Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... (54436 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
VampireeM:
Proudly a Beauty though I dont think the points listed above is meaningfulcheesy

i fine pass you joor.. smiley cheesy check me out.. lolz

by d way, we can produce beautiful kidz.. smiley
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
E383:
Usually, these women become narcissistic, they believe they are entitled to things just because they have a fine face, big ass and big breasts. What? angry.

That's nauseating.

Some can't even engage in reasonable conversations, engage them for 5mins, they begin to talk about superficial things, Empire, E! whatever.

You approach her to ask for directions and the first thing that comes to her mind is, he wants to ask me out. You smile at her, she thinks you are flirting.
Don't let me go the way of PM's here on NL. I witnessed a brawl this morning first hand between one dove*like and a certain prince, believe me, I was pissed.

You check what else they have to offer, you find nothing! Only a fine face, a big booty and a breast that will be deflated with age.

angry.

OP. There are more unreasonable pretty girls than there are the sensible ones.

You lot should repent.

you just saved me the stress of commenting

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by validman7(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Anakogheli trash trash trash!!!

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by banmee(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DATE/MARRY A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN..........

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, but the beautiful woman in this context is beyond any particular beholder's eyes, I am referring to the kind of beauty that beholds every eye. A woman that is a "complete whole"

Many men/boys are of the opinion that: “Beautiful women are lousy in bed, prone to cheating and make terrible wives”, Does this mean we should overlook pretty ladies when it comes to looking for long-term relationship partners? Since every man likes having beautiful daughters whom do we expect them to marry when we are on the front line traducing their ilk? Such parochial beliefs have no place in the modern society! Furthermore, it is utterly incorrect to judge woman’s character purely by how she looks.

Here are the few benefits of marrying a beautiful woman

1)MOTIVATION

Unfortunately most men are scared of dating a gorgeous woman due to the hordes of suitors she is bound to attract,
though is actually a good thing! Stiff competition motivates one to continuously seek to improve themselves so as to always be at their best.Dating a fine-looking woman inspires one work harder, get a better job, drive a better car and buy a bigger house.

2 BOOST YOUR EGO

One of the benefits of dating a beautiful woman is the ego boost you get when hanging out with her in public.
Everyone’s eyes will be on the two of you. Older women longingly smile at you, older men buy you drinks then give the thumbs-up sign, young ladies wink at you suggestively while the young men walk over give you a bear hug before
proceeding to congratulate you for landing such a fine catch.

3)Attract Unmerited favors

If you appear in any public occassion with a beautiful damsel, the reception you will most likely get will be nothing short of outstanding. Men literally fight one another to offer you all sorts of favour,the general believe is that a beautiful damsel deserves no struggle.
If you are an entrepreneur, the next time you are going to meet a prospective client especially a man, remember to go along with a beautiful woman of yours. Clients often settle for a very profitable price when there is a pretty woman around.
Ask pastors with beautiful wives, and other financial institutions that use them for marketing.

4) Low cost of maintenance

Beautiful women Don't need to dressy trashy to stand out! I respect all women and their right to dress however they like! Beautiful women are extremely less expensive to maintain. they don't need heavy and expensive make-up or even plastic surgery to look good, a simple cheap stuffs makes them unique as the beauty alone covereth it all.

5.THEY ARE GREAT ASSETS

Beautiful women unlike the ugly ones are great assets and investment especially in marriage...in most African culture especially the Igbo culture, exhorbitant conditions are placed on pretty ladies during marriage....most families have moved out of abject poverty level simply cos they have a beautiful daughter. It is natural that beautiful women irrespective of class attract rich and responsible suitors who inturn bring enough return on investment..........lolz

Apart from boosting one's ego, there is nothing advantageous about having a beautiful wife. Well, except you are african. In a normal society all other points from the OP is null and void.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin I just know say you go complain!

Sorry yaaacry nothing is permanent
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by shogotermies(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
one thing o.p every woman is BEAUTIFUL, its just the way the lady places herself,. if she herself thinks she is beautiful then she is, if she think she is ugly then she is. # shoutout to my beautiful boo. @peace.. I love u
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Endtimesmith(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
My Guy wait first....Ok continue from the last point.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by princebergz(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
see the ugly girls on rampage! lemme just chill and observe...
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Rone16(f): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nice write up but where should the ugly ones go nw cry.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by abbiecutie(f): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:
dis just spoilt my day!.....someone will soon commit suicide due to some of d post here....so we dat are ugly should go to hell bah.....buh d bible says we are wonderfully made.....we all are created according to d image of God.....Nawa oooo

grin
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by zeb04(f): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
I like everything beautiful.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by abbiecutie(f): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
viktor01:

If everyone were like me, beautiful women will regret the day they were born.

Wetin dem do you?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by kuuljay(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
A man who marries a beautiful woman and the man who plants corn by the road side both have the same problem. If an lie ask osho.... grin grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by ladycomfort(f): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
I love fair and beautiful ladies. kiss

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by donephi(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Beauty is not a prerequisite for being a good wife material.

Who said it is?

He only emphasised what he thinks is accrued wen u make one ur wifey tongue
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by princebergz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
shogotermies:
one thing o.p every woman is BEAUTIFUL, its just the way the lady places herself,. if she herself thinks she is beautiful then she is, if she think she is ugly then she is. # shoutout to my beautiful boo. @peace.. I love u

forget the cliche padre! some are ugly... maybe with jara in some areas sha bt uh- glee eez uh - glee
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by digitite: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Love conquers all. In fact, when you are happy and have peace of mind, your inner beauty shines. Some young beautiful women envy the way we chat and play with our 80something years grandma. Because we love her.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by mallamseifaldin(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Why dear?

Back in the days as an under G, na so I carry babe enter club, the Local Government chairman for the club just ordered him police orderly to call the babe, na so the man call me settle me with 10k with assorted drinks to leave the babe and go, unfortunately the babe saw that as an advantage and showed no little remorse

Ouch!!! So pathetic shocked
Did the LG chairman straf your chick?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by echodrum(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
Op when you grow up, you will reevaluate your post.. Till then, keep searching for queen Jezeabel.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Pdizzle(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Only the 'ego' point make sense. Beautiful women, low maintenance, really?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nicepoker(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
ya I love beautiful girls (no homo)
u this man.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Udoks(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
So who will marry the 'ugly' ones?

IMO, I really do not think there is anyone that's really ugly. Some people are just products of wrong parental matching... Lol. Let's always mix Up and promote a new breed. Not an entire generation will be ugly and another lineage will be beautiful.

TOGETHER WE CAN ERADICATE THE MENACE CALLED UGLINESS.

LOL... jokes apart... Beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder. That's why the ones who might be termed 'complete hole' still get good and handsome men to marry while the so called 'complete whole' still wait till $1=1 Naira before they get a man who is not just after using them to show off their achievements.

But wait, why does no one talk about ugly men? Na them dey even wan get the so-called beautiful women pass.
Must the women always be the ones to be beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Shoelace1(f): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Olasam12(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
If she's beautiful outside and ugly inside i.e lack good characters, you are in real trouble.
If she's beautiful and also a nonentity, you are in big trouble.
My friend, pls do not totally base your love for a lady on her physical appearance.
If you love someone cause of the outward beauty,you'll later in life disappoint that fellow cause of how her/his appearance will later look.Why? because beauty never last! it fades! Body changes! Ask your grandma how she was back then.A lady of good character makes herself beautiful. Enterpreneurs don't work with only your appearance.They work with people of good ideals.What a stupid beauty with cockroach head.A man needs someone that show him something out of onthing. Someone that will encourage him when he is confused. That is beauty Not beauty with nothing!

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by cruzita(f): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nicepoker:
u this man.
na bad thing for a girl to love beautiful girls
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by simdam500(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
crap
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by safarigirl(f): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
lol....I'm sure Ice Prince is reaping these 'benefits' right now. OP na pikin
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by noblegrex: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nice points.but that NUMBER FOUR is a capital NO for me.well,I'm a testimony to some of the points.but be careful oo.don't let the ugly ones or those married to atutupoyoyo come bashing on you. You're on your own oo.+ who will marry dem ugly ones. Anyways nice observations sh.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Kgdavid(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

That is the asset in point no 5

Really? Then why is it not stated in point number 5? As it stands your point number 5 is contradictory to your topic. How is bring used as a source of uplifment an advantage of marrying beautiful women? Does that not make them a liability instead?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Kgdavid(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

That is the asset in point no 5

Really? Then why is it not stated in point number 5? As it stands your point number 5 is contradictory to your topic. How is being used as a source of uplifment an advantage of marrying beautiful women? Does that not make them a liability instead?
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nicepoker(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
na bad thing for a girl to love beautiful girls
ur own case is different
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by dollyjoy(f): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
donephi:

Who said it is?

He only emphasised what he thinks is accrued wen u make one ur wifey tongue
ok.,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Virgins? / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.