Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference (56763 Views)

Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by girlfriendsnatc: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:
Am Not here to support or power Tribalism neither am i here to say anything political , Even thought the people in Question were from the same political party.

This reminds me of Shagari house arrest while Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri. One Nigeria Indeed. What did you understand about this pictures..Olisa Metuh appears in court with handcuffed while Sambo Dasuki appears in court without handcuffed, Nigerian Government what is really happening. Think of that my People . A true Christian or Muslim must not try to hide the Truth Behind this Topic.

Olisah Metuh Offence
He was charged with seven counts of money laundering involving the sum of N400m, part of the $2.1bn arms fund.

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.
He is the man sharing the $2.1bn arms fund.

From http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

Cc; lalasticlala , lets be sincere about this

Difference is: one thief was cooperative with the investigators to expose his fellow accomplices, while the other thief was an unremorseful arrogant recalcitrant fool that thought he was unsinkable like the Titanic, until EFCC hit him with hard evidence like an iceberg. Anyway, viviangist2 goan face ur amebo work and leave politics for unbiased discerning intelligent people. Politics is not for people insinuating unfounded conspiracies or asking dumb questions. #Nansense

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by sukkot: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
what tribe is metuh ?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by anonimi: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by abeyvita(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dasuki came to court from efcc custody, while Mr metuh came from the prison, prison is different from custody
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Ama80(f): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
One is 5% while d other is 95%.chikena.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by davolas(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
will simply say dis poster dnt knw wat his sayn y do I av to waste ma mb to open dis sh****t..
imagine a looter tearing a statement also placing a treat wat does dat show, do u had of such frm dasuki padi tink well dem suppose chain ehn leg follow as ehn no drop d money jejely ehn go drop am tru bail nw, blacksensed old idiot.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Stylz69(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:
Am Not here to support or power Tribalism neither am i here to say anything political , Even thought the people in Question were from the same political party.

This reminds me of Shagari house arrest while Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri. One Nigeria Indeed. What did you understand about this pictures..Olisa Metuh appears in court with handcuffed while Sambo Dasuki appears in court without handcuffed, Nigerian Government what is really happening. Think of that my People . A true Christian or Muslim must not try to hide the Truth Behind this Topic.

Olisah Metuh Offence
He was charged with seven counts of money laundering involving the sum of N400m, part of the $2.1bn arms fund.

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.

From http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-and-olisah-metuhs-appearance-in-court-the-difference

Those two EFCC officials in the photo with Dasuki are touts!!! Especially the one in front of him. They seized my two phones telling me they had to run 'forensics' on them even after I argued that I wasn't involved in their case against ...... Anyway, I've done a remote wipe of the two devices so I wish them luck in their 'forensics'... Touts
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by texazzpete(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
anonimi:

Fixed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

And this type of ad - stoking the flames of tribalism - is the 'next level democracy' you preach about in your signature?

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by LastProphet: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Andiebest:
It is a norm that prisoners are handcuffed while been taking to court. Was Dasuki coming from Prison? Pls check the difference btw cell and prison before you comment. It is when it has been established that there is clear departure from standard practice that you start crying fowl. But let me ask this, why do many Ibos have "victim mentality"? or is it just a complex issue?

in ibo culture every thief or dishonest person is the victim, the fault is of another person, ibos believe a thief only steals due to circumstances created by those that 'hate him ', this is how ibos think my brother

7 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Tarzaa(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nichobabe:
OP the difference is that when you are with EFCC, you get small respect as EFCC cell no be jail just like Dokpasi.

Metuh was with EFCC, but he go court to ask to be free but court send am go prison. When he was in EFCC cell, was he in handcuff?

Now instead of EFCC officer na prison warden dey follow am

Instead of EFCC bus na black maria dey carry am

He for stay with EFCC, if he know
Gbam
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by lamalang(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
The difference is the other agree say him collect the money and share it and he is cooperating while the other collect money but him no wan agree him collect money and him no wan cooperate

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by ogmaskman: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
hedonistic:

Stop talking rubbish. It has just been revealed that the useless Minister of Interior Dambazau personally gave the order for Metuh to be handcuffed and embarrassed deliberately, branding him an "enemy of the state". You can find out more about that if you care. This is all ridiculous.

Abeg show me the link. This will make an interesting read.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by texazzpete(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
This spiteful, mischievous and tribalistic blogger wannabe is back again to stoke flames here. I guess the idea is to gather enough material for a "Nairalanders condemn Buhari" post on her blog.

Easiest way to deal with the likes of her is to simply not visit her blog. Don't give her anymore page clicks.

8 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by kings09(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
I tot I was d only 1 seeing such. Dasuki too shld be in handcuffs knowing he z d source of the shared funds
modath:

You are a divisive element, well done!! undecided

Did Dasuki form "DON'T ASK, WONT TELL"
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Tarzaa(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
hedonistic:

Stop talking rubbish. It has just been revealed that the useless Minister of Interior Dambazau personally gave the order for Metuh to be handcuffed and embarrassed deliberately, branding him an "enemy of the state". You can find out more about that if you care. This is all ridiculous.
Source please...

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by wuramini(f): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
see their face agbaya them 😈😈😬😊Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by samento: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
hedonistic:

Is Metuh friend of the state?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by girlfriendsnatc: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
anonimi:

Fixed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Cut the crap! Why not state Shagari's crime and Ekwueme's crime, and state a sensible case whether or not it was commensurate with the punishment. Other than that, your depiction is complete absurdity prostituting for the attention of fools!

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mynd44:
Is it no pretty obvious that he was in cuffs because something changed? The first time he was brought to court, was goin cuffs? That shoukd tell you something changed in that space of time
I thought a super mod is suppose to be one who is intellectually sound, judgementally unbiased, politically sagacious and socially responsible. But this man is totally bereft of these qualities. Seun, u need to seriously reconsider ur decision, cos I think Mind 44 is not FIT for the job. What he does well is to irrationally ban people and delete their posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by lamalang(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
texazzpete:

And this type of ad - stoking the flames of tribalism - is the 'next level democracy' you preach about in your signature?
guy Shagari no steal, he still de broke for him village but ekweme stole that's the diff
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
what tribe is metuh ?

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by anonimi: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
texazzpete:

This is misplaced aggression and plus misdirected message.
The one stoking tribalism flame is the man who gives preferential treatment to his own people for his VENGEANCE mission cloaked in the robes of fighting corruption.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Duru1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

Difference is: one thief was cooperative with the investigators to expose his fellow accomplices, while the other thief was an unremorseful arrogant recalcitrant fool that thought he was unsinkable like the Titanic, until EFCC hit him with hard evidence like an iceberg. Anyway, viviangist2 goan face ur amebo work and leave politics for unbiased discerning intelligent people. Politics is not for people insinuating unfounded conspiracies or asking dumb questions. #Nansense

Per the bolded, are you serious? Your idiotic government had hard evidence still wants the guy to self-incriminate himself by singing. Nigerians are very illogical.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by marlockj: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
viviangist2:

Olisah Metuh Offence

Dasuki Sambo's Offence.

With or without chains!!!! They are all criminals and inside cell....

Chain is nothing compared to bail of 400m....

Who cares chain or no chain the all went to court...
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Ahmeduana(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
geesilver:
APC want to take revenge
AS FAR AS AM CONCERN BUHARI IS NOT FIGHTING CORRUPTION, REMEMBER WHAT THAT MIDGET OF A GOVERNOR CALL EL RUFAI SAID, THAT THEY WILL REVENGE EVERY SINGLE BLOOD OF AREWA (BOKO HARAM) SPILLED DURING JONATHAN REGIME, SO THIS IS NOT WAR AGAINSTCORRUPTION BUT TRIBAL WAR AND THEY ARE GOING TO REGRET IT

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by girlfriendsnatc: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Tarzaa:

Source please...

That dude is talking gibberish like a drunk magician, so his source must be a magic mirror, a crystal ball, a decayed skull, or 22 bottles of gulder!
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by sukkot: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

is he igbo ? and while you are answering that also tell me what is
' just negodu ' and onyoshi.

thanks in advance
cool

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
texazzpete:
This spiteful, mischievous and tribalistic blogger wannabe is back again to stoke flames here. I guess the idea is to gather enough material for a "Nairalanders condemn Buhari" post on her blog.

Easiest way to deal with the likes of her is to simply not visit her blog. Don't give her anymore page clicks.
I believe the correct phrase is 'ruthlessly dishonest'.

She is way over her head here. Let her stick to entertainment

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by thewarrior72: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
When one take a holistic look on this thread, u will notice one thing, those who are defending and twisting such fragrant display of prejudice between these two accused elder states men are from southwest axis. Well, as for me, I'm not surprised at all because this has been their stand and modus operandi when those from across the niger is concern. Time shall tell.
Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
is he igbo ? and while you are answering that also tell me what is
' just negodu ' and onyoshi.

thanks in advance
cool
Lol. Sukkot stick to the theme of the post and stop tribalising the thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference by profmallory(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
One eats paper, the other at least till date only reads the paper. We can afford to loose all our court papers so please contain him..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Daughter Kehinde's Wedding: Jonathan, Patience, Osinbajo Attend / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students / 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.