did you understand about this pictures..Olisa Metuh appears in court with handcuffed while Sambo Dasuki appears in court without handcuffed, Nigerian Government what is really happening. Think of that my People . A true Christian or Muslim must not try to hide the Truth Behind this Topic.

Olisah Metuh Offence
He was charged with seven counts of money laundering involving the sum of N400m, part of the $2.1bn arms fund.

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.

From http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

you are very wrong ...why? Its either you are a konk tribalist or you are ignorant of the fact that when you are arrested by security operatives and you start to coperate imediately, you will be treated fairly but if you try to be stuborn by swallowing or destroying evidents you will be treated with maximum security.

7 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Andiebest(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
It is a norm that prisoners are handcuffed while been taking to court. Was Dasuki coming from Prison? Pls check the difference btw cell and prison before you comment. It is when it has been established that there is clear departure from standard practice that you start crying fowl. But let me ask this, why do many Ibos have "victim mentality"? or is it just a complex issue?

8 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by chosengocap: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Metuh's bail condition is 400 million for a 400 millions offence but that of the Fulani Dasuki is 250 million naira for a $2.1 billion dollars.
Mehhhhnnnnn I don't blame Nnamdi Kanu for calling Nigeria a zoo. Only in an animal farm will you see such.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmmm na waoo
check my signature to see how i make $10-30 daily. legit this one no be from dasuki money oooo.
Take action now or never make it online
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mynd44:

If he was not cuffed the first time does it not send a message? Did you bother to look at the pictures of when he was first in court?

Perhaps you should think of writting a petition to the Prison Service and ask for an explanation before you churn out speculative and sensational articles/posts.

Ciao

my guy common lock up, is he facing armed robbery charges or charges for a violent crime that he should be handcuffed?

Tribalism in Nigeria stretches down to prison sef
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Enice(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
The difference is that Dasuki is under EFCC custody while Metuh is in prison. Recall that when Metuh was with the EFCC, a picture of him making calls with a plasma TV in the background was posted here by Cramjones. That tells you that you are made comfortable when you are with the EFCC

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by shamecurls(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:

Olisah Metuh Offence

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.

Nichobabe post=42130986:
OP the difference is that when you are with EFCC, you get small respect as EFCC cell no be jail just like Dokpasi.

Metuh was with EFCC, but he go court to ask to be free but court send am go prison. When he was in EFCC cell, was he in handcuff?

Now instead of EFCC officer na prison warden dey follow am

Instead of EFCC bus na black maria dey carry am

He for stay with EFCC, if he know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) / Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.