Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. (44993 Views)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / For Ladies, 8 Perfect Ways To Flirt With A Guy You Like. / A Very Boring Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by morganwizzy55(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
If u want to burst ur r/ship, if u are the man, develop the habit of crying when she offend u and stop eating anything from her, if u are the lady, just deny him of promo or puny or pvss*, bring in prayer before u and ur man want to discuss.. Shikina
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by frenchkisser(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Play the 69 game... :PPlay the 69 game...
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by vicstar(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:
Awwwww cinderella kind of love
grin oga op na for inside movie all dis write up dey work
Cos for naija love sounds like alien to d guys

to d guys ke?, hmm is to both parties oooh
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by vicstar(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
morganwizzy55:
If u want to burst ur r/ship, if u are the man, develop the habit of crying when she offend u and stop eating anything from her, if u are the lady, just deny him of promo or puny or pvss*, bring in prayer before u and ur man want to discuss.. Shikina

my guy your own view is out of dis earth grin
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:
Noted!

OP, Please let them also know that without effective communication all the above listed above can't be work very well!
Nice points listed above tho

Yea, communication is the highest...

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by ochobaba(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
dason4life:
OP, Those stuff won't work for Nigerians ladies. Just introduce money, more money, outings, gifts and more gifts, then watch the miracles unfold right in your presence
grin grin grin
N.B Relationship isn't for poor fellas tongue
Even the so-called rich guys makes poor decision Ma dear is about striking the balance!!!
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
vicstar:

to d guys ke?, hmm is to both parties oooh

U mean pool parties grin
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by gbens2000(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
pamellla:
u are so on point!
some guys are just fuc*ing boring. ts d normal routine for dem daily

Guy: morning dear
Girl: morning love
Guy: ow was ur night
Girl: fine....urs?
Guy: good...av u eaten?
Girl: yes
Guy: wat did you eat
Girl: yam
Guy: who prepared it? I saw ur dp nd was like is this not my kid sis,u look alike a lot.nd Nyc dp.
(girl getting pissd off already)
Girl: I did
Guy: Hope ts delicious sha
Girl: No! its not
jeez!!! dats just stale....ts d same thing everyday

guys go dey ask u question like say dem dey conduct interview for you.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Onomatopoeia(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
If this is ur design sample, u have failed....... plz go back to designing school....

MindMatics:
Only like minds dox it, money it jst for a while jollyment #Mindmatikx #MindGraphicsStudio...
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pweetychyka(f): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
chidiswt:

I tells you dear. On how your partner no dey communicate wella everything is always misinterpreted and bring about quarrels. Hmmmm

Yea dearie!

Ur head is dere grin grin
Lack of communication brings about lack of understanding
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nikkyparadise:
Always gv her Ur ATM card n pin

Surest, even if nah N2,000 dey for account.

Give her a car key even if nah 504. She go dey call you everyday..
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pweetychyka(f): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Naughtysite:

Yea, communication is the highest...

That's the point
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Azil:
Remember to always give her mind-blowing orgasm. lol

If she go gree..
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
iswallker:

when a girl says you re stingy, thats the beginning of the end of that relationship....trust me.... grin

Lie, a girl kees going back to a stingy guy. At the start of a relationship, if you flaunt money, then prepare to continue flaunting it for her..

Babes like mean and wicked guys.. Practical !

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
pamellla:
u are so on point!

Guy: who prepared it?

He is asking because if he doesnt, you cant contribute a topic.

So you become the interviewee..
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
gsalvatore:
you are right. Some guys can be boring . But judging from the conversation you wrote up there its suppose to be a conversation meaning it should be two sided(reciprocal) Right? Like the guy that asked you if you have eaten and you answered yes. Doesnt he eat? Cant you ask back?

Its not even about being boring , most Ladies can't make a proper convo because they simply dont know how..

But the lady made the convo look like interrogation in fact I'm looking at an interrogation not proper conversation. Some girls just want the guy to always sparehead the convo during every chat with their one syllable response.. These kinda girls mostly believe the whole world revolve in between her legs.. Sad but true

More ladies are guilty of this than guys. I even think the guys learnt to be this boring from the ladies..

Point. I keep wondering if its a guy that must say Good morning or Hi on whatsapp every morning even when the lady came online first..

Pamella, teach yourself first..

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Jasmine360(f): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice advise... cheesy
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by JohnsonEmma(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
I tried most of the things with no positive result. Cynthia and i had to break up though i still miss her and wish her back.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Aplaudez(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice write up bro! Thumbs up!
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Mufasa27(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Number 9 : Give her money for no reason..
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by phillipay: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bro you should have first told us how to get the partner ...
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by yakubuadeiza(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Well said
lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Aricodon: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
without money in Nigeria relationship, all dis tins will not work. nija gals way like money die.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Maryojoma(f): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
hehehehehehehe nyc ryt up u gat#9ja
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by judano: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Boring relationship can drain the spirit. Thankfully, I am a cartoon character and boredom won't be a problem...
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by butanep(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
pamellla:
u are so on point!

Guy: who prepared it?

If you re lively as you claimed, you will change the content of the chat to a lively one.

The problem is that you ladies complain a lot without doing anything. What you find boring might be what is lively to another.

My first ex-girlfriend was sometimes angry with me because I don't always ask her if she has eaten n how her night was. This same thing was boring to my first girl so I stopped when I noticed.

Friendship and relationships is all about communication. Don't think the guy will know what makes you happy automatically. He is not a spirit.

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by hyuga(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
That no 3 na double edged sword o... next thing she will say is " ehnehn I have been noticing the way u look at her and now u like how smart she is, I can see the writings on the wall.. just say u love her now and stop trying to pretend" then innocent u looks like "WTF"
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by GreatManBee: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
"Am a Relationship person".. That's my favourite line. But that's BTW.

You struggle so hard to get this your dream girl. Along the line, after the sexual exploits day in day out, the hanging out and other things. Both of you have run out of ideas and the relationship is becoming boring. Breakup is all that comes to your mind.
A relationship, as we all know, is the connection between two or more people, But in this case, the relationship is between you and your partner; when you are in a relationship, you are emotionally involved  or connected to your partner.
And of course, every relationship needs refueling and it also needs re-boosting to spice up the atmosphere at a point in time.
Here are 8 simple ways to boost your relationship:

1.Surprise your partner by doing a task you do not normally do: this task may be taking out the trash or cleaning the bathtub etc.

2.Compliment your partner’s parent: “I love how your Dad makes friends wherever he goes”; “I love how your Mom always asks after my family.”

3.Compliment one of your partner’s friends: “I really admire how smart Kunle or Dolapo is.” Why? It shows you think your partner has good taste in friends.

4.Use a nickname you have stopped using: Think back to the start of your relationship to any affectionate nicknames you used to use but have stopped using.

5.Do something fun you used to do together that you have stopped doing: Maybe you used to play Monopoly when you first started dating, or maybe you used to take a walk outside for ice cream after dinner. (The activity may take longer than a minute, but the suggestion won’t; it will take less than a minute.)

6.Thank your partner for something you usually take for granted: “Thanks for cleaning off the plates again, sweetie.”

7.Bring up a positive memory of something you did together: “I was just thinking about how fun it was to pick out plants together last weekend.”You know the positive memory you have had with your partner. Try and bring them out once again to spice up your relationship.
All this act goes a long way in the relationship and it will definitely make your partner appreciate you much better.
cool Please add your own ideas

Goodluck to all partners all over the world.
More posts on saturday!!

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by seyimm: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
The secret of making $100 per day revealed.www.nairaland.com/2876973/secret-making-minimum-100-per#42199254
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by flokii: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nawa o

@OP those wey no come dey any relationship atal nko?

d likes of ermmm... I no call any name o cheesy
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by allytinted: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
brownjulie:
error error error!!! instead of following some set of dos and don't, why don't you just be yourself...
we make the mistake of thinking we can make our relationship work by following some set of rules but its not true,as what worked for couple A might not work for couple B...
little wonder why many marriages crashes as no actor continue to act when the play has ended... just my take sha
thank u for ds write up, especially d bolded.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by CharlyNick: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:
Noted!

OP, Please let them also know that without effective communication all the above listed points can't work very well!
Nice points listed above tho

Na una [women] op dey refer to o............. cheesy not we

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.