Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. (44994 Views)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / For Ladies, 8 Perfect Ways To Flirt With A Guy You Like. / A Very Boring Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by mo2raur(f): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
One thing I always keep at the back of my mind in relationships is this

Always make him or her to fall in love with you at least everyday.

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by GodblessNig247(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
pamellla:
u are so on point!
some guys are just fuc*ing boring. ts d normal routine for dem daily

Guy: morning dear
Girl: morning love
Guy: ow was ur night
Girl: fine....urs?
Guy: good...av u eaten?
Girl: yes
Guy: wat did you eat
Girl: yam
Guy: who prepared it?
(girl getting pissd off already)
Girl: I did
Guy: Hope ts delicious sha
Girl: No! its not
jeez!!! dats just stale....ts d same thing everyday

guys go dey ask u question like say dem dey conduct interview for you.

U nailed it! not just guys o. girls can be so boring. I have met a lot of them.. so straight jacketed!!!!
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pweetychyka(f): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
CharlyNick:

Na una [women] op dey refer to o............. cheesy not we

Lol..... cheesy cheesy

It's everybody jare..... relationships don't need single effort to make it work but mutual efforts tongue tongue
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by CharlyNick: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:

Lol..... cheesy cheesy

It's everybody jare..... relationships don't need single effort to make it work but mutual efforts tongue tongue

U're correct sister. Severe communication play a vital role in any distant relationship.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pweetychyka(f): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2016
CharlyNick:

U're correct sister. Severe communication play a vital role in any distant relationship.

Sure....that's the koko
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Lovelynature(m): 12:58am On Jan 22, 2016
Cutehector:
One thing I always keep at the back of my mind in relationships is this

Always make him or her to fall in love with you at least everyday.

How bro?
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by lordtriplee(m): 1:00am On Jan 22, 2016
But OP, you said 8 but listed 7.#Whereisourbudget

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 1:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
How bro?
the little things u do dat make dem smile and blush..
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Lovelynature(m): 1:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Cutehector:
the little things u do dat make dem smile and blush..
Ok

but repeating same thing everyday could be also boring as he/she can easily predict your next action. There's no how one can't keep repeating so some romantic actions at least weekly.

I think tolerance and understanding is just the key
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 1:33am On Jan 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
Ok

but repeating same thing everyday could be also boring as he/she can easily predict your next action. There's no how one can't keep repeating so some romantic actions at least weekly.

I think tolerance and understanding is just the key
I never mentioned one should keep doing one thing ova and ova again.. I only said do little things dat will make her smile. Things with an "s" not just one thing.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Lovelynature(m): 1:34am On Jan 22, 2016
Cutehector:
I never mentioned one should keep doing one thing ova and ova again.. I only said do little things dat will make her smile. Things with an "s" not just one thing.
ok
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by frankkydee(m): 2:47am On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=pweetychyka post=42184145]Noted!

OP, Please let them also know that without effective communication all the above listed points can't work very well!
Nice points listed above tho[/quote

I always communicate with them wella but they turn out to be snitches!
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by chriskosherbal(m): 2:51am On Jan 22, 2016
Praying always no doubt boost relationship. You can boost also your relationship by using the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER for guys and babes get for your guys too,its https://www.nairaland.com/2881018/100-herbal-remedy-weak-attention#42196537 lovers desire
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pamellla(f): 5:59am On Jan 22, 2016
Chimezie198:
lemme fry plantain for u.. shey u go digest am wirh HERO?
lol....u are not serious
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pamellla(f): 6:10am On Jan 22, 2016
gsalvatore:
you are right. Some guys can be boring . But judging from the conversation you wrote up there its suppose to be a conversation meaning it should be two sided(reciprocal) Right? Like the guy that asked you if you have eaten and you answered yes. Doesnt he eat? Cant you ask back?

Its not even about being boring , most Ladies can't make a proper convo because they simply dont know how..

But the lady made the convo look like interrogation in fact I'm looking at an interrogation not proper conversation. Some girls just want the guy to always sparehead the convo during every chat with their one syllable response.. These kinda girls mostly believe the whole world revolve in between her legs.. Sad but true

More ladies are guilty of this than guys. I even think the guys learnt to be this boring from the ladies..
hmmmm...thank God you said some ladies
but seriously d way a guy start a conversation determines if I ll keep it going or not...am not saying ts wrong asking girls such questns but dere are better ways to put it....dats just too predictable....bfo u type finish d girl already knows wat is coming in nd reply you with d usual answer

just mix things up a bit....make her laugh....make her look forward to ur message with excitement written all over her.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pamellla(f): 6:13am On Jan 22, 2016
GodblessNig247:

U nailed it! not just guys o. girls can be so boring. I have met a lot of them.. so straight jacketed!!!!
hmmm....well, maybe.
but its not dat mch among girls compare to guys

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pweetychyka(f): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=frankkydee post=42206868][/quote]

Guess they weren't into u like u were into them!

Cos I know ladies loves been cared for and also hear from their partner if possible every seconds in as much as they are very well into u!
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pamellla(f): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2016
butanep:

If you re lively as you claimed, you will change the content of the chat to a lively one.

The problem is that you ladies complain a lot without doing anything. What you find boring might be what is lively to another.

My first ex-girlfriend was sometimes angry with me because I don't always ask her if she has eaten n how her night was. This same thing was boring to my first girl so I stopped when I noticed.

Friendship and relationships is all about communication. Don't think the guy will know what makes you happy automatically. He is not a spirit.
hmmmm....different strokx for different folks
but seriously in as much as u try to make d conversation lively some guys are just off point.

as a so cald "friend" he should know what makes me happy...ts not a matter of spirit or anything...u should know what I want nd wat I don't nd d same with me as well.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Chimezie198(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2016
pamellla:

lol....u are not serious
hmmm... make u no go report me say i no dey caring
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by ogbonnaonyeka(m): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2016
love doctor. A nice write up
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by butanep(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2016
pamellla:

hmmmm....different strokx for different folks
but seriously in as much as u try to make d conversation lively some guys are just off point.

as a so cald "friend" he should know what makes me happy...ts not a matter of spirit or anything...u should know what I want nd wat I don't nd d same with me as well.

I see...
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by kibzz(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Give us example

pamellla:

but seriously d way a guy start a conversation determines if I ll keep it going or not...am not saying ts wrong asking girls such questns but dere are better ways to put it....dats just too predictable....bfo u type finish d girl already knows wat is coming in nd reply you with d usual answer

just mix things up a bit....make her laugh....make her look forward to ur message with excitement written all over her.

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by kibzz(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Ways like??

pamellla:

There are better ways u can care for a lady than asking irrelevant questions...dats jst off track
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by sosodevf(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2016
You know I have tried this in my 10 years relationship and it's working for me. I have been a pompous guy in a while, but recently sometime last month I adopted this similar pattern. My wife she's me as her lost but found hussy . kiss
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by frankkydee(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

Guess they weren't into u like u were into them!

Cos I know ladies loves been cared for and also hear from their partner if possible every seconds in as much as they are very well into u!

I cared,pampered,always calling to check on her but what do i get for all these heartbreak
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pweetychyka(f): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2016
frankkydee:

I cared,pampered,always calling to check on her but what do i get for all these heartbreak

It happens!

Most people (both genders) are victim of such too!
So u shouldn't be surprised! Don't worry that perfect person for u, will come

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2016
phillipay:
Bro you should have first told us how to get the partner ...

I will soon write on that soon.. Just be posted. It all starts with some proven skills I will give you. And it works like magic.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by wayodude(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2016
For guys: not exactly sure what you could do to make a woman feel a new buzz...sorry

For girls: wake your man up with head as a surprise. (That's assuming you don't do this usually)

Thank me later cheesy
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by gsalvatore: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
pamellla:

mixing things up has to do with two...if the guy spearheads the convo and tries to mix things the way he thinks will make the convo exciting he might one off as dry/boring.

How will the dude even know the line of chat that will excite the girl (when most of them are poster child of nollywood)when the girl is not reciprocating well- making it look like interrogation.

In another note...do you consider yourself the chatting type?
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by samexukpeh(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
A lot of relationship truly have the problems of communication and we tend to forget that a lot of evolution have made communications easier than never before...

Have you ever imagine the romantic side of text messaging with your partner?
Oh! someone just screamed? dont panic, Am not talking about the regular NGN4.00 per SMS services we get from our network providers.
Am talking about making it more romantic this Valentine season, from customizing your display name (e.g I LOVE QUEEN) which alone have generated a romantic fumes already to scheduling SMS to be delivered to your partner daily, hourly etc.

Don't do the usual this valentine season, do the UN-usual.

Rush now and visit www.sms.bbnplace.com - BE THE FIRST to Apply this romantic therapy before the world do...
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Khez: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
It sha depends @Op
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Pastopreneur(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
DOES SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE REALLY MEAN FORNICATION?

THE TRUE, UNPOPULAR REVELATION OF FORNICATION

Last week, while having a business lecture, a young man like myself walked up to me heavily disturbed with the accusations some people have laid on him, especially from his church. He has been into a serious relationship for four years now and plans on cementing it by the end of this year which makes the fifth. He told me that right from day one of his relationship, people have always accused him for having sexual intercourse with his love partner. They accused him of fornication, even when he could not see the sin of fornication in what he was doing. But nevertheless, he felt condemned and thus, always seeking for counselling. This prompted me to produce this article for those having similar challenges. And i will begin this article from the standpoint of marriage.

Marriage is a LAWFUL UNION between two partners. And its essence is to stay glued to one partner who will stand as witness to the end of your days. First of all, let me quickly bring to our reasoning faculties what a LAWFUL UNION really means.

A lawful union in its simplicity means; a union that fulfills the laws of God. But i will unveil to you one major law that 98% of marriages has failed to fulfill in today's world, making their union by LAW, to be unlawful. This may be hard on the women, but i do not write this to condemn anyone but to drive home my points.

Deut 22:28-29; " If a man finds a young woman who is a VIRGIN, who is not betrothed, and he siezes her and lies with her, and THEY ARE FOUND OUT, ' then the man who lay with her shall give to the young woman's father, fifty shekels of silver(DOWRY) and she shall be his wife because he has humbled her; he shall not be permitted to divorce her all his days ".

Now, here are my first reasoning questions drafted out from the above verses.

1. What if the man and the virgin were not found out, would the payment still occur?

2. What if we realise that our partner is not a virgin, should we still pay the dowry? Should the non-virgins be condemned to a single life to eternity?

3. If we go ahead( as it happens in today's world ) and marry a non-virgin, do we not think that we have broken the law and thus falling into fornication and adultery?

4. How then is our marriages a lawful union? Or don't you know that according to Lev 22:20-21, God said; anyone found not been a virgin in a supposed lawful union should be stoned to death?

Why are we not practicing all these today? I know some people will say that we don't live by the law anymore. I am not against this. But did Jesus Christ come to take away the law or to fulfill the law?

When we talk about sex before marriage(lawful union), people are so quick to condemn it without proper knowledge of what they condemn. They claim that it is amongst God's law not to have sexual relations before marriage. What trully beats me is; is the prohibition of sex before marriage God's law or human law? And if we say it is God's law, why don't we also conclude that we do not live by the law anymore? Why do we condemn those who have done it or are doing it, placing a burden on them which we ourselves could not carry?

How many of us can trully say that we have fulfilled all the obligations written for a lawful union? Do anyone bother you with these burdens?

And if you are among the 2% of people who were able to fulfill it, are you now by any means better than those who could not?

We are no longer judged by any law be it the one created by God or by man. The law has been fulfilled into one word - LOVE. And we all know that love covers multitude of sins. Whatever is done without love, the reality of sin takes over.

continue reading@

/p6KAbW-H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.