Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,305 members, 7,867,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Hadeeth Of The Day - Islam for Muslims (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hadeeth Of The Day (49900 Views)

The Twelve Caliph Hadeeth / The Hadeeth Of The Eleven Women : Sahih Muslim / Hadeeth Or Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2011
Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) said: If you never felt pain or experienced problems, how would you know I'm the Healer?; If you never made a mistake, how would you know I'm the Forgiver?; If you were never hurt, how would you know I am the Comforter? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me? -
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 6:19am On Jan 20, 2011
Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 624:

Narrated Anas (R.A):Allah's Apostle(Saw) said,
"Help your brother, whether he is an oppresso[/b]r or he is an [b]oppressed one.
People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?"
The Prophet(saw) said, "By preventing him from oppressing others."
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2011
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "If anyone calls others to follow right guidance, his reward will be equivalent to those who follow him (in righteousness) without their reward being diminished in any respect, and if anyone invites others to follow error, the sin, w, ill be equivalent to that of the people who follow him (in sinfulness) without their sins being diminished in any respect".[b][/b]

[Muslim]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 7:14am On Jan 21, 2011
Abu Huraira (r.a.) reported: The prophet (Saw) :
"Allah will cover up on the day of Resurrection the defects of the one who covers up the defects of the others [/b]of [b]this world".

[Muslim]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
It was related that Abu Sa'id al-Khudri said, "He said to me, 'A time will come upon people when the best property of a Muslim will be some sheep which he takes to the peaks of the mountains and to places where the rain falls, in order to flee out of the fear that his deen will be tempted."

Sahih Al Bukhari. The Book of Virtues. Hadith No. 3405.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2011
Anas ibn Maalik (ra) said: "if something upset the Prophet (saw), he would say:

[size=14pt]
'Yaa Hayyu yaa Qayyoom bi rahmatika astagheeth'
[/size]
(O Ever Living. O Sustainer, by Your mercy I seek help)
"

(Tirmidhi)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2011
Nawas ibn Sam'an reported that the Prophet of Allah (peace be upon him) was asked about doing good and evil. He replied, "Doing good is having good manners. Doing evil is what troubles you inside and what you would not like others to know about."

[Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Darimi, Abu 'Awanah, Hakim, and Ibn Hibban]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 3:56am On Jan 23, 2011
Du'a Of The Prophet (Saw):

-- I seek refuge in Allah
from knowledge that brings no wisdom,
from a heart that lacks kindness,
from desires that bring discontent, and
from supplications that go unanswered.

[Muslim]

Ameen.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:13am On Jan 24, 2011
‎ Narrated byAbdullah ibn Mas'ud(ra),The Prophet (Saw) said:
" May I point out to you the person who is forbidden for the Fire, or on whom the Fire of Hell is forbidden?
The Fire is forbidden to touch everyone, who is closer to the people, soft, lenient, and is kind-hearted."

(Tirmidhi Hadith 642)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2011
Abu Ayub Ansari relates that a man said: Messenger of Allah, tell me that which cause me to be admitted to Paradise and will keep me away from the Fire. He answered: Worship Allah and do not associate anything with Him, observe Prayer, pay the Zakat and join the ties of kinship.

(Bukhari, Kitabul Adab)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:15am On Jan 25, 2011
‎It is reported that,The Messenger of Allah (Saw) said:
A believer never gets satisfied doing good until he reaches Jannah.

[Tirmidhi]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by ifyalways(f): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2011
azharuddin:

‎It is reported that,The Messenger of Allah (Saw) said:
A believer never gets satisfied doing good until he reaches Jannah.

[Tirmidhi]
Let it be my portion,Insha Allah.Amin
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Lagosboy: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2011
ifyalways:

Let it be my portion,Insha Allah.Amin

And me too o Bi nasrullah , Ameen
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2011
Narrated By 'Umar bin Al-Khattab : Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intention and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Apostle, then his emigration was for Allah and His Apostle. And whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

Bukhari Volume 1 Book 2 No. 51
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:35am On Jan 26, 2011
Sayyidina Anas ibn Maalik (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “If the son
of Aadam had one valley full of gold then he would crave for a second. Nothing can fill
his stomach but dust. And Allah relents to one who repents.”

[Ahmed 12717, Bukhari 6439, Muslim 1048]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2011
“Reciting ‘Qul Huwa Allahu Ahad’ & Surah Falak & Nas three times in the evening & in the morning will protect you against everything”

(Tirmidhi al-Da’waat 3499. Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Sahih Sunan al-Tirmidhi #2829)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2011
Thanks for the contribution.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2011
Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) said: "Sadaqa is due on every joint of a person, every day the sun rises. Administering of justice between two men is also a Sadaqa. And assisting a man to ride upon his beast, or helping him load his luggage upon it, is a Sadaqa; and a good word is a Sadaqa; and every step that you take towards prayer is a Sadaqa, and removing of harmful things from the pathway is a Sadaqa.

[Muslim]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:11am On Jan 28, 2011
It is reported that, Messenger (SAW) said:
"Seek carefully what benefits you (in the Hereafter) and seek help only from Allah and neither lose heart. If any adversity (misfortune) comes to you don't say: 'If I had only acted in such and such way, it would have been such and such' but instead say: 'Allah has decreed it and what He willed is done.' Verily 'If'[/i]opens the way for the work of Satan."

[i][Muslim & Kitab At-Tauhid Chap # 57]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2011
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people) afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?" He said, "Killing! Killing!"

Bukhari Book 9 Volume 88 Hadith 183
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 3:57am On Jan 30, 2011
Whoever asks Allah for Paradise three times [Allahumma inni as'aluk al-Jannah], then Paradise will say: "O Allah! Enter him into Paradise!" And whoever seeks protection with Allah from the Fire three times [Allahumma ajirni min al-naar], the Fire will say: "O Allah! Protect him from the Fire!""
[Reported by at-Tirmidhi]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2011
Abu Huraira reported that a person said: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) who amongst the people is most deserving of my good treatment? He said: Your mother, again your mother, again your mother, then your father, then your nearest relatives according to the order (of nearness)
(Muslim Book 32, Number 6181)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:45am On Jan 31, 2011
Its is reported that, The Prophet (SAWS) said,
"Lose no time to do good deeds before you are caught up by one of seven calamities awaiting you:
a starvation which may impair your wisdom; a[b] prosperity[/b] which may mislead you; an ailment which may damage your health; an old age which may harm your senses; a sudden death; the Dajjal ; or Doomsday, which is indeed the hardest and most bitter."

(at-Tirmidhi, al-Baihaqi)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2011
Its is reported that, The Prophet SAW said ❖ :
" The adornment of the believer (in Jannah) will reach the places where the water of Wudu reaches (his body).”

[Muslim]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2011
Narrated by Abu Hurairah that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "Beware of [baseless] suspicion, for [baseless] suspicion is the falsest of gossip. And, do not [unintentionally] sense [the privacy of] one another. And, do not[intentionally] spy at one another. And, [while auctioning an item] do not[deceivingly] bid higher, against one another [to scam one another into bidding more]. And do not envy/be jealous of one another. And, do not hate one another. And, do not turn your backs to one another [by deserting and not speaking to one another]. And, [truly] be Allaah's servants - [like true] BROTHERS!"

[Found in Maalik, Ahmad, Bukhaari, Muslim, Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi, Tabaranie, and Bayhaqi]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:09am On Feb 02, 2011
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) as saying:
"Allah [/b]is more [b]pleased with the repentance of His servant when he turns penitently towards Him[b] than[/b] one of you would be on finding the lost camel. "
(Muslim Book 27 No. 6611)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:55am On Feb 03, 2011
Abu Musa reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) as saying:
"A believer is like a brick for another believer, the one supporting the other. "
(Muslim Book 32 No. 6257)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:43am On Feb 04, 2011
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud (ra):The Prophet (SAW) said,
"Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases.
(The first is) A person, whom Allah has given wealth and he[b] spends it righteously[/b];
(the second is) the one whom Allah has given wisdom (the Holy Qur'an) and he a[b]cts according [/b]to it and teaches it to others."

[ Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 3, Number 73]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2011
One day Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) noticed a Bedouin leaving his camel without tying it. He (SAW) asked the Bedouin: "Why don't you tie down your camel?" The Bedouin answered, "I put my trust in Allah." The Prophet (SAW) then said, "Tie your camel first, then put your trust in Allah."
[Tirmidhi]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2011
@babs787,brother,why dnt you go and deal with those ahadiths dexmond posted on "Islam hates women",to me they seems very disgusting,and they happen to be saheeh,do you think the prophet actually said such words,aarrgh!
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:32am On Feb 05, 2011
Abdullah bin Salam reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying,
"O people, exchange greetings of peace (say 'As-Salamu `Alaikum' to one another),
feed [/b]people, strengthen the ties of [b]kinship, and
be in prayer when others are asleep,
you will enter Jannah in peace.''

[Tirmidhi]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2011
It is reported that, the Messenger of Allaah (Saw) said:
“If a person’s last words (before death) are[b] Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah[/b],
Paradise will be guaranteed for him.”

Narrated by Ahmad, 21529

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know / Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.