Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. (44989 Views)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / For Ladies, 8 Perfect Ways To Flirt With A Guy You Like. / A Very Boring Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Chrylich(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ds kind thing dey work??
Abeg, Nigeria on my mind!

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by ednut1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na to quit surepass

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Remember to always give her mind-blowing orgasm. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by jnrbayano(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Fesomu:
Not when its in her blood to be boring

Correct
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by darepoju(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice 1.....
BTW
I appreciate The glory of God over my life.. Iyam plus today...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by ichommy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
allanphash7:
Relationship ?
soji guy, how far nah?
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by iswallker(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Carlson001:
Without doubt; u aint a Nigerian!

when a girl says you re stingy, thats the beginning of the end of that relationship....trust me.... grin
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Its good. nduu.si@gmail.com I have genuine cures for Arthritis, Pile, Excess fat, Heart congestion, growing cancer, gall stone bladder, kidney stone, acne, migraine, pot belly, severe pain. Keep fit.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

That's when you are jobless
Dnt b so stvpid!
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by viktor01(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
How can one be romantic in this harsh economy.

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pamellla(f): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
u are so on point!
some guys are just fuc*ing boring. ts d normal routine for dem daily

Guy: morning dear
Girl: morning love
Guy: ow was ur night
Girl: fine....urs?
Guy: good...av u eaten?
Girl: yes
Guy: wat did you eat
Girl: yam
Guy: who prepared it?
(girl getting pissd off already)
Girl: I did
Guy: Hope ts delicious sha
Girl: No! its not
jeez!!! dats just stale....ts d same thing everyday

guys go dey ask u question like say dem dey conduct interview for you.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by allanphash7(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
I'm ok brother

What's good?
ichommy:

soji guy, how far nah?
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Chimezie198(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
pamellla:
u are so on point! some guys are just fuc*ing boring. ts d normal routine for dem daily
Guy: morning dear Girl: morning love Guy: ow was ur night Girl: fine....urs? Guy: good...av u eaten? Girl: yes Guy: wat did you eat Girl: yam Guy: who prepared it? (girl getting pissd off already) Girl: I did Guy: Hope ts delicious sha Girl: No! its not jeez!!! dats just stale....ts d same thing everyday
if we no ask, una go still say we aint caring.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by jnrbayano(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Dnt b so stvpid!

Can you ask me this question staring at me face to face?

If you can, what's your address, I will bear the travelling cost.

Post it here or PM me.

Online Lion.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by viktor01(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:
Awwwww cinderella kind of love

grin oga op na for inside movie all dis write up dey work

Cos for naija love sounds like alien to d guys

grin grin grin
Actually, the word na scam.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

Can you ask me this question staring at me face to face?

If you can, what's your address, I will bear the travelling cost.

Post it here or PM me.

Online Lion.
u still must be very stvpid.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Bluezy13(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Well,

Those 8 are thus your point of view. Doesn't work with every girl.
After all, it is just a relationship, not marriage. Only then can I take you serious
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pamellla(f): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chimezie198:
if we no ask, una go still say we aint carin
g.

There are better ways u can care for a lady than asking irrelevant questions...dats jst off track
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by viktor01(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
pamellla:
u are so on point!

Girls be killing you with awkward silence and when you return the courtesy, they tag you boring.

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by jnrbayano(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
u still must be very stvpid.

Small boy with miniature balls...oblige me pal.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Chimezie198(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
pamellla:

There are better ways u can care for a lady than asking irrelevant questions...dats jst off track
lemme fry plantain for u.. shey u go digest am wirh HERO?
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by gsalvatore: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
When a relationship goes bore all these your tips to unbore(is that even English) it becomes important just as bicycle is to a fish.

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
viktor01:

grin grin grin
Actually, the word na scam.

Asin grin blackmail sef dey

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by amavic2020: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
once a relationship is boring, it's boring.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by zomby(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
It is not a science exam to boost a boring relationship...I do not think complimenting her or his parents/ friends does anything positive to your relationship...

These are my steps to an exciting relationship:
1. Love yourself/ stay true to yourself
2. Focus more on what makes both of you happy
3. Make everyday feel like Christmas Eve
4. Make her or him feel wanted on a regular in a special way

If you guys are meant to be, everything else, including great communication will come together naturally.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by chidiswt: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:
Noted!

OP, Please let them also know that without effective communication all the above listed above can't be work very well!
Nice points listed above tho
I tells you dear. On how your partner no dey communicate wella everything is always misinterpreted and bring about quarrels. Hmmmm
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by gsalvatore: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
pamellla:
u are so on point!

you are right. Some guys can be boring . But judging from the conversation you wrote up there its suppose to be a conversation meaning it should be two sided(reciprocal) Right? Like the guy that asked you if you have eaten and you answered yes. Doesnt he eat? Cant you ask back?

Its not even about being boring , most Ladies can't make a proper convo because they simply dont know how..

But the lady made the convo look like interrogation in fact I'm looking at an interrogation not proper conversation. Some girls just want the guy to always sparehead the convo during every chat with their one syllable response.. These kinda girls mostly believe the whole world revolve in between her legs.. Sad but true

More ladies are guilty of this than guys. I even think the guys learnt to be this boring from the ladies..

5 Likes

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by vicstar(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
vikacydevato:
Forget about women and make money. Start a snail farm and make money. Get calcium supplement for increased eggs production and to grow your snails to maturity in 8 months, @ VICOMO FARMS (08066194562) : www.nairaland.com/2855821/practical-snail-farming-2016

tell 'em bro grin
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by vicstar(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
viktor01:

Girls be killing you with awkward silence and when you return the courtesy, they tag you boring.

[b] don't mind 'em bro undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Darammliveth(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
How can someone do that
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
O boy, i need this now.

Me and my babe will just be together, we cant talk to eachother for 10 long minutes.

I will want to drive her around. She go say she is going. She isnt helping matters..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.