Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. (13060 Views)

Olubadan Of Ibadanland Lands In London In Style. Photos / Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan / Saliu Adetunji Is The New Olubadan Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Can someone spot were Ryder abandon is benin-ife connection in his book benin and the Europeans, i have well read that article, ryder only talked about benin and European trade relationship and nothing more

So Tao11 must be so possessed with stupidity and obsession, that she is willing to accept anything to throw at me, because it is Europeanly referenced, her demented obsession wont let her think through things before having them paste[/s]
Like I always say, of all Benin liars you are the dullest. cheesy

What you attached is NOT Ryder’s “Benin and the Europeans (1969)” — which is a 372-page book.

Instead, what you attached is a review of Ryder’s book by H. M. Feinberg — a 6-page review journal article.

Having exposed that, I kind of find this Feinberg’s article interesting — especially on the 4th page of the article (i.e. page 408 of the journal) as embedded below: cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12986421_dab360e35aee4b9095d8198927b26edd_jpeg_jpeg6f3b792a6a20fe6b6806c34b736edfb4

Do you still like this journal article by Feinberg or not?? cheesy LMAO!

In any case, this is NOT Ryder’s 372-page book. Rather, this is Feinberg’s 6-page article.

Cc: Ideadoctor, gomojam, babtoundey, Balogunodua, sesan85, Newton85, DenreleDave, SaintBeehot, MelesZenawi, Olu317, Obalufon, BabaRamota1980

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Tao11 Come here with your rotten teeth and orove were afc ryder abandon his work on ife benin connections

Am still waiting for archeological evidence showing benin and ife connection

And dont you dare post that fabricated benin art found in a suppose ife.... grin grin before you begin to let your stinking desperate obsession stink in, i just have to remind you

2) bring evidence, ife made those her artworks or do you want me to create a thread for it[/s]
The last time I went over this thread, I couldn’t find a single person asking for your tears. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2021
Summary For Quick Referencing

(1) “Yoruba” Founded In 1808 ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/25#96567759

(2) No Relationship Between Ife and Benin Prior To The 1800s ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/9#96323798
OR
https://www.nairaland.com/6087424/benin-ife-myth-shouldnt-circulated#93803726

(3) Binis Militarily Invaded, Conquered, Settled in Lagos, and then Installed an Edo Prince as The First King ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6286709/ijebu-vs-jebusite/1#96593783

(4) Binis Own The Word “Oba” ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96513655

(5) Benin Obtained TRIBUTES from OYo ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6291440/benin-remain-center-west-africa/1#96792413

(6) Benin Ruled Certain Eastern-Yoruba Kingdoms ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96519494

Cheers!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2021
As I was going through my books jejely as usual, I stumbled upon the attachment below: grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12985729_529fc1fe2d49430e9488de99ccec9104_jpeg_jpeg7ddd857e5f8aca1ccf86860d8235b229

Reference: Richard. E. Dennett; “At The Back of the Black Man’s Mind”: Or Notes on the Kingly Office in West Africa; London, Macmillan and Co., Limited (The New York Macmillan Company); 1906, p. 181.

Everyday appears to bring more and more evidence which all prove the very same thing — which is that: the Oba of Benin is (in every respect) a Yoruba man. cheesy

Cheers!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by Ideadoctor(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:

What you attached is NOT Ryder’s “Benin and the Europeans (1969)” — which is a 372-page book.

Instead, what you attached is a review of Ryder’s book by H. M. Feinberg.

And this review is only a 6-page journal article.

Having exposed that, I kind of find this Feinberg’s article interesting — especially on the 4th page of the article (i.e. page 408 of the journal) as embedded below: cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12986421_dab360e35aee4b9095d8198927b26edd_jpeg_jpeg6f3b792a6a20fe6b6806c34b736edfb4

Do you still like this article?? cheesy LMAO!

In any case, this is NOT Ryder’s 372-page book. Rather, this is Feinberg’s 6-page article.

Cc: Ideadoctor, gomojam, babtoundey, Balogunodua, sesan85, Newton85, DenreleDave, SaintBeehot, MelesZenawi, Olu317, Obalufon, BabaRamota1980
are you taking gregyboy serious? as dumb as the dumbest

2 Likes

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2021
Ideadoctor:
are you taking gregyboy serious? as dumb as the dumbest
Far from taking him serious. grin

The thing is: because he is retar.ded, he will most likely misinterpret my ignoring him. cheesy

So for a good balance, I like to disgrace him at times, and at other times ignore him for being a dull rag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:

What you attached is not Ryder’s “Benin and the Europeans (1979)” which is a 372-page book.

Instead, what you attached is a review of Ryder’s book by H. M. Feinberg. And this review is only a 6-page article.

Having exposed that, I kind of find this Feinberg’s article interesting — especially on the 4th page of the article (i.e. page 408 of the journal) as embedded below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12986307_cd0cad165eb8454db1bd6664c8914eea_jpeg_jpeg2ba98fc2ae49ebb8fa9f398e3f7b7b91

Do you still like this article?? cheesy

In any case, this is NOT Ryder’s 372-page book. Rather, this is Feinberg’s 6-page article which is only a review.

I know the truth will fall out from your mouth, if i push it out myself

Even the sick European lady you referenced such quote, nevered even mentioned how, why, the supposed afc ryder dropped his views on his benin-ife connection

372, page on benin history what was he talking about, even if he had to talk on all the works he wrote on benins it still wont amount to such page, lets just assume he was talking on other African history along side the benin history

I can bet my two balls you don't have the book written by afc ryder, containg the 372 page book he wrote

If you do let get a screenshot of him disproving the benin-ife connection from his book or shut up and stop using me to keep your retard self busy

Or else you're just one demented obsessed bi polar, cat mark face lady living in ibadan
Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:
I know the truth will fall out from your mouth, i push out myself

Even the sick European lady you referenced such quote, nevered even mentioned how, why, the supposed afc ryder dropped his views on his benin-ife connection
Whom did you call a sick European lady? Abomination!

Have you forgotten that Europeans are gods to Benin people?

Did you not read from Captain Crows memoirs of 1791 that:

Whenever “they [the Binis] meet an EUrOpEaN they fall down on the right knee, clap their hands three times and exclaim ‘We reverence you!’“ ?? LMAO!

Omonoba Ewuare 2 must hear of this abomination which you just committed by insulting a EUrOpEaN.

Now, let me give you a perfect analogy to your dumb comment above. The analogy goes thus:

Gregyboy is a dullard ••• Yes we know. Why is he a dullard?? ••• That we don’t know. That is for him to answer. We are only able to observe that he is a dullard. grin

[s]372, page on benin history what was he talking about, even if he had to talk on all the works he wrote on benins it still wont amount to such page, lets just assume he was talking on other African history along side the benin history

I can bet my two balls you don't have the book written by afc ryder, containg the 372 page book he wrote

If you do let get a screenshot of him disproving the benin-ife connection from his book or shut up and stop using me to keep your retard self busy

Or else you're just one demented obsessed bi polar, cat mark face lady living in ibadan[/s]
Like I always say, Professor Elizabeth A. Isichei & Professor Peter U. Isichei have cited a reference to Ryder’s work.

They noted that in his 1969 work, Ryder abandoned his 1965 hypothesis.[An hypothesis not even a finding].

If you must verify that from the book they referred to (i.e. Ryder, 1969); then it becomes your parents responsibility to buy you the book— not their responsibility, neither mine.

Their duty (and my hence duty) is to simply cite the book in question — Ryder, 1969 — which they have done.

It is now your parents’ turn to do their part.

Your parents are to buy you the book, not those two Professors, and not me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2021
Was that screenshot necessary, was it pertaining to what we were discussing

Or were you indirectly telling me you found evidence to my questions on the validity of ogendegbe history in edo

Are you expecting me to accept this screenshot because it was written by a European who was never an eye witness, or even thinking of visting africa, at that time, that is if he was even born then

Lets get this straight am only accepting old European and african written written records of yorubas before 1914, just to be fair, because if you make it difficult for me now like you're doing i may request you to be bringing European eye witness account on yorubas or nothing more

Just to be fair not to stair up hate from your fellow yoruba kingsmen i made things easier it seem you're now abusing such privilege by posting anything on my face, because it was written by Europeans

Warn yourself dont provoke me

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Was that screenshot necessary, was it pertaining to what we were discussing

Or were you indirectly telling me you found evidence to my questions on the validity of ogendegbe history in edo

Are you expecting me to accept this screenshot because it was written by a European who was never an eye witness, or even thinking of visting africa, at that time, that is if he was even born then

Lets get this straight am only accepting old European and african written written records of yorubas before 1914, just to be fair, because if you make it difficult for me now like you're doing i may request you to be bringing European eye witness account on yorubas or nothing more

Just to be fair not to stair up hate from your fellow yoruba kingsmen i made things easier it seem you're now abusing such privilege by posting anything on my face, because it was written by Europeans

Warn yourself dont provoke me[/s]
Dull gregyboy is now running away from his own evidence which backfired against him.

Anyways, thank you for attaching it and for helping me make your evidence go viral.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:
Who is the sick European lady?

Gregyboy is a dullard ••• Yes we know. Why is he a dullard? ••• That is for him to answer. We can only observe that he is a dullard. grin

Like I always say, Professor Elizabeth A. Isichei & Professor U. Isichei have cited a reference to Ryder’s work — noting that he abandoned his prior hypothesis.[An hypothesis not even a finding].

If you must verify that from the material they cited (Ryder, 1969); that is parents responsibility — not theirs, neither mine.

Their duty (and my hence duty) is to simply cite the book in question — Ryder, 1969 — which they have done.

It is now your parents’ duty to buy you the book — not their duty and not my duty.

We having a debate you bring in your materials and evidence to debate to help you win

But ni Tao11 wants me to keeo talking while she is stepping on her brain

You need to go and meet your privilege parents to get you the book that is your only hope to save
You from me, in include youre drankard and a pibloar patient

1 Like

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]We having a debate you bring in your materials and evidence to debate to help you win

But ni Tao11 wants me to keeo talking while she is stepping on her brain

You need to go and meet your privilege parents to get you the book that is your only hope to save
You from me, in include youre drankard and a pibloar patient[/s]
No, I am obliged to simply cite the materials.

And your parents are supposed to do the buying for you. Not me.

Stop making excuses for your generally poor parents. grin

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2021
Also, I am not having a debate with you, gregyboy.

I am simply using you to wipe the dirty floor.

Stop trying hard to elevate yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:
Dull gregyboy is now running away from his own evidence which backfired against him.

Anyways, thank you for attaching it and for helping me make your evidence go viral.

I never used that screenshot for edo-ibadan raid i used it to prove ryder validation in benin-ife connection

You're the fool who used it for such reasons

I have given you the criteria for me to accept the edo -ibadan raid wasnt a myth written for political propaganda

Just imagine how the supposed ibadan people who were raided in edo never had or witness such encounter of ibadan raiding them in their history on earth

You're yet to provide any

You're sick you know that

TAO11

1 Like

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:
No, I am obliged to simply cite the materials.

And your parents are supposed to do the buying for you. Not me.

Stop making excuses for your generally poor parents. grin

Now you're trolling not giving evidence

Am not in for trolling, i will take a screenshot of the various comment incase for a future reference
Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]I never used that screenshot for edo-ibadan raid i used it to prove ryder validation in benin-ife connection
You're the fool who used it for such reasons
I have given you the criteria for me to accept the edo -benin wasnt a myth
You're yet to provide any
You're sick you know that[/s]
The bottom line: Your own authority slaughtered you.

And that’s not even Ryder first of all.

Learn to live with the disgrace.

This too shall soon pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:
The bottom line: Your own authority slaughtered you.

And that’s not even Ryder first of all.

Learn to live with the disgrace.

This too shall soon pass.

Trolling again with no evidence

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Now you're trolling not giving evidence

Am not in for trolling, i will take a screenshot of the various comment incase for a future reference[/s]
I am only obliged to cite materials — which I have done.

Buying books for you is a no no for me.

I am not one of your family members.

Cry to your parents.

Are they so poor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12986903_beninife_jpeg6a7a60b85f1e96049f54408a72807f5b

Trolling again with no evidence
I dey hustle my money ••• You wan follow me chop am ••• Na me bring you come Lagos? ••• I resemble your papa?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12985414_34b5d00d7efa48018a84fafa579e6cc9_jpeg_jpeg5324120ac029a7bdce8f7e49ab3e0bf4

(1) Four years after the hypothesis in the above attachment has been put forward by A. F. C. Ryder; he himself is reported in a joint publication by Professors Elizabeth Allo Isichei & Peter Uche Isichei to have abandoned his own hypothesis.

These professors of African history note in their joint work, “A History of Nigeria”, as follows:

It is noteworthy that Ryder, who questioned the Ife connection and argued the case for the linkages with a northern kingdom, abandoned the line of argument in his later book, Benin and the Europeans.

Reference:
https://books.google.com/books?id=96ZzAAAAMAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=northern+kingdom

Elizabeth A. Isichei & Peter Uche Isichei, “A History of Nigeria”, Longman (1983), Volume 2, p. 137.

(2) Furthermore to this, even if Ryder had failed to retrace his steps, his hypothesis (which has yielded no result till date) has been devastatingly debunked by many subsequent research — one of which is by Robin Horton which I have particularly expounded on at the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048841/how-unveil-promote-ancient-igbo/55#93649575

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:
I am only obliged to cite materials — which I have done.

Buying books for you is a no no for me.

I am not one of your family members.

Cry to your parents.

Are they so poor?

Trolling won't save you, am using the works of afc ryder not because he is the only author who disproved benin-ife connection but is works is easily accessible to me

While you try to disprove afc ryder works, also be prepared for the others am yet to take time to search for
Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:
I dey hustle my money ••• You wan follow me chop am ••• Na me bring you come Lagos? ••• I resemble your papa?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12985414_34b5d00d7efa48018a84fafa579e6cc9_jpeg_jpeg5324120ac029a7bdce8f7e49ab3e0bf4

(1) Four years after the hypothesis in the above attachment has been put forward by A. F. C. Ryder; he himself is reported in a joint publication by Professors Elizabeth Allo Isichei & Peter Uche Isichei to have abandoned his own hypothesis.

These professors of African history note in their joint work, “A History of Nigeria”, as follows:

It is noteworthy that Ryder, who questioned the Ife connection and argued the case for the linkages with a northern kingdom, abandoned the line of argument in his later book, Benin and the Europeans.

Reference:
https://books.google.com/books?id=96ZzAAAAMAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=northern+kingdom

Elizabeth A. Isichei & Peter Uche Isichei, “A History of Nigeria”, Longman (1983), Volume 2, p. 137.

(2) Furthermore to this, even if Ryder had failed to retrace his steps, his hypothesis (which has yielded no result till date) has been devastatingly debunked by many subsequent research — one of which is by Robin Horton which I have particularly expounded on at the link below.

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Trolling won't save you, am using the works of afc ryder not because he is the only author who disproved benin-ife connection but is works is easily accessible to me[/s]
I am disgracing you, not trolling you. Big difference. cheesy

Also, Ryder didn’t disprove jack. He simply suggested an hypothesis in 1965.

Grab an Edo dictionary an English dictionary for the meaning of “disprove”, “suggest”, and “hypothesis”. grin

[s]While you try to disprove afc ryder works, also be prepared for the others am yet to take time to search for[/s]
I am not trying to disprove Ryder’s work.

Instead, Ryder himself is said (by Professor Elizabeth A. Isichei, by Professor Peter U. Isichei, by Professor Adam Knobler, among others) to have abandoned his earlier 1965 hypothesis in his 1969 work.

So, take it up with these Professors of African history, or embarrass your parents so much as to force them to buy you Ryder’s 1969 book so you can ‘expose’ all these Professors of African History.

Moreover, several scholars have subsequently debunked his 1965 hypothesis.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12986988_beninife_jpeg6a7a60b85f1e96049f54408a72807f5b

Reference:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:
No, I am disgracing you, not trolling you. Big difference.

Also, Ryder didn’t disprove anything, he simply suggested an hypothesis in 1965.

Grab an Edo dictionary an English dictionary for the meaning of “suggestion” and “hypothesis”. grin

I am not trying to disprove Ryder’s work.

Instead, Ryder is said by Professor Elizabeth A. Isichei, by Professor Peter U. Isichei, by Professor Adam Knobler (among others) to have abandoned his earlier 1965 hypothesis in his 1969 work.

So, take it up with these Professors of African history, or you frustrate your parents to buy you Ryder’s 1969 book so you can disgrace all these Professors.

1 Like

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12986988_beninife_jpeg6a7a60b85f1e96049f54408a72807f5b

Reference:

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy my rag:

Note that I will have to re-copy and paste some of the disgraceful (for Benin kingdom) comments here to the new page in case this hits page 4.

Just so you know, in case that’s your plan. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:
gregyboy my rag:

Note that I will have to re-copy and paste some of the disgraceful (for Benin kingdom) comments here to the new page in case this hits page 4.

Just so you know, in case that’s your plan. grin

The thread has ended already, anything beyond this is a waste

Let the viewers judge not we

1 Like

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]The thread has ended already, anything beyond this is a waste. Let the viewers judge not we[/s]
How to know when I have fully disgraced a Benin lying machine:

The Benin lying machine will attempt his last straw — which is to plead with the public and seek some pity from them. LMAO

Anyways, I am not sorry to break your plastic heart that the public is not full of Bini dullards only. cheesy

The public (which also include both Igbo and Yoruba, etc.) have already being testifying to how I’ve used you as a mop for the dirty floor.

They (both Yoruba and Igbo) have all also testified that your Oba is a full-blooded Yoruba man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:

Reference:

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2021
Provide me the afc ryders books, that he dropped off his benin-ife hypothesis

Am still waiting

Or you can provide me written documents on benin-ife connection dating 1400 to 1897
Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Provide me the afc ryders books, that he dropped off his benin-ife hypothesis. Am still waiting[/s]
The Professors (E. A. Isichei, P. U. Isichei, Adam Knobler) have already cited the specific work of Ryder under consideration here.

Tell your parents to buy it for you. Hold them tight.

[s]Or you can provide me written documents on benin-ife connection dating 1400 to 1897[/s]
Here is how your Bini daddies insisted adamantly to Captain Ernst Roupell in 1897 that the Oba of Benin is descended from Ife-Yoruba. See attached:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12987303_6a1612026ee04297ac49eb2df92ce6c2_jpeg_jpeg1172f81492a76047da1dd27be2301419

The Yorubas never pointed a gun at your daddies’ skulls for them to have insisted adamantly to Roupell in 1897 that the Benin monarchy comes from Ife-Yorubaland.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:
The Professors (E. A. Isichei, P. U. Isichei, Adam Knobler) have already cited the specific work of Ryder under consideration here.

Tell your parents to buy it for you. Hold them tight.

Here is how your Bini daddies insisted adamantly to Captain Ernst Roupell in 1897 that the Oba of Benin is descended from Ife-Yoruba. See attached:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12987303_6a1612026ee04297ac49eb2df92ce6c2_jpeg_jpeg1172f81492a76047da1dd27be2301419

The Yorubas never pointed a gun at your daddies’ skulls for them to have insisted adamantly to Roupell in 1897 that the Benin monarchy comes from Ife-Yorubaland.

Resend d attached

Even the E. A. Isichei, P. U. Isichei, Adam Knobler)
Was also faulted by me, after all she did to relate benin to ife, she still ended up proving rubbish

Thanks tao11 for dragging the benin-ife relationship issues with me you gave me time to convince my benin brothers and outsiders the story behind the myth

If you noticed no one argues oduduwa myth anymore, what we are now debating is validation on benin-ife myth and uncovering the myth behind ife and yoruba political unity

Youre stupidity indeed made me achieve all this

The more you drag this with me the more people get more aware

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Igbos Of Bonny- Igbodefender.com / Ooni Of Ife Unveils HAI TV Show For Indigent Students, Poor Masses / Worldwide Igbo Population Around 70 Million -world Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.