Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Hadeeth Of The Day - Islam for Muslims (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hadeeth Of The Day (49902 Views)

The Twelve Caliph Hadeeth / The Hadeeth Of The Eleven Women : Sahih Muslim / Hadeeth Or Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 1:57am On Dec 23, 2010
Abu Umama al-Bahili (RA) reports that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, “Hold fast to night prayer, for it was the way of the righteous before you, a way of drawing closer to your Lord, an expiation for wrong deeds, and a shield from sin.”
[Tirmidhi, and others]
In some narrations, there is an addition, “And it repels , sickness from the body.”
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:28am On Dec 23, 2010
It is reported that, Allah’s Messenger [saw] said:
“Allah will grant whoever recites this seven times in the morning or evening whatever he desires from this world or the next,”:
[size=14pt]'Hasbiyallahu la ilaha illa Huwa 'alaihi tawakkaltu wa Huwa Rabbul 'Arshil ‘Adheem’[/size]
Allah is sufficient for me; there is none worthy of worship except He. I have placed my trust in Him and He is Lord of the Majestic ‘Arsh [the Throne].
            [Ibn as-Sunni (no 71), Abu Dawud 4/321.]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2010
It is reported that, the Prophet(SAW) said,"Of course,there is such a piece of flesh inside human body that when it becomes perfectly pure the whole body becomes pure & when it becomes impure,the whole body becomes impure.This piece is Qalb(heart)"
[Bukhari & Muslim]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2010
Jazakallah Khairan Akhy.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chiefImam2: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2010
As salaamu alaikum fellow muslims, pleas let us stay focus and ignore those that Allah has put lid blocking their ears, mind, heart, eyes, and even can not think right. Post Hadeeth and leave the hipocrates.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by harmeenart(f): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2010
jazakumullahukhaeran 2 evry1 dat makes Islam for muslim a success.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:21am On Dec 25, 2010
Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,
"Allah Almighty says, 'The Garden will be the reward for My believing slave when I take his close friend from the people of this world and he hopes for the Garden as his reward."
[al-Bukhari]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:20am On Dec 26, 2010
On the authority of abu Saeed al-khudri reported that that Prophet (saw) said when he saw them talking abt the Maseeha ad-dajjal, he said:
"shall I not inform you what I fear of you more than the Maseeh ud-Dajjal? [/b]we said: Yes, Oh Messanger of Allah!
he said: It is the [b]hidden Shirk
, which is when a man stands up for prayer, then beautifies his prayer for because of another man is looking (at him)."

[Ibn Majah and al-Bayhaqi]

May Allah save us from this forbidden Shirk.
Please give us the taqwa to perform Ibadat with sincerity.
Ameen.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2010
Jazakallah khairan
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:07am On Dec 27, 2010
It is reported that, The Prophet (pbuh) said: “How amazing is the case of the believer; there is good for him in everything, and this characteristic is exclusively for him alone. If he experiences something pleasant, he is thankful, and that is good for him; and if he comes across some diversity, he is patient, and that is good for him.”
[Muslim]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:15am On Dec 28, 2010
It is reported that, The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
“The life of this world compared to the Hereafter is as if one of you were to put his finger in the ocean and take it out again then compare the water that remains on his finger to the water that remains in the ocean.”
(Sahîh Muslim)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:18am On Dec 29, 2010
"Allah does not accept the supplication from an inattentive, heedless heart."
(Related Al-Tirmidhi).
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2010
[center]Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
"The world is a prison-house for a believer and
Paradise for a non-believer."

[Muslim Book 42 No. 7058][/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2010
Narrated by Hadrat Ibn 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him): Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) said,
"Whoever misses the 'Asr prayer (intentionally) then it is as if he lost his family and property."
(Bukhari)

May Allah bless us so that we can perform our Salath in the ordered times.
Ameen.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by 123jml: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2010
Nice deed Bros Keep it up.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2010
Narrated Abu Aiyub: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “It is not lawful for a Muslim to desert (not to speak to) his brother Muslim for more than three days while meeting, one turns his face to one side and the other turns his face to the other side. Lo! The better of the two is the one who starts greeting the other.”[b][/b]

[Bukhari Hadith No: 254]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2011
[center]Its is reported that,The Messenger (S.A.W.) said:
the PARADISE is surrounded by HARDSHIPS
AND
The HELL-FIRE is surrounded by temptations

[Muslim][/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2011
Salam,

Brother azharuddin, thanks for what you have been doing here and else where aboard NL. May Allah reward you handsomely, amin.

BTW, can I get the above hadith's number? Thanks once again.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2011
muhsin:

Salam,

Brother azharuddin, thanks for what you have been doing here and else where aboard NL. May Allah reward you handsomely, amin.

BTW, can I get the above hadith's number? Thanks once again.

Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Sure bro, the following are the hadith numbers:
   Book 40, Number :6778  reported by Anas ibn Malik
Also in
  Book 40, Number 6779:
  Same hadith narrated by Abu Huraira through another chain of transmitters.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 4:52am On Jan 02, 2011
Almighty Allah says:
"Surely Allah and His Angels send blessings on the Holy Prophet (Sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa Salim). O you who believe! Send Blessings (Durood) and Salutations (Salaams) on the Prophet with worthy Salutation".
(Surah al-Ahzab: 56)

Hazrat Abdullah ibn Mas’ud (radi Allahu anhu) also narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa Salim) said:
"On the Day of Qiyamah(Resurrection), the closest to me from among the people will be those who have read the most amount of Durood Shareef".
(Tirmidhi)

Allahumma Salle Ala Sayyidina Muhammadin Wa Ab-lig-hul Wa Seelata AdDa-RaJa-Tar RaFee'a-Tal Jannat.

"O Allah! Shower peace upon our Chief Muhammad Sallal Laahu Ta'ala Alayhi Wa Sallam and endow him with the means and high status in Heaven".

If [b]recited after every prayer [/b]and in every prayer, it brings a great deal of reward. Also recite it as often as you can in other times.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:07am On Jan 03, 2011
"Maintain truthfulness, for truthfulness leads to[b] righteousness[/b], and righteousness leads to Heaven. A man continues to maintain truthfulness until he is recorded in Allah's book as truthful.
Refrain from lying, because lying leads to blatant evil, and evil leads to the fire. A man continues to lie until he is recorded in Allah's book as a liar".
(Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawood and Al-Tirmidhi).
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by isalegan2: 2:13am On Jan 03, 2011
This is great. Thank you.

Salaam.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:03am On Jan 04, 2011
Walaikumsalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Narrated Abu Hurairah (ra): Allah's Apostle said (saw),
"If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials."
(Bukhari: Book #70, Hadith #548)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 6:23am On Jan 05, 2011
On the authority of Shaddad ibn Aws, may Allah be pleased with him, the Prophet, Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Aalihi Wa Sallam, said,

[center]“The chief of prayers for forgiveness is:
(Sayyidul Istighfar)
[/center]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_n86lKRNNU3o/TIykGUvM4FI/AAAAAAAAAC4/HAtiea8-uZg/s1600/Sayyidul+Istighfar+1.bmp[/img]
Allahumma anta rabbee la ilaha illa anta, khalaqtanee wa-ana ‘abduka, wa-ana ‘alaa ‘ahdika wawa’dika mas-tata’tu, a’oothu bika min sharri ma sana’tu, aboo-o laka bini’matika ‘alaya, wa-aboo-o bizambee, faghfir lee zunoobi fa-innahu la yaghfiruz-zunooba illa ant.

‘O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshiped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise [to honor it] as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sins except You.’

The Prophet, Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Aalihi Wa Sallam, added,

“If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it and dies before the morning he will be from the people of Paradise.”
[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 75, Number 318]

Video for this Dua:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rW1Jaqtk3U

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rW1Jaqtk3U?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2011
azharuddin:

Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Sure bro, the following are the hadith numbers:
   Book 40, Number :6778  reported by Anas ibn Malik
Also in
  Book 40, Number 6779:
  Same hadith narrated by Abu Huraira through another chain of transmitters.

Thanks bro. May Allah, the Exalted, reward you for keeping this thread alive. May Allah make it easy for us to work with all that we read here, amin.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:52am On Jan 06, 2011
Ameen.

Abu Hurairah (RA) reported: , The Prophet{S.A.W}said:
Who ever says سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ وَ بِحَمْدِهِ "SUBHANALLAHI WA BIHAMDIHI"(Glory be to Allah and Praise Him) one hundred times a day
all his sins will be forgiven even if they were as much as the foam of the sea.
[Bukhari]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:24am On Jan 07, 2011
‎"Verily Allah does not look to your faces and your wealth but He looks to your heart and to your deeds."
[Sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6221]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2011
Narrated Abu Musa:

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The example of a believer who recites the Qur'an and acts on it, like a citron which tastes nice and smells nice. And the example of a believer, who does not recite the Qur'an but acts on it, is like a date which tastes good but has no smell. And the example of a hypocrite who recites the Qur'an is like a Raihana (sweet basil) which smells good but tastes bitter. And the example of a hypocrite who does not recite the Quran is like a colocynth which tastes bitter and has a bad smell." (Sahih Bukhari - 4727)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2011
Asslamu alaikum,

[center]Jabir reported: I heard Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying:

Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship (him) in the peninsula of Arabia, but he (is hopeful) that he would sow the seed of dissension (disagreement,MISUNDERSTANDING, chaos,war) amongst them.

Sahih Muslim Book 39, Number 6752:
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:55am On Jan 10, 2011
It is reported that, The Prophet (saw) said:
"The shaytaan is present in everything that you do, he is even present when you are eating. If one of you drops a morsel (of food), he should not leave it for shaytaan. Rather, he should pick it up, remove any dirt from it and then eat it. And once he has finished (eating) he should lick his fingers, for he does not know in which part of his food the blessings lie."

(Muslim)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:12am On Jan 11, 2011
Allah [/b]will not show [b]mercy to him who does not show mercy to others.
(Bukhari, Muslim)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by babs787(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2011
Narrated Abu Musa:

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The example of a believer who recites the Qur'an and acts on it, like a citron which tastes nice and smells nice. And the example of a believer, who does not recite the Qur'an but acts on it, is like a date which tastes good but has no smell. And the example of a hypocrite who recites the Qur'an is like a Raihana (sweet basil) which smells good but tastes bitter. And the example of a hypocrite who does not recite the Quran is like a colocynth which tastes bitter and has a bad smell." [b][/b](Sahih Bukhari - 4727)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply)

Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know / Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.