Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Hadeeth Of The Day - Islam for Muslims (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hadeeth Of The Day (49401 Views)

The Twelve Caliph Hadeeth / The Hadeeth Of The Eleven Women : Sahih Muslim / Hadeeth Or Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:04am On May 24, 2012
By Allah! I choose life with Allah! [HEARTWRENCHING call for Repentance]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAyQs9kNOeA&feature=fvwrel

1 Like

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:10am On May 24, 2012
Al-Agharr ibn Yasar al-Muzani said that
the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,

"O people! Turn in repentance towards Allah and ask His forgiveness. I turn towards Him a hundred times a day."

[Muslim]

2 Likes

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by maclatunji: 1:03pm On May 24, 2012
@azharuddin, I see you- nice! The video is quite touching.

1 Like

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2012
maclatunji: @azharuddin, I see you- nice! The video is quite touching.

Assalamu alaikum.
Yes bro, its a very touching video.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
Uqbah bin `Amir (R.A) said: I asked the Prophet SAW,"How can salvation be achieved?''
He replied, "Control your tongue, keep to your house, and weep over your sins.''

[At-Tirmidhi]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 5:56am On Jun 11, 2012
Abu Dharr said, "The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, told me,
'Do not consider anything correct insignificant, even meeting your brother with a happy face."
[Muslim]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2012
An-Nu`man ibn Bashir (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said,

"Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body, if it becomes good (i.e., reformed), the whole body becomes good, but if it gets spoilt, the whole body gets spoilt, and that is the heart." (Al-Bukhari)
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by azharuddin: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2012
It is reported in Saheeh Muslim that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said,
“Amazing is the affair of the believer. His affair for him is all good, and this is for none except the believer.
If he is touched by something good and he gives thanks, then it is good for him.
And if he is touched by a calamity or hardship and he is [b]patient [/b]then this is good for him.”
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by bntY: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2012
^yeah.may Allah grant us d iman to see calamity as good and enough sabr to keep us while it last.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by snubish: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
JazakAllah Khairan 2 everyone.

Sahih Bukhari - Hadith No: 141

Volume : 9
Book : 87
Subject : Interpretation of Dreams
Narrator : Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I have been sent with Jawami al-Kalim (i.e., the shortest expression carrying the widest meanings), and I was made victorious with awe (caste into the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the earth were brought to me and were put in my hand." Muhammad said, Jawami'-al-Kalim means that Allah expresses in one or two statements or thereabouts the numerous matters that used to be written in the books revealed before (the coming of) the Prophet .
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by snubish: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hadith Qudsi 15:

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Allah the Almighty said:
I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.

(1) Another possible rendering of the Arabic is: "I am as My servant expects Me to be". The meaning is that forgiveness and acceptance of repentance by the Almighty is subject to His servant truly believing that He is forgiving and merciful. However, not to accompany such belief with right action would be to mock the Almighty.

It was related by al-Buhkari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn-Majah).
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by snubish: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
Sahih Bukhari Volume 001, Book 007, Hadith Number 331.

Narated By Jabir bin 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.

1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind

1 Like

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2012
Jazakamullah Khairan for planting a prophet tradition as well a good admonish here keep it up.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by mukina2: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by fstranger8: 2:34am On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by fstranger8: 3:11am On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2012
grin grin grin

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Whoever performs ablution should clean his nose with water byputting the water in it and then blowing it out, and whoever cleans his private parts with stones should do it with odd number of stones." lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Sahih Bukhari 1:4:162
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by cloaked(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
azharuddin: Abu Dharr said, "The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, told me,
'Do not consider anything correct insignificant, even meeting your brother with a happy face."
[Muslim]
....i don't understand dis hadith, sum1 should pls elaborate!
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by busar(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
cloaked: ....i don't understand dis hadith, sum1 should pls elaborate!
i.e do not consider any good deed 2 be 2 small(insignicant) 2 be done,even d meeting ur bro wit a cheerful face.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by busar(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
cloaked: ....i don't understand dis hadith, sum1 should pls elaborate!
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by busar(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2012
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu
'anhu):
Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa
Sallam) said, "The congregational
prayer of anyone amongst you is
more than twenty (five or twenty seven)
times in reward than his prayer in
the market or in his house, for if he
performs ablution completely and
then goes to the masjid with the
sole intention of performing the prayer,
and nothing urges him to proceed
to the
masjid except the prayer, then, on
every step which he takes towards
the masjid, he will be raised one degree
or one of his sins will be forgiven.
The angels will keep on asking
Allah's forgiveness and blessings
for
everyone of you so long as he keeps sitting at his praying place.
The
angels will say, 'O Allah, bless him!
O Allah, be merciful to him!' as long
as he does not do Hadath or a thing
which gives trouble to the other." The
Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa
Sallam) further said, "One is
regarded in
prayer so long as one is waiting for
the prayer." Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 330.This hadith tells us the reward for performing ablution in our houses.

1 Like

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by busar(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2012
●|● Virtues of Friday ●|● The Prophet -sallAllâhu 'alaihi
wassallam- said: "Friday is the master of
days, and the greatest of them before
Allâh. It is greater before Allâh than the
day of al-Adha and the day of al-Fitr. It
has five characteristics: 1. On this day Allâh created Adam
-'alaihissallam,
2. On it He sent Adam -'alaihissallam-
down to the earth,
3. On it Allâh caused Adam
-'alaihissallam- to die, 4. On it there is a time when a person
does not ask Allâh for anything but He
gives it to him, so long as he does not
ask for anything haraam, and
5. On it the Hour will begin. There is no angel who is close to Allâh,
no heaven, no earth, no wind, no
mountain and no sea that does not fear
Friday.” [Narrated by Ibn Maajah; 1084; Classed
as hasan by Shaykh al-Albaani in
Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 2279]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2012
"'A'isha and Abdullah reported: As the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was about to breathe his last, he drew his sheet upon his face and when he felt uneasy, he uncovered his face and said in that very state: Let there be curse upon the Jews and the Christians that they have taken the graves of their apostles as places of worship. He in fact warned (his men) against what they (the Jews and the Christians) did." -- Sahih Muslim 1082
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by ParisLove: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
toba: "'A'isha and Abdullah reported: As the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was about to breathe his last, he drew his sheet upon his face and when he felt uneasy, he uncovered his face and said in that very state: Let there be curse upon the Jews and the Christians that they have taken the graves of their apostles as places of worship. He in fact warned (his men) against what they (the Jews and the Christians) did." -- Sahih Muslim 1082
shockedshockedshockedshocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration / Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.