Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,766 members, 7,865,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. (13080 Views)

Olubadan Of Ibadanland Lands In London In Style. Photos / Ajimobi Presents Certificate To Adetunji, Olubadan Of Ibadan / Saliu Adetunji Is The New Olubadan Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by Balogunodua(m): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
samuk:

What a coward you are, you left the person that beat you alone to be insulting a bystander. You were beaten and said cheers to your beater and now insulting a witness to your beating. You are really an infertile person. Shift to one side, you are without pride and shame.

Your mumu supporters that do all the insults on your behalf couldn't help you this time. Oh I forgot, they only know how to insult the Benins.
What is the definition of beating? grin

The only beating I know was the one she gave you and your miscreants brothers grin that made you guyz Usainbolt out the other thread... grin

1 Like

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
samuk:
[s] What a coward you are, you left the person that beat you alone to be insulting a bystander. You were beaten and said cheers to your beater and now insulting a witness to your beating. You are really an infertile person. Shift to one side, you are without pride and shame.

Your mumu supporters that do all the insults on your behalf couldn't help you this time. Oh I forgot, they only know how to insult the Benins.[/s]
He identifies as Yoruba. He made a false claim. He failed to substantiate his claim. He quite clearly admitted his inability to substantiate his false claim.

That is the most I often do to refute a self-identified Yoruba — regardless of whether they insult or not.

I go soft on my people. My only aim is to correct a misrepresentation. I really don’t care how it is received.

I have done exactly that, and it is now available to every reader to notice how his false claim was shut down via lack of evidence.

However, I am tough and hard on Benin liars because they are my slaves who are desperate to buy their freedom using lies and more hard lies.

Now you should catch the difference. cheesy

Cc: balogunodua

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
samuk:
[s]Also noticed how the Alaafin started being referred to as Oba after he became British vassal.

1859 to 1875 Adelu, Alaafin
1876 to 1888 Adeyemi I Alowolodu, Alaafin
1888 to 1905 Adeyemi I Alowolodu (as British Vassal), Oba
1905 to 1911 Lawani Agogoja (as British Vassal), Oba
1911 to 1944 Siyanbola Onikepe Oladigbolu I (as British Vassal), Oba
1944 to 1945 Regent (as British Vassal), Oba
1945 to 1955 Adeyemi II Adeniran (as British Vassal), Oba
1955 to 1956 Regent (as British Vassal), Oba
1956 to 1960 Bello Gbadegesin Oladigbolu II (as British Vassal), Oba
1960 to 1968 Bello Gbadegesin Oladigbolu II (as Nigerian Traditional Monarch), Oba
19 November 1970 to Present Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III (as Nigerian Traditional Monarch), Oba
[/s]
Samuk the obese midget — aka. Samuk the fraud. cheesy

So, it’s true that when you get disgraced on one thread, you rush to another thread to continue your fraud business — the very fraud for which you were disgraced.

Does the comment below look familiar to you? grin
—————————

Benin Owns The Word “Oba” ?? ••• DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96513655

Having said that, the following points are noteworthy:

(1) The earliest known written usage of the word “Oba” for a Benin monarch is in the 1860s.

(2) The word “Oba” as used for Yoruba monarchs may be seen for example in an 1845 publication.

The Binis will soon be around to explain how the 1860s is earlier than the 1840s. LMAO!

(3) The word “Oba” (as is to be expected) has no literal meaning whatsoever in the Bini language.

(4) The word “Oba” (as is to be expected) does have a literal meaning in the Yoruba language. cheesy

(5) Refer to the link posted at the top for a detailed summation.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by Balogunodua(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
baby124:

Excuse me, who are you again? You do not dispute people’s claims by insult, you need to respect yourself. You may have gone wild on this section by crazy quotes and colors In your statements but don’t try it with me. Now, to your comment, because it is written in a book does not mean historically it is accurate. You can go to the Ooni’s palace and ask him what his historical function is.

You are obviously not well steeped in the tradition and culture you are quick to pretend that you know all. You rely on books to help you. Well the culture of the people is not all in books but with custodians of history. Do your own research.

There’s nothing to prove to you because, you are infantile at best. When you know how to gather your thoughts together and respectfully present your opinion then you have my attention. Till then it is a complete waste of my time. Go off.
Since you claim she rely on books to backup her claims.. here is my question for you...did the Ooni personally told he is a chief priest

2 Likes

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by haffaze777(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Balogunodua:

Samuk and his goons of lying association at it again grin

Tao go use una do shege.... grin

That sister TAO deserve to be charge for Mass murderer of Benin lying machine

3 Likes

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
haffaze777:
That sister TAO deserve to be charge for Mass murderer of Benin lying machine
Lol.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by Etrusen(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2021
later them go dey make mouth with all their 1930 politically made obas

mteeeew!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Etrusen:
[s]later them go dey make mouth with all their 1930 politically made obas

mteeeew!!!!!![/s]
Benin borrowed “Oba” from Yoruba. That has been established. Yes, I know it’s a painful reality for you all, but I won’t advice that you cry. However, feel free to cry if that would help you cope with the sad reality.
———————

(1) The earliest known written usage of the word “Oba” for a Benin monarch is in the 1860s.

(2) The word “Oba” as used for Yoruba monarchs may be seen for example in an 1845 publication.

The Binis will soon be around to explain how the 1860s is earlier than the 1840s. LMAO!

(3) The word “Oba” (as is to be expected) has no literal meaning whatsoever in the Bini language.

(4) The word “Oba” (as is to be expected) does have a literal meaning in the Yoruba language. cheesy

(5) Refer to the link posted at the top for a detailed summation:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by Etrusen(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
TAO11:
Benin borrowed “Oba” from Yoruba. That has been established. Yes, I know it’s a painful reality for you all, but I won’t advice that you cry. However, feel free to cry if that would help you cope with the sad reality.
———————

no need to follow you argue

you are only pained that your claim kings adopted the word after 1930

and benin have used the word for ages

my problem with you is that as good as you think, you have not carried out any ground research by your self. you think that only what is written on books can help you. my simple advice to you is that you should try your possible best to visit ife during any of their festival in order for you to see your claim ooni performing his original purpose being a priest.

I can say that you don't even know the road to the ooni house even as small as ife

i know say e shock wen even baby124( a female like you) tell you your problem

any way that aside I want to ask you for the meaning of this name OGENDENGBE and how it is pronounce in Yoruba

am asking because of the O, E, E, E and how they sound if it is O= hoe or OR...,
E= he or air..

I want to observe something please
Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
TAO11:
———————

Bring the direct link to the article or book that used or reference the word obba to a Yoruba King in 1860

You have to be civil to my question please just send a direct link

Etinosa12345, i think you gave a me a direct link to one few months ago was that one the 1860 link, letme know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
gregyboy:

Bring the direct link to the article or book that used or reference the word obba to a Yoruba King in 1860

You have to be civil to my question please just send a direct link

Etinosa12345, i think you gave a me a direct link to one few months ago was that one the 1860 link, letme know
It is my duty to provide detailed references to the materials I cite.

It is your parents’ duty to buy you the materials.

Now, face your parents squarely.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Etrusen:
no need to follow you argue

you are only pained that your claim kings adopted the word after 1930

and benin have used the word for ages
I have been expecting a Bini man to come forward and tell us that 1867 (the earliest known year of Benin’s written usage of ‘Oba’) is earlier than the year 1845 in which a written usage of ‘Oba’ for Yoruba monarchs have already been provided.

And you finally volunteered. Please go ahead and explain how 1867 is earlier than 1845. We are all ears. cheesy

The Benin man naturally has his brain twisted from too many lies since childhood.

You have just proven that again. cheesy

[s]my problem with you is that as good as you think, you have not carried out any ground research by your self. you think that only what is written on books can help you. my simple advice to you is that you should try your possible best to visit ife during any of their festival in order for you to see your claim ooni performing his original purpose being a priest.

I can say that you don't even know the road to the ooni house even as small as ife

i know say e shock wen even baby124( a female like you) tell you your problem

any way that aside I want to ask you for the meaning of this name OGENDENGBE and how it is pronounce in Yoruba

am asking because of the O, E, E, E and how they sound if it is O= hoe or OR...,
E= he or air..

I want to observe something please[/s]
Can you re-type all these in English language? I don’t speak Edo language.

Having a said that, Benin dictionary has already confessed that the word “Oba” was borrowed into Benin language from Yoruba language. cheesy

Sorry lad, you and your propaganda are centuries too late. Take heart. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by Etrusen(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
TAO11:
I have been expecting a Bini man to come forward and tell us that 1867 (the earliest known year of Benin’s written usage of ‘Oba’) is earlier than the year 1845 in which a written usage of ‘Oba’ for Yoruba monarchs have already been provided.

And you finally volunteered. Please go ahead and explain how 1867 is earlier than 1845. We are all ears. cheesy

The Benin man naturally has his brain twisted from too many lies since childhood.

You have just proven that again. cheesy

Can you re-type all these in English language? I don’t speak Edo language.

Benin deictionary has already confessed that the word “Oba” was borrowed into Benin language from Yoruba language.

Sorry lad, you and your propaganda are centuries too late. Take heart. grin

like I said

it just question that deserve answer

I want to observe something

but if you are refusing it please no problem

and please reduce the pain of knowing that your kings were made after 1930

the pains if not reduced kills faster

it's a piece of advice
Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Etrusen:
like I said

it just question that deserve answer

I want to observe something

but if you are refusing it please no problem
Why must I be the solution to your problems in the first place?

Is there nobody with a piece of brain in Benin that may help you out?

and please reduce the pain of knowing that your kings were made after 1930 •••
You’re trying too hard to console yourself. LMAO!

Your Bini dictionary already confessed that Binis borrowed “Oba” from the Yorubas. Haha!

Moreover, please provide me a written evidence of “Oba” for a Benin monarch in the year 1866 or earlier.

I have already provided a written evidence of “Oba” for Yoruba monarch in the year 1845.

Although the following should have been obvious, but I would still say it: 1845 is earlier than 1930. 1845 is also earlier than 1867.

Deal with the disgraceful pain. cheesy

Yes, I know it kills you slowly.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
TAO11:
It is my duty to provide detailed references to the materials I cite.

It is your parents’ duty to buy you the materials.

Now, face your parents squarely.

Since you bought the books can you show me the screenshot and the necessary reference to certify its geniueity

1845 you said

Show me the necessary
Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by Etrusen(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
TAO11:
Why must I be the solution to your problems in the first place?

Is there nobody with a piece of brain in Benin that may help you out?

You’re trying too hard to console yourself.

Your Bini dictionary already confessed that Binis borrowed “Oba” from the Yorubas

Moreover, please provide me a written evidence of “Oba” for a Benin in the year 1865.

I have already provided a written evidence of “Oba” for Yoruba monarch in the year 1845.

Although this should be obvious, but I would still say it: 1845 is earlier than 1930. 1845 is earlier than 1867.

Deal with the disgraceful pain.

Yes, I know it kills you slowly.

you have shown your insecurity over and over again

good night

Uvbie se omowmen!!
Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
gregyboy:
Since you bought the books can you show me the screenshot and the necessary reference to certify its geniueity

1845 you said

Show me the necessary
I don’t have to send you a screenshot although I already did on that same “Oba” thread where I disgraced Benin Kingdom. I gave the full reference to the material there. Follow the link.

Wait, I have a question:
Can your parents actually afford to buy you a book??

Please answer this question genuinely — Yes or No ??

If “No”, I am not the cause of their generational poverty.

If “Yes”, then cry to them.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Etrusen:
you have shown your insecurity over and over again•••

iNsEcUrItY ?? Hahahaha!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12985167_6664a9749dde45e8869ab7ed847c2c65_jpeg_jpegee2dbda2acba362996b20c53e184149b

Did you get mad because your Bini dictionary already confessed that the Binis borrowed “Oba” from the Yorubas ??

Or did you get mad because you have no written evidence of “Oba” for a Benin king prior to 1867??

Whereas I have provided a written evidence of “Oba” for a Yoruba monarch from 1845??

Which of these two really got you mad?? The first or the second or both?? Please speak up. cheesy

Uvbie se omowmen to you too — whatever that means in your dead language. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
No need to prolong further irrelevant discussion if there was no benin-ife connection then the word oba was borrowed from the benins as a result of benin militarily expansion into yoruba area

It doesn't matter the tribe the word obba was used first to describe king in a European text

That wont determine its origin of the word oba except our bi polar patient would insist

The origin of the word oba can simply be determined by finding the relationship between benin and ife, if truly it occurred

Or was simply some political staged myth to unite the edos as Yorubas in the early creation of nigeria

1 Like

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2021
Hahaha!

Welcome to another episode of “Binis living in denial for self-consolation”.

It is my prayer that Osanubua will grant you all the fortitude to bear the loss. cheesy Amen! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2021
Summary For Quick Referencing

(1) “Yoruba” Founded In 1808 ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/25#96567759

(2) No Relationship Between Ife and Benin Prior To The 1800s ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/9#96323798
OR
https://www.nairaland.com/6087424/benin-ife-myth-shouldnt-circulated#93803726

(3) Binis Militarily Invaded, Conquered, Settled in Lagos, and then Installed an Edo Prince as The First King ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6286709/ijebu-vs-jebusite/1#96593783

(4) Binis Own The Word “Oba” ??
DEBUNKED:

(5) Benin Obtained TRIBUTES from OYo ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6291440/benin-remain-center-west-africa/1#96792413

(6) Benin Ruled Certain Eastern-Yoruba Kingdoms ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96519494

Cheers!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 2:32am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:

[[s]b](1)[/b] “Yoruba” Founded In 1808 ??
DEBUNKED:

DEBUNKED:
OR

(3) Binis Militarily Invaded, Conquered, Settled in Lagos, and then Installed an Edo Prince as The First King ??
DEBUNKED:

DEBUNKED:

DEBUNKED:

DEBUNKED:

Cheers![/s]

Once again how many people viewing the thread, how many likes is coming out

Ghost likes, to encourage her demented ego

The likes are more than the people viewing

Someone tell me this bitch is a mod, i just reported her for insulting her parents, instead of her getting banned, she is still left wondering around

I hope they wont banned me for this

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 5:32am On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Once again how many people viewing the thread, how many likes is coming outGhost likes, to encourage her demented egoThe likes are more than the people viewing Someone tell me this bitch is a mod, i just reported her for insulting her parents, instead of her getting banned, she is still left wondering around I hope they wont banned me for this[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12985618_beninife_jpeg6a7a60b85f1e96049f54408a72807f5b

(1) Four years after the hypothesis in the above attachment has been put forward by A. F. C. Ryder; he himself is reported in a joint publication by Professors Elizabeth Allo Isichei & Peter Uche Isichei to have abandoned his own hypothesis.

These professors of African history note in their joint work, “A History of Nigeria”, as follows:

It is noteworthy that Ryder, who questioned the Ife connection and argued the case for the linkages with a northern kingdom, abandoned the line of argument in his later book, Benin and the Europeans.

Reference:
https://books.google.com/books?id=96ZzAAAAMAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=northern+kingdom

Elizabeth A. Isichei & Peter Uche Isichei, “A History of Nigeria”, Longman (1983), Volume 2, p. 137.

(2) Furthermore to this, even if Ryder had failed to retrace his steps, his hypothesis (which has yielded no result till date) has been devastatingly debunked by many subsequent research — one of which is by Robin Horton which I have particularly expounded on at the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048841/how-unveil-promote-ancient-igbo/55#93649575

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 5:37am On Jan 14, 2021
@sesan85, @Newton85, @Ideadoctor, @Babtoundey, @Balogunodua, @gomojam, @DenreleDave, @SaintBeehot, MelesZenawi, Olu317, Obalufon, @Obalatule, @Ofunwa111, @Juliusmalema, @ariesbull, @MelesZenawi, @RedboneSmith, @Afam4eva, @BabaRamota1980

As I was going through my books jejely as usual, I stumbled upon the attachment below: grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12985729_529fc1fe2d49430e9488de99ccec9104_jpeg_jpeg7ddd857e5f8aca1ccf86860d8235b229

Reference: Richard. E. Dennett; “At The Back of the Black Man’s Mind”: Or Notes on the Kingly Office in West Africa; London, Macmillan and Co., Limited (The New York Macmillan Company); 1906, p. 181.

Everyday appears to bring more and more evidence which all prove the very same thing — which is that: the Oba of Benin is (in every respect) a Yoruba man. cheesy

Cheers!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 5:51am On Jan 14, 2021

(1) “Yoruba” Founded In 1808 ??
DEBUNKED:

DEBUNKED:
OR

DEBUNKED:

DEBUNKED:

DEBUNKED:

DEBUNKED:

Cheers!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12977756_9d163d6ff7b34767bd5f3ae48b0dd9e9_jpeg_jpegb2a58982ee54f50727900923d381fc08

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by DenreleDave(m): 6:11am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:
@sesan85, @Newton85, @Ideadoctor, @Babtoundey, @Balogunodua, @gomojam, @DenreleDave:

As I was going through my books as usual, I stumbled upon the attachment below.

Everyday appears to bring more and more evidence which all prove the very same thing — which is that: the Oba of Benin is, in every respect, a Yoruba man. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12985729_529fc1fe2d49430e9488de99ccec9104_jpeg_jpeg7ddd857e5f8aca1ccf86860d8235b229

Reference: Richard. E. Dennett; “At The Back of the Black Man’s Mind”: Or Notes on the Kingly Office in West Africa; London, Macmillan and Co., Limited (The New York Macmillan Company); 1906, p. 181.

Tao11 finally keeee gregyboy

1 Like

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by TAO11(f): 6:18am On Jan 14, 2021
DenreleDave:
Tao11 finally keeee gregyboy
Lol.

He has actually gotten used to disgrace. cheesy

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by Ideadoctor(m): 7:18am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:
@sesan85, @Newton85, @Ideadoctor, @Babtoundey, @Balogunodua, @gomojam, @DenreleDave, @SaintBeehot:

As I was going through my books jejely as usual, I stumbled upon the attachment below: grin

Everyday appears to bring more and more evidence which all prove the very same thing — which is that: the Oba of Benin is (in every respect) a Yoruba man. cheesy

Cheers!
love you Tao11

1 Like

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2021
TAO11:

(1) Four years after the hypothesis in the above attachment has been put forward by A. F. C. Ryder; he himself is reported in a joint publication by Professors Elizabeth Allo Isichei & Peter Uche Isichei to have abandoned his own hypothesis.

These professors of African history note in their joint work, “A History of Nigeria”, as follows:

It is noteworthy that Ryder, who questioned the Ife connection and argued the case for the linkages with a northern kingdom, abandoned the line of argument in his later book, Benin and the Europeans.

Reference:
https://books.google.com/books?id=96ZzAAAAMAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=northern+kingdom

Elizabeth A. Isichei & Peter Uche Isichei, “A History of Nigeria”, Longman (1983), Volume 2, p. 137.

(2) Furthermore to this, even if Ryder had failed to retrace his steps, his hypothesis (which has yielded no result till date) has been devastatingly debunked by many subsequent research — one of which is by Robin Horton which I have particularly expounded on at the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048841/how-unveil-promote-ancient-igbo/55#93649575

Can someone spot were Ryder abandon is benin-ife connection in his book benin and the Europeans, i have well read that article, ryder only talked about benin and European trade relationship and nothing more

So Tao11 must be so possessed with stupidity and obsession, that she is willing to accept anything to throw at me, because it is Europeanly referenced, her demented obsession wont let her think through things before having them paste

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2021
More

Can someone point me were ryder abandon his work in his book

The abandonment am seeing here is him not talking about benin-ife connection because it was not necessary pertaining to what he was discussing neither did he disprove his former works on the benin-ife connection

Etinosa1234
Etrusen
Samuk
AreaFada2
nocomment1
Valirex

DenreleDave
Balogunodua
MelesZenawi
Olu317
Obalufon
Bababtundey
Ideadoctor
BabaRamota1980

TAO11 i reported you for insulting you parents stupidity howbyou managed to escape banned gets me baffled

Re: List Of OLUBADAN Of Ibadan From 1820 To 2016, They Are 39 In Number…. by gregyboy(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2021
Tao11 Come here with your rotten teeth and orove were afc ryder abandon his work on ife benin connections

Am still waiting for archeological evidence showing benin and ife connection

And dont you dare post that fabricated benin art found in a suppose ife.... grin grin before you begin to let your stinking desperate obsession stink in, i just have to remind you

2) bring evidence, ife made those her artworks or do you want me to create a thread for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worldwide Igbo Population Around 70 Million -world Census / Ethiopians Are Caucasion-video / 11 Factual Similarities Between The Igbo And Ibibio-efik Peoples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.