Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. (44991 Views)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / For Ladies, 8 Perfect Ways To Flirt With A Guy You Like. / A Very Boring Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Orion21: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Naughtysite:
O boy, i need this now.

Me and my babe will just be together, we cant talk to eachother for 10 long minutes.

I will want to drive her around. She go say she is going. She isnt helping matters..

Ohk..lemme donate my 2 shillings

Relationship are bound to get borrrrrring..once u guys get to knw each oda well it becomes easy to predict ur partners
So d trick is to switch roles or do suin outta ur normal routine
So let's say she comes ova n cooks.. When next she's coming over cook suin nice for her tell her to seat down n enjoy being a bachelor for 10mins
N if u can't cook no sweat.. Burn d pot or let her meet u in d kitchen struggling Wiv d burning pot, spoon.. She would prolly laugh n wanna try to help u out telling u she doesn't knw wat u were doing in d kitchen in d first place..then u hold both her hands/hold her waist n say suin lyk "bae forget d pathetic indomie.. U put on suin nice n lemme take u out"
2. Take her Wiv u on an errand.. Say go buy suin for ur sis *ask for her opinion n a choice
3. If u always d one dat initiate d sex..u let her start it n den follow up
4. As a bae.. Ask him to meet u out wen it time to take d bills.. He wud prolly bring out his wallet tell him we won't be needing dat n pay d bills.
5. If u guyz usually fvck.. Den make luv to her N vice versa *am sure d house wil agree Derz difference
Den dis is d my final resolve.. Ask her if had imagined wait it feels lyk if u guyz climax at same time... N u guyz shud try to reach orgasm at same tym

..I hope you get my drift *winks
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by nogoarea(f): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2016
dis post is not meant for a womanizer.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by frankkydee(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
pweetychyka:

It happens!

Most people (both genders) are victim of such too!
So u shouldn't be surprised! Don't worry that perfect person for u, will come

when would that be cos i can't wait to that sure person
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pweetychyka(f): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
frankkydee:

when would that be cos i can't wait to that sure person

Jez be patient and keep been nice as always but be wise
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by frankkydee(m): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
pweetychyka:

Jez be patient and keep been nice as always but be wise

pls,just want to ask is there still true love?
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pweetychyka(f): 7:19am On Jan 24, 2016
frankkydee:

pls,just want to ask is there still true love?

Yea there is
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by frankkydee(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2016
pweetychyka:

Yea there is

have only heard about it but never seen or experience it personally
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pweetychyka(f): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
frankkydee:

Told ya dat wen the ryt person comes u don't av to pour much efforts to make it work between d both of U! That is true Love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
frankkydee:

Checkout my new post, it might help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.